GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3761 (isolation #200) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3759, shellyc wrote:norway are you in the shelly town camp
You’re more likely town than not.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3763 (isolation #201) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m mod confirmed not scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3766 (isolation #202) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Bell’s been lackluster. Agree with u.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3773 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bell, vote DDL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3781 (isolation #204) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3778, shellyc wrote:
In post 3775, Bell wrote:Fine. But later when s-s turns out to be scum I told you so.
dodging responsibility for the elimination, no town motivation, no interest in who is going to be elim'd
Are you saying you scumread Bell a lot but you’re fine with DDL because Bell voting there is a bussing vote?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3789 (isolation #205) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3786, mastina wrote: However, during the night, I actually reevaluated my read on Norwegian and came to the conclusion that Norwegian was town.
:shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3808 (isolation #206) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3807, Nero Cain wrote:He has like 0 charisma and 0 thread presence so he's gonna look like scum regardless of alignment.
This checks out with a day 1 scum elimination though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3816 (isolation #207) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3811, mastina wrote:
In post 3044, Titus wrote:We're actually mod confirmed to each other. See mastina's readwall having me as town before I posted.
Yup.

I've been about as subtle about my role as a brick to the head. :P

It's pretty glaringly obvious once you look at it. :P
Oh. You’re both confirmed town to each other? Well that changes things.
That means either April got a result of some other role targeting Titus. (If town maybe they shouls claim?) or it’s an scum role targeting Titus. Or... it’s just April fake claiming to make Titus look sus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3818 (isolation #208) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In that case this might be the better elimination.
Scum!April absolutely does make ballsy plays like that.
VOTE: April

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3825 (isolation #209) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok it took me a long while but Mastina is town this game. Lel.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3836 (isolation #210) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cause she's got that Flavoh Fevah~
Mmm Mmm, got that Flavoh Fevah~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3837 (isolation #211) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2771, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2757, Menalque wrote:Okay, the PoE for tomorrow is (MM, plus, ddl, taylor, bell, pickaxe pete)

I’m gonna give TGP some more time + also sorta sheep mastina

In the (frighteningly slim) number of worlds where MM isn’t scum, april goes into the pool
You got Flava FEEEEVA

FLAVA FEEEVA

YOU GOT FLAVA FEEEVA
FLAVA FEEEVAH~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3843 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree with your logic about this being a setup where hoods most likely are supposed to be paranoid of each other. So the fact that they aren't is putting scum in a bad situation here.
This also shows why Gamma was wagoned so easily, it's hard to sway two coordinated hoods into switching wagons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3844 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PlusJoyed is definitely town if April scum. Because they were clearly trying to buddy that slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3846 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3845, mastina wrote:Part of our 3p information is we explicitly know that the Army is the one and only scum faction in this game, numbering exactly five.
Ok.
So does that mean there's an scum traitor in the Miller hood maybe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3847 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That information doesn't disprove the possibility of an Serial Killer btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3858 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I find it more believable that there's only 1 scum faction because Gamma tried to fake a fear of second groupscum or 3P to make us more paranoid of slots outside of the actual scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3862 (isolation #217) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3861, mastina wrote:
In post 3639, PlusJOYED wrote:my full role is odd night disloyal alignment cop inventor.
on odd nights i can target someone. if they aren't town they become a cop
this makes a lot of sense with the "town but not town" mason. I wish they would have revealed this day 1 but whatevs.
For the record.
We were informed of this role in the game.
What? Why would that be information you're given? Now i'm starting to wonder if i agree with Math that it's almost too good to be true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3866 (isolation #218) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Recruiting neighborhood where all roles are confirmed to each other with a shit ton of setup information given for free?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3930 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

One question to the 3P gang.
If your second wincon is "close to impossible" as you put it. Why not just tell us what it is?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3943 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3942, MathBlade wrote:Then if April is army we are good
And if not then they are the anti town 3P I thought they were and we can exe them tomorrow.
What exactly do you expect their win condition to be if they are anti-town 3P though? What would their goal be by targeting April here? What is their plan?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3996 (isolation #221) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S_S you dare doubt your new king?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4015 (isolation #222) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah this place has become really sad since Ban Hydras died.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4043 (isolation #223) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also thought for a couple seconds they were claiming member of the scum army tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4049 (isolation #224) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4045, Titus wrote:
In post 4043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also thought for a couple seconds they were claiming member of the scum army tbh.
Hey EE, care to talk reads with me?
Anyone specific?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4052 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree that Math is probably town here. The fact that he's voting April but acting all sulky about it proves he isn't likely scum with them. (Assuming April scum)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4056 (isolation #226) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4055, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4048, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4046, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3639, PlusJOYED wrote:this makes a lot of sense with the "town but not town" mason. I wish they would have revealed this day 1 but whatevs.
I'm pretty sure I did, and so did sb.
wait youre not town A50?
Lord assist me for i am in a time of need
Btw did you ever tell us your wincon?
:eek:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4061 (isolation #227) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4059, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 4056, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw did you ever tell us your wincon?
i note that superb owl is ignoring the question

