DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 44, Gypyx wrote:
In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:yo gypyx, DGB, get on board!
Why me and DGB exactly? DGB didn't even post

But yeah, choo chooVOTE: pob
Battle Mage and go back a long time! Also he's town.

VOTE: pob long
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #212 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:39 am

VOTE: Vecna

Sonething isn't right in the game without Vecna spamming it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:50 pm

In post 229, Fidget wrote:I feel like half the game is speaking a foreign language that I do not understand.
In post 177, Titus wrote:Fidget, what's your Leia read?
Confused.

I think there's the potential for her being town but I don't really agree with anything I'm hearing from her. It's sometimes hard for me distinguish where she is joking and where she isn't. Like, if she gives 1 real reason to suspect tayl0r among 4 joke ones, it's like :/
In post 206, Princess Leia wrote:Also, her running away when I proposed my real-time question test is scum-indicative. Town are more likely to see it as opportunity to show their worth, while scum will think of it as a "ugh, I can't be bothered with this" and disappear instead.
Tempted to vote because she really is just making up stuff on tayl0r at this point which I could potentially see as a "Don't vote me, vote them!" dishonest kind of reaction from scum.
This is spot on. Fidget is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 pm

In post 264, Not Known 15 wrote:
Princess Leia is being replaced.
WUT

Oh and Red Panda is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #309 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:55 pm

In post 294, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i for one need further explanation, although i can kinda see how shelly and leia could be scum maybe?
I am puzzled.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:56 pm

In post 306, Fidget wrote:I also somewhat thought shelly looked town for outing so many scumreads.
It's called casting a wide net of possible votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 38, shellyc wrote:
In post 31, Princess Leia wrote:Did you make this account just for this game? Does the c stand for Consigliere? That's just the type of bold move I'd expect scum to make.
yesterday someone told me that the c stood for Cult Leader...

time to make an alt I guess
SO MUCK AWKWARD

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:00 pm

In post 94, shellyc wrote:
In post 88, Princess Leia wrote:Why are you pointing me to your signature? Is there a town or scum game you want me to examine there to compare to this game?
To prove that I have played games on this account, and therefore have not created this specifically for this game
PL very aggressive towards shellyc here, it looks like
Day 1
bus'ing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #382 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:23 pm

In post 326, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah, iunno titus. i dont see fidget as scum here. and i think you're reaching. i dont know that you get to scumread people for sheeping you. especially since the reaction test was so obvious that it seemed like it wasnt a reaction test - it almost seemed like you wanted it to be obvious or something. im far more inclined to agree with vecna's take here. VOTE: titus
Very true but does that make Titus scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #383 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:26 pm

In post 315, Titus wrote:
By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all.
I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely.
Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

I have no read on shelley but I know Fidget is scared.

Vecna is well Vecna.

VOTE: Fidget
Bolded part does seem like complete BS.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #384 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:28 pm

In post 323, Fidget wrote:
In post 320, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 317, Fidget wrote:
In post 315, Titus wrote:By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

I have no read on shelley but I know Fidget is scared.

Vecna is well Vecna.

VOTE: Fidget
Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
so does that mean you think titus is town because as town titus always falsely suspects you?
I've never played with Titus where she was scum, I don't think. You do make a good point that she's following the pattern I guess.

It mostly means I'm getting irritated for no reason though.
I know I said you're town earlier, but this stinks of bus'ing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #385 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 pm

In post 334, Marashu wrote:That said, when I saw it, it was meant to gauge the towniness/scuminess of the person being targeted, so it strikes me as weird to do this to someone who is V/LA, or at least not waiting that it was fabricated until the person got back to see if she got nervous.
An actual good point being made.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #439 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:40 pm

In post 405, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
Something is VERY OFF

I can't put my finger on what, exactly.

On one hand I am reading Fidget as town, but am puzzled by the extreme deference and attention paid to mollifying Titus, as if it was more important to convince Titus than the rest of the town.

On the other hand, Titus' phony gambit was just that, a phony gambit. But is it alignment-indicative? If so, which alignment?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #440 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 426, Gypyx wrote:
In post 424, Marashu wrote:
In post 414, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one
What does that mean? Wouldn't scum paranoia be fake paranoia? So, does it feel like paranoia or does it feel fake?
Basically, paranoia generated by a scum mindset like, an "oh shit he's onto me" moment you see?
aka "caught for the wrong reasons?"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #441 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Why meta is rubbish:
In post 431, Titus wrote:No. I don't argue what I did as VCA. As scum, I don't argue VCA early. I keep hidden the magical time where it becomes effective then more and more effective.

