Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5643 (isolation #400) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the correct play is for the day to go on and we keep talking and hunting but part of me is rdy for him to just eliminate someone.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5655 (isolation #401) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

who is scum, chemist?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5657 (isolation #402) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't yet pls

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5658 (isolation #403) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

read the hood titus/mastina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5666 (isolation #404) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why was a vt claim "ewwww", math?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5668 (isolation #405) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So chemist, if you didn't think that tracker/md combo was possible in this game why were you not voting April?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5677 (isolation #406) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys really feel like DS going ham when I accused him of bussing is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5681 (isolation #407) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys, Tirus is gimmick caricature of a 2013 player. leave her alone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5684 (isolation #408) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was actually ribbing Titus but ok....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5693 (isolation #409) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5694 (isolation #410) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just had to ask b/c a50 and mastina were going mad 4 ur flip when one of them pointed it out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5695 (isolation #411) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though there was a LONG gap inbetween u kinda calling him scum and u voting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5698 (isolation #412) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<3 4 mastina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5701 (isolation #413) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5680, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5677, Nero Cain wrote:you guys really feel like DS going ham when I accused him of bussing is town?
What is “going ham”?
In post 3596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3592, MathBlade wrote:It was an argument of if there was scum it’s Pickaxe.
but why him and not any of the three players @ the end? that's where I'd expect to find scum if there were any.
In post 3602, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ugh, then tell them to shape up. They're getting on my nerves.
In post 5169, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 4971, Nero Cain wrote:Why is DS town, SB? I felt like his "oh I'm so annoyed @ Nero!" b/c I feel like there's a good chance that scum bussed Gamma and it came from 1 or more of TPG, Chemist or DS. I mean you could argue that DS actully reacting was a town reaction as where chemist and TPG just totally ignored it (at least I think but I don't ever remember a reaction.)
Are you blind or dumb? Or illiterate?

I was defending gamma and was leading the counter wagon. If you’re going to claim I’m scum, at least fucking read instead of speaking out your ass.
In post 5179, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5174, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5169, DiamondSentinel wrote:I was defending gamma and was leading the counter wagon.
and you should be town read for that?
Your reasoning for scum reading was literally “gamma was being bussed by one of someone, someone, and DS”.

I get it. You don’t actually care about internal consistency. But still.

Also, @A50. I’m done dealing with this shit (this shit not concerning you). We need to start weeding through these 3P. I won’t be egocentric and say it had to be Nero, but I think that you being a king for a day would be a solid opportunity to sort through it.
In post 5198, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright Nero. I think I’ve figured it out. If you’re not scum, then you must actually have 2 split personalities that share no information between the two. That is the only way that there could be such a massive disparity and lack of consistency between the shit you spew.
In post 5227, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5225, Nero Cain wrote:the guy accused me of being inconsistent and then can't back it up then argues that b/c it was a "lolhammer" it couldn't have been a scum bud hammering a scumbud for town cred.
Bro, you’re raising gaslighting to an art form.

I’ve pointed out multiple ways that you were inconsistent. Hopefully the other players graduated from kindergarten and learned to read, unlike you.

This shit’s kept me up for longer than I should have let it. Good riddance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5702 (isolation #414) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5699, mastina wrote:That you, Mathblade, Pickaxe Pete, and DiamondSentinel, in spite of participating in this paranoia-behavior, are all town
do NOT lump me in with this crazy lady

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5704 (isolation #415) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

counterpoint: S_S's claim to fame is a mechanical wiz. Do you really feel like town him wouldn't recognize what the setup is designed as?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5712 (isolation #416) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i feel the same way about u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5714 (isolation #417) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

strongly agree

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (isolation #418) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll give u 1 later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5722 (isolation #419) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

these arms are made for dancing not throwing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5726 (isolation #420) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, unless pete is scum and im not so sure he is then I think its only logical to think that there's scum in you chemist or TPG. Otherwise, the Gamma wagon was all town and im not sure that's a thing. You getting really upset @ my for suggesting that just seems really scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5732 (isolation #421) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok sure it can be a possibility but my first thought is that scum WOULD try hard as fuck to get on a scum lynch. DS is claiming that his hammer vote was a "lol hammer" but it doesn't really read that way to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5733 (isolation #422) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm....:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5741 (isolation #423) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ sb for thinking anyone actually paid attention to his diagram

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5746 (isolation #424) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DS is clearly not paying any attention to this game whatsoever

