They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

tfw norwee vetod me ): VOTE: norwee
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real with i was drunk off my ass and was like... NORWEE CULT LEADER LOL and memed it into a real read
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 24, Battle Mage wrote:keen to get everyone's answers to that question - or failing that, a good justification for why you won't answer. (spoiler: there is no good justification for that)
no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: italiano e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

but what if we lolhammered scum within the first 3 hours of the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

SPEEDRUN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this ur partner norwee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: italiano
and thats hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

why are you so concerned?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 83, midwaybear wrote:I'd like Italiano to claim his role first.
LMFAO TOWN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Midway is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 82, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why are you encouraging hammer on a fast forming wagon in RVS.
italiano frozen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

whoops didnt mean to quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

or maybe they're caught scum ggez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

im 69% serious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

so like over half serious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

the brazen tone is towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

ggwp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 126, OutWorldER wrote:I mean I kinda agree that Italiano just completely dismissing the fact that he was at L-1 was uhhhhhhhhh but like half the playerlist hasn't posted still.

If this flips Chosen then a serious evaluation needs to be done of Koba, midway and BM tommorow.
scum post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 127, midwaybear wrote:How is lol hammering a simple mistake? What?
Also, me asking you to claim was a complete joke.
its also town in a way i can explain if im alive d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

nice im chosen.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 156, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 138, DkKoba wrote:
In post 127, midwaybear wrote:How is lol hammering a simple mistake? What?
Also, me asking you to claim was a complete joke.
its also town in a way i can explain if im alive d2.
I'd like Dkkoba to explain this^
its a way to get scum to slip and claim chosen when all of us get vt role pms no matter if chosen or not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 126, OutWorldER wrote:I mean I kinda agree that Italiano just completely dismissing the fact that he was at L-1 was uhhhhhhhhh but like half the playerlist hasn't posted still.

If this flips Chosen then a serious evaluation needs to be done of Koba, midway and BM tommorow.
scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if anyone suggests to me to vote midway this game i will literally turbo hang u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

umlaut was killed bc he is not chosen and was immediate limbait

just so people can stop pretending they didnt read the setup details
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 174, Battle Mage wrote: Outworld - how come, after i'd done my lovely coloured list, you now don't think username is necessarily scum anymore?
I think, out of the two possible candidates (that I see from my POV) for scum, he is the more unlikely of the two.

DkKoba wrote:

scummy
No.
yes
VOTE: outworlder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GuESS WHOS DRUNK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OK IM DRUNK BUT OUTWORLD IS SCUM LETS GO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

hewwo?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

paranoid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean yes bc then we speedrun a town win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats the fastest town win on this site?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

non blitz obv
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey that was the newbie after my first newbie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: username
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

no tmi in my house BINCH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 254, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 231, DkKoba wrote:i mean yes bc then we speedrun a town win
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: username
Why are you so vote happy.
And confident with every single vote. Like you don't really even care.
bc im a god
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres at least 1 chosen off of wagon. they clearly shot umlaut so we dont elim them bc they want to narrow down the limpool outside of wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 256, DkKoba wrote:
In post 254, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 231, DkKoba wrote:i mean yes bc then we speedrun a town win
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: username
Why are you so vote happy.
And confident with every single vote. Like you don't really even care.
bc im a god
Oh u think ur goid at mafia? Name every single role found in normals from memory then.
im a god at opens*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: username

speedgame. lets go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

any last words username
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

why are u whiteknighting my reaction test
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok my motivation to try to find solo scum has gone now thanks to BM see u on d3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but i got scum d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

the SPEED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean thats why im demotivated LOL but it was worth the speedrun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just bringing this one back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

norway town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 305, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dkkoba can you remind me why you're townreading this guy.
midway?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u think scum midway acts the way they do on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi not having a good time i might not be as engaged as i was already but ill try to read along and offer analysis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

id swap ben with BM but sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc i townread ben over BM?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

except this setup will narrow scumpool fast bc chosen mechanic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way bm be pushing me makes me really think theyre scum and im chosen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im just vibing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

if we win here imma retire
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: username lets try this again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 361, OutWorldER wrote:actually fuck it, unless BM or Koba are big braining us I don't think Town can really lose.

VOTE: iamausername
???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u mean by that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol is someone trying to set you up BM?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

just abt to go into work now but ill give the game a proper reread later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

if i have a strong read that im not the chosen imma honestly just self
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

That's how i interpreted the rules. Scum cant endgame the chosen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Omg lmao yeah i just reread the rules it says you need both alive. So as soon as ben died scum were pretty much feeling more relaxed.
BM why did you ask tho?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

well this isnt the lylo i was hoping for. maybe i should have kept my poe to myself :S
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

im currently leaning outworld over you BM, mainly bc u actually hammered italiano.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my pronouns are they them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was defending ben and had him outside of my pov theres nearly 0 chance u should be seeing me as scum.

are u actually trying to figure out which one of us is scum or are u just trying to find scenarios where either of us are scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or.. i can just read people.. lol

in all honesty my ego says to omgus u but logic states that outworld made that kill with the intent to frame u as scum + that id be most likely to not go after them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote outworld in 48 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to hear from outworld first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just use them when referring to me in the third person, you can still say you when talking to me directly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, ItalianoVD wrote:Battle Mage is my kind of guy. :lol: Don’t go after him tomorrow though. It was a simple mistake. I’d look more at Midwaybear for trying to get me to claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 98, ItalianoVD wrote:Lol :lol: not hammer goofy Koba!

