TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 5593, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5556, Almost50 wrote:@S_S: You're our resident mechanical expert, and your experience is well needed.
With what? Chemist's claim?

The claim is very likely true and doesn't seem to lean strongly toward one alignment or the other.
hey i said this first :evil: give ME the setup spec towncred here
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5592, TheGoldenParadox wrote:bell you have some of the weakest, most fence-sitty takes i've ever heard in my life

what do you think ddl is
Scum.

Also, I am a professional hedge wizard.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4789, MathBlade wrote:Nero how did Mastina reset when April flipped green? What did your hood do?
I entered heavy support mode, owned up to the fuckup, stopped pushing my will on others, acknowledged that I had done so, explained myself but admitted that while the explanations explained my behavior they did not excuse the behavior, and tried to smooth over some tensions, keep things civil, try to see if I could get us on the same page, etc.

More or less.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5602, mastina wrote:
In post 4789, MathBlade wrote:Nero how did Mastina reset when April flipped green? What did your hood do?
I entered heavy support mode, owned up to the fuckup, stopped pushing my will on others, acknowledged that I had done so, explained myself but admitted that while the explanations explained my behavior they did not excuse the behavior, and tried to smooth over some tensions, keep things civil, try to see if I could get us on the same page, etc.

More or less.
How did your reads change? Did you reset? What did you do to prevent this?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Bell »

I fence sit until I feel pretty strongly one way or the other. Though I'm kinda random with it.

Sometimes, I beeline and tunnel. Sometimes I fake beeline and seem more confident than I really am. Sometimes I'm just honest and say I don't know.
There's a lot of Bell stance reads that go from completely tunneled to schrodingers cat.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5597, MathBlade wrote:Because April flipped town and I townread her. I had a town grouping with me and Plus.

Are we in the same game?
we are but you scum reads are unflipped though you prob are right about DDL and S_S if you still scum read him.

I'm backing off now though but if we are still here on like d7 ima tunnel the fuck out of you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5544, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5529, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 5526, Almost50 wrote:I said treat it as if it was your last post, mate. Claim ALL the info you have now, please. It may help me decide whom to execute (at the very least it may convince me to spare you)
fine i double checked and there SHOULD be no reason i get in trouble for saying this

titus n1 "glad to see it", mathblade n2 nothing
In post 5527, Something_Smart wrote:what do you mean by "a reaction to it"?
example given above with my n1
In post 5528, jjh927 wrote:What do you mean "not posting" Chemist

I've been doing a combination of catching up and posting
you've made like 20 posts over 2 days

not saying i've done better but you still feel low-engagement
Can you talk about why you picked Titus then me? I want to see why.
Making sure Chemist answers this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

can you like make it bolded and really big and a pagetop like a normal person please
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5605, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5597, MathBlade wrote:Because April flipped town and I townread her. I had a town grouping with me and Plus.

Are we in the same game?
we are but you scum reads are unflipped though you prob are right about DDL and S_S if you still scum read him.

I'm backing off now though but if we are still here on like d7 ima tunnel the fuck out of you.
If you and I are still here on day seven I am gonna wonder what the scum team is doing and if they would share their snacks with me. So in other words deal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5607, TheGoldenParadox wrote:can you like make it bolded and really big and a pagetop like a normal person please
Game goes too fast and I am on mobile. You can quote it if you want.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5608, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5605, Nero Cain wrote:

Are we in the same game?

If you and I are still here on day seven I am gonna wonder what the scum team is doing and if they would share their snacks with me. So in other words deal.
This is positive.

I'm un-un back pedaling on grumpy S_S.
Though I don't know why S_S would mention the scum PR sensor thing as actual scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Titus I forgot I owe you SS and DS reads and A50 some council play.

A50 will have to wait a bit longer because claim stuffs

But for SS I go either way.

They are way too setup spec heavy for my liking but iirc that’s their meta so gut townread
DS I think is frustrated whatever their alignment. That’s the read I get, I got an emotion not an alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yesterday i was 40 pages behind and said id start reading from there. but then my motherboard died and now im another 50 pages behind. so im going to just read from here. sorry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's what I'm saying...there are 2 anti-scum groups AND an conf town all working together. scum are frustrated as fuck.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5612, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yesterday i was 40 pages behind and said id start reading from there. but then my motherboard died and now im another 50 pages behind. so im going to just read from here. sorry.
Claim. Now. You’re on E-1 from A50. Anything and everything. Right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm trying to figure out which people are town rebelling and which one's are scum pretending to be town rebelling.

DDL fits neatly into the latter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like relying on mech talk to be active instead of scum hunting is just scum play.

I actually do like your reads Math but my worry was/is that were bussing as opposed to just you know having good reads.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5613, Nero Cain wrote:but that's what I'm saying...there are 2 anti-scum groups AND an conf town all working together. scum are frustrated as fuck.
Yes. Scum can be frustrated but so can town. I agree it is huge points in the scum column but there are some huge town posts as well. I try to only state what I have clear conclusions/opinions on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Bell »

FTR I'm null to LS on tay.
But I'm always null to LS on tay.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5616, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like relying on mech talk to be active instead of scum hunting is just scum play.

I actually do like your reads Math but my worry was/is that were bussing as opposed to just you know having good reads.
You’ve played scum with me. I would be worried if you weren’t worried lmao.

Just be worried in a protown way.

I wasn’t born yesterday. If you really think I am scum you’re gonna need a mountain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Bell »

If I was scum I would be so sad about the MB, Nerocain make up. If they're both town anyway.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My hope is while your building up the rocks for that mountain you see the shiny one that says “oops I was silly”

If not I can learn from it. Win win

Sorry mobile cut post
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Bell »

I don't know how good math is as scum, but I do feel like he's probably town TWIW. His concerns seem genuine rather than frustrated scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 5614, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5612, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yesterday i was 40 pages behind and said id start reading from there. but then my motherboard died and now im another 50 pages behind. so im going to just read from here. sorry.
Claim. Now. You’re on E-1 from A50. Anything and everything. Right now.
uh really?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5617, MathBlade wrote:Scum can be frustrated but so can town
I agree but throwing a fit b/c I said I think there's scum on the end of the gamma wagon and the calling DS' reaction to that scummy seems unwarranted.

the most important part of this is that we are coming together against your sister. :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”