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5757 (isolation #425) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pat yoself on the back

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5826 (isolation #426) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh....not really?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5828 (isolation #427) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there was alot of ms vs. math and then me and later ppl vs. S_S

a50 says to claim or die

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (isolation #428) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5827, shellyc wrote:Ngl all this spam from math about this is making me super apathetic about this game
^

yeah MATH

I'm kinda a spammer though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (isolation #429) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we all stick to elimination, btw?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5834 (isolation #430) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so that claim, shelly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (isolation #431) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think I'm like in the top 5 of most posts on this site.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (isolation #432) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you guys imagine if I wasn't so lazy and did a bunch of modding? I might be near 50k by now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5846 (isolation #433) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, we are both right. Yes, don't waste the day by doing nothing but don't artificially prolong the day either.

everything in moderation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (isolation #434) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5846, Nero Cain wrote:everything in moderation.
would also make a great title for someone that mods.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (isolation #435) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you could certainly read it as claim stall if you want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5861 (isolation #436) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh.......you see a lot of players that post elsewhere all the fucking time and others that post like once or twice a day. The latter are just busy or something. It's not that ez to tell the difference between lurk scum and just a general inactive low poster, at least for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5873 (isolation #437) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what other claims we gonna out today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (isolation #438) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob b/c she doesn't want
you
scum to know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5971 (isolation #439) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5963, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I think that's what he was getting at. Hyper contradictions though leans scum.
which is prob why he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5977 (isolation #440) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the 4 scum are in

math
SS
DS
TGP
chemist
DDL

wich means im 4/6 so not 100% but still p accurate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5984 (isolation #441) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5982, MathBlade wrote:Nero is that like you scumread those six people individually or is that these are the only people I see teamed? I am trying to figure out where your head is at.
y do u care where my head is at?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (isolation #442) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there were 5 scum to start so there are only 4 scum left

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5990 (isolation #443) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5986, MathBlade wrote:I just think you’re annoying.
town with good reads are annoying. I don't think you
HAVE
to be scum but I deff think you
COULD
be.

I have a question though. Yesterday, d2, you were pushing the idea that our hood was scum and you were claiming you had a town read on April. So why vote...her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6001 (isolation #444) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA isn't very accurate, lets move on and stop playing like its 2012

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (isolation #445) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WRONG!

For all intents and purposes, 3p are town in this game without 18 town we couldn't get 5 scum. VCA has its place and all but its not the say all and be all Titus thinks it is.

Other than yourself, what do you think of my read list, Math?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6005 (isolation #446) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6007 (isolation #447) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6012 (isolation #448) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh.....

im being lazy and sheeping mastina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6014 (isolation #449) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

every math post just makes me cringe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6016 (isolation #450) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

reaction tests are so 2010. Its 2020 Math, get with the times brotha.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6019 (isolation #451) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oyster

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6024 (isolation #452) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's 14k posts behind me and needs to catvhup

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6027 (isolation #453) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what up, Bell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6030 (isolation #454) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chi town cubs/tn titans

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6032 (isolation #455) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i can have 2 favs. I've earned that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6038 (isolation #456) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math did u ever give an opinion on massclaim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6043 (isolation #457) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unfortunately

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6052 (isolation #458) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

still here shelly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6054 (isolation #459) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was she lamisty/atey in 229?

@ bell/norway

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6076 (isolation #460) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shelly, I've said that the mod has told our hood that scum was 5 players. We've eliminated Gamma so they are now @ 4. Why is your POE 5 players? Do you not believe me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6079 (isolation #461) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like "oh woe is my eliminate me to better the poe!" is townieish. sure there's the "she's just scum being LAMIST" but eh...

Ima yell @ a50 to just hurry up and shoot someone

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (isolation #462) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummmm....y r u asking me that when my feelings are like a post above yours.

