NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5171, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5167, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m expecting more song and dance about it. But really, just focus on finding Army.
That’s all we need atm.
I would settle for scum of any kind.

But at this moment is odd.

Do you know why you said it like that?
Idk what ur saying.
Atm = at this moment.

This implies more to do after removing the Army.
Oh, my current belief is that eliminating all of the Army will end the game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5171, MathBlade wrote:Atm = at this moment.

Or it just implies that we may need to worry about the 3ps more later, but we don't have to worry about them right now.

Which in all honesty is probably true. But that does not preclude me from worrying about them anyway.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:12 pm

In post 5174, Nero Cain wrote:and you should be town read for that?
That is most definitely not what he was suggesting.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5173, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5170, Nero Cain wrote:Army can't hunt themselves. lookin @ you S_S.
But... they can pretend to?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
they can sure but they don't have to.

not hunting army looks like army to me *shrugz*
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 5174, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5169, DiamondSentinel wrote:I was defending gamma and was leading the counter wagon.
and you should be town read for that?
Your reasoning for scum reading was literally “gamma was being bussed by one of someone, someone, and DS”.

I get it. You don’t actually care about internal consistency. But still.

Also, @A50. I’m done dealing with this shit (this shit not concerning you). We need to start weeding through these 3P. I won’t be egocentric and say it had to be Nero, but I think that you being a king for a day would be a solid opportunity to sort through it.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5175, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5171, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5167, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m expecting more song and dance about it. But really, just focus on finding Army.
That’s all we need atm.
I would settle for scum of any kind.

But at this moment is odd.

Do you know why you said it like that?
Idk what ur saying.
Atm = at this moment.

Oh, my current belief is that eliminating all of the Army will end the game.
Okay then. Just odd.

If you had a vig who would you shoot?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it doesn’t then we obviously have a problem, and the 3P’s will probably be given the side eye if they are still alive, but for now when given the choice between "obviously evil faction" and "town-siding group" i think it’s pretty freaking obvious where we should be putting our main focus.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 pm

In post 5178, Nero Cain wrote:not hunting army looks like army to me *shrugz*
meh I've never really had problems faking reads as scum. generating reads is not the hard part about playing scum, but it IS the hard part about playing town, and the antics of certain people in this game combined with my late entry combined with the massive amount of mechanics discussion have made this exceedingly hard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5179, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5174, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5169, DiamondSentinel wrote:I was defending gamma and was leading the counter wagon.
and you should be town read for that?
Your reasoning for scum reading was literally “gamma was being bussed by one of someone, someone, and DS”.

I get it. You don’t actually care about internal consistency. But still.

Also, @A50. I’m done dealing with this shit (this shit not concerning you). We need to start weeding through these 3P. I won’t be egocentric and say it had to be Nero, but I think that you being a king for a day would be a solid opportunity to sort through it.
While it would be a good opportunity to do so,
As antitown as I think that trio is
We need wagon data on who pushes them more

This game has been starved to see who pushes who and it means something.

It’s been the 3P shows.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5180, MathBlade wrote:If you had a vig who would you shoot?
DDL.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:16 pm

In post 5181, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"town-siding group"
not saying I disagree with your overall claim but

"SUPPOSEDLY town-siding group"
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 pm

In post 5181, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If it doesn’t then we obviously have a problem, and the 3P’s will probably be given the side eye if they are still alive, but for now when given the choice between "obviously evil faction" and "town-siding group" i think it’s pretty freaking obvious where we should be putting our main focus.
That’s the thing. Talking Nero/Titus/Shelly(? I’m on mobile so I can’t verify, but I’m not 100%), Nero is 100% acting antitown here with zero consistency and coherency in his posts, Titus is a known manipulator who loves to to control the narrative, and then the rest is whatever.

We
can’t
take this faction as “pro-town” because we have
literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Please for the love of fuck stop calling any of the 3P town or masons. They are not remotely. They’ve even admitted as much.

As soon as they greentext, they leave the game.

We cannot count on them to have our interests in mind.
“Why was I chosen?'
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5186, DiamondSentinel wrote:We can’t take this faction as “pro-town” because we have literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
"We" meaning those that haven’t seen the neighborhhod. But i understand the paranoia. It’s part of the challenge about this setup.

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5186, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5181, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If it doesn’t then we obviously have a problem, and the 3P’s will probably be given the side eye if they are still alive, but for now when given the choice between "obviously evil faction" and "town-siding group" i think it’s pretty freaking obvious where we should be putting our main focus.
That’s the thing. Talking Nero/Titus/Shelly(? I’m on mobile so I can’t verify, but I’m not 100%), Nero is 100% acting antitown here with zero consistency and coherency in his posts, Titus is a known manipulator who loves to to control the narrative, and then the rest is whatever.

We
can’t
take this faction as “pro-town” because we have
literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
Titus Nero Mastina
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:19 pm

In post 5188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"We" meaning those that haven’t seen the neighborhhod. But i understand the paranoia. It’s part of the challenge about this setup.
So wait, you do have mod-confirmation that they are pro-town? Or why do you keep saying this?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:20 pm

In post 5188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5186, DiamondSentinel wrote:We can’t take this faction as “pro-town” because we have literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
"We" meaning those that haven’t seen the neighborhhod. But i understand the paranoia. It’s part of the challenge about this setup.
I don’t give a shit about who has and hasn’t seen the neighborhood.

They are inherently dangerous, even if you can see the neighborhood for the reasons stated above.

PEdit: Ah right. Thanks for the correction. I need to reread Mastina. Been Too long since I saw anything that I found notable.
“Why was I chosen?'
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think y’all missing the part where mod literally daid in the sign up thread. "Most roles will be town or share a town wincon"

- Bunno
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 pm

In post 5192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i think y’all missing the part where mod literally daid in the sign up thread. "Most roles will be town or share a town wincon"
“We fulfill some condition that doesn’t involve killing town and then leave the game” is
not
a town wincon. You need to realize that. Everyone does.
“Why was I chosen?'
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:the majority of players will be town.
I remembered this^

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

I mean, I said that I think there's prob scum at the tail end of the Gamma wagon. DS then got on and told Titus to tell me to stop being annoying. I said that I felt like this was a scum reaction.

DS said that he was defending Gamma and he was leading the CW.

What am I not getting here? Was he not on the Gamma wagon or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i think y’all missing the part where mod literally daid in the sign up thread. "Most roles will be town or share a town wincon"
That’s literally not kissed.

I think you’re failing to see the point.

Titus Mastina and Nero are treating us like chess pieces or things to be prodded or manipulated rather than equals.

Now if my theory is right I get it and I know why.

Which is why I have been trying desperately to play peace maker and brush Nero off

But at the same time I 100% get the frustration.

They made their bed and need to at least pretend here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:23 pm

It may not be a scum one, but it is very much a wincon that benefits scum. That is 3 less people they have to worry about in the end-game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Alright Nero. I think I’ve figured it out. If you’re not scum, then you must actually have 2 split personalities that share no information between the two. That is the only way that there could be such a massive disparity and lack of consistency between the shit you spew.
“Why was I chosen?'
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

While i appreciate the warnings if any of you are town. You could just as easily be scum arguing the very same thing to convince us we should lynch 3P instead of hunting for army.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”