That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XIV: A Little Boonie Told Me [END]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XIV:

A Little
Boonie Told Me

A 15p Classic and Simplistic BooneyToonz Game with complete original flavor from the imaginative and depressive diary of fictional character, Little Boonie.

For more information on the BooneyToonz format, check out the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread.

Introduction

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a more normalized game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

Player List

1. Gamma Emerald

2. Ircher

3. Bell

4. Dkkoba
    Replacement for Shellyc
    Shellyc
    Endless Terror

5. Klick
    Aristophanes

6. BrightEyedFish

7. TheGoldenParadox

8. Vaxkiller
    Tsunami Slayer

9. Samantha97

10. Ydrasse

11. Happy Birthday Boonskiies

12. Shoshin
    NicoRobin

13. The Pelican Brief [Taly + Titus]

14. Gypyx

15. Happy Unbirthday Boon
Bold = Confirmed

Living Players

1. Dkkoba
  2. Klick

Dead

Vaxkiller
, faded
Day 1
Mafia Goon

The Pelican Brief
died
Night 1
Town Magical Fairy [Inverted Voyeur]

Ircher
died
Night 1
Town Split Hider

Gamma Emerald
faded
Day 2
Vanilla Town

Shoshin
died
Night 2
Town Parallel Universe [Commuter]

Bell
, faded
Day 3
Mafia Complex Fruit Vendor

BrightEyedFish
died
Night 3
Town Non-consecutive Loyal Fruit Vendor

TheGoldenParadox
faded
Day 4
Vanilla Town

Happy Birthday Boonskiies
died
Night 4
Town 1-shot Weak Recharged Friendly Neighbor

Samantha97
, faded
Day 5
Mafia Enchantress

Happy Unbirthday Boon
died
Night 5
Vanilla Town

Gypyx
died
Night 6

Ydrasse
, faded
Day 7
Mafia Inverted Renegade Commuter Enabler

Klick
SURVIVED
Vanilla Town

Dkkoba
SURVIVED

Important Links

Chapter 1
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05

Chapter 2
Vote Count 2.02
Vote Count 2.03
Vote Count 2.04
Vote Count 2.05
Vote Count 2.06
Vote Count 2.07
Vote Count 2.08

Chapter 3
Vote Count 3.02
Vote Count 3.03

Chapter 4
Vote Count 4.02
Vote Count 4.03
Vote Count 4.04
Vote Count 4.05
Vote Count 4.06
Vote Count 4.07

Chapter 5
Vote Count 5.02
Vote Count 5.03
Vote Count 5.04
Vote Count 5.05

Chapter 6
Vote Count 6.02

Chapter 7
ENDGAME

Chapter Ugh, Whatever

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Yes
Multitasking?
Yes
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics
Unique Mechanic?
No
New Mutations?
Possibly 1
Multiball?
No
Third Party?
Withholding
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 am, edited 54 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules:
Because Rules are there to CONTAIN the FUN!

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking 3] You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
4] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
5] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
6] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
7] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
8] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
9] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for
14 days
, and each Night phase will last for two days. It will switch to
10 days
when I feel it should.
10] Players may continue to talk during
Twilight
, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no fade (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple. (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Superstar
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's will be sent out shortly. The game will begin when 12/15 people confirm.

14/15
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.01

Not Voting [15]:
Gamma Emerald, Ircher, Bell, Endless Terror, Aristophanes, BrightEyedFish, TheGoldenParadox, Tsunami Slayer , Samantha97, Ydrasse, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, NicoRobin, The Pelican Brief, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
(expired on 2020-11-25 20:00:00)
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
: Enjoy the game! It will begin as soon as 12 confirmations are in!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 1

It is usually dark.

The harsh realities of insomnia keep me from seeing anything but the early rising of the sun, and when I wake, it is usually setting by then.

The first hour or so is just me laying there, fighting the urge to refill my bottle of water. I’m still getting used to using this bottle, but everyone else does, so I have to get used to it.