But I will do this

VOTE: Koba

So eager. OMGUS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 206, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 174, Battle Mage wrote:Outworld -
Ben or Username in that order
, and has ruled out ever voting
me, Dkkoba. Likes Norweg too
Norweg -
Outworld or Username
me, Dkkoba or Midway
Username -
Outworld or maybe Norweg
(although one might be chosen?), and has obvtowned
me and dkkoba. Likes Ben too.

Midway - no commitment so far, just some reflections on the previous day and a lowkey attempt to downgrade my obvtowniness. implied scum is on-wagon, so assumes
Norweg-town.

Ben - nothing
Dkkoba - nothing

Some questions then:

Dkkoba - once you have answered my previous question to you, please share your reflections on the game?
Midway - please could you give me your top town/scum reads, including any locktowns from your perspective?
Ben - same as above

Outworld - how come, after i'd done my lovely coloured list, you now don't think username is necessarily scum anymore?
Ok a proposition:

We flip Ben today. If he flips Chosen, we flip Outworld tomorrow (as he is the only one pushing for a Ben-flip, and is doing so as top preference), and we can townblock username who had said he wouldn't flip Ben.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 334, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 327, DkKoba wrote:id swap ben with BM but sure
this is also pretty gross.

Order of preference to flip today:

Ben
Dkkoba

VOTE: Ben just to confirm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im starting to rethink BM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 442, OutWorldER wrote:or well maybe small brain but I think I got something
yea?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so you dont consider the fact u could be chosen?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u consider me TMIing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i posted those quotes btw bc those are fairly scummy posts from BM considering the consequences of what happened. i feel that i may be the chosen here and that is why their poe looked the way it did then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and then like thats why they needed the clarification on mechs of the chosen wrt endgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, OutWorldER wrote:Day 2 it kinda feels like you knew ben was chosen and were distancing yourself from the wagon purposefully. the same is also kinda true for Italiano but in reverse.

it seems like when you got the questions you always knew the right answer which is making me lose my shit.
ill be honest i had no idea abt italiano and was meming bc overgamed at the time beyond a tonal read

as for ben, he was spewing town i was not scumreading that slot at all. if i was scum i could have easily just joined that wagon and made some excuse, i get where people saw he was scummy but its not scum-motivated from him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so why did you vote ben tho? u pushed him the hardest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well just convenient that uh
ben happened to flip chosen.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly i think im the other chosen bc otherwise theyd have kept someoen else on the ben wagon alive
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma be drinking tonight so maybe drunk me can solve it or at least commit to a solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i eagerly await your thoughts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

guess whos drunk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im leaning like BM rn?????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote BM in 24 hrs lets hear a counter arguement
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where was the townslip?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

good morning im hungover and im disappointed in drunk koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: outworld i consent to releasing scum PT btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

also outworld was the other chosen and my kill was aimed at getting them limmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

what a trip!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

italiano i did it!!!!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally had my votei n copypaste as soon as i saw u start posting i was waiting on that vote post LOL was so nervous
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

also fun fact for anyone who plays this in the future, you can choose to no kill/kill your partner if youre at risk of being endgamed by chosen(go into 4 way 2 chosen instead and no kill twice)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

yey (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 31, DkKoba wrote:
In post 206, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 174, Battle Mage wrote:Outworld -
Ben or Username in that order
me, Dkkoba. Likes Norweg too
Norweg -
Outworld or Username
me, Dkkoba or Midway
Username -
Outworld or maybe Norweg
(although one might be chosen?), and has obvtowned
me and dkkoba. Likes Ben too.

Midway - no commitment so far, just some reflections on the previous day and a lowkey attempt to downgrade my obvtowniness. implied scum is on-wagon, so assumes
Norweg-town.

Ben - nothing
Dkkoba - nothing

Some questions then:

Dkkoba - once you have answered my previous question to you, please share your reflections on the game?
Midway - please could you give me your top town/scum reads, including any locktowns from your perspective?
Ben - same as above

Outworld - how come, after i'd done my lovely coloured list, you now don't think username is necessarily scum anymore?
Ok a proposition:

We flip Ben today. If he flips Chosen, we flip Outworld tomorrow (as he is the only one pushing for a Ben-flip, and is doing so as top preference), and we can townblock username who had said he wouldn't flip Ben.
In post 8, T-Bone wrote:The Chosen Townies will be benhalkum and OutWorldER
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 488, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that sucked.
<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

solo scum win any%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Got you back after our first game together where you got me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didn't have the heart to push on you midway so i had to!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 508, Umlaut wrote:Killing me.was probably a great idea tbh because I would have definitely said the “speedrun the game” plan was dumb and we should stop.
i was more worried you were just going to get limmed and i wouldnt be able to get both chosen out of the way bc of you
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”