Mini Normal 2174 | Korean Pop Music | Mafia Wins!

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Glitch »

Yes, I take the Albert B Rampage approach to scum hunting and am highly accusatory. I did accuse you. It gets a response I need. This is a game of accusations and resolutions over and over again until the end. As a town player, you should be okay with being accused and not immediately be like "Omg why are flipping out on me! You just be scum!" It's okay. People need to sort each other and I saw hyper self awareness that made me want to call you on it.

I get the whole slipper throwing thing. I do it too. But both of us can work on not throwing it so hard.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 93, Glitch wrote:Is this combined sheeping, iioa, AND OMGUS all at one time? And only 90 posts in? Hot damn!
Omgus is when you vote somebody
because
they voted for you, whereas I am voting for you for some other reason. If somebody says something and I agree with it because I already thought the same thing myself, that is not unreasonable, because the alternative is that as soon as somebody votes for one person, I'm then not allowed to also vote for that same person myself, because if I do I 'sheeped' them apparently.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Trendall »

If I was 'omgusing' then why did I never vote for the other guy when he voted me?
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:32 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

@Thoughts about shits and gigglez at the beginning: I'd keep a note to myself that the 3 participants is leaning town based on the conversation. I also think it's a townish sign to start the first wagon quickly since scum benefit from stalling the game. Noraa, Gitch, Plus can be town for now.
In post 46, Trendall wrote:
In post 43, Noraa wrote:the question is more why did you not vote in general?
By not voting and seeing how people react to that
, I am participating in the beginning stages of the game just as much as anybody else is.
I feel that this is a little bit contrived. It feels more like you thought of this reason when asked. Have you done this in any of your previous town games?
In post 51, bob3141 wrote:
In post 33, Glitch wrote:
In post 31, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: bob
Not enough drama
Lockscum
In post 31, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: bob

This blind vote leaves me feeling flubber is town. The fourth vote on the first rvs wagon is almost always from town especially the more blind it is. As scum tend to have trepidation when voting a townie on the first rvs wagon i find. They might vote early or after the ice is broken but not that on the tipping point between being nearer no votes and being near exec.
Based on this response to the wagon I'm leaning town on Bob because he's showing scum-hunting intent rather than self-preservation.
In post 55, Trendall wrote:
In post 49, Flubbernugget wrote:t doesn't seem to be doing much
How do you know? I could have figured out who all the mafia are by now for all you know.
This seems defensive. Keeping knowledge and even reads and opinions secret are bad for town and good for scum.
In post 90, Trendall wrote:Agree with what Noraa says in post #88, I thought the same thing too before she said it.

VOTE: Glitch

This feels really sheepish. Which part of Nora's post do you agree with? Why do you think scum-Glitch would necessarily try to push on Nora when you are his biggest suspect?

VOTE: Vote:Trendall
Justice will prevail
\m/
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 100, Glitch wrote:Yes, I take the Albert B Rampage approach to scum hunting and am highly accusatory. I did accuse you. It gets a response I need. This is a game of accusations and resolutions over and over again until the end. As a town player, you should be okay with being accused and not immediately be like "Omg why are flipping out on me! You just be scum!" It's okay. People need to sort each other and I saw hyper self awareness that made me want to call you on it.

I get the whole slipper throwing thing. I do it too. But both of us can work on not throwing it so hard.
Except I do like ABR more than you :/
jkjk
but anyways throwing slippers is fun *throws one at your knee* take that :P :P
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Staarling »

@Glitch: Hi! 10 to 15 pages is a lot :o but thanks for clarifying

@Noraa: Did you draw your profile pic after seeing your role and why did you go for the flower?
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Staarling »

Aww, it turned my face into an ugly emoji :<
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 103, nopointinactingup wrote: It feels more like you thought of this reason when asked. Have you done this in any of your previous town games?
Yes, virtually all of them as far as I can remember. Certainly all the ones I've played this year. A person can easily look this up.
In post 103, nopointinactingup wrote:Which part of Nora's post do you agree with?
If I ever make a post myself about something that happened either in a past game or earlier on in the game I'm in, I'm
always
going to go back and double check what I've said to make sure I haven't misremembered anything, because either way as town or mafia it's going to reflect badly on me if I say something and then somebody else checks back and finds a contradiction. I'd do this in real life too, like I'll reread an e-mail like twenty times before I send it. I wouldn't have thought that this is massively uncommon and trying to paint this sort of natural human behaviour as somebody 'under pressure' doesn't scan. Plus as Noraa says, it was clear she didn't check back for the same reason that Glitch said she did, that was the part of her post I agreed with.
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Staarling »

Plusjoyed was quick to come to Glitch's defense so I'mma note down that if one is mafia the other is also maybe mafia.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 105, Staarling wrote:@Glitch: Hi! 10 to 15 pages is a lot :o but thanks for clarifying