I prefer my mason jars for any drinking activities; I had a 12-set of them, now 11, that fit perfectly into the size of my hand, and it’s spacious enough to host enough of that good H20 where I feel it’s an acceptable amount to fill it to just before the tippy-top, but not big enough to the point where I’m not going to finish it, and I end up dumping out the last quarter of water because it’s sat in the cup for too long. Yeah, I debate to myself a lot. It really does pass the time nicely, though.

The light switch is about 8 feet away, and if I just sit up, and take a step forward, I’d be able to see the room I should call my sanctuary. Eh, maybe later. Not right now. I’ll stay in the dark. I don’t hate it, ya know? I mean, I don’t love it, it can be scary, and it’s naturally mysterious, but in my sanctuary, there’s just a certain kind of productivity you can find in the most barren ways.

Like I can be in a fairy tale if I wanted to, and I don’t even have to close my eyes to picture it in my head.

Instead of the black and grey walls around the unit of my small cubicle, I can be in a world where Princess Gumdrop’s prized giant-long-lasting jawbreaker, the last chunk from the ancient Choclotonian times is being threatened by a group of thieves attending the annual Licorice Twist Masquerade.

The Masquerade is colorful. It’s pretty.

Most are.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.02

Endless Terror [4]:
Tsunami Slayer, Bell, The Pelican Brief, Happy Birthday Boonskiies,
Tsunami Slayer [3]:
Endless Terror, TheGoldenParadox, Ydrasse,
Happy Unbirthday Boon [1]:
Samantha97
Gamma Emerald [1]:
NicoRobin
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Gypyx
The Pelican Brief [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon,

Not Voting [4]:
Gamma Emerald, Ircher, Aristophanes, BrightEyedFish,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
: I'll try to get 1 vote count a day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #393 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.03

Samantha97 [5]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, TheGoldenParadox, Ydrasse, The Pelican Brief, BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish [4]:
Gypyx, Endless Terror, Ircher, Samantha97,
Endless Terror [1]:
Tsunami Slayer,
Tsunami Slayer [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald [1]:
NicoRobin
The Pelican Brief [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon,

Not Voting [2]:
Aristophanes, Bell

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
: I'll try to get 1 vote count a day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #530 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Looking for a replacement for Tsunami Slayer, vote count will come tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #577 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.04

Vaxkiller [5]:
Gamma Emerald, Endless Terror, Bell, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, TheGoldenParadox
Samantha97 [3]:
Ydrasse, The Pelican Brief, BrightEyedFish
The Pelican Brief [2]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Ircher
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Gypyx,
Endless Terror [1]:
Vaxkiller
Gamma Emerald [1]:
NicoRobin

NicoRobin [1]:
Samantha97

Not Voting [1]:
Aristophanes

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
: Vaxkiller replaces Tsunami Slayer.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #581 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 450, Gypyx wrote:
Also boonskies i'm wondering, you're creating that flavor just by yourself?

The Chapter flavor is my own writing, the vote count quotes I gathered together a few days before I went into sign ups.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #814 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.05

Vaxkiller [6]:
Gamma Emerald, Bell, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, TheGoldenParadox, Endless Terror, Samantha97,
Samantha97 [3]:
Ydrasse, BrightEyedFish, Vaxkiller
The Pelican Brief [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Gypyx,
Gamma Emerald [1]:
NicoRobin
Bell [1]:
Ircher

Not Voting [2]:
Aristophanes, The Pelican Brief

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
: Bell is VLA until Wednesday.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1028 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.06

Vaxkiller [8]:
Gamma Emerald, Bell, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, TheGoldenParadox, Endless Terror, BrightEyedFish, Ircher, Samantha97 ------
[FADED INTO OBSCURITY]

Samantha97 [2]:
Ydrasse, Vaxkiller
NicoRobin [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon,
Gamma Emerald [1]:
NicoRobin

Not Voting [3]:
Aristophanes, The Pelican Brief, Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1029 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Night 1 Begins
Vaxkiller
has been
FADED
(and shot by the grammar police). They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Vaxkiller
, you are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

• Your private thread is here.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Night 1
ends in
(expired on 2020-11-20 16:00:00)
on
November 20th.

Send in all actions to me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1030 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 2

Most of the time, I’m tired.

