NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7075 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And that depends on whether Tayl0r even is town. If Tayl0r is scum we get 1 guaranteed scum death to 1 town death all in one day and thanks to this plan. VS eliminating in Shelly/TGP where we might eliminate wrong and waste a day and lose 2 town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7076 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

I would suicide here in Taylor's shoes. I'd put a last will with VCA and do just that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7077 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7074, MathBlade wrote:This is just “I refuse to be anti wincon”
We are explaining how this plan is objectively anti-wincon.
If you think it's not, explain objectively where in the math we've made a mistake. You're good at that right? I expected more straight logic from you and less "put yourself in her shoes".
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7078 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7077, NorwegianboyEE wrote:anti-wincon.
+wincon

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7079 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7071, Titus wrote:
In post 7070, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7064, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7062, MathBlade wrote:You’re not asking why the masons only had one die last night.(yes yes not masons blah blah) what changed?
Why should i ask about that?
Because any shift should be poked prodded and explained.

Here Titus’s hood is literally giving free kills to scum. Kills they don’t have to make.
If we're so bad, why do scum kill us?

If Taylor is town, mislynching her is an objectively worse position than having her suicide right?
Breathing room, non alignment indicative kill,

I can give more than that if I brainstorm but there’s plenty o reasons.

No. Miseliminating her is 100% better if she is town because then one more Townie goes into night assuming the elim is also town.

You have to play this from a “What if I am wrong perspective?” Which quite frankly I don’t know if you’re capable of it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7080 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7079, MathBlade wrote:Miseliminating her is 100% better if she is town because then one more Townie goes into night assuming the elim is also town.
??
What are you smoking bro.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7081 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, The what if we're wrong perspective is literally baked into the plan. If we're wrong on Taylor, she suicides, giving us new direction.

This is either a guaranteed scum elimination or a 50/50 scum elimination. That's the math.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7082 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7080, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7079, MathBlade wrote:Miseliminating her is 100% better if she is town because then one more Townie goes into night assuming the elim is also town.
??
What are you smoking bro.
13 alive. 1 mislynch + 2 town deaths = 3 deaths a day phase.

10 next day.

This is BAD, because of something I am not supposed to say fuckin damn it.

If I have to go into the numbers and do it for you then I have to say the thing I am not supposed to say.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7083 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We've basically used our hood to create a disloyal vig shot. If Tayl0r is town it's succesfull, if Tayl0r is scum it fails and we can safely eliminate them. If you think of it that way it's really just a clever play.
The only thing that's different is that we're asking the target to pull the trigger. Which they should if they are town as they are a part of the eventual PoE and might just become an miselimination later anyway.

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7084 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7081, Titus wrote:@Math, The what if we're wrong perspective is literally baked into the plan. If we're wrong on Taylor, she suicides, giving us new direction.

This is either a guaranteed scum elimination or a 50/50 scum elimination. That's the math.
Giving “US” new direction.
You did the same damn thing with April.
We eliminated them to give you a “new direction”

You’re so busy thinking mechanically you’re not playing the game.

I will say it again we are not your little chess pieces to move around.

This level of arrogance will cause you to lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7085 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It'd be an loyal vig shot actually, not disloyal.

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7086 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7083, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We've basically used our hood to create a disloyal vig shot. If Tayl0r is town it's succesfull, if Tayl0r is scum it fails and we can safely eliminate them. If you think of it that way it's really just a clever play.
The only thing that's different is that we're asking the target to pull the trigger. Which they should if they are town as they are a part of the eventual PoE and might just become an miselimination later anyway.
It’s clear that’s what YOU think of it as yes.

However you are completely incapable of seeing it from another person’s perspective.

We run the chance of losing if Taylor suicides and you’re wrong. Losing.

Because Titus and your hood can’t be bothered to wait?

I never take that deal and I know I am town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7087 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7085, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It'd be an loyal vig shot actually, not disloyal.
Loyal to you, disloyal to Titus

And scum!Taylor never rejects imho she just forgets to submit it you silly peoples.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7088 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7084, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7081, Titus wrote:@Math, The what if we're wrong perspective is literally baked into the plan. If we're wrong on Taylor, she suicides, giving us new direction.

Giving “US” new direction.
You did the same damn thing with April.
We eliminated them to give you a “new direction”

You’re so busy thinking mechanically you’re not playing the game.

I will say it again we are not your little chess pieces to move around.

This level of arrogance will cause you to lose.
US is the collective town. Any slot using a hidden ability to harm scum is a good thing.

I picked Taylor because she was the most talkative and likely to understand basic logic. That's likely why she peaced out as Nero said.

Thinking mechanically is playing the game.

No one says to a cop guilty, stop thinking mechanically.

Taylor was scummy in my VCA. She had scummy interactions with Gamma. She was my pick for scum in the 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7089 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7087, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7085, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It'd be an loyal vig shot actually, not disloyal.

And scum!Taylor never rejects imho she just forgets to submit it you silly peoples.
Her literal response, was I'll do it later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7090 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7089, Titus wrote:Her literal response, was I'll do it later.
More specifically: "i'll do it tommorow"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7091 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As in the next day.

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7092 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hahaha Us is the collective town. Good one. Start a comedy tour.

Likely to understand basic logic my butt. You don’t understand basic logic.

I have told you, Bell has told you.

Your hood doesn’t want to see it’s own fucking flaws.

Me +Bell +Taylor is a literal impossibility. Therefore at least one of us has to be town telling you town never suicides.

Instead of declaring how right you are in spite of evidence go back and look.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7093 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7091, NorwegianboyEE wrote:As in the next day.
This assuming I take your hood’s word for it (I don’t) is “tomorrow morning”. It was fucking midnight when I was posting. Miss Swift if American was also up late
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7094 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7089, Titus wrote:
In post 7087, MathBlade wrote:

Her literal response, was I'll do it later.
You said she resisted.

Now she didn’t.

Make up your fucking mind.

This story is tissue paper.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7095 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No they referred to specifically "after we've had an elimination first" day.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7096 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7095, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No they referred to specifically "after we've had an elimination first" day.
This.

Later was after we executed.

Taylor just wants a mislynch before dying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7097 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

*misexecute
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7098 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7095, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No they referred to specifically "after we've had an elimination first" day.
So then they are still resisting no?

Which is Townie as scum wouldn’t resist.

I fail to see your point here.

I said as scum she wouldn’t resist and just lie.

She here seems to still be resisting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7099 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7096, Titus wrote:
This.

Later was after we executed.

Taylor just wants a mislynch before dying.
Say what? You said suicide before EoD. Now you’re saying she can do it later

I am so confused by your story atm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”