TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 5569, mastina wrote:
In post 4672, DrDolittle wrote:Its amazing you guys are not focusing on the mechanical inconsistency that April detected motion from titus and madrina says he can't.
In post 4673, DrDolittle wrote:Instead you're just doing the small brained play on shoving me down. Like those tho are saying 3p is town and should never be executing are like communist apologists.
In post 4678, DrDolittle wrote:Math blade if you think that a clear contradiction is just a 'little thing' you're a truly awful player
For the record.

These are the posts of a playerslot that some people for some reason seem to be defending as being town.

When they're pretty blatant scumplaining to me.
i'm inclined to believe chemist's claim but i don't think it's particularly AI
and that's all i'm saying on the matter until shelly and taylor are so kind as to claim
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4688, DrDolittle wrote:Superbowl9: yes I believe that schadd designed a 23p large with 5scum that may not be able to kill and a bunch of town siding 3p that gives great power roles. What a joy that is and thus norwegian boy is innocent
Like, can anyone tell me how this is not a "scum complaining that they can't kill all of the players considered conftown" post?

Read this and find me an interpretation which isn't complaining that the game has too many conftowns.

Keep in mind that there's a minimum of 33% chance that DDL is literally mod-confirmed scum. A minimum of 50%, if you like me feel jjh is town.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:58 pm

oops sorry for quoting that wasn't intentional
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remember not to shoot until we've given someone the bp. norway or a50 or sb or all fine
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:59 pm

In post 5576, mastina wrote:
In post 4688, DrDolittle wrote:Superbowl9: yes I believe that schadd designed a 23p large with 5scum that may not be able to kill and a bunch of town siding 3p that gives great power roles. What a joy that is and thus norwegian boy is innocent
Like, can anyone tell me how this is not a "scum complaining that they can't kill all of the players considered conftown" post?

Read this and find me an interpretation which isn't complaining that the game has too many conftowns.

Keep in mind that there's a minimum of 33% chance that DDL is literally mod-confirmed scum. A minimum of 50%, if you like me feel jjh is town.
yeah i'm inclined to agree here ddl's thing, especially "small brain" and the push on you screams either scum or really bad town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can you not ruin the pressure on Chemist?

I want them to see my question,

Thanks!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:00 pm

In post 5578, Nero Cain wrote:remember not to shoot until we've given someone the bp. norway or a50 or sb or all fine
have we not already secured a majority on norwee?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:01 pm

In post 5580, MathBlade wrote:

Thanks!
i thought a50 had established that he's definitively shooting within (shelly, taylor, chemist) so i don't think talking about the mod-confirmed thing ruins your question
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. I am leaving now, but please,.. ANY OF YOU who maybe online when shelly/Taylor are .. please act on my behalf and interrogate them properly.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5583, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5580, MathBlade wrote:

Thanks!
i thought a50 had established that he's definitively shooting within (shelly, taylor, chemist) so i don't think talking about the mod-confirmed thing ruins your question
It’s the spam I am concerned about.

They could legit miss my question.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I asked schadd for a VC.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you fucking ask again. stop complaining that you're not in control.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1272, DrDolittle wrote:anyhow,This is very characteristic of town gamma and I can't believe there's a wagon on that slot at the end of page 40
there's scum on that mini wagon imo
In post 1275, DrDolittle wrote:if gamma is scum I think he coasts at this point
any sort of effort (for gamma emerald) is decent effort at this stage of the game
(There's also this--yes, defending Gamma isn't inherently scum since at least two town people, A50/April, did it, but it certainly does you no favors.)
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Bell »

I will change my position to DDL is probably scum.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Bell »

Rather than that I just don't disagree that he's scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just execute all three of them. Problem solved.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:11 pm

bell you have some of the weakest, most fence-sitty takes i've ever heard in my life

what do you think ddl is
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5556, Almost50 wrote:@S_S: You're our resident mechanical expert, and your experience is well needed.
With what? Chemist's claim?

The claim is very likely true and doesn't seem to lean strongly toward one alignment or the other.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:11 pm

In post 5591, MathBlade wrote:Just execute all three of them. Problem solved.
i would prefer to do just ddl and pickaxe, but i actually would not hate this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5494, MathBlade wrote:You’re doing “Math sucks” despite me being right on reads.
how do you know your reads are right unless you are bussing?

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:13 pm

In post 5569, mastina wrote:When they're pretty blatant scumplaining to me.
Are they not blatantly based on a misunderstanding of motion detector?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5595, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5494, MathBlade wrote:You’re doing “Math sucks” despite me being right on reads.
how do you know your reads are right unless you are bussing?
Because April flipped town and I townread her. I had a town grouping with me and Plus.

Are we in the same game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm

In post 5576, mastina wrote:Read this and find me an interpretation which isn't complaining that the game has too many conftowns.
"The balance seems off if these 3p's are all really townsiding, so I suspect there might be something fishy going on."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

5569 is talking about DDL not Chemist

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”