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4064 (isolation #228) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4063, MathBlade wrote:like this day pisses me off
Just for you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4088 (isolation #229) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4072, Titus wrote:
In post 4049, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4045, Titus wrote:
In post 4043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also thought for a couple seconds they were claiming member of the scum army tbh.
Hey EE, care to talk reads with me?
Anyone specific?
Pickaxe and Chemist
I townread Pickaxe Pete pretty strongly, as for Chemist1422 i townread them less but not really seeing them as all that scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4089 (isolation #230) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4087, Almost50 wrote:This is the exact same thing Gamma attempted here:
Is that before or after Neighborizer claimed?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4090 (isolation #231) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When Shelly did it i mean.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4092 (isolation #232) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then i don't really see how it's scummy A50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4117 (isolation #233) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seems like we're getting a deeper look into family relations here in this game of mafia and it's kinda weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4432 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow that elimination yesterday sucked. Good thing i'm neighborized cus i really need to see wtf this hood is about. (Haven't read anything in there yet)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4433 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4401, schadd_ wrote:
today, Almost50 will choose the execution singlehandedly.
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4435 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4434, Nero Cain wrote:sup norway?
I'm good brah. How r u?
Scum in DDL/Pickaxe Pete/JJH
How much you wanna bet it's DDL?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4436 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well it could be multiple too i guess. It only says "at least one" is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4439 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow i'm not going to spoil anything but that secret wincon is so COOL. And yeah that makes me trust Titus/Nero/Mastina aren't evil.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4441 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4440, Nero Cain wrote:you should ISO me in the hood, I wrote you a msg and I feel like you should read it first and then read the rest and then you can do w/e
Got it fam.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4467 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As a wise man once said, DoctorDoFuckall

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4471 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah the hood is pretty OP but in a good way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4474 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4473, Bell wrote:But like, I can't. It's tiring and I wanna live life sometimes.
Rolling scum is tiring.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4486 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4477, Bell wrote:I didn't roll scum this game tho. :D
Ok
for now
, we're doing one of the mod confirmed likely scums anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4513 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright i finished reading the hood.
This game should be a win if we just don't paranoia eliminate any of the hood members and just go for the scummy outsiders. That's the challenge here, scum will probably be trying all they can to suggest the non-town town alligned groups are evil 3P's that cannot be trusted as this is the only way for them to win.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4519 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4516, shellyc wrote:
In post 4513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alright i finished reading the hood.
This game should be a win if we just don't paranoia eliminate any of the hood members and just go for the scummy outsiders. That's the challenge here, scum will probably be trying all they can to suggest the non-town town alligned groups are evil 3P's that cannot be trusted as this is the only way for them to win.
so... are you implying maths "masons are scum" approach comes from scum and we should get math?
I'm not entirely sure Math is scum for that, i'm thinking they're just arrogant town tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4520 (isolation #246) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4518, Morning Mage wrote:As an unwilling passenger in this 7 player power-bloc, I'll just throw this out there:

What if the Titus-faction is a cult?
This game doesn't have converting abilities. My allignment hasn't changed since being neighborized.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4537 (isolation #247) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4525, Morning Mage wrote: How are you so sure that group was not scum though?
There's a lot of genuine solving from Mastina/Nero/Titus in the hood and i would be really impressed if that was scum theatre. They are genuinely attempting to fullfill town's wincon so i trust them based on that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4542 (isolation #248) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, A50 hood is trustworthy too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4565 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk what your point is Mathblade.
That the hood is scum? They're not.
That they're 3P? Yes that is true. It's not like that was a big revelation. But they're clearly townsiding atm by spending a lot of time hunting for scum. And last i checked that's the same thing town is supposed to be doing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4573 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4571, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4567, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk what your point is Mathblade.
That the hood is scum? They're not.
That they're 3P? Yes that is true. It's not like that was a big revelation. But they're clearly townsiding atm by spending a lot of time hunting for scum. And last i checked that's the same thing town is supposed to be doing.
I can’t say my point without saying what Titus and Mastina and Nero don’t want me to tell scum.

But I can count down from 12 and divide by two.
@NorwegianboyEE please tell me this made sense?
No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4576 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4574, MathBlade wrote:Scum can double kill.
Then why didn't they double kill today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4579 (isolation #252) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where did Mastina/Titus say scum can multi-kill?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4611 (isolation #253) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4599, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. Allow me to play devil's advocate (although to an extent I believe this).

