Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition! | The End!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi guys i suggest we go about this like its a resistance game

HEAL: Flea the Magician
HEAL: MURDERCAT
HEAL: Infinity 324

VOTE: outworld
for being limbait in my last game with you ;)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:Hi everyone! Time for some RQS~

@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum? Other people can answer too. Especially gamma cause I don’t know your meta anymore.
did i sign up for a newbie game?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: swizzle pop definitely a scumclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 22, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:Hi everyone! Time for some RQS~

@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum? Other people can answer too. Especially gamma cause I don’t know your meta anymore.
My approach tends to vary, but essentially I think my style these days boils down to this: I supply passion and drive whenever the game feels like it lacks it, otherwise I tend to just do my own thing. As for differences in town game and scum game, they exist, but they are so innumerable and circumstantial that it would be folly to list them now. The tells exist only for those who care to look for them.

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Now that was just uncalled for.
I actually had a conversation with my go to hydra partner earlier tonight about some games we completed recently and they brought up a project they wanted to do which was to go through a bunch of completed games and determine what actually constitutes a ~scumtell~ (i.e. what posts were actually the player spewing their own alignment and not just circumstance/playstyle/null).

There has really only been only one player in my currently completed scumgames(well one that is completed) that REALLY had me scared and identified something I was doing that was actually a light scumslip from me and that was Varsoon in Nom mafia. Another player offsite got pretty close too. :lol: once you get the emulation down it do be annoying when you know youd do something as town and u get scumread for it and people post game are like "hah i caught you here".. no you didn't because that was still my townrange..

just 2am thoughts :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 25, Uncrowned wrote:Image

official footage of me running into this game

VOTE: Infinity
I've yet to see you around on this site, so tell me, whats your biggest self identified scumtell when you roll scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mod

if you have only 3 people voted onto council and one of those people is being limmed what happens? do we get a 2 person council or is there no council?

i know the answer is probably the latter but good to know at least lol

like say:

me infinity murder are all the only ones being voted onto the council and infinity gets voted out that day what happens
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well I hope we roll scum sometime id love to teach you the ways :lol: good to know you'll be easy to sort
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: flea
HEAL: uncrowned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i see that scum's optimal strat is probably just to no kill every night to avoid any wifom or investigation despite giving town extra MLs until its d4. ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh dont tell me noraa is in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah thats the second half of that hydra....

at least this isnt a mech game...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait so how are people locked in? is it like coalition where we have get a majority with the same exact team or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok UNVOTE: lets determine our trio and then vote then.

dont want any accidental lims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 53, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 26, DkKoba wrote:hi guys i suggest we go about this like its a resistance game
Considering you said this, why wouldn't you propose yourself to be part of the council? Assuming self-votes are allowed?
did that on purpose to see who would notice ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and thats absolutely right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: infinity
HEAL: koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, Kanna wrote:
Marigold Daily 1.1
With 9 students present, it takes 5 to form a majority. Day one ends in (expired on 2020-11-27 01:23:05).

Council Vote

• Flea the Magician [0]:

• MURDERCAT [3]:
    Swizzle Pop, Infinity 324, MURDERCAT
  • Infinity 324 [1]:
    MURDERCAT
  • tracy flick [0]:

• Swizzle Pop [3]:
    Swizzle Pop, Infinity 324, MURDERCAT
  • Uncrowned [0]:

• DkKoba [3]:
    MURDERCAT, Infinity 324, Uncrowned
  • Gamma Emerald [0]:

• OutWorldER [0]:

Expel Vote

• DkKoba [2]:
    MURDERCAT, Infinity 324
  • Swizzle Pop [1]:
    DkKoba
  • Infinity 324 [1]:
    Uncrowned
  • MURDERCAT [1]:
    Gamma Emerald
  • Gamma Emerald [1]:
    Swizzle Pop
  • Not Voting:
    Flea the Magician, tracy flick, OutWorldER

Student Talk

• Students chatter excitedly about their classes for the new term. Some brag about what they did over the break.
@swizzle + murdercat any reason yall have the same list?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

On my break will try to catch up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 74, tracy flick wrote:
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum?
this is pretty game dependent as i rarely play open setups but if you're just looking for meta here is three of my most recent games as each alignment:

town:

silent star 2: menagerie (as drusilla)

silent star 1: lunacy (as drusilla) note: day one of this game would be more usefully viewed as mafia towards meta research, and day two onwards town meta due to the nature of the setup

micro 951: mystery box of silver g9 (as hari)

mafia:

micro 940: a normal blitz ii (as shiki)

mini theme 2412: gacha mafia (as shiki)

micro 935: chain of command (as shiki half of euphony hydra)
Why cite games instead of just explaining?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Do you have any reads at all coming into the game tracy actually? All i see are mech posts from you so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i townread dkkoba anyone else?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 133, tracy flick wrote:
In post 109, Flea The Magician wrote:Nah this is like 3 of 3 I'm in with Taylor, this is bog standard taylor at this point :P Pretty sure MCs response is standard too ^_^
by nai i meant not alignment indicative; as in, i have seen taylor swift troll in a similar manner as both alignments.
This is towny. When i see people like take a behavior of someone else and label it NAI its like usually town motivated.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum generally dont like to diffuse. But that stood out to me as towny and i like to trust my gut
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 151, OutWorldER wrote:i am aware

i'm still going to vote, i will unvote if it gets anywhere dangerous, but I don't like talking shit without voting shit
Unvote please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anyone voting needs to unvote ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I already have 3 ppl im willing to council rn that aremt me (just in case i need to compromise) I'll be revealing my list of councilable ppl after work but now i nap on break
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I will say outworld reminds me of his towngame in open 799 where i found it easy to push on them without needing to exert much effort bc they naturally exuded scumminess. Leaning town for now.
There's a specific scumtell ill be looking for with coalition building that I'll call when i see it.

