MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The ugly post is for context.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Hi yes. I'm DiamondSentinel and I ugly-post, especially late at night.

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue (usually).
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the 4 scum are in

math
SS
DS
TGP
chemist
DDL

wich means im 4/6 so not 100% but still p accurate.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5877, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5876, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5871, shellyc wrote: TGP has been scummy all round. imo, scum!them don't have their heart in it and it's rather obvious.
i
love
playing as scum. this is really bad attempted meta based off of two games, the scumgame out of the two being one where i died n1.
Forced distancing?

Shelly +TGP?

If A50 plans to shoot in the trio he said imho shoot Shelly for the way she claimed and this post by TGP.
TGP is scummy for other reasons.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I guess people are afraid of posting for fear of being shot for saying something stupid.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Bell »

Something stupid.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

bang
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5979, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I guess people are afraid of posting for fear of being shot for saying something stupid.
More like this day has been over for a while.

Nero is that like you scumread those six people individually or is that these are the only people I see teamed? I am trying to figure out where your head is at.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5954, shellyc wrote:
In post 5871, shellyc wrote:eh if you elim me it shrinks down the poe which is good. I'm moving DS up into my solve. It's DS/TGP/S_S/DDL/Pete.

This solve is majorly PoE, works fine together as well
TGP has been scummy all round. imo, scum!them don't have their heart in it and it's rather obvious.
S_S is refusing to scumhunt basically. mechtalk all you want but mech itself doesn't just Solve The Game
DDL is a scumbucket 100% and scum lurking is their strategy
Pete is not doing anything protown at all, their posts are fluff
DS is there because of poe
at least 3 scum are in my solve imo. I will flip VT but I am ready to die.
So is this your solve or is this your poe? You keep listing 5 people, but I have it on Nero's authority that there are 5 scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5982, MathBlade wrote:Nero is that like you scumread those six people individually or is that these are the only people I see teamed? I am trying to figure out where your head is at.
y do u care where my head is at?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there were 5 scum to start so there are only 4 scum left

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5984, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5982, MathBlade wrote:Nero is that like you scumread those six people individually or is that these are the only people I see teamed? I am trying to figure out where your head is at.
y do u care where my head is at?
Just because you think I am scum doesn’t mean I think you are. I just think you’re annoying. I am hoping by finding some commonality we can figure this out. I’d rather not have a Nero tunnels math like an idiot day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5970, DiamondSentinel wrote:A50, you're free to execute me if it'll sooth your raging ego, but just recognize that Titus is apparently the one person on this entire damn site who can actually read me consistently. That was the case pre-LOA, and that's apparently the case post.

So maybe you should just screw off and actually hunt for scum instead of just OMGUSing because I don't believe that your faction is town aligned.
I don't even know what this means. This reads like it should come from TGP.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5985, Nero Cain wrote:there were 5 scum to start so there are only 4 scum left
Thus my puzzlement.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5973, DiamondSentinel wrote:I've no idea who you're talking about, but contradictions are NAI. It can just easily mean that someone isn't in control of their thoughts and is lost as it can be that they're scum grasping at straws.
What do you mean not in control of their thoughts? If you're implying that they don't have their head screwed on straight you might want to keep it to yourself.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5986, MathBlade wrote:I just think you’re annoying.
town with good reads are annoying. I don't think you
HAVE
to be scum but I deff think you
COULD
be.

I have a question though. Yesterday, d2, you were pushing the idea that our hood was scum and you were claiming you had a town read on April. So why vote...her?

