Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4667, TheGoldenParadox wrote:math should absolutely completely definitely not be executed today
y'all should add math to your neighborhood
I'll recommend it AFTER I've flipped him. :mrgreen:

Anyway, so Chemist, Swift and ddl haven't posted yet on D3. Am I missing anyone else?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

math threatening to take their ball and go home b/c I'm accusing him of not scumhunting is hilarious.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 18, EchoVision wrote:norwegian why didn't you place an rvs vote
Because i want to just be cute this game. :wink:
I just want to state that i have achieved my wincon^
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ddl has posted but they were kinda bad
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

DDL posted earlier I was reaction testing them.

And if your team has ressurrection powers that sounds fun. You are illithids after all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4754, MathBlade wrote:DDL posted earlier I was reaction testing them.
lol
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4677, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4672, DrDolittle wrote:Its amazing you guys are not focusing on the mechanical inconsistency that April detected motion from titus and madrina says he can't.
I already am.
Just pointing out every little thing doesn’t help in the grand scheme of things.

Everyone knows what my stance is.

Right now things seem impossible/weird to me. But maybe if Titus isn’t joshing me and I actually get an invite into the hood it will make sense.

Pedit:

I can discuss questions I am asked like you asked me.

I just can’t do
X>Y>Z down a list

Because that gives too much to scum.

And I can definitely understand that. I guess scientific doubt and experimentation are in my future until you get that clear you’re looking for.
Laugh all you want but this post was designed to elicit one of two things from DDL and I got the Townier of the two.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4755, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
lol
that minmeld!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4695, Titus wrote:Can we please lynch Pickaxe? I know I am alone but this is not scum!DDL.
Yet it is, like 273% of the time (rounded down)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4757, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4755, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
lol
that minmeld!
You’re illithid. It’s by default the
stupidity
thoughts merge together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4697, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4695, Titus wrote:Can we please lynch Pickaxe? I know I am alone but this is not scum!DDL.
Well it all depends on A50 today anyway. We're just observers really.
No, you're definitely not (or at least shouldn't be). I need you to scumhunt full force. I don't "just" want an Army flip today, but rather blow their cover. The whole scum team. Today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a "reaction" test on someone with a pseudo guilty that is/was going to be lynched before that is a lame play, what are you a 2013 join date?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4760, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4697, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Well it all depends on A50 today anyway. We're just observers really.
No, you're definitely not (or at least shouldn't be). I need you to scumhunt full force. I don't "just" want an Army flip today, but rather blow their cover. The whole scum team. Today.
Agreed. We need this if I am right to have any shot at winning.

I am just stuck at square one until I can find the scum(s) in this lurker trio.

Until I do that I really don’t have enough to go off of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4761, Nero Cain wrote:a "reaction" test on someone with a pseudo guilty that is/was going to be lynched before that is a lame play, what are you a 2013 join date?
You realize A50 doesn’t have to stick within those three right?

A50 could decide that player X is scum and shoot them.

Yes it is more strategically sound to shoot in those three but a50 is his own man.

And just because we know it’s one or more of those three doesn’t mean we know where to shoot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, outside "the council of 7" I've had strong TRs on Bell/S_S/Swift. Bell & S_S are slipping down massively today and Swift hasn't posted yet (I'm on page 188). So, rn
literally everyone
outside of our "secret society" is an elimination candidate to me. HELP ME narrow down that pool (because I'll have you know I'm more inclined tp execute OUTSIDE of the 3 the mod had provided us) and the reason being you can all eliminate all 3 of them after I'm gone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then maybe you should help us find scum outside of those 3? but you refuse to do that (and it's why I think you are scum.)

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4764, Almost50 wrote:Like, outside "the council of 7" I've had strong TRs on Bell/S_S/Swift. Bell & S_S are slipping down massively today and Swift hasn't posted yet (I'm on page 188). So, rn
literally everyone
outside of our "secret society" is an elimination candidate to me. HELP ME narrow down that pool (because I'll have you know I'm more inclined tp execute OUTSIDE of the 3 the mod had provided us) and the reason being you can all eliminate all 3 of them after I'm gone.
so you're not flipping me now? :lol:

i'll have another read
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Morning Mage »

if you're shooting outside of the Mod's trio, I'd go Shelly or Taylor.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4736, superbowl9 wrote:My secret wincon is to reach 1000 posts guys
you're gonna need to pick up that pace then buddy! :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4765, Nero Cain wrote:then maybe you should help us find scum outside of those 3? but you refuse to do that (and it's why I think you are scum.)
I am and will continue to do that.

I just like to start from the concrete information that I have first.

For example we know that scum had at least a lurker, it just becomes a matter of how many.

Knowing this feeds into my initial VCA that scum were ineffective/useless during the gamma lynch.

The other wagons weren’t so much counter wagons as they were prior RVS cleanup.

However that goes against Titus’s theory that Ban Hydras was explicitly a counter wagon.

A lot of what I see is counter to your current hypothesises (is that a word?)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re looking for scum that meet the regular model X. I am looking for scum that meet the model Y. (I hinted at it before. Can’t complete this sentence without outing my theory) I think as long as you treat it like 6 masons instead of 6 observers/coaches you’re going to be on the wrong track.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4688, DrDolittle wrote:Superbowl9: yes I believe that schadd designed a 23p large with 5scum that may not be able to kill and a bunch of town siding 3p that gives great power roles. What a joy that is and thus norwegian boy is innocent
i'm not averse to flipping this i guess
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4770, MathBlade wrote:You’re looking for scum that meet the regular model X. I am looking for scum that meet the model Y. (I hinted at it before. Can’t complete this sentence without outing my theory) I think as long as you treat it like 6 masons instead of 6 observers/coaches you’re going to be on the wrong track.
mathblade, I'm lazy - can you please tell me who you think is scum? like 3 or 4 names
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4772, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4770, MathBlade wrote:You’re looking for scum that meet the regular model X. I am looking for scum that meet the model Y. (I hinted at it before. Can’t complete this sentence without outing my theory) I think as long as you treat it like 6 masons instead of 6 observers/coaches you’re going to be on the wrong track.
mathblade, I'm lazy - can you please tell me who you think is scum? like 3 or 4 names
One or more of the trio DDL = Pick > JJH atm
TGP
S_S or Shelly (don’t see both)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4537, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4525, Morning Mage wrote: How are you so sure that group was not scum though?
There's a lot of genuine solving from Mastina/Nero/Titus in the hood and i would be really impressed if that was scum theatre. They are genuinely attempting to fullfill town's wincon so i trust them based on that.
fair enough man, but i do think they would be capable of faking that if scum. hypothetically, they would have know the whole purpose of that hood was to look like they were scumhunting (assuming they had a different PT for nefarious shit).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”