Even if I slept quote unquote well, I’m tired.

I like writing out unnecessary anecdotes like that— there’s a sense of humor in it that gives me a small chuckle now anytime it naturally comes up. It’s a good way to describe my overall demeanor. Tired, that is. Tired to describe my overall demeanor. I tend to make connections in my head, and then immediately skip back to them without giving a heads up on the changing of conversation topics. My dad tells me it’s because I’m lazy. Me being tired, that is, but he’s a caveman. A man that lives in an actual cave in prehistoric times!

I’m not entirely sure if prehistoric is the accurate term for the time period when quote unquote cavemen were around, it probably isn’t. I must have stayed home from school that day.

It doesn’t matter.

It’s not like I’d been able to stay awake long enough to comprehend the information— they don’t let me bring my tea into class, not that I would finish it anyways. It would probably just go to waste.

I think about Wonderland a lot! Not necessarily Alice, just the world of Wonderland, and what it’d be like, what it smells like.

I really wonder what Wonderland smells like.

When I’m tired, I meant. That’s when I think about Wonderland— the skip thing happened.

Little Boonie

. They were a...

Spoiler:
Taly + TitusWelcome,
The Pelican Brief
, you are a
Town Magical Fairy [Mutated Inverted Voyeur]

Abilities:

• [Voyeur] At night, you may target a player. You will learn what type of action was performed on that player, but not by who.
• [Inverted] If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal".
• This is a variant role.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. . Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Ircher
was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Ircher
, you are a
Town Split Hider

Abilities:

• You are Split. If you choose to act, you must target 2 separate players.
• At night, you may target another player, and live "in another universe". You will avoid actions targeted at you, and will be killed alongside your target.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1031 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.01

Not Voting [12]:
Gamma Emerald, Bell, Endless Terror, Aristophanes, BrightEyedFish, TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Ydrasse, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, NicoRobin, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
(expired on 2020-12-04 20:00:00)
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
: Starting an hour early, bite me

I will deal with any possible replacements/inactivity behind the scenes, and let you know.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1039 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Please note that there were 2 deaths last night. I posted one a little after, my mistake.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1239 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Shoshin replaces NicoRobin.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1317 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.02

Happy Unbirthday Boon [3]:
Bell, Gypyx, TheGoldenParadox
Aristophanes [2]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Samantha97
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Shellyc
Shoshin [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon

Not Voting [5]:
Gamma Emerald, Aristophanes, BrightEyedFish, Ydrasse, Shoshin,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1475 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.03

Aristophanes [4]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Samantha97, Bell, Shoshin,
Happy Unbirthday Boon [2]:
Gypyx, TheGoldenParadox
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Shellyc
Bell [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Samantha97 [1]:
BrightEyedFish

Not Voting [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Aristophanes, Ydrasse,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
: Shellyc is on VLA until Thursday their time.

TheGoldenParadox will be prodded in the morning if they haven't posted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1546 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1547 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1548 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1549 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1550 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.04

Aristophanes [4]:
Samantha97, Bell, Shellyc, BrightEyedFish
Happy Unbirthday Boon [3]:
TheGoldenParadox, Shoshin, Gamma Emerald
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies,
Shoshin [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon

Not Voting [3]:
Aristophanes, Ydrasse, Gypyx

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1625 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.05

Aristophanes [5]:
Samantha97, Bell, Shellyc, BrightEyedFish, TheGoldenParadox
Shoshin,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies,
Shoshin [1]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Bell [1]:
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [3]:
Aristophanes, Ydrasse, Gypyx

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
: Will prod late tomorrow. Lax because of the holiday week.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1660 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Prodded where necessary. Anyone who was prodded has 24 hours, or I'll search for a replacement for their slot. I was lenient for holidays, I think it's time for me to get back to it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1679 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Replacement for HBB, hasn’t responded to prod or posted, will be found by tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1707 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.06

BrightEyedFish [4]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Ydrasse, Bell, Happy Unbirthday Boon
Aristophanes [3]:
Samantha97, Shellyc, TheGoldenParadox
Bell [2]:
Gamma Emerald, BrightEyedFish
Shoshin,

Not Voting [2]:
Aristophanes, Gypyx

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1960 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.07

BrightEyedFish [2]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Bell,
Aristophanes [2]:
Shellyc, TheGoldenParadox
Shoshin [2]:
Samantha97, Gamma Emerald
Bell [1]:
BrightEyedFish
Samantha97 [1]:
Ydrasse,
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Shoshin

Not Voting [3]:
Aristophanes, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1961 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1876, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
@Boonskiees, can the town magical fairy self-target?