My townplay does involve more natural progression and is less cohesive than my scum play. My scum play has less holes but still frquently advises town of the best answer (unless forced into otherwise).

My personality is changing since my divorce though, which naturally carries over to how I play mafia. So meta circa 2017 should not be used to read me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #443 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:47 pm

I'm nursing a game crush on Battle Mage.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #448 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Fidget, find your 'nads and help us find scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #449 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:55 pm

OH WAIT

Pickaxe is replacing Leia? Mmmm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Pickaxe Pete's iso is pretty bizarre with the shellyc obsession... but at the same time his points against shellyc are on point.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #453 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:59 pm

In post 371, shellyc wrote:Townleaning fidget and Titus. Titus reaction test is pretty indica to ice of a solving mindset and fidgets posting gives me a good vibe (this is more gut)
"Girls you're both pretty" or "it's town vs. town" is more likely to come from scum than from town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #456 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 454, Titus wrote:
In post 452, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pickaxe Pete's iso is pretty bizarre with the shellyc obsession... but at the same time his points against shellyc are on point.
So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

This has been my point.
He's a weak player???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 454, Titus wrote:So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

Related,

who are you voting for, right now?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #462 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 pm

In post 461, Titus wrote:
In post 459, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 454, Titus wrote:So a weak player with a right read gets wagoned based on faulty reasoning from a town slot.

Related,

who are you voting for, right now?
Fidget. I'll probably move when I see the VC unless all major options are horrible.
If Pickaxe Pete is right about Shellyc, why aren't you voting shellyc? I was assuming that you were.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 463, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
It's a big boisterous show of appearing solvy but in reality solves nothing. But it's just enough for a scum to poke their head out with a classic "above the fray" stance of calling them both town.

So indirectly, Titus stirring the pot in every direction might have netted us scum in an unexpected way.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #469 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:14 pm

In post 467, Fidget wrote:Do you want me to make an unofficial VC for you Titus
Titus, who do you feel about having a pet in the game? Is this grovelling from scum or town?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #475 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:41 pm

That is VERY GOOD.

I can get behind this.

VOTE: shellyc

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #558 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:24 pm

In post 522, Battle Mage wrote:Princess Leia's ISO also looks worse than it felt in real time. Deliberately obtuse/disingenuous style decidedly anti-town. I hope we can eliminate that slot today, so I dont have to actually go through it again and explain why it is so scummy.
I could get on board with that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:26 pm

In post 551, shellyc wrote:
In post 536, Battle Mage wrote:shelly, that's -1, if you have a town PR, time to claim!
I WON'T FALL FOR IT LMFAO

I have a curse that I get to E-1 in all d1's I've completed
Stalling scum right here, ladies and germs.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #703 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:13 pm

In post 686, Titus wrote:Eddie, since when is DGB a troll slot?
It's just another perfect example of meta trash.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #704 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:13 pm

In post 684, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 475, DrippingGoofball wrote:That is VERY GOOD.

I can get behind this.

VOTE: shellyc
This post bothered me at the time because 1) I wasn't feeling Titus's VCA and 2) it seemed a little too complimentary from DGB.
Like you, I was hell bent sure Shelly was lockscum so maybe there was confirmation bias.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #705 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:15 pm

In post 692, Pickaxe Pete wrote:This post didn't make sense either. TvT is more likely to come from scum? She can't believe that.
TvT comments are often made by scum. Yes I believe that. Join date: 2005. I have seen it many, many times.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #706 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 pm

I had to check who Nosferatu replaced because his iso is hot garbage. Turns out, it ain't no replacement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #708 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm

Other than a vote for Leia and whiteknighting Talylor Swift, Nosferatu's posts are mostly idle socializing, and even pretty weak sauce at that.

I'm town.

