Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4989, Titus wrote:
In post 4970, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4582, Titus wrote:
In post 4505, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: norwee

HURT: ddl

Back to bed for now.
This is still scum.

Don't like the DDL consensus but maybe scum are bussing.
What differentiates me from DDL and jjh that you're coming after me>
?
VCA. Why me = fry me.

Your reads.
I have yet to see you read me correctly. Or your VCA actually work. You've been after me since Day 1, but your mantra is that VCA doesn't work until at least Day 3. You're once again deciding to yeet me then making up a reason to do it after the fact. Read this: I'm town. You're scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4990, Pickaxe Pete wrote:You're still town. Probably. Depressing town.

Why am I'm supposed to set the two mason groups plus norway to the side as confTown again? I think Nero, Mastina, Superbowl, A50 and Norway are all probably town, but I'm supposed to confTown Titus only because she's in this mason group even though she either refuses to read me or can't read me correctly?
y am I depressing?

I mean, it ultimately boils down to trust. There's one 5 person scum group (4 now) and we and a50's group are 2 short of that. And this was a 23 player, ofc I was spoiled but 5/18 is like a normal setup and to get 18 town the 6 3p
HAVE
to be town.

oh you don't believe me?

you think this is a 3/20 setup? if this was a 3/20 setup I'll be the first to yell @ someone to remove schadds modding privileges.
In post 0, schadd_ wrote:DAY 1: Gamma Emerald was a 1-shot alien from King Doris Donatello's Army.
NIGHT 1: NorwegianboyEE is not part of King Doris Donatello's Army.
NIGHT 2: at least one of DrDolittle, jjh927 and Pickaxe Pete is part of King Doris Donatello's Army.
Do those really sound like the kinda things that don't imply that the kings army isn't scum? Why hasn't the kings army faction come forward?
B/C THEY ARE FUCKING SCUM AND THEY KNOW IT.

you can ignore the absolute fuck out of Titus, Mastina, a50, MM and SB. Lord knows I am but you need to trust me.

Is there any specific reason that you don't trust me?

Now ofc if you are scum I just look silly but eh...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I don't have any reason to trust you or not to trust you other than the claims and as you point out, the numbers (where did the exact number of 5 come from though). I don't have any reason to believe that the army isn't scum either. I just don't understand why members of your "town" 3P are acting scummy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

am I acting scummy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we were told the exact # of the scum in our pt by the mod

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

And I find it amazing that there wasn't a discussion about how the three of us were picked. Names out of a hat? But no one in the mason groups or the 7 was picked? And how is the list presented? Alphabetical order?
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

No, you're not. You're just a sober player. By that I mean you're driven.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's clearly someone's ability

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5004, Nero Cain wrote:we were told the exact # of the scum in our pt by the mod
Okay.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So if I'm not acting scummy just ignore everyone else. problem solved?

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5007, Nero Cain wrote:it's clearly someone's ability
I'm going to be the idiot here and say that it doesn't seem clear to me.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5009, Nero Cain wrote:So if I'm not acting scummy just ignore everyone else. problem solved?
:lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5010, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I'm going to be the idiot here and say that it doesn't seem clear to me.
that's my guess. A public cop type ability.

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4452, shellyc wrote:i think pete is quite a convergent player i.e. similar as town and scum
You have no experience with scumpete.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4456, shellyc wrote:like in terms of posting neither are immediately obvtown but reading through 229 it feels like Pete is doing a bit more spiritually? and here they're just coasting around?
What does this mean? The doing stuff spiritually thing?
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4526, shellyc wrote:4518 is shady in a weird way

im gonna be deathtunnelling MM next after I've been more settled on bell
MM/Chemist/DDL/pete/{S_S, TGP} is my current solve
There are apparently five scum exactly. Who do you swap Gamma in for?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I have some terrible set-up spec in my mind, but it gets us nowhere.

But basically it boils down to today's result being connected to yesterday's result. I think they're the same ability.

Anyways, can we please stop talking about the two 3p groups as masons? They absolutely aren't. While they may act pro-town currently, I genuinely don't think that it's something we can count on, especially since they refuse to be open about exactly how it works.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y don't we all just shut up about the 6 of us and hunt the 4 members of the group that hasn't revealed itself. Good plan?

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

See it's shit like that that makes me absolutely
not
want to shut up about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then you aren't hunting scum.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4978, Bell wrote:Titus said it was anti town to share the extra win condition even though the extra win condition is one in which the town loses but the block wins. It uh, was a wild take.
It may very well be anti-town.

But I don't exactly think they are in a position for us to accept that on faith.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:40 pm

In post 4989, Titus wrote:Why me = fry me.
of all the old dumb tropes this is the oldest and the dumbest.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:42 pm

if by someone you mean the scumteam then yeah, probably
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just kinda...idk wow. IDK what to really think. I can get behind the idea that players would be paranoid of two 3p groups working together but I mean there are 4 factions here.

the society
growliths health industry or w/e the fuck a50's group is
king didi's army

and town

so it just boggles my mind what people actually think this setup is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5022, Something_Smart wrote:
if by someone you mean the scumteam then yeah, probably
you think that the public cop ability is hunting a protown faction? So you think my faction and a50's faction are the scum ones?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”