Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7150 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

Well, time to get ready to move. I'll be seeing you guys around.

VLA today.

Pics may come later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7151 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7149, Bell wrote:
In post 7147, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i know i am town. i also know that if i could suicide without ending the day, i would because it would narrow the PoE. pretty clear cut.
...you’re an idiot. :)
This. It’s scum buttering up the hood.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7152 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Bell »

Ah crap.
Sorry.
I didn’t mean to insult you it just came out and I didn’t think to stop myself

I’m the idiot.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #7153 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 7142, Bell wrote:Taylor probs still scum tho, just cause math.
And she hasn’t been a bastion of townieness this game.

Titus, town buddy town too you know.
But it doesn’t matter or rather this is conjecture that I’m entertaining with the thought that none of this will ultimately matter as long as you don’t make the mistake of mis-eliminating me.
In post 7144, Bell wrote:
In post 7141, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: taylor

math, bell, this argument is ridiculous.
when you have 6 conftowns, 4 townies, and 3 scum, using what amounts to a loyal vig shot is pro-town because it either hits scum (taylor) or introduces the Double Day mechanic into the game. If taylor is town, she should suicide - if she's scum, she should not. it's that simple. since she is refusing to suicide, she must be scum.
It’s just so dumb and convoluted when what they really wanna say is “we think Taylor is scum and think we should eliminate them”

Which is fine. It’s just weird.
either way, taylor refusing to suicide makes her either gamethrowing town or scum.

y'all can recruit me tonight and i will suicide - if i do not, it will be tatamount to a scumclaim.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7154 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Bell »

In post 7150, Titus wrote:Well, time to get ready to move. I'll be seeing you guys around.

VLA today.

Pics may come later.
Take care out there Titus.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #7155 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:58 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 7152, Bell wrote:Ah crap.
Sorry.
I didn’t mean to insult you it just came out and I didn’t think to stop myself

I’m the idiot.
no, you're good :P we just disagree logic wise, no hard feelings
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7156 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:y'all can recruit me tonight and i will suicide - if i do not, it will be tatamount to a scumclaim.
Noted: But I want to try and target scum with it unless Nero and I suddenly can't agree...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7157 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure i can't know if what i would do in this situation is the exact same as what i believe, but if i was presented with this logic i'm fairly certain i would agree with it unless i was scum and had to pretend it was bad to not die.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7158 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tayl0r Math might just be both scum and they're making a song and a dance about it because they're getting boxed in faster than they planned.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7159 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tayl0r Math might just be both scum and they're making a song and a dance about it because they're getting boxed in faster than they planned.
In what world is this a thing?

Assume Taylor is scum imho incorrectly.

Why would I as scum do the kills I did?

Titus and Nero push me every single game for BS reasons. Why would I ask scum not shoot them when they are “conf” town? You’re not thinking.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7160 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s almost like you’re assuming this plan is brilliant and anyone who disagrees had the right swept out from underneath them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7161 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7160, MathBlade wrote:It’s almost like you’re assuming this plan is brilliant and anyone who disagrees had the right swept out from underneath them.
Rug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7162 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tayl0r Math might just be both scum and they're making a song and a dance about it because they're getting boxed in faster than they planned.
Possible. If I hadn't seen this from town!Math before on at least two occasions, I would be at game lock Math Chemist Taylor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7163 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6839, shellyc wrote:S_S has done no solving at all
Yeah
and has been plain lazy throughout
Nah

Also what's this supposed to prove, do you think I forgot scum are supposed to fake reads or something?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7164 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 7142, Bell wrote:Taylor probs still scum tho, just cause math.
And she hasn’t been a bastion of townieness this game.

Titus, town buddy town too you know.
But it doesn’t matter or rather this is conjecture that I’m entertaining with the thought that none of this will ultimately matter as long as you don’t make the mistake of mis-eliminating me.
In post 7144, Bell wrote:
In post 7141, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: taylor

math, bell, this argument is ridiculous.
when you have 6 conftowns, 4 townies, and 3 scum, using what amounts to a loyal vig shot is pro-town because it either hits scum (taylor) or introduces the Double Day mechanic into the game. If taylor is town, she should suicide - if she's scum, she should not. it's that simple. since she is refusing to suicide, she must be scum.
It’s just so dumb and convoluted when what they really wanna say is “we think Taylor is scum and think we should eliminate them”

Which is fine. It’s just weird.
y'all can recruit me tonight and i will suicide - if i do not, it will be tatamount to a scumclaim.
i know dude, i was surprised they didn't target you last night for this very reason.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7165 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7156, Titus wrote:
In post 7153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:y'all can recruit me tonight and i will suicide - if i do not, it will be tatamount to a scumclaim.
Noted: But I want to try and target scum with it unless Nero and I suddenly can't agree...
you really dont think either Shelly or TGP can be scum??
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7166 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:48 am

In post 6949, Nero Cain wrote:not yet b/c im not done typing. FFS! This is like mathblade scum meta RUSH RUSH RUSH
That is not Mathblade's scum meta in my experience
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7167 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7125, Bell wrote:
In post 7121, Titus wrote:
In post 7117, Bell wrote:
In post 7115, Titus wrote:Why can't Taylor be scum?
Why can't Chemist be scum?

Or are you just objecting to Math/yourself being the third?
The latter.

Join us on Taylor then? Nero and I are both on.

Ok, let's suppose that it's not you or Math despite you defending the possibility of Taylor gamethrowing. Who would be the last scum? SS? Why?
I’m failing to see how Taylor is game throwing by declining to kill herself.

Because PoE. Ya. Or Shelly, or POD.
It really doesn’t matter which way we go here as long as it’s not me and my one town read.
Even if both math and I are a scum team I think we still lose even if we’re saved till last.

At least you recognized that we’re not scum partners.
eh, this doesn't look great for Taylor. :eek: i'd have thought the basic strategy would be an easily understandable concept, notwithstanding it's still possible for non-hood to be wary of hood.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7168 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:50 am

In post 7002, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That this isn’t an scum role, thus explaining that Tayl0rs paranoia of the hood isn’t genuine.
What do you mean by "scum"
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7169 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Morning Mage »

i was vaguely surprised at the mastina kill. least active player in either hood.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7170 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7018, shellyc wrote:
In post 7017, Morning Mage wrote:this is not even nearly true by our count.
eh?

there are 13 players and 6 conftowns including norway, you, Superbowl, A50, nero, titus
i know something you don't know
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7171 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7019, Nero Cain wrote:if shelly is scum she's just giving up and we can eliminate her tomorrow
why not today? if you get taylor to self-destruct as town, surely we can elim Shelly today?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7172 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7171, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7019, Nero Cain wrote:if shelly is scum she's just giving up and we can eliminate her tomorrow
why not today? if you get taylor to self-destruct as town, surely we can elim Shelly today?
I would be ok with this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7173 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7020, Nero Cain wrote:there's enough town power to eliminate all of taylor, shelly, tpg, and chemist. And there's 2 scum there so the last scum is in

Something_Smart
MathBlade
Bell

and I think you just 1v1 math and smart.
of those 3, I think it's significantly more likely to be Bell than either Math or SS.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #7174 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 am

I'm fine with voting Tayl0r if she doesn't suicide.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”