Goon
Goon

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6497, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6494, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6490, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4996, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4995, Pickaxe Pete wrote:This slipped right by me. I'm not necessarily town reading MM either but for the mason group.
Actually, one in each group makes sense.
This explains why scum don't shoot in mason groups. They really wanna sell us on this: "one scum in each of the groups" narrative.
if true, that suggests scum collectively are really not paying attention to the claims.
Would match the inactive/ineffective scum d1 theory I had.

Maybe we’re just assuming scum are good? When we shouldn’t be?
it doesnt necessarily mean they are no good, just they arent actively following everything that is said. which doesnt shock me - outside yourself and the masons, how many players are actually keeping up with the game? even I struggle and I'm one of the most active ones.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6498, Bell wrote:You can kind of tell that the interns are more aligned with the town than the other group too just from the lack of distance they have to the other town in the game in regards to their communication.

@MM Where?
there is no way you're actually expecting me to go and find it? :lol:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6474, Bell wrote:Taylor is always scum even when she isn't.

Every post looks like sarcasm, irony or like there's some insular or self-aware joke involved. Even her questions read like this to me.

Also, no, not really I think it's extremely weird that scum aren;t killing in the society.
I mean A50 NK wifom given his statements I can buy and maybe they investigated diamond. But I don't know how the scum team expects to survive when the elimination pool is this narrow.
well this post proves that you get me, but it doesnt prove anything about your ability to sort me.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Bell »

It sure doesn't.
This is why you're on my I can't read this list.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6502, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

Every post looks like sarcasm, irony or like there's some insular or self-aware joke involved. Even her questions read like this to me.

Also, no, not really I think it's extremely weird that scum aren;t killing in the society.
I mean A50 NK wifom given his statements I can buy and maybe they investigated diamond. But I don't know how the scum team expects to survive when the elimination pool is this narrow.
well this post proves that you get me, but it doesnt prove anything about your ability to sort me.
bell can't read you, she wish she knew what's going through your mind... :lol:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6486, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6451, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6351, Morning Mage wrote:i mean masons will have a majority tomorrow, so it might already be too late.
wait youre saying we should kill in the masons? arent you a mason?
Are you outright claiming Scum?
no i just misread the post. i read it as "the masons will have parity tomorrow and therefore they (masons who are actually scum) will win, town needs to kill them today to have a chance. i now understand what BM was trying to say.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6499, Bell wrote:Isn't the lodge a reference to twin peaks.
ja
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Mechanically, the Masons (Myself, sb & MM) should now be confirmed to EVERYONE.

To the other hood, we've had a scum flip, we have one outed scum, and we have a pool of three than contains at least one scum, which leaves only 3 scum at max to be found according to their mod-provided info.

To everyone else, they either believe the Society (and their mod-provided info) = same as above, or they still doubt them, and if they assume they're still lying then we can't be scum either because that would be too many scums in the game.

I know I could've phrased it a hell lot better, but I'm out of focus right now, so that's all you'll get from me at this time.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6504, Morning Mage wrote:

I do too.

I keep thinking she scum claims when I read her posts.

Then I have to remember she’s sarcastic.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 6492, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6488, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6450, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6310, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Thinking at least Shelly is likely scum.
Pat Benatar made it over there eh.
In post 6329, Morning Mage wrote:I mean of those 3, it's clearly TGP first.
OK, so I guess I'm left with Taylor to FoS. (At least I'll be listening to
good
music. See that Nero??) :P
im excited for this A50. hit me with your best shot
you might regret that. he's a real tough cookie, with a long history...
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

Pat Benatar made it over there eh.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6507, Almost50 wrote:Mechanically, the Masons (Myself, sb & MM) should now be confirmed to EVERYONE.

To the other hood, we've had a scum flip, we have one outed scum, and we have a pool of three than contains at least one scum, which leaves only 3 scum at max to be found according to their mod-provided info.

To everyone else, they either believe the Society (and their mod-provided info) = same as above, or they still doubt them, and if they assume they're still lying then we can't be scum either because that would be too many scums in the game.

I know I could've phrased it a hell lot better, but I'm out of focus right now, so that's all you'll get from me at this time.
I figure you’re more like Switzerland.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

VOTE: pete

iirc i'm the only one of the 3 that hasn't claimed. should i do so now, or wait until tomorrow?

ngl it looks like this game is solved with 7 conftown, one of whom is 1-shot bulletproof. if i get vigged tonight, get taylor>shelly>bell>math>ss
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6507, Almost50 wrote:Mechanically, the Masons (Myself, sb & MM) should now be confirmed to EVERYONE.

that's actually helpful - i guess we are proper mech conftown now thanks to the other hood.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i believe you, but why are you mechanically confirmed?
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6508, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6504, Morning Mage wrote:

I do too.

I keep thinking she scum claims when I read her posts.

I know Taylor does literally claim scum and openly play towards scum wincon as both scum and town, so it's not easy to tell.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Bell »

I thought you guys outright said you were confirmed town+ with each other.
Or are you speaking from the perspective of everybody else in the game?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6513, Morning Mage wrote:

that's actually helpful - i guess we are proper mech conftown now thanks to the other hood.
I hereby deem your hood the Switzerland of the game.

If anyone touches you you’ll have a sad Mathy :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6514, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

i believe you, but why are you mechanically confirmed?
he literally said it in the post above :lol:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think mechanically we know at least one hood is town. that doesnt mean we know which hood is town or that both are.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6517, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6513, Morning Mage wrote:

I hereby deem your hood the Switzerland of the game.

If anyone touches you you’ll have a sad Mathy :(
i assume i'm the last person who should be touched tbh, as i'm the least important member of the hood (as i only have 1 PT)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah like A50 said, it's now mechanically proven that hood's cannot be scum. As all players in hoods are confirmed to each other + at least 3 scum confirmed to be outside any of the hoods.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6519, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think mechanically we know at least one hood is town. that doesnt mean we know which hood is town or that both are.
no, mechanically their hood confirms our hood as town. we can't confirm their hood as town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6508, MathBlade wrote:I keep thinking she scum claims when I read her posts.

well i am probably scum. but if so im definitely sarcastic scum. not sure what that means for my alignment.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

the society could be town that is wrongly trusting the other hood right? isnt that a possibility?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”