+ It's me I wear my heart on my sleeve and blab anything that comes to mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6154 (isolation #463) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

here's an idea. lets not execute anyone. just eliminate ppl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6158 (isolation #464) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if DDL was town his play was pretty horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6168 (isolation #465) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 math, ddl, chemist, DS team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6172 (isolation #466) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6158, Nero Cain wrote:if DDL was town his play was pretty horrible.
I lied. If DDL was town his play was atrocious. But I don't really think he was town so here's hoping we were all right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6174 (isolation #467) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw we ain't gonna invite scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6177 (isolation #468) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm the leader now. I've usurped Mastina and Titus. Sorry that you and Math have to deal with the sane head now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6183 (isolation #469) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6179, MathBlade wrote:DDL hasn’t flipped. Know something we don’t and care to share?
lol @ your pathetic attempt to make me look informed. No amount of distancing will keep me from eliminating you and DS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6187 (isolation #470) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6185, superbowl9 wrote:We’re running a coup
DON'T TELL EM OUR WINCON!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6733 (isolation #471) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: pete

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6736 (isolation #472) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let math vote Pete but, he needs all the town cred he can get.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6745 (isolation #473) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

only 5 unclaimed...should we massclaim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6748 (isolation #474) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, chemist, S_S scum team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6752 (isolation #475) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

go look @ the society thread

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6753 (isolation #476) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TITUS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6798 (isolation #477) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y a townslip and not an intentional dumb tell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6799 (isolation #478) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What was Shellys scumslip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6802 (isolation #479) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What kind of town are u?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6805 (isolation #480) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh........

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6807 (isolation #481) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is very racist. She called Math a town beard. That term is very offensive to my glorious neckbeard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (isolation #482) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, the day just started and its ???? time in asia so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (isolation #483) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

was a joke so I dunno why you are acting like it wasn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6814 (isolation #484) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6809, MathBlade wrote:Oh and Nero where is Shelly then if she is town?
but this line is pretty dumb and manipulative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6817 (isolation #485) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Bell got that it was a joke.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (isolation #486) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you honestly thought I thought your sister was racist b/c she's she called you a town beard? lol I don't really buy that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6820 (isolation #487) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Day has been open for like an hour and a half. This "shelly is so scummy for not being here yet!" is manipulative and feels like you are trying to rush an elimination and that's not very town of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6823 (isolation #488) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BEARD RACISM IS REAL!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6825 (isolation #489) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, I did come away with the idea that scum are in chemist, shelly, bell and S_S but Math hard pushing a shelly elimination is kinda yucky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6827 (isolation #490) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6824, MathBlade wrote:Can we like not spam the thread please?
has nearly 800 posts. Tells
ME
not to spam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6833 (isolation #491) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6829, MathBlade wrote:(In the tone of a seven year old)
Nuh uh your play is icky. Not Townie at all Mr. 3P. What are you gonna do for that sick burn? *Tssss*
jokes on you, I already read your posts in that tone

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6837 (isolation #492) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math why do you think a mason died over you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6838 (isolation #493) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where in Asia you @ shelly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6840 (isolation #494) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE:
Tayl0r Swift

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6847 (isolation #495) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is Bell obvious town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6850 (isolation #496) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6843, MathBlade wrote:Because I am math.

I don’t get shot ever.
I think you can understand my skepticism

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6852 (isolation #497) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could imagine a scenario where Bell and Math hard bus their scum buddy. Thus Sheely is right that she's being pushed by scum.

Math being so confident and trying to rush is pretty bad and Bell mocking her is equally bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6861 (isolation #498) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I called Shelly her. Stop trying to gain sympathy by falsy claiming that im misgendering you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6865 (isolation #499) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets all vote taylor now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6868 (isolation #500) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think Math is scum regardless of his actual alignment but its possible that he could have been sent a crusty yellow pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6871 (isolation #501) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, everyone is horrible

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6875 (isolation #502) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6873, MathBlade wrote:Chaining lynches is almost certainly bad.
says the person that
did
want to chain lynch jjh, ddl and PP. So why don't you want to chain lynch this group?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6877 (isolation #503) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats a load of bullshit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6882 (isolation #504) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, I've been playing mafia for 12 years, and im used to writing the word lynch. I've made an effort to use eliminate or elim but if I slip then don't get all SJW on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6883 (isolation #505) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math, bell, taylor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6886 (isolation #506) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh right....

hrmmmm....

y is everyone s scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6888 (isolation #507) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do you think is scum, bell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6894 (isolation #508) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like my Math eliminated and not taught in schools. ty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6898 (isolation #509) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:(Context is in the hood)
We should deff talk about it publicly @ 1 point but for now, we wagon the overrated pop star.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6907 (isolation #510) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hot take: TPG and shelly are on both lists to make us want to eliminate them

while it's just a chemist and taylor that are scum on the lists

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6910 (isolation #511) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no nuking taylor as of right now, i want everyone here and we can talk about things b4 an elim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6914 (isolation #512) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also math did want to chain eliminate the jjh/pp/ddl list but not this list.

i bet tay tay is a powerful scum wizard

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6921 (isolation #513) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

blame Titus.