PlusJOY is acting very townie today.
VOTE: Nosferatu

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #709 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm

In post 707, Titus wrote:If I die, force Taylor to do it.
You don't trust me to do it? :cry:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #751 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:56 am

In post 732, Vecna wrote:acting very towny today? WUT?
"The posts I read on this game day are very townie"

Clearer?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #752 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:57 am

In post 743, Tayl0r Swift wrote:is anyone else seeing scum everywhere? i prefer to townhunt and its really difficult here.

so far town are vecna, pickaxe?, dgb?, and fidget??
I'm town, just to make things easier for you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #753 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:58 am

In post 745, Gypyx wrote:Ok wtf, is everyone in this gladiate scum or what
Scum would say that. But you're not being gladiated, so there's that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #754 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am

In post 740, Vecna wrote:
In post 736, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Vecna, earlier you said we were looking at scum!Titus. Was that past-game paranoia or was that legit from this game?
At that moment it was based on the gimmicky reaction test. I dont really have any strong paranoia for titus, but thats probably also because I think ive only encountered her as scum when she replaces in (and she's usually pretty obvious in those cases, but id imagine she puts in more effort if she rolls scum in a fresh game).

I keep going back and forth on Titus. She's def not lock-town yet as ive seen her be on a bunch of occasions. Her voting record and thought process is incomprehensible to me, but thats par for the course
In post 741, Vecna wrote:I think Nos is probably town. I can almost taste his happy stoner face flapping about as he ridicules' people their reasoning.
Judging by your performance in our last game together, that probably means that Titus is town and Nos is scum. :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #757 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:02 am

In post 749, Gypyx wrote:So you just decide to ignore his incredibly scummy Day 1?
The iso is kinda skimpy but the tone reads honest to me - more honest than Nosferatu. Have you compared them? Maybe I'm wrong. Let's analyze.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #758 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:04 am

Oh hey Nosferatu, since you're here, whose iso is scummier? Yours or PlusJOYED?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #778 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:56 am

Vecna is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #795 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:25 pm

In post 779, Titus wrote:Why is Vecna town to you when he outright accused you of doing nothing?
You pay attention to the actual meaning of Vecna's content? :giggle:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #859 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:11 am

I've been prodded and threatened with replacement!!!!!!!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #860 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:12 am

In post 835, pob long wrote:Plusjoy makes it hard to chose the right answer here...
It's a tragedy that this guy didn't make the gladiate list.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #861 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:13 am

In post 836, Gypyx wrote:
In post 808, Nosferatu wrote:isn't it crazy that 3 ppl on my wagon have been scumreading me since d1 but can't provide even an iota of a case
Dunno about you but i find it hard to scumcase
an iso empty of readable content
That's what I call a scumcase.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:16 am

In post 850, Fidget wrote:Mmmmm I still prefer DGB

grumble grumble
You're not supposed to vote for the player you like the most :)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #863 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:17 am

In post 852, Fidget wrote:borderline openwolfing
Openwolfing?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #864 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:18 am

In post 844, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 842, Titus wrote:Plusjoyed hasn't posted in more than 3 days. That should say something.
no im just lurking
i've decided on noseferatu but since we're all sus as hell im not gonna tryhard to manipulate the peoples choice
You sound defeated.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #865 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:23 am

In post 838, Nosferatu wrote:just keep doing what u do best, the absolute bare minimum while acting like uve got a prolific body of content urself

at the very least ive never actively lurked and proceeded to throw potshots at slots with half my post count
I just iso'd Gypyx, and your accusation is gratuitous and perhaps vindictive.

Gypyx is an active participant, provides actual content, and is town.

It's bizarre that this is the player you are choosing to pick on.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #866 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:34 am

In post 722, Nosferatu wrote:plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum, and i honestly don't have that much of a scum read on dgb but i townread her less
I was just looking for
your
content with regards to our present GLADIATE situation.

"plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum"

What the pickle does that even mean? Let's parse. PlusJOY has an outrageous iso (that sounds like PJ is scum) but it's insulting to you, so how can it be from scum? What kind of word salad vomit is that? What a fancy way to say nothing and escape responsibility and scrutiny.

And for me... I'm not scum, just a lesser townread. A lesser townread than
"plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum"
. What the what?????????????????????

I'm drowning in mental pretzels and that's just one post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #867 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:37 am

In post 857, Marashu wrote:
In post 855, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im willing to compromise on plus here if no one wants nos.
I'm not a fan of the nos wagon. Come join us on Plus.
PlusJOYED is voting scum, I think that's a solid point in his favor.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #870 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:44 am

Scummy on purpose? Come on.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #871 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:45 am

In post 868, Fidget wrote:
In post 862, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 850, Fidget wrote:Mmmmm I still prefer DGB

grumble grumble
You're not supposed to vote for the player you like the most :)
<3!
In post 863, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 852, Fidget wrote:borderline openwolfing
Openwolfing?
He acknowledged that he was going to be scumread for hammering shelly, and has said he doesn't mind if we send him to trial.