Why are we giving norway the 1 shot BP? No offense to them, but they aren't exactly doing a lot. I suspect they aren't the first pick by scum to be killed. It'll be a shame to go to El-Lo with a 50/50 for them, but like, that's what it usually is anyways.
This doesn’t seem like the type of post scum would make.
Either way, do you have a preference for who you’d want to have the 1-shot BP?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4615 (isolation #254) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let’s be honest here, if i wasn’t mod confirmed not scum you would have already shot me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4639 (isolation #255) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4637, Bell wrote:I’m not even sure what NorwegianboyEE and the rest of the people invited to the council get by keeping that secret, but I swear Norwe sounds like one of those PR people that come down from the mountain to tell us about how cool and chill the church is.
Praise cthulhu.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4651 (isolation #256) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Friends, i too had doubts about the true intentions of the alien invaders claiming to be peaceful forces of good. But as they invited me to their abode and shoved their brain controlling slug into my mind i realized i was wrong to ever doubt the church of Titus. #Mastinahood4lyfebaby

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4697 (isolation #257) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4695, Titus wrote:Can we please lynch Pickaxe? I know I am alone but this is not scum!DDL.
Well it all depends on A50 today anyway. We're just observers really.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4749 (isolation #258) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4732, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4615, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let’s be honest here, if i wasn’t mod confirmed not scum you would have already shot me.
Nope. You wouldn't even make it to my final 3 (but that's of it was my own choice without consulting anyone else)

I mean I wouldn't be TRing you either, that much is true, but you wouldn't be in my top 3 scum reads
Aww.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4752 (isolation #259) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 18, EchoVision wrote:norwegian why didn't you place an rvs vote
Because i want to just be cute this game. :wink:
I just want to state that i have achieved my wincon^

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4755 (isolation #260) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4754, MathBlade wrote:DDL posted earlier I was reaction testing them.
lol

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4842 (isolation #261) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@MathBlade what's the meaning behind your title tech support?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4870 (isolation #262) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4867, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4862, Morning Mage wrote:VOTE: almost50
Confused: is this a vote for A50 for BP yeah?
yeah that's the stip today
stip?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4872 (isolation #263) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4868, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 4865, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 4864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4862, Morning Mage wrote:VOTE: almost50
Confused: is this a vote for A50 for BP yeah?
Pretty sure it's just to get his attention to check pt
nope i actually decided he's the next most likely scumkill, and i'd rather he had the BP (Doc can cover Norweg).
That's a pretty good vote since A50 is like the bridge between the mason groups atm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4916 (isolation #264) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It would be funny if A50 placed a vote on themselves there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5086 (isolation #265) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5077, Nero Cain wrote:how can you think didi's army is scum and be so curious about our wincon?
I think you’re just fanning the flames the more you bring up this topic.
This achieves nothing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5105 (isolation #266) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Welcome back to another day of "Mathblade outposts the entire thread"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5111 (isolation #267) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it’s clear nobody other than Nero really scumreads you though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5117 (isolation #268) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Owls are known for having good vision.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5139 (isolation #269) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You know, the mason faction could theoretically just have said they have no second wincon. And people might buy it, it doesn’t even appear with their flip that they have another wincon.
So are we going to be suspicious because of honesty now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5155 (isolation #270) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m colossally bad at reading S_S so if anyone knows his scum meta can they explain.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5158 (isolation #271) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There isn’t a scum in the hoods either, Gamma seemed too unaware about which players was 3P. Meaning there likely isn’t any scum in any of the hoods. Hence why we should focus on not town players outside the hoods.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5159 (isolation #272) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m expecting more song and dance about it. But really, just focus on finding Army.
That’s all we need atm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5167 (isolation #273) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m expecting more song and dance about it. But really, just focus on finding Army.
That’s all we need atm.
I would settle for scum of any kind.

But at this moment is odd.

Do you know why you said it like that?
Idk what ur saying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5175 (isolation #274) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5171, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5167, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m expecting more song and dance about it. But really, just focus on finding Army.
That’s all we need atm.
I would settle for scum of any kind.

But at this moment is odd.

Do you know why you said it like that?
Idk what ur saying.
Atm = at this moment.

This implies more to do after removing the Army.
Oh, my current belief is that eliminating all of the Army will end the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5181 (isolation #275) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it doesn’t then we obviously have a problem, and the 3P’s will probably be given the side eye if they are still alive, but for now when given the choice between "obviously evil faction" and "town-siding group" i think it’s pretty freaking obvious where we should be putting our main focus.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5184 (isolation #276) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5180, MathBlade wrote:If you had a vig who would you shoot?
DDL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5188 (isolation #277) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5186, DiamondSentinel wrote:We can’t take this faction as “pro-town” because we have literally zero real evidence to suggest that they are
"We" meaning those that haven’t seen the neighborhhod. But i understand the paranoia. It’s part of the challenge about this setup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5192 (isolation #278) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think y’all missing the part where mod literally daid in the sign up thread. "Most roles will be town or share a town wincon"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5194 (isolation #279) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:the majority of players will be town.
I remembered this^

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5199 (isolation #280) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

While i appreciate the warnings if any of you are town. You could just as easily be scum arguing the very same thing to convince us we should lynch 3P instead of hunting for army.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5203 (isolation #281) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5202, MathBlade wrote:Please Norway talk with Titus Mastina and Nero.

