Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6173, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh. Good. I was concerned A50 was
actually
throwing.

Titus, you willing to neighborize one of Math or I tonight? It's kinda a pain walking around in the dark.
Ewwwww

Disgusting.

I do not town read you.

If Titus Nero and Mastina good DS I swear I woke up in upside down land.

Titus Nero and Mastina almost never hood me due to paranoia.

Like wtf?

I needs me an instant elimination :(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

God DS*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm the leader now. I've usurped Mastina and Titus. Sorry that you and Math have to deal with the sane head now.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hood DS*

I can has type skills I swears
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6177, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the leader now. I've usurped Mastina and Titus. Sorry that you and Math have to deal with the sane head now.
And why exactly have you urusped them?

DDL hasn’t flipped. Know something we don’t and care to share?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 6175, MathBlade wrote:
actually
throwing.

Titus, you willing to neighborize one of Math or I tonight? It's kinda a pain walking around in the dark.
Ewwwww

Disgusting.

I do not town read you.

If Titus Nero and Mastina good DS I swear I woke up in upside down land.

Titus Nero and Mastina almost never hood me due to paranoia.

Like wtf?

I needs me an instant elimination :(
Lucky for me, I don't need you to townread me.

But anyways, I don't necessarily townread you either. But what I
do
believe is twofold.
1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
2. If you're scum, you'll get sorted easily enough. Sorry to say, Math, my dear chum, but you're kinda washed up and I don't have to worry about you pulling some crazy 9000 IQ plays.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:54 am

So even if Titus doesn't neighborize me, if she neighborizes you, I'll at least get the information I need.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Luckily I am not scum so none of that matters.

I trust them to know what they’re doing. They’ve got their new dangled tricks imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6179, MathBlade wrote:DDL hasn’t flipped. Know something we don’t and care to share?
lol @ your pathetic attempt to make me look informed. No amount of distancing will keep me from eliminating you and DS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6180, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
2. If you're scum, you'll get sorted easily enough. Sorry to say, Math, my dear chum, but you're kinda washed up and I don't have to worry about you pulling some crazy 9000 IQ plays.
What if he's neither, but rather scum instead?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:59 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 6177, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the leader now. I've usurped Mastina and Titus. Sorry that you and Math have to deal with the sane head now.
We’re running a coup :cool:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6184, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6180, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. If you're scum, even if you get in the hood, you're predictable enough (and loud-mouthed enough) that we could get some real information from it.
Lol I can’t. I am dying over here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6185, superbowl9 wrote:We’re running a coup
DON'T TELL EM OUR WINCON!

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:03 am

I'm gonna assume that you mean what if he's town?

If he's town, that's excellent. I have someone who is frank and says stuff in the super secret cool kids club.

Says stuff in this thread, while he's in the super secret cool kids club. Not necessarily says stuff in the cool kids club.
“Why was I chosen?'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6188, DiamondSentinel wrote:
I'm gonna assume that you mean what if he's town?

If he's town, that's excellent. I have someone who is frank and says stuff in the super secret cool kids club.

Says stuff in this thread, while he's in the super secret cool kids club. Not necessarily says stuff in the cool kids club.
How about we quit wasting time on what will never happen?

Good. Good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

actually
throwing.

Just as I told Math, you aren't confirmed town. I'm disinclined to neighborize you for that reason. We are keeping things in mind for when we have to go outside the Alliance and conftown. This is not a feeling your play can correct but you will always carry a risk of being scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:41 am

Do we have any more conf!town today?
“Why was I chosen?'
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Bell »

Yes, I claimed the obvious town role.
I'm an IC now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6191, DiamondSentinel wrote:Do we have any more conf!town today?
No. So right now my inclination is to target superbowl9 or MM.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:51 am

Post by superbowl9 »

^smart
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6076, Nero Cain wrote:Why is your POE 5 players?
Imagine not believing your reads are infallible and 100% correct
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Bell »

I can't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:01 am

In post 6089, superbowl9 wrote:DO NOT EXECUTE OUTSIDE THE CONF GROUP UNLESS YOU DENY BASIC MATH OR ARE TRYING TO LOSE THE GAME
He has very good reasoning in that post, did you even read it?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:04 am

In post 6100, Almost50 wrote:I am more interested in the theoretical correct play advice from S_S, mastina & jjh precisely.
Theoretically, there is nothing wrong with leaving the group of 3 alive another day. They'll still be there tomorrow. This is a large, we've got time.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6073, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How do you even say that.
"un-eliminate-able"?
i think when youre making up words you can make up whatever word youd like. lunchproof works though

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”