Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Morning Mage »

I just read the DDL ISO. Looking at the buddying from Gamma to DDL, and now the buddying back from DDL to Gamma, it's pretty gross.

I'm super happy picking that slot for a flip, even ahead of Pickaxe Pete.
In post 1272, DrDolittle wrote:Man playing with FL scum is terrible

anyhow,This is very characteristic of town gamma and I can't believe there's a wagon on that slot at the end of page 40

there's scum on that mini wagon imo

Chistoper is a blob
In post 1275, DrDolittle wrote:if gamma is scum I think he coasts at this point

any sort of effort is decent effort at this stage of the game
In post 1276, DrDolittle wrote:(for gamma emerald)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

So main thread is 65% without typos. My roommate’s cat interrupted me thrice so not sure if no typos.

You said your mason PT would be longer than the game thread soon so my estimate was pretty good?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 4953, MathBlade wrote:So main thread is 65% without typos. My roommate’s cat interrupted me thrice so not sure if no typos.

You said your mason PT would be longer than the game thread soon so my estimate was pretty good?
excellent work, thanks.

technically the best move to increase that would be to flip you today, but then where would we get the stats from!? :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hahaha I hope you don’t just flip me for stats.

Got called into work. TTFN
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4817, Almost50 wrote:Also, I so SR Pickaxe, but why would he be early on Gamma but not at all on April? This is the main reason I'm second guessing myself on him.
if Pete is scum then he would have known April is town. Scum intentionally avoiding a wagon on town is a thing. You've been here 5 years, come on bro. But I didn't really get the impression that he was bussing Gamma so eh...

is a bunch of excuses and I don't like them.
In post 4806, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4789, MathBlade wrote:Nero how did Mastina reset when April flipped green? What did your hood do?

Still awaiting a response to this.
well, I had to get home first. I was and still am mad though part of that is being mad at myself for voting April mostly b/c peer pressure and FOMO and April for being a twat to me and making me want to vote him. She apologized and mostly took it in stride.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did it! I really did it!

I killed the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I shall henceforth be known as Nero the game killer. Mods far and wide will cower in fear of me joining their playerlist and wasting their silly setups.

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

asbestos is good

vote count 3.1

NorwegianboyEE (8):
Nero Cain, Bell, shellyc, Titus, Tayl0r Swift, mastina, Pickaxe Pete, superbowl9
Almost50 (1):
Morning Mage
Morning Mage (1):
MathBlade

not voting (7):
Chemist1422, jjh927, NorwegianboyEE, DiamondSentinel, Something_Smart, DrDolittle, TheGoldenParadox

18 are alive; 1-shot Bulletproof is given to someones Ass at the end of the day. day 3 starts now and ends november 5th at 02:15 central US time; in (expired on 2020-11-05 02:15:00)

mod notes
  • i feel perfection won
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Damn so astute of you to note that I would buddy my scum buddy excellent work
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

DrD, reads list?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4543, Nero Cain wrote:i will note how bad Pete's pop in was tonight but I want to see more from him.
When you check your email in the middle of the night and see you're on the chopping block you get a defensive vote in asap. What's bad about that?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay, maybe Titus is right about Pickaxe.
He’s more natural as town.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Bell »

Though also, titus’s defense of DDL does not read like town either and i’ve Been told multiple times they’re confirmed third party and for all purposes town and I just cannot shut up about this.

My scumdar is broken.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4962, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4543, Nero Cain wrote:i will note how bad Pete's pop in was tonight but I want to see more from him.
When you check your email in the middle of the night and see you're on the chopping block you get a defensive vote in asap. What's bad about that?
What are your reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Bell »

I mean it was never a very good scumdar, but it was mine you know? We traveled together.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Bell »

Also, the shade detection throw by DDL that was dismantled by S_S reset the thought. It wasn’t a good point from DDL.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4962, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
eh sure but I want to start seeing things from you.

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4537, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4525, Morning Mage wrote: How are you so sure that group was not scum though?
There's a lot of genuine solving from Mastina/Nero/Titus in the hood and i would be really impressed if that was scum theatre. They are genuinely attempting to fullfill town's wincon so i trust them based on that.
I suppose I should read before posting but isn't it possible that the hoods aren't completely aligned? What I mean is of of A50's hood or Mastina's (or both) hood may have an anti-hood player? It seems to me that A50's question about the night kill and shelly's answer (I haven't gotten further than that) lend themselves to looking at a vig plus a scum-aligned traitor-type player. Putting that player in one of the hoods seems kind of sexy and wifomy.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4582, Titus wrote:
In post 4505, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: norwee

HURT: ddl

Back to bed for now.
This is still scum.

Don't like the DDL consensus but maybe scum are bussing.
What differentiates me from DDL and jjh that you're coming after me>
?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is DS town, SB? I felt like his "oh I'm so annoyed @ Nero!" b/c I feel like there's a good chance that scum bussed Gamma and it came from 1 or more of TPG, Chemist or DS. I mean you could argue that DS actully reacting was a town reaction as where chemist and TPG just totally ignored it (at least I think but I don't ever remember a reaction.)

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4590, MathBlade wrote:DDL vs Pete is just a case of who seems to be playing. Ddl only memorable post for me is about the BTS army. Pete I remember a post here or there.

Jjh is SK or scum because of play and ascetic claim. I disagree with Mastina’s setup spec again. Shocking I know. I lean SK simply because town Vig is too much power and being able to track JJH to a kill would then be either such a boon/bust to be ridiculous.

If I had a three way nuke I wouldn’t cry about them dying. I just don’t think wagoning any of them gives anything since their entire play is lurker hell.
Not posting every 8 hours is lurking. Figured that out end of Day 1.

You just said a whole lot of jjh is scummy for reasons but didn't say anything about ddl or me. Why should ddl or I be wagoned for lurking if we're town and jjh is scummy?
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4598, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4401, schadd_ wrote:
fire is definitionally wet

Day 3 Starts!

today, Almost50 will choose the execution singlehandedly.
You all hear this?? You all had better start sucking up to me. BOW to your KING :twisted:

Kneel, I say!
The pickaxe kingdom is yours. :giggle:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4972, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4590, MathBlade wrote:DDL vs Pete is just a case of who seems to be playing. Ddl only memorable post for me is about the BTS army. Pete I remember a post here or there.

Jjh is SK or scum because of play and ascetic claim. I disagree with Mastina’s setup spec again. Shocking I know. I lean SK simply because town Vig is too much power and being able to track JJH to a kill would then be either such a boon/bust to be ridiculous.

If I had a three way nuke I wouldn’t cry about them dying. I just don’t think wagoning any of them gives anything since their entire play is lurker hell.
Not posting every 8 hours is lurking. Figured that out end of Day 1.

You just said a whole lot of jjh is scummy for reasons but didn't say anything about ddl or me. Why should ddl or I be wagoned for lurking if we're town and jjh is scummy?
This is a pretty interesting and rare argument if coming from town. Usually town care less about winning arguments.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”