Pelican self-targeting would mean the kill would resolve on their slot even if they were targeted by enchantress.

UNVOTE: for now
No self targeting unless stated in Role PM.

In post 1895, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@boon is there any way multiple variant/bank roles can be crammed into one slot, such as repeating the same role?

The Boon Bank role can have modifiers, any additional Boon Bank roles or new roles would be considered a Variant.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2048 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2049 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2050 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.08

Gamma Emerald [5]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Bell, Ydrasse, BrightEyedFish
Aristophanes [2]:
Shellyc, TheGoldenParadox,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Samantha97
Shoshin [1]:
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [3]:
Aristophanes, Gypyx, Shoshin,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2073 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2074 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2075 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2
Vote Count 2.09

Gamma Emerald [7]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Bell, Ydrasse, BrightEyedFish, Gypyx, Samantha97 ------
[FADE]

Aristophanes [2]:
Shellyc, TheGoldenParadox,
Shoshin [1]:
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [2]:
Aristophanes, Shoshin,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 2
ends in
on
December 4th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2076 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Night 2 Begins
Gamma Emerald
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Night 2
ends in
(expired on 2020-12-06 21:00:00)
on
December 6th

Send in all actions to me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2077 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 3

I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte for breakfast last night.

My sleep schedule continues to dwindle down any sense of energy I might have. I can’t seem to stay awake when I want to be awake, but I can’t fall asleep when I know I need to sleep.

Caffeine effects me greatly, so I try not to drink it too often. I was told it also heightens anxiety, so that worries me. Everyone seems to love Halloween. I don’t particularly like costumes, at least the scary ones. I think the fun, cute, and silly costumes are nice, though, and usually they put some sort of smile on my face. I don’t particularly like costumes, though. I always get super excited any time I get the urge to dress up, Hallow’s Eve or not, costume or not.

Every time I put something together, it never looks quite right.

I know it’s not right for me to picture something in my head then automatically assume that it’s going to look that way once I put it on, but I’m a hopeful optimist. Unfortunately, it’s hard to stay optimistic when you’ve run out of hope. Is hope able to be regained like a car chugging through the night on a full tank of gasoline until the fumes are puttering out, clinging to the last known energy sustenance it knows?

It’s a car, it doesn’t know when the next time it’ll get filled up will be! I don’t know if it’s like that, though, hope being regained, that is.

Maybe you’re given a set amount of hope at birth, and that’s the ticket to keep riding the train of life, but once you reach the destination, you have to get off the train. I’m lost, and the train station I was left at is empty, all but this path to what looks like a dark, mysterious forest. Maybe it’s a magical forest filled with friendly fairies, flippantly foraging for fun.

Good thing I drank at least a third of that large latte late last night.

Little Boonie

Shoshin
was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Shoshin
, you are a
Town Parallel Universe (Commuter)

Abilities:

• At night, you may leave the town, and live "in another universe". You will avoid actions targeted at you.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2078 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3
Vote Count 3.01

Not Voting [10]:
Bell, Endless Terror, Aristophanes, BrightEyedFish, TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Ydrasse, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 3
ends in
(expired on 2020-12-17 20:00:00)
on
December 17th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2144 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2091, Ydrasse wrote:(side note: @mod if we don't get through all of your flavor and you have more written please post it all at some point. it's so fun.)