This needs fixing
What needs fixing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5207 (isolation #282) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And since when did you become a UN Peacekeeper.
I like that idea though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5222 (isolation #283) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The Superbowl group’s true name is
The Flying Pumpkins That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Their Ass
. And their true wincon is to play us all for suckers.
Why didn’t we see it, we were so dumb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5232 (isolation #284) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5229, superbowl9 wrote:I think you all think we are being patronizing to you but what is TRULY patronizing is you thinking that you know better than us what yo do with private information. If you don’t trust us because we won’t give you info, that’s fine. The point has been made ad nauseum. But when you just continue to rehash the same basic arguments over and over it really makes me wonder what you expect to happen? You end up posting things like “it’s better to discuss in main thread if information is not secret!” - like do you think we joined MS last week? :lol:
Bro i'm vibing with you so hard right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5254 (isolation #285) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

King's Army not being scum is ENEMY PROPAGANDA.
High pre-occupation with 3P's is ENEMY PROPAGANDA.
Spoiler:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5290 (isolation #286) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If scum picked it it’s probably all 3 scum ;)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5320 (isolation #287) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5319, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im now 40 pages behind and dont see myself spending all day reading those pages. can someone give me the highlights? have we caught scum yet?
Have we caught scum? Hmmm.
Let’s see... Can you vote yourself?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5326 (isolation #288) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5324, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 5320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5319, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im now 40 pages behind and dont see myself spending all day reading those pages. can someone give me the highlights? have we caught scum yet?
Have we caught scum? Hmmm.
Let’s see... Can you vote yourself?
that wont work today though lol
Shhh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5421 (isolation #289) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I object to the wording of "council" as that makes us sound like sinister shadow people pulling the strings behind the façade of society. How about something EA friendly such as "The Alliance" or "The resistance"? Now we're talking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5468 (isolation #290) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5458, Almost50 wrote:@Norwee: Can you at least vote yourself for the BP?? Thanks in advance
Ok
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5471 (isolation #291) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The only time you can tell me to vote myself and i'll do it.
Savour it A50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5480 (isolation #292) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 can you shoot one of the louder scummy players. There's so much crazy arguing here i can't even think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5481 (isolation #293) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

DDL at least is quiet lurky scum. He's got that going for him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5492 (isolation #294) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5488, Almost50 wrote:HEAL: Norwee
Plot twist, you just murdered me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5498 (isolation #295) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why Tayl0r and Shelly?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5506 (isolation #296) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like the complete turn around from what everyone else suggests tho.
Plot twist is juicy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5508 (isolation #297) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it flips town u suck tho.
No pressure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5518 (isolation #298) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly i don't scumread either Shelly or Tayl0r much. Chemist maybe scum, but i've historically been bad at reading them so wouldn't even risk shooting there.
But whatever, it's your show.
Impress us.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5837 (isolation #299) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5633, Nero Cain wrote:titles and scummies are just a popularity thing.
Coming from you, a guy with 37 thousand posts and no title.
I believe it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5839 (isolation #300) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5641, Titus wrote:I am of the opinion that whomever A50 chooses to execute that we should execute DDL tomorrow. He's got too much baggage and he's just not worth risking the game over.

I'm willing to fight for my scumreads, but I have to realize, for the health of the thread, when I have lost that battle.
Yeah i’m fine with A50 lolshooting town or whatever, but we should definitely do DDL tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5840 (isolation #301) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait, maybe that came across as a bit too cynical.

*Cough*
I have faith in you A50! You got this!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5843 (isolation #302) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5716, DrDolittle wrote:I frankly don't think donatellos army is as big of a threat as the "conf town 3p crew"
Look we already know ur sxum, can u go back to lurking ok?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5852 (isolation #303) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5765, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5764, MathBlade wrote:Lurker is pretty much autoscum for me. Especially with how many 3Ps exist
haven't we established as a site that activity level is a horrible way to judge alignment?
Not really imo. It can be quite evident when someone is actively avoiding an thread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5855 (isolation #304) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5784, Bell wrote:This is one of those things where like,

We can eliminate DDL whenever, but we only get one GodKing Hammer and I'm not sure if we should go for safety or for the 360 noscope from N50.
360 no scope!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5863 (isolation #305) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5843, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5716, DrDolittle wrote:I frankly don't think donatellos army is as big of a threat as the "conf town 3p crew"
Look we already know ur sxum, can u go back to lurking ok?
What do you make of shelly not claiming?
They should claim or die.
If A50 agrees of course

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5864 (isolation #306) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