He doesn't care at all if he's perceived as scummy and also made no attempt to solve with his vote yesterday.

Why would he say we would scumread him for voting shelly? Clearly he didn't think shelly was scummy then. So why'd he hammer her? Don't know. I guess he felt like it, and he later justifies it as "Well, I don't care how scummy I look cause going to trial sounds cool. But then I realized that's throwing so maybe I shouldn't do that"

So he doesn't realize he's throwing until after the hammer. >.>
You do make valid points.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:09 am

In post 873, Fidget wrote:It's frustrating to me because I am not really confident in any of you being scum. It could be Nos sure. I don't see a good reason why but there isn't a lot for "why not?" either.

Plus gives us all that stuff which I just don't WANT to believe is scum. He could be town thinking that. Or he could be scum hiding behind "Ha I'm scummy on purpose".

And then there's you, which you haven't done anything seriously scummy either but out of the three you at least give off a sense of trying to help more than they do. Which ironically made me suspect you more. But I sort of buy that you were confirm biased by Titus' VCA. So.
You've got both "too scummy to be scum" and "too townie to be town" in there. :P

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #898 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:34 am

In post 888, Gypyx wrote:
In post 861, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 836, Gypyx wrote:
In post 808, Nosferatu wrote:isn't it crazy that 3 ppl on my wagon have been scumreading me since d1 but can't provide even an iota of a case
Dunno about you but i find it hard to scumcase
an iso empty of readable content
That's what I call a scumcase.
In post 865, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 838, Nosferatu wrote:just keep doing what u do best, the absolute bare minimum while acting like uve got a prolific body of content urself

at the very least ive never actively lurked and proceeded to throw potshots at slots with half my post count
I just iso'd Gypyx, and your accusation is gratuitous and perhaps vindictive.

Gypyx is an active participant, provides actual content, and is town.

It's bizarre that this is the player you are choosing to pick on.

Damn dgb, am I scum or town?
In the first quote I agree with you saying that Nos' iso by itself is a scum case, maybe that's what you misinterpreted?

First one I agree with you, second one I call you town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #942 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:43 pm

In post 927, Noraa wrote:No explanation again. I can see that as scum uninterested in solving but maybe its just playstyle since its quite consistent according to the ISO
Yeah, I make these naked declarations a lot, like it's my personal notepad - not to convince others. When I feel it's a good time in the game to do so, I put everything together. Players are free to ask about my reasoning - there is always a reason.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #944 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:54 pm

In post 943, Noraa wrote:@the three biggest wagons today
I don't know if you realize or not - but the three of us are the only allowable wagons today, we are being gladiated. We do not know how we were chosen for this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #946 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Nosferatu, pob long
and and go back and forth on
Fidget

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #983 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:03 am

In post 968, Tayl0r Swift wrote:id normally be compromising to plus at this point, but since we only need a plurality vote i get to be stubborn.
The game is stalling bad, that is a cowardly move. We're going nowhere in circles excruciatingly slowly.

VOTE: plusJOYED

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #984 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:08 am

In post 979, Fidget wrote:
In post 976, Vecna wrote:You mean scum whiteknighting, right?
Hmph, maybe.

Either way I can't choose DGB so if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum

I'd quite like to just eliminate Plus but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic he flips scum
Vecna wrote:VOTE: PlusJoyed

I dno. You seem to be insinuating something without actually saying it fidget.
Not that I can think of. Just caught in a dilemma. Plus probably doesn't have the highest chance of flipping scum, if I had to guess one player in the gladiate to win the game, I'd probably pick one of the other two.

But eliminating one of the other two and seeing them flip town would just be annoying, cause then Plus is still in the game, and he will be eliminated another day almost for sure. And there'd still be no guarantee he's scum.
You're not even voting, come on. That's just ridiculously non-committal.
"if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum"
That's a spectacular bit of fence-sitting. Grab your 'nads and make a move.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #985 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:09 am

In post 890, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 858, Marashu wrote:@Eddie what are you trying to accomplish?
I have a plan that I wish to not reveal yet. However, if you had a shot, who would you shoot?
EddieFenix is another non-voter trying really hard to stay under the radar doing nuthin'

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1019 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:31 am

It's a waiting game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1027 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:41 am

Don't argue with obvious night result.