If there’s leftover, I will. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2199 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2186, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:actually maybe? we can ask

boonchan would a commuter enabler dying disable enchantress?
Hypothetically, Enchantress is not a Commuter, however, it is close enough where mutations could occur. Depends on the wording of Role PM.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2329 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3
Vote Count 3.02

Bell [4]:
BrightEyedFish, Shellyc, Ydrasse, Gypyx,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bell

Not Voting [5]:
Aristophanes, TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Happy Unbirthday Boon,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 3
ends in
on
December 17th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2376 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3
Vote Count 3.03

Bell [4]:
BrightEyedFish, Shellyc, Ydrasse, Gypyx,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bell
Aristophanes [1]:

Not Voting [5]:
Aristophanes, TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Happy Unbirthday Boon,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 3
ends in
on
December 17th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2412 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3
Vote Count 3.04

Bell [6]:
BrightEyedFish, Shellyc, Ydrasse, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon, TheGoldenParadox ------
[FADE]

BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bell
Aristophanes [1]:

Not Voting [2]:
Aristophanes, Samantha97,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 3
ends in
on
December 17th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2413 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Bell
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Bell
, you are a
Mafia Complex Fruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. If that player is Not Vanilla, they will receive the message "You have received a fruit."

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Night ends

(expired on 2020-12-12 16:00:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2414 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 4

To be the best. The need to be the best. The potential to be the best.

Is that a curse?

Is that some privilege I’ve been given and would be a fool not to take the chance?

I think the lemonade is getting to my head. My mother told me I’m not supposed to have sugar, or I get too excited and hyper, and when I’m too excited, I act out.

My parents always tell me I should be an actor because I’m so dramatic, but I’m more into comedy right now because I’m a hoot and a half!

I’m not actually that funny, not haha-laugh-out-loud-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing funny anyways. I’m more of an interesting thought provider type of funny. A “what if instead of this thing that just happened happened, this happened!” type of funny. A funny that could make you chuckle from an idea. I don’t think I’m the best at being funny, that was another thought I had, and I switched from that thought without having a proper segue to the other thought, but I thought that thought—eh, you get it, moving on.

I do want to be the best, but in an artist kind of way, where you know there truly isn’t ever an actual best, but best as in at one point in time, someone connected with their own moment in time so much, they perceived my piece of art as the best art ever, even if it’s clearly not. That’s because art is an explosion, a single instance in time, a segment where you know this exact thought, discussion, connection of human beings is in itself a clear essence of art, and the only way you can explain that single feeling that you yourself are unsure if you even understand is to physically create a tangible piece of a definition to the irritant feeling inside you.

I probably can’t be an artist.

What do my parents know about the arts anyway?

Little Boonie

BrightEyedFish
was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
BrightEyedFish
, you are a
Town Non-consecutive Loyal Fruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. If they are town, they will receive the message "You have received a fruit."
• You are Non-consecutive. You may not use your action 2 turns in a row.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2415 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.01

Not Voting [8]:
Shellyc, Aristophanes, TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Ydrasse, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
(expired on 2020-12-22 20:00:00)
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2578 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.02

Aristophanes [3]:
TheGoldenParadox, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Samantha97
TheGoldenParadox [2]:
Shellyc, Ydrasse

Not Voting [3]:
Aristophanes, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
: Ydrasse VLA until 12/16

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2586 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Searching for a replacement for Aristophanes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2589 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

All slots who need prodding have been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2619 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Klick replaces Aristophanes. Will update thread tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2767 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.03

Klick [3]:
TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Ydrasse
Ydrasse [2]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Shellyc

Not Voting [3]:
Klick, Gypyx, Happy Birthday Boonskiies,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2794 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.04

Klick [4]:
TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Ydrasse, Gypyx
Ydrasse [2]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Shellyc

Not Voting [2]:
Klick, Happy Birthday Boonskiies,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
: Gonna turn A Little Boonie Told Me into a short story series, and post it on my Writer/Film patreon when I start to get that going soon, eventually get the collection made into a book with hand drawn pictures.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2887 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Shellyc is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2944 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.05

Klick [3]:
TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97, Gypyx
TheGoldenParadox [2]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Ydrasse
Ydrasse [1]:
Replacement for Shellyc

Not Voting [2]:
Klick, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
: Replacement for Shellyc replaces Shellyc

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3071 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.06

TheGoldenParadox [3]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [2]:
TheGoldenParadox, Samantha97,
Ydrasse [1]:
Replacement for Shellyc