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:24 pm

In post 5989, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 5973, DiamondSentinel wrote:I've no idea who you're talking about, but contradictions are NAI. It can just easily mean that someone isn't in control of their thoughts and is lost as it can be that they're scum grasping at straws.
What do you mean not in control of their thoughts? If you're implying that they don't have their head screwed on straight you might want to keep it to yourself.
I was half referring to myself. Not saying that they're crazy or whatever, but more that they're scatterbrained or have a bad memory.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:
joão gilberto is danish & married the brazilian woman astrud gilberto to take her last name

d2 final vote count

April Ludgate (11):
mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50

shellyc (1):
Morning Mage
Something_Smart (1):
DiamondSentinel
Bell (1):
PlusJOYED
DrDolittle (1):
Bell
Chemist1422 (1):
DrDolittle

not voting (4):
jjh927, Something_Smart, Pickaxe Pete, Chemist1422

with 20 alive, it takes 11 to Execute someones Ass.
Not VCA. I don't do VCA. But 5 vanity wagons and 4 not voting. Only 1 of the 7 council was off wagon. Plus conftown. Titus said something about April's wagon being full town. If that was the case, there would have been a counter wagon. There wasn't a counter. There's scum on the April yeet.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5983, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 5871, shellyc wrote:eh if you elim me it shrinks down the poe which is good. I'm moving DS up into my solve. It's DS/TGP/S_S/DDL/Pete.

TGP has been scummy all round. imo, scum!them don't have their heart in it and it's rather obvious.
S_S is refusing to scumhunt basically. mechtalk all you want but mech itself doesn't just Solve The Game
So is this your solve or is this your poe? You keep listing 5 people, but I have it on Nero's authority that there are 5 scum.
There's 4 alive now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Now that's a solid point.

My guess is 1 on the wagon, 1 in the vanities, and 2 in the NV.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5992, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4395, schadd_ wrote:
joão gilberto is danish & married the brazilian woman astrud gilberto to take her last name

d2 final vote count

April Ludgate (11):
mastina, NorwegianboyEE, shellyc, superbowl9, Titus, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox, Tayl0r Swift, April Ludgate, Nero Cain, Almost50

shellyc (1):
Morning Mage
Something_Smart (1):
DiamondSentinel
Bell (1):
PlusJOYED
DrDolittle (1):
Bell
Chemist1422 (1):
DrDolittle

not voting (4):
jjh927, Something_Smart, Pickaxe Pete, Chemist1422

with 20 alive, it takes 11 to Execute someones Ass.
Not VCA. I don't do VCA. But 5 vanity wagons and 4 not voting. Only 1 of the 7 council was off wagon. Plus conftown. Titus said something about April's wagon being full town. If that was the case, there would have been a counter wagon. There wasn't a counter. There's scum on the April yeet.
Who would be doing the counterwagoning? Scum wouldn't. Town just wanted an EoD.

There may be no scum on her wagon at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In fact, my theory has none.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 5993, Titus wrote:
In post 5983, Pickaxe Pete wrote:

There's 4 alive now.
And she keeps listing 5 as her solve so I don't understand.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5990, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5986, MathBlade wrote:I just think you’re annoying.
town with good reads are annoying. I don't think you
HAVE
to be scum but I deff think you
COULD
be.

I have a question though. Yesterday, d2, you were pushing the idea that our hood was scum and you were claiming you had a town read on April. So why vote...her?
I was voting her to demonstrate a few things that I think are slowly sinking in

1) IIOA will kill this game. If you look over D2 again you’ll see I was town grouping (I refuse to call it a block). Facts can be very misleading. You know my scum game and that I do that as scum. The moderator does tell the truth but if you put wrong biases on it it is fucked.

2) I think there’s something about the setup that y’all weren’t noticing that I am not sure if you got but it it’s waaaay too late if you didn’t get it.

3) I was frustrated that you all seemed to try to “rule” the thread with an iron hand vs ya know talking or trying to read me. You still are a bit with this whole A50 determines the execution but at least today is better than yesterday.

Overall I felt like I was bending over backwards to do things in a cordial manner and getting no where and between that and the conf and 95% I was just checked out and done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I'm not arguing vca with titus. That's my untrained eye. I don't see what prevents scum from forming a counter wagon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”