Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #6975 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6972, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 6968, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Might as well just say it at this point.
Any of our recruited members have the ability to suicide without ending the day by bolding it in the hood PT. We recruited Tayl0r explicitly for this purpose as we were planning on using this ability to lower the PoE faster without letting scum nightkill conf!town. But Taylor is refusing to comply.
yeah this is exactly what i thought, and was inferring above. Nero doesn't actually necessarily think Taylor is scum, he just picked someone at random to add to the hood and then put pressure on.
I picked Taylor. No one else would make the call. So I picked based on VCA, not play.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6976 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM i’m glad we didn’t recruit you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #6977 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Good cop going to bed now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6978 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

I can understand the gambit. It seems like it benefits the Nero-hood's 3p wincon and the town wincon if done effectively. the theory would be that taylor-town would self destruct and get an extra day-elim, whereas taylor-scum wouldn't. although in reality, i could easily believe that taylor-town wouldn't play ball so it doesnt convince me she is scum.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6979 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6976, NorwegianboyEE wrote:BM i’m glad we didn’t recruit you.
lol so am I. I was hoping to get NKed, but this was the next best thing. :D
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6980 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6975, Titus wrote:
Any of our recruited members have the ability to suicide without ending the day by bolding it in the hood PT. We recruited Tayl0r explicitly for this purpose as we were planning on using this ability to lower the PoE faster without letting scum nightkill conf!town. But Taylor is refusing to comply.
yeah this is exactly what i thought, and was inferring above. Nero doesn't actually necessarily think Taylor is scum, he just picked someone at random to add to the hood and then put pressure on.
I picked Taylor. No one else would make the call. So I picked based on VCA, not play.
I wouldve picked based on who would be most likely to run with the gambit. which would probably have been TGP.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6981 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6973, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
This wasn’t even Nero’s idea.
that's just an abbreviation for the Nero-hood dw.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6982 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

^Shelly was attacking Taylor off the back of Nero's comments
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6983 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Taylor is town they should be understanding what we’re trying to do here.
They are hard to read, they haven’t done anything super town indicative, they claimed just a VT, they are suspected by many to be scum.
If they suicide we can clear scummy slots from the PoE with keeping the towncore intact. Their refusing to agree to the plan is scum indicative. It is anti-town to refuse here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6984 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6983, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Taylor is town they should be understanding what we’re trying to do here.
They are hard to read, they haven’t done anything super town indicative, they claimed just a VT, they are suspected by many to be scum.
If they suicide we can clear scummy slots from the PoE with keeping the towncore intact. Their refusing to agree to the plan is scum indicative. It is anti-town to refuse here.
yes, i understand all of the above. there are flaws in the gambit of course, but it isn't in anyone's interests for me to point those out.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6985 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s not like we’re making an unreasonable demand.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6986 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6981, Morning Mage wrote:
You were clearly referring to Nero Cain.

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6987 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6953, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah so nero both calls me scum for reading the thread and for not reading it in that span. i read the last few pages and from the beginning.
Taylor, in case you haven't caught up on the last page, they have basically picked you at random as a sacrifice from the Mod's list of potential scum and if you don't self-destruct you'll be day-elimmed. Sorry...

VOTE: Taylor
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6988 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
So no lolhammer.
Also i don’t really need to place a vote tbh. Leaving it up to everyone else.

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6989 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6986, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6981, Morning Mage wrote:
You were clearly referring to Nero Cain.
No, but it clearly doesn't matter. The Nero-Hood is running a gambit to argue Taylor is scum, Nero in particular was a big proponent of it in this thread. Come on, let's not argue about this. :facepalm:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6990 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you agree with this gambit or not MM.

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6991 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6988, NorwegianboyEE wrote:UNVOTE:
So no lolhammer.
Also i don’t really need to place a vote tbh. Leaving it up to everyone else.
:facepalm:

we're either doing it or not doing it dude - you were advocating for it a few posts ago. And if we were doing it, it would be in the interests of town for you to place a vote.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6992 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6990, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you agree with this gambit or not MM.
I already said I did - don't you believe me?

but I'm also not really up for fucking around, so if you're not committing to it, I'll go back to good-old-fashioned elim the most likely scum:

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Shelly
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6993 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6926, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6913, shellyc wrote:why does taylor only pop up when pushed btw
wtf are you talking about? its not me appearing when i get pushed. its me appearing in the hood and posting that caused me to get pushed. so since im reading that PT of course im around to respond. the fucking moonlogic people are using to scumread me tonight.
I'm genuinely curious about your thoughts on the hood from what you've read. Others have joined and been wowed by their towniness - do you agree?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6994 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina flip is light green. I don’t see how anyone would construe that as scummy at this point.

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6995 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

what's that in reference to?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6996 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6992, Morning Mage wrote:I already said I did - don't you believe me?

but I'm also not really up for fucking around, so if you're not committing to it, I'll go back to good-old-fashioned elim the most likely scum:
So you don’t agree.
As i thought.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6997 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6995, Morning Mage wrote:what's that in reference to?
The colour of their flip:
In post 6762, schadd_ wrote:mastina was Destructed in the night! she was a Tracker Appointer* from the Henry P. Jurgenssen Society.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6998 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6762, schadd_ wrote:
Tracker Appointer* from the Henry P. Jurgenssen Society.

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6999 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 6996, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6992, Morning Mage wrote:I already said I did - don't you believe me?

So you don’t agree.
As i thought.
eh, apparently i agree more than you, as you're the one not willing to actually see it through. :giggle:

Don't you realise that if you don't put your money where your mouth is, this gambit becomes painfully slow to play out?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”