ShellyC claim your role ASAP

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5865 (isolation #307) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5845, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 5715, DrDolittle wrote:If I have a vote this day I would vote mastina
:facepalm: nice work claiming scum dude
Honestly, all i could read from his posts there was: "Hi guys, just popping back in to remind you all that i’m mafia"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5869 (isolation #308) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@A50
Alright, mission complete.
So we have:

- Tayl0r VT
- Shelly VT
- Chemist Gossipee

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5870 (isolation #309) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gossipee
Wtf even is this btw?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5894 (isolation #310) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5893, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but it doesnt help me engage unless you actually push me. call me out. quiz me on stuff.
How scummy are you from 10 to 10?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5911 (isolation #311) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I honestly believe Taylor is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5939 (isolation #312) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think mass claim can wait until at least we're done with the A50 judge dredd Phase.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6042 (isolation #313) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6016, Nero Cain wrote:reaction tests are so 2010. Its 2020 Math, get with the times brotha.
So what’s 2020 known for? Anime avatar invasion?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6044 (isolation #314) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Terrible... just terrible...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6045 (isolation #315) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5496, Almost50 wrote:@Chemist
@shelly
@Tayl0r Swift
So A50, are you shooting puny human number 1, puny human number 2. Or my good friend Tayl0r Swift whom could do no-one any harm?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6048 (isolation #316) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

U sound kinda LAMISTY Shelly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6051 (isolation #317) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6049, shellyc wrote:do you think I'm lamisty as scum
Yes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6057 (isolation #318) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6054, Nero Cain wrote:Was she lamisty/atey in 229?
I'm thinking more of mini normal 2168.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6060 (isolation #319) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6055, Bell wrote:A little.
Her voice just seems more honest this game
In what way?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6061 (isolation #320) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6059, Bell wrote:Wow, did I just get off my fence to defend shellyc.
This was a mistake.

*gets back on fence*
Nah it's too late now boi.
Explain why you believe ShellyC wouldn't be able to fake what they've done so far as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6063 (isolation #321) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6062, Bell wrote:Norwe, if I tell you, you have to town bin me
Ummmm.
What if i give you an 25%+ towncred coupon if you tell me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6070 (isolation #322) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6067, shellyc wrote:i was the opposite of lamist that game imo
When Hectic and Duppin was pushing u?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6071 (isolation #323) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6065, shellyc wrote:i wouldn't usually slack off as town but I'm really apathetic and kinda helpless really that I'm on a cliff and am ready to be pushed off
To be honest, this is exactly the kind of attitude i'd find scummy in this game with so many conf!town/uneliminable slots. So if ur town you should stop.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6073 (isolation #324) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How do you even say that.
"un-eliminate-able"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6075 (isolation #325) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6074, shellyc wrote:What do you want me to do?
It's not really what i wanted you to do. I just commented that i find it sus how you keep AtE'ing. I'd expect town in your position to suggests alternatives for scum and convince why you're townie this game. Rather than putting out this emotional manipulation of: "i'm town but ready to die." "GOOD LUCK TOWN!" "I SWING MY FINAL FAREWELL AND MAY THE SCUM HUNT BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR DEAR FELLOW TOWN INDIVIDUALS!" etc.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6082 (isolation #326) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We’re quite similar in that respect i’d say.
Maybe that’s why i feel like i can read Nero easy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6107 (isolation #327) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm more of an social studies kinda guy. I don't know anything about math tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6109 (isolation #328) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6108, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6105, Almost50 wrote:ddl (1): sb
Chemist (1): Bell,
shelly (0):

Not voting (): MM, mastina, Titus, Nero, Norwee, Math, S_S, jjh, Pickaxe, Ds, TGP, Taylor, shelly, Chemist, ddl
Apparently I don’t get a vote either :(
(Overdramatic comedic tone)
*sniffles*

Fine! Guess I will take my posts and go home. (I am home. Well shit.)
Comedy isn't your strong point is it? :P

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6113 (isolation #329) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, my suggestion is shoot Shelly.
I agree on the premise of securing DDL as an more guaranteed scum elimination for tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6114 (isolation #330) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i'm fine with Chemist too, but Shelly is more dangerous if scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6128 (isolation #331) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually Superb Owl might have an point. It is better for public relations to kill the slot everyone scumreads. Hero shooting that hits town will aggravate tensions in our community and allow the scum terrorist group to spread Anti-Alliance propaganda.
I will discuss with my superiors about this issue.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6135 (isolation #332) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Change my vote to DDL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6136 (isolation #333) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6138 (isolation #334) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

