Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s honestly really hard to poke people to see certain things without saying those certain things and seeing why they don’t kill X without saying Y. If this at all makes sense. Super Bowl asked me not to hint more so I think that’s all I can safely do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4799, MathBlade wrote:Can I say my thing now?
Go ahead.. but only if you promise to keep the pants on, Hell, tighten the belt too to make sure they don't incidentally fall off your waste. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4804, MathBlade wrote:If you’re still wanting more responses that is to that A50. There is another flaw to your block too.

I also think for the record removing those two is stupid but your call King Absolute
OK. Now I'm intrigued! :?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4826, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4799, MathBlade wrote:Can I say my thing now?
Go ahead.. but only if you promise to keep the pants on, Hell, tighten the belt too to make sure they don't incidentally fall off your waste. :lol:
Hahahaha lmao

It may depend how the mod handles disloyal too for 3P.

Some mods say that disloyal is anything other than your exact alignment.

Which means that y’all could be funneled cop checks all day long which would be bad for scum.

The wiki only talks about what is normal for town and mafia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4827, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4804, MathBlade wrote:If you’re still wanting more responses that is to that A50. There is another flaw to your block too.

I also think for the record removing those two is stupid but your call King Absolute
OK. Now I'm intrigued! :?
Imho you shouldn’t remove someone from a scum block for being honest. As scum I have used that trick many times to get out of situations. You should remove them if they’re honest and you get severe townpings. I only got honesty not town pings.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:03 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I would really appreciate if people would stop ignoring what I say.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4812, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4605, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4597, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
Yeah it’s shit like this I would want to wagon.

It seems “TMI”.

What this normally would be IMO is a struggling newbie scum team that doesn’t understand NAR.
what scumteam in this PL doesn't understand NAR? what?
This is TGPs.

Yours is still in progress.
@DS I didn’t?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4822, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4821, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4782, MathBlade wrote:It seems way too focused and matches my theory I have.
Can you elaborate in those?

P-edit: Just the post containing the warning/ Thanks :]
Welcome.

Can you clarify your question? Do you mean elaborate how TGP’s questions seem narrowed to my theory? If not can you restate?
No, I just wanted to know what questions those where and see if I can see it your way without you having to explain, Just the questions, please.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4823, MathBlade wrote:This one is the most blatant. A lot of people have been asking “what is your win con” over and over and over. This one is a bit too specific if you get my drift.
Ah, OK. I now DO see your point.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4596, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 4593, Almost50 wrote:But what does that hint to you?? Anyone? I'll keep my answer to myself for the meantime and let you all respond first. I want to see who thinks what, please.
i'd think it means that they have some reliable way to figure out PRs and believe they can know the identity of another PR by tomorrow night.
While not really a question per se it is again too specific.

I think there was one other question iirc if I remember I will come back to it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

A lot of this stuff I can’t comment on directly.

And I think you know why.

This may contribute to Nero thinking I am not hunting.

I assure you I am. I know it’s lame sauce just a blanket assurance but meh. It’s what I got.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4828, MathBlade wrote:It may depend how the mod handles disloyal too for 3P.

Which means that y’all could be funneled cop checks all day long which would be bad for scum.
That was part of why I thought S_S redeemed himself with his NK analysis, yes. He pointed out that Plus could've handed us the Cop shot.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4836, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4828, MathBlade wrote:It may depend how the mod handles disloyal too for 3P.

That was part of why I thought S_S redeemed himself with his NK analysis, yes. He pointed out that Plus could've handed us the Cop shot.
Ah I stand corrected I missed that Smart said that. I just thought that said it could be handed out still.

Sleepy MathBlade Derps again
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4829, MathBlade wrote:You should remove them if they’re honest and you get severe townpings.
Well, there's the problem: I do NOT count much on "pings" either way. I am a documented logical/mechanical player. (I almost never understand skitter's reads because the majority of them a are "feels like..". Also in my hydra with Chara they get to do all the "tone reads" while I handle the mechanical stuff)

I will not "totally" rule themn out, but I was talking about my TODAY execution pool.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4838, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4829, MathBlade wrote:You should remove them if they’re honest and you get severe townpings.
Well, there's the problem: I do NOT count much on "pings" either way. I am a documented logical/mechanical player. (I almost never understand skitter's reads because the majority of them a are "feels like..". Also in my hydra with Chara they get to do all the "tone reads" while I handle the mechanical stuff)

I will not "totally" rule themn out, but I was talking about my TODAY execution pool.
Ah Cool. Same page then. The airport above my head where points come to land has completed construction. *chuckle*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4830, DiamondSentinel wrote:I would really appreciate if people would stop ignoring what I say.
What did you say that we seemingly ignored?

Also, sorry if it feels that way, but I'm having difficulty reading you, AND you are not posting much.

But I promise to do a quick ISO of you soon to see what I missed (unless you want to be gracious enough to quote or restate.)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Plus skitter is like amazing. They’re one of the best players town and scum. I almost never lock town them unless I have a cop clear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@MathBlade what's the meaning behind your title tech support?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4842, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@MathBlade what's the meaning behind your title tech support?
It’s because before I retired/semi retired I did answer some questions in the tech forum and was working on the php upgrade before my laptop was hanging on by pins and needles. I also built a votecounter that can be downloaded and used. Some players object to its use even though everything is public and the source code is freely available so I don’t use it here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4828, MathBlade wrote:Some mods say that disloyal is anything other than your exact alignment.
There's another definition of disloyal besides this? That's news to me.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4844, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4828, MathBlade wrote:Some mods say that disloyal is anything other than your exact alignment.
There's another definition of disloyal besides this? That's news to me.
Some sites/F2F require 0 loyalty as in polar opposites.
Especially useful in games with circular multiball.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4836, Almost50 wrote:He pointed out that Plus could've handed us the Cop shot.
I don't think I was the first person to point this out, though. I thought somebody said it yesterday.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Eg if you draw a square and label each corner clockwise A B C D disloyal would only work for A&C and B&D
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4846, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4836, Almost50 wrote:He pointed out that Plus could've handed us the Cop shot.
I don't think I was the first person to point this out, though. I thought somebody said it yesterday.
How could someone point it out yesterday? Plus wasn’t dead yesterday and A50 asked the question today?

Are players time travelers?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:38 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 4771, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4688, DrDolittle wrote:Superbowl9: yes I believe that schadd designed a 23p large with 5scum that may not be able to kill and a bunch of town siding 3p that gives great power roles. What a joy that is and thus norwegian boy is innocent
i'm not averse to flipping this i guess
We can do that tomorrow. JJH should flip today. I mean mastina setup specing him basically confirms him as scum anyways :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”