She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #7175 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7165, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7156, Titus wrote:
In post 7153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:y'all can recruit me tonight and i will suicide - if i do not, it will be tatamount to a scumclaim.
Noted: But I want to try and target scum with it unless Nero and I suddenly can't agree...
you really dont think either Shelly or TGP can be scum??
No, we're both firmly in Chemist scum camp though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7176 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7172, Titus wrote:
In post 7171, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7019, Nero Cain wrote:if shelly is scum she's just giving up and we can eliminate her tomorrow
why not today? if you get taylor to self-destruct as town, surely we can elim Shelly today?
I would be ok with this.
works for me too! i haven't caught up yet though - last i checked, your Taylor wagon had already fallen apart
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7177 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7176, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 7019, Nero Cain wrote:if shelly is scum she's just giving up and we can eliminate her tomorrow
why not today? if you get taylor to self-destruct as town, surely we can elim Shelly today?
I would be ok with this.
works for me too! i haven't caught up yet though - last i checked, your Taylor wagon had already fallen apart
A VC should prove that is not the case.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7178 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7175, Titus wrote:
In post 7153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:y'all can recruit me tonight and i will suicide - if i do not, it will be tatamount to a scumclaim.
Noted: But I want to try and target scum with it unless Nero and I suddenly can't agree...
I don't really have a strong view of Chemist, which given the amount of other scummy players makes her likely town by process of elimination, in my opinion. i wonder if you're thinking partly because of the way the Mod reveals have gone, it tends towards Taylor and Chemist as a pair? i could sympathise with that logic.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7179 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7177, Titus wrote:
In post 7176, Morning Mage wrote:
I would be ok with this.
A VC should prove that is not the case.
you may be correct - i'm still catching up
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #7180 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:01 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

mastina was killed because she scumread misty/taylor/shelly and townread me. It's that simple.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7181 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7178, Morning Mage wrote:
I don't really have a strong view of Chemist, which given the amount of other scummy players makes her likely town by process of elimination, in my opinion. i wonder if you're thinking partly because of the way the Mod reveals have gone, it tends towards Taylor and Chemist as a pair? i could sympathise with that logic.
Partially that. Partly mastina dying and her case on Chemist claim. Partially VCA
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #7182 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:02 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

like, there's no reasonable alternate explanation here from my pov. her reads were correct, so she was nked.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7183 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7026, MathBlade wrote:Nero said he doesn’t care about his wincon.

This means he is 100% gamethrowing here.

Nero claimed 3P townsiding.

If gamethrowing he is scumsiding.

This means Taylor has to be town.
My friend, I am afraid you are mistaken in your reasoning here. In my view it's infinitely more likely that Nero does care about his wincon and is seeking to achieve it. In either case, I don't think it necessarily has any bearing on Taylor's alignment - even if Nero was scumsiding, I don't think he knows whether Taylor is scum or town.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7184 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7180, TheGoldenParadox wrote:mastina was killed because she scumread misty/taylor/shelly and townread me. It's that simple.
who is misty?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7185 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6994, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina flip is light green. I don’t see how anyone would construe that as scummy at this point.
except their wincon is explicitly not town's wincon. and the other 3p group flips as grey.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7186 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7181, Titus wrote:
In post 7178, Morning Mage wrote:
Partially that. Partly mastina dying and her case on Chemist claim. Partially VCA
ah yes i forgot the whole chemist claim thing. I did buy it at the time, so I'll stick with Chemist town for now. if Taylor is town, Chemist falls way down the list anyway (as no reason for scum-TGP/scum-Shelly to put another one of their buddies in the Mod list, although appreciate there's a modicum of WIFOM there)
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7187 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7185, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6994, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina flip is light green. I don’t see how anyone would construe that as scummy at this point.
except their wincon is explicitly not town's wincon. and the other 3p group flips as grey.
do we? i didnt think any of us had flipped yet? lol
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7188 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It doesn't matter. Don't you think i knew from forever ago their wincon isn't the same as ours? That doesn't mean we can't co-operate.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7189 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7187, Morning Mage wrote:
Yeah that's definitely a TMI lol.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7190 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7180, TheGoldenParadox wrote:mastina was killed because she scumread misty/taylor/shelly and townread me. It's that simple.
maybe but i highly doubt it's all 3 of those. it could be scum-shelly or scum-taylor plus scum-chemist. But I think if Taylor is town, I'm not remotely interested in flipping Chemist. and I also think shelly-scum implies tgp-town and vice versa.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7191 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 7035, Bell wrote:Actually I retract that last part.
Taylor swift, Mysterious Lady.
Not necessarily a team player.
my first posts were to ask them in private to clarify and have them gain my trust. their response was to go public and say i must be scum. i figured better to ask stuff in private and not out any info than ask here.

but now ill ask:

if a 3p came to you and said "for our wincon we need you to kill yourself, please kill yourself, itll also narrow PoE" would you do it? cuz to me 3p who have achieved their wincon arent trustworthy, so theres at least no reason for me to kill myself *today*. they can leave the game once they win if they want. there is also an implication that they have a non town-aligned wincon that theyre hiding since they keep talking about "choosing" to townside. to me killing town is bad even if it narrows PoE. maybe at some point im willing to do it for them, but not today.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7192 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7032, MathBlade wrote:I don’t respond to someone saying they’ve given up on winning either. Y’all are a ton of sheep not even reading posts anymore. That’s painfully obvious.
I'm no sheep - this hydra thinks for itself.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7193 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 7189, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 7187, Morning Mage wrote:
Yeah that's definitely a TMI lol.
except you know for a fact that its not a TMI. its there in the hood. A50 said they flip as grey.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7194 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 7039, Bell wrote:She's a suicide vig.
In my eyes.
I see no issue of putting potential scum in this position.
no i only kill myself. "for the cause". where the cause is the 3p's wincon. not ours.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7195 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

and if no one corrected bell on that you have to ask yourself why the hood keeps manipulating us and not correcting things they know to be false
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7196 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

lol its mathblade who has to correct bell because no one in the hood did
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7197 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7196, Tayl0r Swift wrote:lol its mathblade who has to correct bell because no one in the hood did
Really? This is the argument you're going for?
We explained it in a really simple way. If Bell misunderstood it for a short while, so what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7198 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, you don't need to worry about self-terminating anymore Tayl0r, because you are the elimination today.

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7199 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 7191, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 7035, Bell wrote:Actually I retract that last part.
Taylor swift, Mysterious Lady.
Not necessarily a team player.
my first posts were to ask them in private to clarify and have them gain my trust. their response was to go public and say i must be scum. i figured better to ask stuff in private and not out any info than ask here.

but now ill ask:

if a 3p came to you and said "for our wincon we need you to kill yourself, please kill yourself, itll also narrow PoE" would you do it? cuz to me 3p who have achieved their wincon arent trustworthy, so theres at least no reason for me to kill myself *today*. they can leave the game once they win if they want. there is also an implication that they have a non town-aligned wincon that theyre hiding since they keep talking about "choosing" to townside. to me killing town is bad even if it narrows PoE. maybe at some point im willing to do it for them, but not today.
speaking as a mech-conftown, but someone who does not always see eye-to-eye with the other hood, I will give you my honest opinion:

It's reasonable not to trust them, and to be wary of their wincon, and the concerns you raise above are sensible. However, I've concluded that their plan does work in the interests of their town and although if you're town it sucks, you should go with it. It means we can still potentially elim scum today and avoid giving scum a free NK. Hopefully you now realise it was all a ruse and they never really thought you were necessarily scum, you were just randomly selected from the pool - so don't feel bad on that front.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”