ShellyC is still scummy regardless. But this is an safer shot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6141 (isolation #335) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bell what are you talking about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6240 (isolation #336) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJ to join Shelly in the "i’m ready to die, town!" Group?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6243 (isolation #337) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6239, Bell wrote:Scum equity, lamist and rule of 3 are the 3 things I do not like.
This post is LAMIST and i think Bell has high scum equity right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6250 (isolation #338) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6246, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 6243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6239, Bell wrote:Scum equity, lamist and rule of 3 are the 3 things I do not like.
This post is LAMIST and i think Bell has high scum equity right now.
Can I get one more piece of analysis here? 2 just isnt enough...
Yeah it’s post 6243. And according to rule of 3, (the number 3 is in that post count) and the fact that they bring up 3 points showcases that they are definitely definitely mafioso.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6255 (isolation #339) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think JJ is likely scum. Maybe they could be ascetic SK or something. But unless we get a bunch of double kills i wouldn’t worry about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6258 (isolation #340) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6257, Bell wrote:It's just tiring because scum equity doesn't make sense with the word equity.

If equity is the perceived value of a stock sold by a company. Scum equity doesn't make any sense. Because this implies that their value as scum is high. Which ????
Is there another word i can use which makes me feel cool and fancy but makes more sense?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6263 (isolation #341) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Has scum TMI’d that DDL will flip scum yet?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6271 (isolation #342) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6270, Bell wrote:I have looked up this meaning of equity in regards to poker and it makes more sense.

You could say that "at this point in time(or game state), the chances that X will flip scum is high. " = X has high scum equity.

I learned something new today. Thanks Sb.
I will keep using that word then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6289 (isolation #343) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6284, Tayl0r Swift wrote:for example, A50's avatar isnt a picture of A50 irl
I always thought he was a monkey.
Are you telling me he's actually an gorilla?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6303 (isolation #344) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So Pickaxe Pete is confirmed scum now assuming those mod messages are legit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6305 (isolation #345) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don't hammer PP yet. We've got more info to talk about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6310 (isolation #346) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6307, MathBlade wrote:Super Bowl and Norway was do you think about the cop info above?
Thinking at least Shelly is likely scum. But there could be multiple too. I need to read more associations with PP's ISO before i make any definitive conclusions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6318 (isolation #347) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SuperBowl is now also linked to the hood PT btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6321 (isolation #348) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6319, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6316, Titus wrote:
In post 6312, Morning Mage wrote:some kudos to DS - he didn't hit scum, but he did targets who would've been distracting during the day, good vigging I think.
Yes. DS may have not had the best reads, but his shots were still useful, which is why scum likely killed him.
i guess, although why didnt scum shoot in the mason-pool?
My guess is wifom or they wanted to get rid of the vigilante.
Anyway we're doing PP today so we'll see where they'll shoot tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6326 (isolation #349) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6323, Morning Mage wrote:had DS claimed sorry? i skipped the last part of yesterday...
I don't think so. But scum could have rolecop.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6330 (isolation #350) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6328, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6324, Titus wrote:
In post 6319, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6316, Titus wrote:
In post 6312, Morning Mage wrote:some kudos to DS - he didn't hit scum, but he did targets who would've been distracting during the day, good vigging I think.
Yes. DS may have not had the best reads, but his shots were still useful, which is why scum likely killed him.
i guess, although why didnt scum shoot in the mason-pool?
Because of questions like this.
Posts like Maths "pretend".
Paranoia from DS.
The masons disagree on who scum is now.
Shooting the vigilante.
Hey if scum don’t shoot in confTown that’s a win for us right? More conf townies?
Why do you sound so different now. I swear, it's like you're an different person from D2.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6337 (isolation #351) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean you went from "these 3p masons will be the death of our society, we are all doomed" to: "Hey, these masons are pretty alright."

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6372 (isolation #352) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6346, MathBlade wrote:I mean some things look stupid that were smart.

Look at how many townies have died.

Never underestimate scum here.

This actually scares me.
Yeah our track record is actually kinda bad.
Sure we hit 1 scum D1, but now 7 townies have died.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6375 (isolation #353) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 784, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 703, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the potential benefit from a mastina scumflip today is massively outweighed by the drawbacks of flipping town!mastina, and in any case she seems to be making a concentrated effort to gamesolve, but i'm not sure if that's nai for her. VOTE: plusjoyed their entire push on mastina feels manufactured and and ping me as calling out something for which there is no reason to call out.
Town!mastina will be dead by day 3 or day 4. You should know that. No reason to wagon her. Bad post.
This kinda feels like it might be bussing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6376 (isolation #354) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6374, Morning Mage wrote:erm, i was more volunteering myself to eat the scum NK, as opposed to actively playing against my wincon.
Yeah good job, now scum will never shoot you. Ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6380 (isolation #355) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 968, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 804, Bell wrote:I can't argue with pickaxepete town atm.
Because why would I.
I'm town.
In post 805, Bell wrote:If you could not embarrass me by being actually scum Pete I would appreciate it.
These two posts don't track.