VOTE: Titus

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1033 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 am

In post 1029, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

I was wrong day 1 on shelley.

@DGB,

You and I both know that reading the rules a night result is impossible. Why the fake?
That's the joke.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1034 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:11 am

I am working on the assumption that the gladiate was some kind of shenanigan outside of our roles.

Given that mindset, a night result is not completely impossible, but I would give it a very low probability.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1035 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:13 am

Here's another joke, hardy har har, ladies and germs:

VOTE: EddieFenix

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1037 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:21 am

In post 1036, EddieFenix wrote:Titus has been on both of the town lynches that have happened.
So what? What a cheap way to reward lurkers, non-voters, the uncommitted and the wishy-washy scumbaggos.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1038 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 am

EddieFenix's scum pals are lurksacks, mark my words.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1039 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:26 am

In post 1021, EddieFenix wrote:After sheeping Titus day 1 and coming back to a green flip after the weekend, I'm holding my vote to use it wisely.
Hey

Did you guys decide to keep her alive because you thought you could frame her?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1040 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:27 am

In post 714, EddieFenix wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 713, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 712, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 707, Titus wrote:
In post 702, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 698, Titus wrote:I propose that if we hit scum, regardless of who we lynch, that we keep lynching in these 3 until we hit town or win lol.
What if we hit town right off?
If we hit town right off, we do VCA.

If I die, force Taylor to do it.
Not my favorite way to do it. Wouldn't you want to take care of the VCA yourself?
yes if titus is dead titus will definitely want to do the VCA

That's assuming Titus dies.
HA LOOK AT THAT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1041 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:31 am

In post 787, EddieFenix wrote:Thank you Titus and Fidget.

Taylor and Gypyx, who would you shoot if you had a free bullet?
In post 820, EddieFenix wrote:To the Gladiator's: Who would you shoot with a free bullet?
In post 849, EddieFenix wrote:PJ, could you answer my free bullet shot question, please. I'd appreciate it :). Same for you, DGB when you get the time.
In post 890, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 858, Marashu wrote:@Eddie what are you trying to accomplish?
I have a plan that I wish to not reveal yet. However, if you had a shot, who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
Who would you shoot?
I HAVE PLANZZZZ

That was a whole lot of scummy nothing, wasting the town's time.

You're not looking for scum, your whole strategy is to cause unforced errors in as many players as possible so that you can fabricate scum cases later.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1044 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:57 am

In post 950, Nosferatu wrote:ive been scumreading gypyx ever since 97
Do you still scumreak gypyx?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1048 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:40 am

In post 1045, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i call BS on that post anyway - nos joined the site in 15, gypyx this year, yet nos claims to have had a scumread for over 20 years?
You can win the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1069 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 1055, Fidget wrote:I'm extremely curious to hear the results of Eddie's who-would-you-shoot survey.
I hope you're being facetious for the lulz

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1071 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:55 pm

Maybe Fidget knows something we don't.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1090 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:50 am

EddieFenix needs MOAR VOATS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1093 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:01 am

In post 1091, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1090, DrippingGoofball wrote:EddieFenix needs MOAR VOATS
Would you be interested in dropping Fenix for a wagon on Vecna?

(Cross the right answer)

□ yes □ no □ funny option
We really need to hit scum today so I really want EddieFenix.

However, Vecna gave me hard town vibes in other games, and I am not getting these town vibes here... but then again there hasn't been a convincing case. Give it a shot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1119 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:39 pm

In post 1118, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1114, EddieFenix wrote:
I'mma be honest
, I haven't been fully invested into the game as I should be due to IRL stuff. DGB, you funny and probably scum too. I don't have a 3rd pick at th moment. But, I gotta dip because I gotta reset my sleep schedule for a midnight job. GL to my fellow townies, y'all got this.