Its not all bad, I mean we may miss our wincon but at least town will win so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6924 (isolation #514) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its only 7 to eliminate and taylor has 4 votes so the pressure is there. ima just talk about WHY we think she's scummy. Gonna be here a bit, shelly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6930 (isolation #515) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we have to be on all the scum wagons and at least 2 must be eliminated. It's weird wording but what I think it means is like...you know how I made a50 a kingmaker? Had he hit scum we wouldn't have been penalized for not being on his wagon. Is that clearer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6940 (isolation #516) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

taylor, I explicitly said that I don't want to nuke you until everyone chimes in and the reason is revealed. If you are going to fuss @ me at least get your facts right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6946 (isolation #517) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, im literally typing up why I sorta think you are scum now. Your thing about getting eliminated without us giving our reasoning is a blatant lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6948 (isolation #518) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can defend yourself here too? and then we get reactions from scum and see what others think so....I'm not sure why you think this should have been held internally.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6949 (isolation #519) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not yet b/c im not done typing. FFS! This is like mathblade scum meta RUSH RUSH RUSH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6950 (isolation #520) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6943, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero is good cop i’m the bad cop.
I SMELL A SITCOM!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6952 (isolation #521) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There were 22 pages in the hood.

Taylor comes in and quoted a post from p6. And then a few mins later a post from p19. And even later a post for p 15.

then radio silence.

I call her scum and then she says that she's reading and then asks me another dumb question.

fast forward a few mins...you know that thing I said Taylor posted from page 19 of the hood? It was me jokingly calling Math and SS a pro-scum 3p team.

I said that I think she's pretty scummy for just kinda randomly skipping ahead and posting from p19. She then asks me "why is it scummy to skip to the end to see if there are any questions for me?"

I then pointed out that p19 isn't the end and that felt like a discrepancy to me.

Norway has another reason and ima let him talk about it while I write up the pilot episode of me and norways new sitcom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (isolation #522) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6956 (isolation #523) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We should also be like fucking massclaiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6957 (isolation #524) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that tay swift/math/chemist makes a ton of sense to me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6958 (isolation #525) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6953, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah so nero both calls me scum for reading the thread and for not reading it in that span. i read the last few pages and from the beginning.
I mean...you were posting and then there was a longish gap in not posting. I was sorta thinking that when you were commenting on a post from p19 it meant u were nearly done and then found you scummy for just stopping. And u going "BUT IM STILL READING!" could just be a lie FMPOV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6959 (isolation #526) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6956, Nero Cain wrote:We should also be like fucking massclaiming.
I mean there's like 2 or 3 unclaimed right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7019 (isolation #527) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if shelly is scum she's just giving up and we can eliminate her tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7020 (isolation #528) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's enough town power to eliminate all of taylor, shelly, tpg, and chemist. And there's 2 scum there so the last scum is in

Something_Smart
MathBlade
Bell

and I think you just 1v1 math and smart.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7475 (isolation #529) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure the reason that Math claimed 3p doc is 2 fold

a50's faction is now the largest faction and he is trying to butter up to them

a50 and superbowl think he hinted @ being a doc

he just scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7483 (isolation #530) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7250, MathBlade wrote:So no executing someone because they won’t Suicide is really really stupid.
like look @ this little scumbut try to defend taylor.

neutral my ass. If you were nuetral you wouldn't fucking care!

so here's what's going down my guys. Chemmist is gonna either suicide or get roped but if chemist does suicide then we rope Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7493 (isolation #531) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What's your wincon, Math?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7505 (isolation #532) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sad. I've never seen you this accurate so I was pleasantly surprised. Although, game was more or less solved by like d3 but I think Math is playing you like Nero plays the lute.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7514 (isolation #533) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I semi-predicted this. I said that we'd come to regret not using the 1x day vig on Math on d6.