Not Voting [2]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Gypyx

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3132 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Replacing Replacement for Shellyc.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3139 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Dkkoba replaces Replacement for ShellyC.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3243 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 4.07

TheGoldenParadox [5]:
Happy Birthday Boonskiies, Ydrasse, Klick, Dkkoba, Samantha97 ------
[FADED]

Ydrasse [2]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Gypyx
Dkkoba [1]:
TheGoldenParadox,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 4
ends in
on
December 22nd.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3244 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

TheGoldenParadox
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
TheGoldenParadox
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Night ends

(expired on 2020-12-23 16:00:00)
or if everyone agrees to fast night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3245 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3246 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3247 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3248 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3249 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3250 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 5

I tried to cook a meal today.

Mac’N’Cheese. It didn’t start as Mac’n’Cheese, but it turned into Mac’N’Cheese.

I didn’t have any heavy whipping cream.

I like cooking, but the energy necessary to fuel yourself for every meal gives me anxiety—so I don’t eat all the time.

I eat some of the time, most of the time, and sometimes I eat all the time, some of the time, but a lot of the time, I eat almost none of the time. It’s an unfortunate predicament to feel hunger, but not having the will to journey to the kitchen, let alone create something that could be passable as edible. Not to mention the tedious work of deciding what type of creation I feel like having pass through my internal organs.

I prefer sweet drinks, to food, that is. It’s easier. My parents said I shouldn’t have sugar, though. I forget if I’ve told you that already. I forget a lot of things, who I’ve told what to, what I did what with and who.

I should keep a planner. Or a journal. A planner to plan what I need to remember, and a journal to remember what I pulled off after planning.

It was supposed to be penne. The meal I meant to make, I mean. Chicken penne, but I used buttermilk, and it gave the expanded cooked noodles this sour taste.

I thought it would work the same as heavy whipping cream.

It didn’t.

The cheese helped hide that taste, but something still felt wrong.

I like cooking, but the energy necessary to fuel yourself for every meal—did I already tell you that? Sorry.

Little Boonie

was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
, you are a
Town 1-shot Recharged Weak Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

• At night, once per game, you may target a player. They will receive a message “(name) is town.”
• You are Weak. If you target someone who is not aligned with you, you will die.
• You are Recharged. If your ability were to fail, you will be informed your action is refunded back to you.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3251 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting [6]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Samantha97, Dkkoba, Klick, Ydrasse, Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-05 20:00:00)
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3477 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5
Vote Count 5.02

Samantha97 [2]:
Dkkoba, Ydrasse
Klick [1]:
Samantha97

Not Voting [3]:
Klick, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-02 20:00:00)
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
: I will be lenient with prodding over the next few days.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3678 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5
Vote Count 5.03

Samantha97 [3]:
Dkkoba, Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [1]:
Samantha97

Not Voting [2]:
Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
: Merry Christmas!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3787 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5
Vote Count 5.04

Samantha97 [2]:
Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [1]:
Samantha97
Gypyx [1]:
Dkkoba

Not Voting [2]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4032 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5
Vote Count 5.05

Samantha97 [2]:
Ydrasse, Klick
Klick [2]:
Samantha97, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [2]:

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 5
ends in
on
January 2nd.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4354 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VC was incorrect. I don't have time to fix right now.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4355 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Samantha97
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Samantha97
, you are a
Mafia Enchantress

Abilities:

• At night, you may target another player. You will force them to Commute, and they will be "in another universe". If they are a different alignment from you, you will also Commute, and be "in another universe".

Win condition:

Night ends

(expired on 2020-12-31 16:00:00)
or if everyone agrees to fast night.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4356 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 6

Holidays are a tough time of the year.

There’s so much excitement going on, but excitement is frantic.

I don’t like eggnog. Everybody loves it, though, and I’m the weird one for not liking it. If they like it so much, why do they only drink it this time of the year?

Oh, it’s only in stores at this time of the year. I wonder why that is. No, actually, I don’t wonder. That’s probably one of those darker, we run on corporate greed, kind of situations where I’m supposed to pretend it’s not and be happy. I don’t think that egg nog coming out for a special time isn’t something that shouldn’t be special.