@Mod: Can you find my replacement?
This is weak.
When you have to start by declaring your honesty
"I'mma be honest"
usually what follows isn't.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1149 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:57 am

In post 1122, Fidget wrote:But you and PlusJOYED? You both were probably already good candidates for the D2 elimination, gladiate or no gladiate. You had already received some suspicion d1, and Plus just came off the terrible hammer.
You can't speculate on this stuff... look who was nightkilled. Who? Exactly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1150 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:00 am

In post 1126, Vecna wrote:And I just cannot help shake the feeling that DGB is really struggling to find content this game. No opinions of her own. Nothing she feels strongly about. No passion to be seen.
Are you kidding me? Are you reading the game??? Are you reading my posts??????? Nothing I feel strongly about?????????????????????? WHAT DE WHAT

I'm on fricking fire, I've nailed EddieFenix scum so firmly he jello'd out of the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1151 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:05 am

In post 1148, Pickaxe Pete wrote:These are the first 4 votes of the Day. None were for Nosferatu or DGB, but one was by DGB. All three were made within 5 hours of Day start, which was 3:13 AM my time.
I am unfamiliar with this newfangled scumtell LOL but do know it doesn't pan out.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1152 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:08 am

In post 1131, Titus wrote:Vecna seems rather intent on breaking up me and DGB. I don't like that.

If the gladiate is fully town, I really don't like Eddie's opening. Doubly so if Pickaxe Pete is town.

@Gypyx, w/e means whatever.

VOTE: Marashu

Anyone townreading this guy? He's done jackshit that I remember.
We really need to hit scum today, can't you just taste EddieFenix's red flavor?

He's so. Transparently. Scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1154 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:18 am

Also known as a replacement stalling the elimination, giving people doubts as they now judge a player just walking in with a fresh slate without any game baggage.

You know we won't eliminate this slot if there's a replacement, and that slot is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1164 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:17 pm

We can only lynch one. Tomorrow we'll VCA and figure out who was bus'ing Eddie.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1166 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:51 pm

I'd rather eliminate the player that is objectively scummy on his own merit, rather than associative tells. Associative tells can swing either way, you could have a townie convinced that another player is town or not scummy enough to be worth a vote, or you coulid have scum bus'ing.

It's hard enough finding scum, when one starts looking at evidence that is twice removed from the actual point-of-scumtell, one loses the plot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1178 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:00 am

In post 1167, Titus wrote:I don't see where Eddie is scummy though. I do see where Mara is scummy.
Read my case.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1179 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:05 am

Consistency is a scumtell.

Inconsistency is not.

How many scum PTs have you read where scum neurotically wring their hands about how ,they fear looking inconsistent?

Townies have no such fears. They can't worry about looking inconsistent because it's in service of yeeting scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1180 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:07 am

In post 1176, Noraa wrote:T^T Taylor hold my hand and walk me thru what I'm supposed to do. I'm lost ;(
Trying to decide if this is scummy groveling or satisfying an urge to self-debase :P

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1186 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:35 am

In post 1185, Noraa wrote:The fact that no ones really tried to solve me, sus me, or pocket me is honestly a weird feeling.
real weird :/
not sure what to think about everything considering only one slot has really interacted with me at all so far
Is this COVID madness?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1187 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:39 am

Noraa, I just read your iso, there is a massive amount of interest being spent trying to earn Vecna and Taylor's affection and approval.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1188 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:41 am

I meant "energy," not interest.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1191 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:43 am

In post 1184, Titus wrote:
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Consistency is a scumtell.

Inconsistency is not.

How many scum PTs have you read where scum neurotically wring their hands about how ,they fear looking inconsistent?

Townies have no such fears. They can't worry about looking inconsistent because it's in service of yeeting scum.
Show me a PT where scum fear looking inconsistent. Inconsistencies are how scum and their partners are caught.
You just explained why scum worries about being inconsistent, thanks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1192 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:44 am

In post 1190, Noraa wrote:Taylors town bc of not trying to pocket me and I trust in her judgement for the most part so I'll be sticking with her for the remaining days.
Huh? What kind of reasoning is that?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1214 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:26 am

In post 1195, Glitch wrote:
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Consistency is a scumtell.

Inconsistency is not.

What keeps skilled scum from being intentionally but balanced inconsistent to maintain the appearance of town?
They wouldn't bother because I am one of the rare summers that views excessive caution and consistency as scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1265 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:43 pm

In post 1260, Gypyx wrote:Also Glitch, you have any idea why Eddie (the slot you replaced in) has asked the entire playerlist who would they shoot if they had a gun? (I'm wondering if there is trial stuff basically)
...asked everyone who they'd shoot... and never followed through on the question.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1324 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:45 am

Titus defended EddieFenix, who had ever fewer posts, and would have been an even lower hanging fruit because that I was going after this slot.