Call me Nostradamus, bitch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7516 (isolation #534) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If scum is chemist and Bell then we can safely wagon Math anyways b/c he's not town. Chemist>>>>Math>>>Bell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7518 (isolation #535) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i bet you chemist was the scum "rolecop" and Math was w/e was doing that scum grouping. There was even a post where Math congratulates himself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7519 (isolation #536) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TITUS ISN'T THE BOSS OF ME!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7526 (isolation #537) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok we might need to eliminate Titus first so we can win

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7528 (isolation #538) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess. I just think Math is the last scum and Titus won't go there so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7533 (isolation #539) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

near me, there is a sub-division called
MORNING WOOD
. I think it's hilarious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7538 (isolation #540) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7531, Bell wrote:I'm doing okay and yes that kill makes no fucking sense.
I think it kinda does from a Math POV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7544 (isolation #541) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the SS kill is a "scum wouldn't do that!" and Math would totes make that kill.

Maths only hope is to bus chemist/get a Bell elimination and then push that the last scum was in shelly/tpg this whole time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7547 (isolation #542) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc a chemist/bell thing is technically possible but this has to be the dumbest fucking play if what Titus thinks is true b/c claiming 3p is doing the exact fucking opposite of what Titus thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7554 (isolation #543) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, there's like 0 reason to not eliminate Math b/c he's not town and we won't get penalized for it but in the unlikely scenario that Math isn't the last Kings army we'll know its Bell so? A Math elim is great and the siblings need to recognize this!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7558 (isolation #544) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so maybe the new POE is chemist>>>>titus>>>math>>>bell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7565 (isolation #545) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus just doesn't want to flip her brother.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (isolation #546) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7572 (isolation #547) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty sure we have the #'s to eliminate Math without Titus and a50.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7576 (isolation #548) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've not been much less accurate than you Titus. You were right on Pete out of the gate and I just ignored him but once I ISO'd him he made sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7580 (isolation #549) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did u? I only remember myself scumreading Taylor early on but maybe so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7581 (isolation #550) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: chemist

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7592 (isolation #551) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7582, Titus wrote:I am not getting into a credibility match night now Nero
this isn't a match although it did feel like you are trying to say that b/c you've had good reads that we all should just trust you on Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7595 (isolation #552) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Bell is the one I'm least certain on so i kinda wish he'd just suicide so if he was a miselim we don't get penalized but then I guess you could agree that his claim that he won't is scum b/c we are like 2-3 flips away from a town win and like ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7597 (isolation #553) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math is also not hunting today but king can't hunt king

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7601 (isolation #554) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys want to hear a tinfoil theory though?

scum is chemist and Bell and Math
is
a traitor doc wich would also make a ton of sense with a town vig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7603 (isolation #555) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7597, Nero Cain wrote:math is also not hunting today but king can't hunt king
Just because I am not typing doesn’t mean I am not hunting.
do you feel like not using your voice is good town play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7605 (isolation #556) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

who do u think is scum, bell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7612 (isolation #557) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but a traitor wouldn't be part of the army right? So we could have been told it was 5 and it wouldn't have been a lie. Normal traitors are unrecruitable, right?

ofc it could just be a chemist/math team and im overthinking but yeah.

lets scorched earth this bitch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7617 (isolation #558) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so isn't it technically correct that an unrecruitible traitor would NOT be part of the original 5?

though it doesn't really matter b/c we are still eliminating in chemist and Math and Bell if the game isn't over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7648 (isolation #559) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and the other scum is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7649 (isolation #560) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7638, Titus wrote:Math did prefer Pickaxe Pete out of the three when asked while most everyone else wanted DDL.
is this true?

im p sure Math made a post that said DDL and JJH were the likely scum in that grouping. And...if he's king or a traitor then he knew that DDL wasn't scum so giving him town points for that is dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7652 (isolation #561) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chemist being a lurksack could very well mean they are scum but now I worry that its a Bell/Math b/c remember that Bell said to leave Titus till last?

but then again the correct play is just eliminate them all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7655 (isolation #562) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in my mind its basically

shellyc

Nero Cain

Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

vs.

Bell
MathBlade

titus

vs.

chemist

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7656 (isolation #563) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are like 7 pro-town vs. 2-3 scum. Your fear-mongering is junk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7659 (isolation #564) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness it admirable that you are trying so hard in a losing position but there is no reason we shouldn't be eliminating the 3 of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7660 (isolation #565) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

talking to scum is exhausting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7663 (isolation #566) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math knows that if he isn't scum it's literally chemist and Bell but Math being all "idk who the last scum is" is just boxed in scum that knows he can't call himself/his scumbuddy scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7664 (isolation #567) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also have the numbers behind me to get all you guys eliminated so there's that...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7667 (isolation #568) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean he could be calling TPG/shelly scum but he's being cautious and knows that if he calls them scum when they aren't (imo) they will be more likely to scum read him.

