Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5724, DrDolittle wrote:If you scum read me wrong it's your perogative don't take it out on me
Sounds like defeated scum that can’t get rid of the block to me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, unless pete is scum and im not so sure he is then I think its only logical to think that there's scum in you chemist or TPG. Otherwise, the Gamma wagon was all town and im not sure that's a thing. You getting really upset @ my for suggesting that just seems really scummy to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5726, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, unless pete is scum and im not so sure he is then I think its only logical to think that there's scum in you chemist or TPG. Otherwise, the Gamma wagon was all town and im not sure that's a thing. You getting really upset @ my for suggesting that just seems really scummy to me.
Devils advocate Nero.

It was a thing in the game of which we do not speak.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I had something mean to say but it's snipped
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It also would match my tiny day one vca.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Alright, so I'm rereading Gamma's post-hammer stuff.

Do we have any information about MM? I
really
read that last interaction with Gamma as similar to my PMyLo frustration at my scum buddies. Like, I'd almost bet my life's savings that they're scum from that.

That's about as much as I have concrete stuff on, but I'm a bit skeptical of TGP and DDL here. TGP has similar vibes to MM and I'm unsure about the passing DDL remark.

That being said, these are contradictory conclusions. I'll delve through the rest of Gamma later (because I didn't do that yesterday. I didn't do a whole lot of anything yesterday, admittedly).
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5730, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright, so I'm rereading Gamma's post-hammer stuff.

really
read that last interaction with Gamma as similar to my PMyLo frustration at my scum buddies. Like, I'd almost bet my life's savings that they're scum from that.

That's about as much as I have concrete stuff on, but I'm a bit skeptical of TGP and DDL here. TGP has similar vibes to MM and I'm unsure about the passing DDL remark.

That being said, these are contradictory conclusions. I'll delve through the rest of Gamma later (because I didn't do that yesterday. I didn't do a whole lot of anything yesterday, admittedly).
Mm is in the Alliance. (The council went through a corporate rebranding)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok sure it can be a possibility but my first thought is that scum WOULD try hard as fuck to get on a scum lynch. DS is claiming that his hammer vote was a "lol hammer" but it doesn't really read that way to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm....:/

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5723, mastina wrote:
In post 5486, superbowl9 wrote:Tbf, i feel like a lot of this game has been whataboutisms recently. “Oh what if xyz thing is true about the alliance? What if we tried to elim outside mod confirmed scum? What if we didn’t protect our confirmed town?”
I feel like i am fighting just to maintain occam’s razor here
For the record, superbowl9, I didn't know you well before this game but seeing you in this game you're a pretty awesome player. :P
I vibe with you a lot here. <3
Haha same to you fam
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:47 pm

In post 5731, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5730, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright, so I'm rereading Gamma's post-hammer stuff.

really

And that's the one with SB? The set of 3?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5735, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5731, MathBlade wrote:

really

And that's the one with SB? The set of 3?
Alliance = 2 hoods + Norway

Mm is in the hood with A50 and superbowl
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Come on guys i made a diagram...
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:April Ludgate (11): mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50
Here there's at least two scum in this. If you don't want to vote in your going squad vote shellyc
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
“Why was I chosen?'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really
don't like MM/SB's hood (I don't remember their third). While they may not be "scum", I don't think that they are town-aligned with their wincon at all. There are 2 of the 3 members who are super scummy.

PEdit: Hmm, with A50? Well, if they're not the "scum faction", I don't feel bad about thinking that they're a non-town aligned King (although is that an innate part of their role or did they get it from the peanut gallery?
Titus claimed it iirc.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ sb for thinking anyone actually paid attention to his diagram

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5741, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ sb for thinking anyone actually paid attention to his diagram
I paid attention to the cuteness of it :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. That makes me feel a lot better about this. Titus' hood notwithstanding, I
really

HOW DUDE? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW BASIC MECHANICAL INFO AT THIS STAGEEEEEEEEE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5743, superbowl9 wrote:
really

HOW DUDE? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW BASIC MECHANICAL INFO AT THIS STAGEEEEEEEEE
Calm. Caaaaaaalm. Sending caaaaaalm vibes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5525, Chemist1422 wrote:i'm claiming gossippee, i target a player and get told how many actions targeted them that night and get a reaction to it
night 1 i targeted titus and was told one person visited her but the result (which i will fullclaim as soon as i double check that i can) didn't seem to match up with april's claim
my n2 has info that's probably better not outing until a massclaim or something happens
In post 5529, Chemist1422 wrote:titus n1 "glad to see it", mathblade n2 nothing
For the interest of full disclosure to non-neighborhood members: I have talked about Misty and this claim rather a lot, in the neighborhood, with the full intent of also sharing it in the thread when I got to that point in my catchup. I realize it's a bit annoying; Almost50 doesn't like to read basically the same post twice, and the public gamethread deserves to have that discussion out here and will be miffed that it's not, it'll certainly not help them no longer feel like complete outsiders, I need to air those thoughts out so that they feel included rather than excluded.

But I'm sorry, my mind is shutting down so I can't quite put it to words here right now and I do apologize for that, my intent was to express it privately while not breaking the flow of my catchup so that when I reached this point I could express it publicly fluently and with refined eloquence with the pt version being a rough draft of the refined finalized in-thread version, but.

I AM kinda mentally shutting down all of a sudden so I don't have it in me today to do that. (Sorry! I will try to get it in here when I'm not braindead.)

The basic gist of Misty's claim here is that I can see it either way. I can see it as town or see it as scum, and there is evidence for it both ways. But if I had to take a guess, based on Misty's overall play combined with her predecessor combined with the overall evidence I would loosely lean scum on this claim. I promise to try and give you more elaborate thoughts out here once I am capable of producing them.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DS is clearly not paying any attention to this game whatsoever

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5738, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:April Ludgate (11): mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50
Here there's at least two scum in this. If you don't want to vote in your going squad vote shellyc
I actually think there may be zero scum in this and that scum thought town would turn on itself if they avoided it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

You wrote 5 paragraphs to say 5 words

Lean scum on chemists claim
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5747, Titus wrote:
In post 5738, DrDolittle wrote:
I actually think there may be zero scum in this and that scum thought town would turn on itself if they avoided it.
Intrigued. What do you think scum were doing instead?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”