Your thoughts?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1328 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:27 pm

In post 1327, Fidget wrote:
In post 1308, Titus wrote:
In post 1307, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1306, Titus wrote:
In post 1304, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i pushed nos for two days with no traction. time to do something else. where were you when i was pushing the lurker slot?
Nos has not been a lurker slot but town. He's been obvtown since eod1
in what world is nos obvtown?
This thread. He's been obvtown since Suasade (another lurker) pushed on him. After that failed, Sausade peaced out.
I hope you're not implying Saudade replacing out confirms Nos as town
That's how I understand it and it makes no sense.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1329 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:38 pm

:( :cry: :neutral: I just want one game where I never think that Titus is scum, just one.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1412 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:29 am

In post 1400, Glitch wrote:Noraa: I'm just gonna do what Taylor says, I'm not actually going to read anyone myself
Also Noraa: Omg Glitch is scum because he isn't reading me

Might policy lynch this tbh
I would get behind that before I would get on a Titus wagon.

Not as policy. But as scum. Noraa comes off as scum trying to mimic and seduce at once someone she knows is town.

VOTE: Noraa

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1416 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:32 am

Tayl0r is blinded by Noraa's sucking up and will never be able to peg Noraa as scum.

That's the whole point of Noraa's strategy, and human nature being what it is, it's going to work.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1417 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:34 am

Noraa made herself into a cute little kitten, it's difficult to yeet, I mean even i feel cruel voting her.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1452 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:59 am

Noraa is meta'ing herself and no one cares.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1500 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:04 am

In post 1474, Glitch wrote:Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
Take away all the unctuous grovelling, what you have left is a player that declares renouncing all responsibility for her reads, her play, and her votes, and putting it all in the hands of another player that she swears is town.

Only scum is ever this certain another player is town.

A player whose scumread she might fear.

Furthermore, how can one find Noraa's votes scummy without finding Tayl0r's votes scummy, since Noraa's votes are completely dependent on Tayl0r's?

If Tayl0r makes a bad vote, a bad move, who do you punish? Certainly not Noraa, she's just copying.

You'd have to punish Tayl0r, who would be the townie, and spare Noraa, who would be the scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1504 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:08 am

My working hypotheses are as follows:

[1] shellyc chose the 3 players that gladiated, and she chose players from her wagon, naturally.
[2] the gladiators were selected from fixed positions on the wagon, first (Nos), middle (me), and last (PlusJOYED).

Look at the final wagon:
shellyc (8)
Nosferatu
; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;Titus;
DrippingGoofball
; Battle Mage; Fidget;
PlusJOYED
;

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1506 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 am

Actually I can't count, so forget hypothesis [2] :oops:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1508 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:12 am

In post 1505, Noraa wrote: Or scums chose it and decided to do it this way so that they could blame it on shelly
Tell me more about what scums were thinking.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1529 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 1515, Marashu wrote:@Titus You keep saying I'm not making content. I feel like I have been. Help convince me you aren't scum looking for low-hanging fruit to send to trial. What do you want to know?
:roll: that's not how it works

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1531 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:08 pm

In post 1517, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
I'm with fidget on this maybe. I keep bouncing back and forth between whether we should be focused on the 2 who were in the gladiate and the full roster. If we're to be focused on the two, I'm back to where I was earlier in the phase, reluctantly voting dgb. But the longer we go and closer we approach deadline, I would vote nosferatu.
VERY UNSETTLING how attention to Nos is now pretty much vanished.

I don't have time this minute, can someone else check out Nos' is today?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1532 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:10 pm

Iso, not "is."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1538 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:45 pm

Marashu is typical airhead posting, she's asking for the case on gypyx? Urgh, find it yourself, and are we even talking about gypyx right now?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1545 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Unofficial:

Titus
(4)
Vecna;Tayl0r Swift;Pickaxe Pete;Noraa;
Nosferatu
(2)
Fidget;Gypyx;
Noraa
RedPanda Saudade
(2)
DrippingGoofball ; GLitch
Marashu
(1)
Titus;
Glitch
EddieFenix
(1)
Marashu;
Tayl0r Swift
(1) Nosferatu;
Gypyx
(0)
DrippingGoofball
(0)
Vecna
(0)
Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia (0)
Fidget
(0)
Not Voting (0)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1547 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:08 pm

Unofficial:

Titus (3)
Vecna;Tayl0r Swift;Pickaxe Pete;
Glitch
EddieFenix
(2)
Marashu; Noraa
Nosferatu (2)
Fidget;Gypyx;
Noraa
RedPanda Saudade
(2)
DrippingGoofball ; GLitch
Marashu (1)
Titus;
Tayl0r Swift (1)
Nosferatu;
Gypyx (0)
DrippingGoofball (0)
Vecna (0)
Pickaxe Pete Princess Leia (0)
Fidget (0)
Not Voting (0)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1568 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:10 pm

In post 1561, Titus wrote:My solve right now is Mara, Pickaxe Pete and one of Gypex and Vecna.