We are on d6 and 300+ posts in with 3 flipped scum. The "lests take it one day at a time" approach is just scum stall.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7668 (isolation #569) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

most ppl already do you think you are scum, its just Titus and a50 that think you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7671 (isolation #570) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Titus literally believes that you are a town doc that fakeclaimed 3p for some a stupid ass reason. If you were a town doc then you SHOULD want to get killed so you can protect us/out chemist/bell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7673 (isolation #571) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7669, MathBlade wrote:You really should sync up with Titus.
appeal more to your sister. Just b/c she's played fairly well doesn't mean she is necessarily right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7674 (isolation #572) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7672, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I tend to forget everything once the game is over, so no worries
old age does that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7678 (isolation #573) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really don't care about being a scum NK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7680 (isolation #574) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, schadd_ wrote: shellyc samantha97
Chemist1422 Christøpher
Bell

Nero Cain
MathBlade Vecna

Morning Mage (Morning Tweet + Battle Mage)
Almost50
superbowl9
Titus

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

shellyc
Nero Cain
Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9
NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

nope not the same at all

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7683 (isolation #575) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think shelly and TPG were in two of the grouping to make us want to eliminate there first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7685 (isolation #576) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shelly also said that she'd suicide so maybe in hindsight we could have had her do that and then that would confirm all the scum being in math, bell and chemist.

you guys are sleeping on math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7686 (isolation #577) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7682, MathBlade wrote:Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
is this something that not scum says about someone that they think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7688 (isolation #578) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why didn't you protect plus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7691 (isolation #579) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but why an unclaimed town over an towninventor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7693 (isolation #580) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't be wrong. You are hardclaimed not town. The only question is if you are really a 3p or kings army and I think you are they later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7695 (isolation #581) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and again its 8 v. 3. Unless scum have some superpower left the odds that you, chemist and Bell could overtake us is almost zilch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7697 (isolation #582) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Let's just argue that you are a miselim and that you are a town/3p doc. You're delusional if you think you matter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7699 (isolation #583) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7696, MathBlade wrote:Scum only have to kill the townies.
thanks for letting us know scum wincon but id thats true there's no effin way that scum can kill all of shelly, norway and TPG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7700 (isolation #584) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math is scum and Titus is is only chance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (isolation #585) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THERE IS NO FUCKING GAME TO SAVE!

if you were town/3p its a 9v2. There's like no way scum could pull this off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7707 (isolation #586) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we should just kill them all. Let Mith recognize his own.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7714 (isolation #587) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7696, MathBlade wrote:Scum only have to kill the townies.
^
math does know the mafia wincon. But naw he's not scum u guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7716 (isolation #588) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but ok

norway and 2 or 3 of shelly, norway, bell are all town so like....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7718 (isolation #589) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that explains that SS night kill. Math can't kill norway b/c it takes 2 shots to do so, math can't kill in shelly/tpg b/c he needs that "BUT THEY COULD STILL BE SCUM!" paranoia

so he killed SS so he could argue this far-out thing that no one outside of Titus and a50 believes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7721 (isolation #590) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is going to be fun when we eliminate both Bell and chemist and Titus is still bending over backwards to defend her brother.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7722 (isolation #591) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4545, MathBlade wrote:Of the three posted I think DDL is the most likely scum here
wait thats not PP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7727 (isolation #592) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that list literally shows that you perfered ddl.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7728 (isolation #593) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I'm pretty annoyed when you say heavily imply that we should all just listen to you b/c you've had a p good game. look, Math is a claimed 3p. We know there are 2 scum left. Personally, I think that TPG and Shelly are less likely to be scum and that it's just 2 of chemist, bell and math. This is not hard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7730 (isolation #594) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok, you're still scum though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7733 (isolation #595) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's town as fuck for knowing that we were all wrong on DDL or so he'd like us to believe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7739 (isolation #596) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

morning reminder that both scum are going to be in chemist, bell, math anyways so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7741 (isolation #597) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

devils advocate: he's not informed and thats why he went along with the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7744 (isolation #598) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chemist today>>>>shelly sacrifices herself in the hood or gets eliminated>>>math>>>>bell

town win!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7749 (isolation #599) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7746, Titus wrote:I'm following MM here.
no you aren't b/c MM thinks Math is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”