Actually, it’s really special. That’s tradition.

Making something mean more than it is, and a way to put value in what you cherish. A time to slow down, and value the people around you.

Eggnog is valued more because it’s grouped in with a time where you value what you want to be around you. Maybe that’s why the excitement is overwhelming during holidays.

Because I don’t like eggnog.

Little Boonie

Happy Unbirthday Boon
was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Happy Unbirthday Boon
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4357 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 6.01

Not Voting [4]:
Dkkoba, Klick, Ydrasse, Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4518 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 6.02

Klick [2]:
Dkkoba, Ydrasse

Not Voting [2]:
Klick, Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:Yeah, 5.05 and 5.06 are wrong. Unsure what happened, I've been super busy lately, sorry.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4577 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6
Vote Count 6.03

Klick [2]:
Ydrasse, Dkkoba

Not Voting [2]:
Klick, Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:Yeah, 5.05 and 5.06 are wrong. Unsure what happened, I've been super busy lately, sorry.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4647 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6
Vote Count 6.04

Klick [2]:
Ydrasse, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [1]:
Klick

Not Voting [1]:
Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4721 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6
Vote Count 6.05

Klick [2]:
Ydrasse, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [1]:
Klick

Not Voting [1]:
Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4783 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6
Vote Count 6.06

Ydrasse [2]:
Klick, Gypyx
Klick [1]:
Ydrasse,

Not Voting [1]:
Dkkoba,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
: I probably won't be here at deadline.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4787 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Send me fast night requests.

day is over. No fade.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4788 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 7

Laundry day always dragging along is a dread.

Not only do you have to gather clothes spread out across the room, you have to carry the heavy basket all the way to the laundry room. It shouldn’t be that heavy, but I always wait too long.

The handle starts to hurt my hand because it’s broken, kinda like my soul. I’m half-kidding, don’t worry.

My hand always starts to hurt because it gets poked by the bending plastic. Of the broken laundry basket handle, that is. It’s a lot of work to hang up all the clothes individually. On the clothesline. The dryer done did a dirty, and won’t work anymore, kinda like me, because I am broken. Oh well.

Until the clothes dry, and I can get the next rotation going, it’s another cycle of anxiety, knowing in only a few short hours, I have a commitment I made when I started my laundry.

The worst part is the end, after hanging up every batch of clothes to dry, I then have to hang my clothes in the closet, another step to the never-ending cycle of laundry. Laundry is kinda like life in that way, always ending up slightly wrinkled, sometimes stiff.

Maybe I’m doing laundry wrong.

Little Boonie

Gypyx
was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Gypyx
, you are a
Town Parallel Universe (Commuter)

Abilities:

• At night, you may leave the town, and live "in another universe". You will avoid actions targeted at you.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4789 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 7
Vote Count 7.01

Not Voting [3]:
Dkkoba, Klick, Ydrasse

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 7
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-11 20:00:00)
on
January 11th.

Mod Notes
:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4839 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 7
Vote Count 7.02

Ydrasse [2]:
Dkkoba, Klick, ------
[FADE]

Klick [1]:
Ydrasse

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 7
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-11 20:00:00)
on
January 11th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4840 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ydrasse
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Ydrasse
, you are a
Mafia Inverted Renegade Commuter Enabler

Abilities:

• [Inverted] You may choose to make your actions Inverted. If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal". If your target is not "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will fail.
• You are a Renegade. You may give any player the "Inverted" modifier, making it so they can choose to make their actions "Inverted" or not.
• You are a Commuter Enabler. If you die, all Commuter actions will be disabled, and unusable.

Win condition:

The
Town
are victorious!

Dkkoba and Klick survive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4841 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mafia PT - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84900

Dead Thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84973

Night Actions

Spoiler:
Night 1 Actions

Gypyx commutes.

Endless Terror commutes - Gets Inverted

Ircher split hides Pelican and Paradox.

Pelican Magical Fairy's Inverted Voyeur Endless Terror. Sees nothing.

HBB Friendly Neighbor's NicoRobin. - Receives message.