Prepare to be embarrassed because I'm town. Why do you want me to be scum?
Bell probably town based on this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6385 (isolation #356) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6382, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 968, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 804, Bell wrote:I can't argue with pickaxepete town atm.
Because why would I.
I'm town.
In post 805, Bell wrote:If you could not embarrass me by being actually scum Pete I would appreciate it.
These two posts don't track.

Prepare to be embarrassed because I'm town. Why do you want me to be scum?
Bell probably town based on this.
really?? i drew the opposite conclusion when I ISO'd Bell...
Yeah but you also think someone saying "honestly" is a scum tell.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6391 (isolation #357) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is my nonchalant insults not working for you MM?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6401 (isolation #358) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, after reviewing the game i think this is where i'm at. I originally townread Taylor more but i reconsidered based on PoE reasons and "i'm not really sure why i even townread them" reasons. Chemist i'm just not good at reading and i could see their claim go either way. If there are more questions about why my reads are what they are go ahead and ask.

- READS -

Towniest of town
-
NorwegianboyEE

Townhood
-
Nero Cain

-
Titus

-
mastina

Awkwardly town
-
superbowl9

-
Almost50

-
Morning Mage

Likely town
-
Bell

-
MathBlade

Null
-
Chemist1422

Scummy
-
TheGoldenParadox

-
shellyc

-
Something_Smart

-
Tayl0r Swift

Scumboi
-
Pickaxe Pete

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6402 (isolation #359) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6398, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Norway, how's it going? How's them fjords?
Fjordy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6410 (isolation #360) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6407, Morning Mage wrote:also, even if he was being serious, them some bad reads lol

impressive to get it that wrong in a setup where we know most people's deal
Why are you so cocky when there haven't been flips yet?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6413 (isolation #361) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum, please kill Battle Mage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6421 (isolation #362) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Since BM clearly SOLVED the game it's in scums interest to kill him. Those excellent reads are too dangerous he can't be allowed to live.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6423 (isolation #363) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6418, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 6401, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scumboi
- Pickaxe Pete
I'm town.
Explain why.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6424 (isolation #364) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also can u give us your current reads for scum Pickaxe Pete?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6430 (isolation #365) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6426, Morning Mage wrote:If you're right about any, you'll say you were being real. If you're wrong, you'll say you were trying to trick scum into thinking you had terrible reads.
Um no. I'm actually an quite honest person, and if my reads are bad i will admit they are bad. But as of right now we're still playing the game and nothing is for sure so unless you explain why you are correct and i'm wrong it's not going to make me budge.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6441 (isolation #366) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I swear to god Battle Mage, you have some kind of innate ability to make me real annoyed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6444 (isolation #367) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6442, Bell wrote:Lies.VOTE: Bell

See?
Town totally self vote.
But what if u are scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6447 (isolation #368) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah, you're going "LOL those reads sucks, now excuse me while i do nothing to explain why my reads are correct and yours are wrong. Truly i have the moral high ground here, how dare you make a joke at my expense you fiend!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6452 (isolation #369) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok this is starting to turn into another rant of my dislike of BM's playstyle, so i'll stop before the mood get's sour.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6458 (isolation #370) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If PP is scum then that spews Bell and Mathblade as more likely town for reasons i won't divulge yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6462 (isolation #371) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6459, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6375, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 784, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 703, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the potential benefit from a mastina scumflip today is massively outweighed by the drawbacks of flipping town!mastina, and in any case she seems to be making a concentrated effort to gamesolve, but i'm not sure if that's nai for her. VOTE: plusjoyed their entire push on mastina feels manufactured and and ping me as calling out something for which there is no reason to call out.
Town!mastina will be dead by day 3 or day 4. You should know that. No reason to wagon her. Bad post.
This kinda feels like it might be bussing.
hmmm? who is pickaxe bussing here? TGP?
Yes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6463 (isolation #372) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6461, Morning Mage wrote:i feel like i say this too often, but the bottom line is - this is just a game, and if you're getting very angry and emotional about somebody else's reads, that's not good for your mental health.
Not your reads, you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6471 (isolation #373) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6467, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6463, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6461, Morning Mage wrote:i feel like i say this too often, but the bottom line is - this is just a game, and if you're getting very angry and emotional about somebody else's reads, that's not good for your mental health.
Not your reads, you.
lol dude, please don't get emotional about me. I'm just words on a screen. <3 :D
Words on a screen can be more meaningful than you realize.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6472 (isolation #374) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6470, Morning Mage wrote:what's your take on Norweg's read of you and Superbowl being more scummy than Titus and co?
I never said that. I coloured them slighly more blue-ish to show they are from a different group, but not scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6476 (isolation #375) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6474, Bell wrote: Every post looks like sarcasm, irony or like there's some insular or self-aware joke involved. Even her questions read like this to me.
It's their heritage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6484 (isolation #376) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6482, MathBlade wrote:Is it bad I can’t tell the MM heads apart and just think of them as one person?
Yes. The two heads are like oil and water.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6490 (isolation #377) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4996, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4995, Pickaxe Pete wrote:This slipped right by me. I'm not necessarily town reading MM either but for the mason group.
Actually, one in each group makes sense.
This explains why scum don't shoot in mason groups. They really wanna sell us on this: "one scum in each of the groups" narrative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6521 (isolation #378) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah like A50 said, it's now mechanically proven that hood's cannot be scum. As all players in hoods are confirmed to each other + at least 3 scum confirmed to be outside any of the hoods.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6527 (isolation #379) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina hood might have some sort of wincon their keeping hidden but that's the only anti-town possibility i can think of. Otherwise all the hoods are town-siding. And since Mastina hood appears to be hunting town with us i see no reason to suspect them as long as scum army is still alive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6528 (isolation #380) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6527, NorwegianboyEE wrote:hunting town
scum* lol