@Noraa: Did you draw your profile pic after seeing your role and why did you go for the flower?
I'm assuming that you ... for some reason think my prfpc has something to do with my alignment. If that is the case, I'll have you know that lel I'm legit in 7 different games. If prfpc meant something for alignment, I'd have to somehow roll all town for 7 games or all scum for 7 games. Btw that sounds like im overgamed but in fact im not cuz I'm dead in 4 of them. Prfpc is probably the worst possible way to try to determine alignment but you do you g.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Noraa »

That aside, I drew my drawing like two days ago and I'm fairly certain I changed my prfpc before my role pm came in anyways.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 99, Noraa wrote:virtual paragraph slippers
Lol this was pretty amusing
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Staarling »

@Noraa: Gotcha! I was going to give you town points for it if it was after because it looks really innocent and nice which might be what you were feeling and thinking after you saw your role, but never mind :>
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:52 am

Post by derp »

In post 39, beeboy wrote:Howdy my fellow town aligned players.
How do you do on this fine evening?
hello it sure is nice to meet another town aligned player being a town aligned player myself, i am looking forward to do town aligned things together
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Trendall »

Games where I don’t post a random vote in my first post as town are Newbies 977, 989, 1024, 1053, 1066, 1084, 1793, 1893, and 2035. So I’ve been doing exactly this for about ten years. Which again, anybody could have easily looked up. Unless they didn’t actually care and just wanted to cast suspicion on me, I guess.

In games 1075 and 1094, I place a random vote for people who don’t have avatars, but both of these games are from 2011 and I wouldn’t care about this sort of thing nowadays.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:53 am

Post by derp »

unfortunately glitch is too overeager which us town aligned players are not so derp is definitely not being opportunistic at all whatsoever when joining that wagon

VOTE: glitch
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Staarling »

I have a bad feeling about derp and beeboy now. Something seems off about the way derp is saying he's town..
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I think they're just shitposting for shitposting's sake. I am interested if beeboy has some game related comments though.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:00 am

In post 107, Trendall wrote:
In post 103, nopointinactingup wrote: It feels more like you thought of this reason when asked. Have you done this in any of your previous town games?
Yes, virtually all of them as far as I can remember. Certainly all the ones I've played this year. A person can easily look this up.
I checked 3 of your latest games.
The latest game you did RV on your first post and was town.
Two games before you did not RV and was scum in one and town in another.
But you didn't mention
not voting on purpose to facilitate discussion
on any of the games so I'm still inclined to believe you made it up.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:02 am

In post 114, Trendall wrote:Games where I don’t post a random vote in my first post as town are Newbies 977, 989, 1024, 1053, 1066, 1084, 1793, 1893, and 2035. So I’ve been doing exactly this for about ten years. Which again, anybody could have easily looked up. Unless they didn’t actually care and just wanted to cast suspicion on me, I guess.

In games 1075 and 1094, I place a random vote for people who don’t have avatars, but both of these games are from 2011 and I wouldn’t care about this sort of thing nowadays.
It's completely ok imo to not RV in the first post. I'm more concerned about the contrived reason you gave for not RV-ing. Why didn't you just say you do it all the time and quote your games?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 112, Staarling wrote:@Noraa: Gotcha! I was going to give you town points for it if it was after because it looks really innocent and nice which might be what you were feeling and thinking after you saw your role, but never mind :>
Aw shucks I missed out on some town cred lollipops. not cool. not cool.
In post 116, Staarling wrote:I have a bad feeling about derp and beeboy now. Something seems off about the way derp is saying he's town..
I think its kinda funny and I imagine it as being said with extremely large amounts of sarcasm.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 119, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 114, Trendall wrote:Games where I don’t post a random vote in my first post as town are Newbies 977, 989, 1024, 1053, 1066, 1084, 1793, 1893, and 2035. So I’ve been doing exactly this for about ten years. Which again, anybody could have easily looked up. Unless they didn’t actually care and just wanted to cast suspicion on me, I guess.

It's completely ok imo to not RV in the first post. I'm more concerned about the contrived reason you gave for not RV-ing. Why didn't you just say you do it all the time and quote your games?
You are reading in too hard for something said in the first 4 pages(ik ironic that im saying it right?)
I've seen town do stupid things. Take me for example.
My last town game, I was a novice 3 shot vig. I shot a mailman cop and a role watcher neighborizer nights 2 and 3. (I also got to E-2 day 1 of day 1 that game for being "flaily")
One of my older town games, I was a town RGB cop. I decided to go claim 3rd party scum and got myself eliminated day 2 for it.
you never know. and whatever Trendell has done is not half as scummy as things I've done before so im ignoring it.
Unless it persists into like page 40, I have zero problem with it
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 am

Nora, doing stupid things is fine but having un-genuine reactions when asked about said stupid things is pretty scummy. Also not sure why you're white-knighting Trendall here after a whole lot of fluff postings.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 119, nopointinactingup wrote:Why didn't you just say you do it all the time and quote your games?
I just did
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:14 am

In post 46, Trendall wrote:
In post 43, Noraa wrote:the question is more why did you not vote in general?
By not voting and seeing how people react to that, I am participating in the beginning stages of the game just as much as anybody else is.
Yes you did, but this is your initial reaction
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”