Samanatha97 Enchantress Pelican. Pelican is in Parallel Universe. Samantha is commuted.
Ydrasse kills pelican (inverted). Pelican dies.
Bell Complex Fruit Vendors Gamma. No fruit given.

Night 2 Actions

Gypyx does not commute

BrightEyedFish Loyal Fruit Vendors Bell. No Fruit Given

samantha forces shoshin to commute
ydrasse kills shoshin (inverted) - Shoshin dies.
ydrasse gives samantha the inverted modifier
bell gives fruit to hbb. They receive.

Night 3 Actions

ydrasse kills brighteyedfish (non-inverted)
samantha forces happy birthday boonskiies to commute. Hbb commutes, Samantha commutes.
Gypyx commutes.

Night 4 Actions

samantha forces happy birthday boonskiies to commute
ydrasse kills happy birthday boonskiies (inverted)
Gypyx Commutes.

Night 5 Actions

HUB dies

Night 6 Actions

Gypyx commutes.
Ydrasse Invert kills Gypyx.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4847 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, so obviously, Noraa was the most obvious wolf, and then the replace out after getting a lot of heat was INSANELY rough. I think Vaxkiller did as well as they could replacing into the situation, and the scum team was able to position themselves around it.

BrightEyedFish's role was always going to cause some type of event in this game, and probably was the most clutch role in the game. Funny BEF got fruit vendor for a 3rd time in a BooneyToonz game? To be fair, I have a lot of different types of Fruit Vendors.

I don't think Samantha should have claimed Enchantress nor Ydrasse claim Commuter Enabler, however, I do believe they made it work much better than I thought, and distanced pretty decently for as long as they could

Bell fought hard, and BEF held strong.

There were a few things action wise scum could have done, like Invert Renegading Bell that night would have had him get the fruit.

Also, I'd like to shout out Happy Unbirthday Boon, they called out the entire scum team setup essentially. The Strongman Commuter Enabler is essentially what the role was.

I'm really happy with this setup, to be honest. I see people bringing up some of the WIFOM elements, but yeah, for BooneyToonz I like to encourage gambits, and I make setups like a mechanical puzzle to be solved, so yeah.

I never really think about "WIFOM" element in roles, at least not in the way it's being announced.

BrightEyedFish and Gamma here are Booneytoonz vets at this point, and honestly, it showed. BEF actively held his role on Night 1 to avoid shenanigans, and got a strong guilty from what normally is a soft guilty.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4853 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=85530&p=12485515#p12485515

If anyone is looking to join BooneyToonz XV, it is now in sign ups! I'll be editing it for like the next 10 minutes, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4874 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

oh, and because it was asked for if I had any leftover...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4875 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter Ugh, Who Cares

The feeling of nothingness creeps into my esophagus as I sip on the ginger ale my grandma always keeps in her fridge.

Everyday after school, I use my grandma’s healthy bread to make a grilled cheese sandwich, followed by a glass of that tasty dry ginger drink.

I need the flavor. It keeps me going. My palette needs to taste different tastes or I’m threatened to fall back deeper into whatever rut I am currently in.

It feels like a constant, the ruts, that is. It’s a pattern. How the ruts appear, that is. I’m ultra ambitious one moment, dead and sleepy in the dipped unbalanced hole in my mattress where my body fights to get out of, but never succeeds.

I never succeed. I have trouble finishing things, but maybe I’m learning different ways on how not to finish anything—I’ll stop right there. The light bulb Thomas Edison comparison did not come across like I wanted it to.

Maybe it would have had I finished the sentence. I don’t know.

I’m in one of those ruts.

Little Boonie

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4885 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Who else was going to solve the entire setup of the game way earlier than everyone else in a BooneyToonz?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4924 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4905, Gypyx wrote:let's make an award for the person with the higest scum roll rate named "condoleances"
I win this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4926 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4901, Hectic wrote:
In post 4881, Gamma Emerald wrote:But
holy fuck
did Bell have a scum streak
I noticed that, he must be a changed man
I know of Epilogue, PookyVFlava, Among Us, Boonie... did I miss any?
yeah, that's a big scum streak. damn

Yeah, I just went through a 5 game scum streak.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”