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6534 (isolation #381) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6525, Morning Mage wrote:strictly speaking the Titus-hood could still be scum, as the only reason we assume 5 scum is because of their claimed 'informed' info. it's conceptually possible that they are scum and there's actually a bigger scumteam, say 6.
Ehhh... I guess, but that means all of Mastina/Titus/Nero have to be scum and i highly doubt that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6537 (isolation #382) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6533, Morning Mage wrote:also let's be fair, it's the Titus-hood.
I mean, going by our luck so far it's not entirely wrong of an statement.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6550 (isolation #383) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6547, Bell wrote:I agree that the entire interns are town+Ish.
Town enough. Maybe even more town than the rest of us.
Whichever.

Society tba.
Ok i don't really like Bell acting like one of the hoods are fine but raising suspicion about the other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6553 (isolation #384) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The alliance mustn't be broken up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6558 (isolation #385) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6556, Bell wrote:Yes, but the way you were wording it was outright confusing to me. Because I thought you were all town and that the society wasn’t but then you said you thought they said they were confirmed the same alignment to them too. Which confused me.
Now you're confusing me too. What are you talking about?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6585 (isolation #386) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6571, Bell wrote:But suffice to say my understanding was that town+ all confirmed, society not but they’re assuming or they are.

Then MM said that Titus, mastina and Nero were all confirmed to each other.
They say they are all confirmed to be the same alignment.
Ergo= From THEIR point of view they have no traitors/no scum in their group.
But from our perspective we don't know anything about what's actually going on in their group as we only have their words to go from.
So they all have same allignment and wincon but we don't know for sure what they are, although they state they are townsiding and seem to be doing so. And they are most likely not a part of Gamma's army group.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6608 (isolation #387) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Another tunnel from BM.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6609 (isolation #388) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6606, superbowl9 wrote:^Oops :lol:
S C U M S L I P !

Oh wait ur mason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6611 (isolation #389) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you stop creepily leering at us like that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6616 (isolation #390) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

SuperBowl what's ur wincon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6621 (isolation #391) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6613, MathBlade wrote:I am legit confused.

Like what is this game?

I feel drunk yet just clocked out from work.
I'm surprised i've even lived this long tbh. And that i'm taking this game somewhat seriously.
My life was so easy and innocent when this all started, now i'm suddenly bulletproof and have responsibility.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6623 (isolation #392) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tayl0r are you gonna post or just quote my ingenious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6631 (isolation #393) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6626, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6620, superbowl9 wrote:So if scum just need to outnumber town to win doesn't that make us at yelo?
maybe but we're doing pete today anyway. and if we have an even-night vig, they will shoot Bell. which should buy us a bit of breathing room.
Shooting BELL will give us breathing room?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6634 (isolation #394) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6632, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6625, mastina wrote:
In post 6451, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6351, Morning Mage wrote:i mean masons will have a majority tomorrow, so it might already be too late.
wait youre saying we should kill in the masons? arent you a mason?
I mean there's definitely a faction that needs to kill the masons... :P

(I so wanna call this a scumslip, just 'cuz.)
yes we the town should kill in the masons could be a scumslip in this setup at this point.
And if you're town suggesting so you will be pulling another DDL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6638 (isolation #395) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don't feel bad MathBlade, my shitposts are so annoying i count as two in your absence.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6654 (isolation #396) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who is misty?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6668 (isolation #397) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was tginking more in terms of us being the alliance from star wars fighting against the evil empire. But i can run with an LOTR fellowship analogy too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6696 (isolation #398) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6687, mastina wrote:But this is probably a topic better suited for a GD/Speakeasy thread rather than a talking point in a mafia game.
That place is the worst of all.

Btw BM can you stop calling Bell a she from now on. It’s fine if it’s by accident but try to avoid doing it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6711 (isolation #399) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6709, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Looks to me in this bum rush to nowhere a couple of people are trying to signal things but I'm not sure what.
You’re literally mod confirmed scum.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”