They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I vote midway
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also how good are u at scum.
Im good but i have trouble maintaininf threads of thought over longterm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i lowkey was gonna replace out bc im overgamed but rule 13 is making me stay <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

VETO MIDWAY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh i wojkd have rather it hammer at the deadline so theres no hammer tells ): its ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Already on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lets push a non chosen townie d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

OMGUS ME LETS GO LETS GET A SHITFEST 1V1 GOING WOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

say something :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

LOL are u actually hammered?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I got a nightkill path its ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

IM SORRY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

queue: kill umlaut
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

ya i dont want umlaut to get miselimed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont expect to win but lets go xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can i choose to no elim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean no kill*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean it might be a necessary choice in certain situations xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

an ability to no kill will help me if i reach 5 way without getting a single chosen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 206, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 174, Battle Mage wrote:Outworld -
Ben or Username in that order
, and has ruled out ever voting
me, Dkkoba. Likes Norweg too
Norweg -
Outworld or Username
, and has ruled out ever voting
me, Dkkoba or Midway
Username -
Outworld or maybe Norweg
(although one might be chosen?), and has obvtowned
me and dkkoba. Likes Ben too.

Midway - no commitment so far, just some reflections on the previous day and a lowkey attempt to downgrade my obvtowniness. implied scum is on-wagon, so assumes
Norweg-town.

Ben - nothing
Dkkoba - nothing

Some questions then:

Dkkoba - once you have answered my previous question to you, please share your reflections on the game?
Midway - please could you give me your top town/scum reads, including any locktowns from your perspective?
Ben - same as above

Outworld - how come, after i'd done my lovely coloured list, you now don't think username is necessarily scum anymore?
Ok a proposition:

We flip Ben today. If he flips Chosen, we flip Outworld tomorrow (as he is the only one pushing for a Ben-flip, and is doing so as top preference), and we can townblock username who had said he wouldn't flip Ben.
In post 8, T-Bone wrote:The Chosen Townies will be benhalkum and OutWorldER
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I agree+
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

hahahahah i forgot username wasnt one of the chosen and i thought i was pushing chosen.

i might actually win this if i just get us into lylo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you're the scum i pre-emptively congratulate you though Dkkoba, lolhammering your scum partner and then just riding that towncred to victory would be an pretty impressive scum strat.
me?? i would never
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 326, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I can live with a Norwee/Dkkoba/Battle Mage/Midway townblock.
Me too!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAO this is going great
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

umm
kill: midwaybear

<3 ily midway im sorry ):
(please forward this message to midway in the gy if its ok to!!!)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im sure italiano is having a blast in gy rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

kill norwee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

This is a bit of a risk but im hoping they cross eachother
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah. let them suffer
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”