The problem is all of those are vanity wagons. Scum don't give a damn who goes today because no one will vote scum with me.
I could compromise on Pickaxe Pete.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1571 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:19 pm

VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

Let's not forget this was Princess Leia's scummy slot to begin with.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1574 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Pickaxe Pete's iso is grunts, moans, drool and onomatopeias.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1575 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:22 pm

In post 1573, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think thats L-2
Is it? I think that's only the three votes right here on this page, no?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1586 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:59 pm

In post 1582, Noraa wrote:I don't really like this flash wagon so I have not joined in
How come you're eager to sheep Tayl0r on everything, but you balk at Pickaxe Pete?

We have only 3 days left to eliminate. We're cooperating to consolidate our reads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1588 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:03 pm

I just looked at Noraa's interactions with Pickaxe, it's all neutral busywork banter.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1599 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:18 am

Gypyx, tell me more about your Vecna scum read.

I have trouble reading that slot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1624 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:21 am

In post 1612, Titus wrote:@Noraa, why don't you try and solve the Pickaxe Pete slot? He was a major wagon d1, so I can't fathom how you just haven't got around to it.
Because Noraa is scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1625 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:31 am

@ Vecna

Your Titus vanity wagon isn't going to get to the station in time today.

I propose you switch to Nosferatu or Glitch, even if temporarily. I'm interested in seeing how other would move their votes if there was a viable contest.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1643 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:41 am

In post 1642, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1625, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Vecna

Your Titus vanity wagon isn't going to get to the station in time today.

I propose you switch to Nosferatu or Glitch, even if temporarily. I'm interested in seeing how other would move their votes if there was a viable contest.
Remember Polandball? That's what this feels like.
Which part of Polandball?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1682 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:46 am

Vecna is suspiciously quiet.

Marashu needs a prod or replacement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1683 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:50 am

Vecna has a super stale vote on Titus. Why? Voting off wagon is great to avoid accountability especially when the elimination doesn't require a majority.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1684 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:51 am

Noraa and Marashu still stuck on Glitch, which isn't happening.

COMMIT.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1685 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:53 am

It's crunch time and both of these haven't been seen in approx 3 days.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1686 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:53 am

Vecna and Marashu, that is.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1706 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:15 am

In post 1700, Noraa wrote:Her sussing of me felt really opportunistic. Glitch brought it up and dgb just clung to it like she was gonna die if she let go.
I was gonna die if I didn't let go?

Am I voting you now?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1707 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:18 am

In post 1701, Noraa wrote:Feels off considering she cant actually provide a case on me.
But I did provide a case that several players agreed with.

Are we reading the same game?

You seem inordinately nervous about an extraordinarily remote chance of being eliminated.

I bet you're not worried about being NK 'd :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1708 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:21 am

When this game is over... I am afraid we'll regret letting the Noraa wagon disintegrate.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1712 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 pm

In post 1500, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1474, Glitch wrote:Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
Take away all the unctuous grovelling, what you have left is a player that declares renouncing all responsibility for her reads, her play, and her votes, and putting it all in the hands of another player that she swears is town.

Only scum is ever this certain another player is town.

A player whose scumread she might fear.

Furthermore, how can one find Noraa's votes scummy without finding Tayl0r's votes scummy, since Noraa's votes are completely dependent on Tayl0r's?

If Tayl0r makes a bad vote, a bad move, who do you punish? Certainly not Noraa, she's just copying.

You'd have to punish Tayl0r, who would be the townie, and spare Noraa, who would be the scum.
Right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1715 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:11 pm

This is what we got so far, 7 hours left on the clock:

Pickaxe Pete Princess Leia (4)Titus;Tayl0r Swift;DrippingGoofball;Nosferatu;Marashu
Nosferatu (4)Fidget;Gypyx;Pickaxe Pete;Glitch
GlitchEddieFenix(1)Noraa;
Titus (1)Vecna;
Noraa RedPanda Saudade (0);