Atm i trust the ppl in my current council team the most FWIW
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 159, Infinity 324 wrote:Getting scumvibes from koba.
No you aren't
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats incredibly insulting to my scumgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HEAL: dkkoba
HEAL: uncrowned
HEAL: tracy
Where im at with current gamestate rn
If couldn't nom self would do outworld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma rolled scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im tired from work so i will be able to elaborate tomorrow but their vibes are off completely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

im looking at an infinity gamma team rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

basically im blacklisting them from any council proposals
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know I've heard the term beetlejuice but never experienced it before
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 159, Infinity 324 wrote:Getting scumvibes from koba.
Talk about this btw
I think its fake. Already stated so.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Say it. A need of what.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO ok literally never put gamma on any council ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma mad i called their partner so soon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 227, OutWorldER wrote:trying to figure out koba is a pain, the play reminds me of Open 799 but at the same time I look through a lot of their other games and their game looks pretty similar across the board regardless of alignment

the points against Gamma are starting to ring a little true though
Open 799 was a huge troll :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 228, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 172, OutWorldER wrote:MC i literally had people trying to lim me when I was a claimed IC

as much as I hate to admit I'm absolutely limbait.
This post defo pings scum.

Perhaps a light SR on you and a SR on DK is where I'm at atm.

-nornor
In post 229, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 179, DkKoba wrote:gamma rolled scum
I can entertain this thought. Gamma hasn't pinged either way too strongly yet and I'm going to actually hold off on sorting gamma for a bit but I would like to hear why.

-nornor
these are the kind of contradictory takes that really made me want to policy you in betratal maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 222, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 157, DkKoba wrote:Anyone voting needs to unvote ty
DK seems a bit too nice/reasonable to be town. My experience with town!DK was literally just like .... a huge mess and I remember thinking that they were someone that I was going to ignore because they were way too unreasonable.

Tiny soul read but Murder understands how powerful my soul reads can be, no?

-nornor
you had like 0/5 reads in our last game sorry if i dont think ur exactly the most accurate player esp combined with the poor mech play. If ur willing to acknowledge ur faults u can be better but seriously im gonna be ignoring ur half of the slot for the most part.

I am not as mean bc i am working on improving my interactions as a player. I can be mean, nice, whatever, as either alignment its not something AI for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

If u think im scum then gamma scum makes little sense? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah not today. Please dont try to engage me if you are going to ignore logic. i want to not get toxic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok so why is gamma scummy to you? Why am I scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not letting nora into 5 miles of any mechanical aspects of this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im seeing 2 distinct competing universes/parties form here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 216, DkKoba wrote:Say it. A need of what.
A need to put us down now before something else resolves.
ok but finish what you're trying to imply here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

nora is the type of player who makes reads based on playstyle so if ur playstyle is deemed as "scummy" it doesnt matter what you flip, shes going to consistently read you as scummy. (she managed to scumread me in betrayal maf when my slot was 99% clear)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 262, DkKoba wrote:
Ongoing games. Can’t say more.
classic scum excuse to avoid elaborating on reads lmfao.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

but re: the universes ive noticed:

infinity
gamma
swizzle
murder

flea
outworld
me
tracy
uncrowned

just a gamestate analysis based on how people in general have been pushing people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

funny post i found when looking for betrayal maf post
In post 2245, Noraa wrote:yeah at this rate I don't think its really possible for F&G to flip green.
but ya

also i was kinda wrong bc i was biased by mech stuff LOL
In post 2218, Noraa wrote:
In post 2211, DkKoba wrote:lol i reskimmed ydrasse and this is not her town game
I really wanna tunnel this slot cuz they r so damn scummy with those one sentence "explanations" but ik this is town so I'm holding it in.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 272, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 258, DkKoba wrote:im not letting nora into 5 miles of any mechanical aspects of this game
Al least she’s aware she’s bad at it
You meanwhile seem content to bullhead your way through the stuff
last time we played my plan literally solved the game with the knowledge i had but lol thanks for the unwarranted shade?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 270, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 249, MURDERCAT wrote:I think this is town Noraa honestly
Same, especially upon Dk scum flip
In post 271, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 251, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 101, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok makes sense

HEAL: infinity
murdercat

koba
HEAL: infinity
murdercat

swizzle pop

I think I trust infinity's reads more than Noraa's but I think she is town
I’m good what that council
gamma is 1000% scum LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

u really need me out of the way dont u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

u didnt understand the plan thats why you are only able to make that reductionist take on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 275, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 266, DkKoba wrote:
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 262, DkKoba wrote:
Ongoing games. Can’t say more.
classic scum excuse to avoid elaborating on reads lmfao.
Except it’s not
Pretty sure I’ve said that way more as town than as scum.
but it is a classic scum excuse and ive seen it used before.

i want to see more reasoning. you can make that excuse and be town but i dont buy it here with the way you're playing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're actually reminding me of pooky in coalition mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

im getting strong vibes like that where he was trying to push through a specific coalition and was on the attack on anyone who was pushing back to it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think someone is getting pocketed its fairly obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

have u considered ~character development~?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok whatever

VOTE: gamma

idgaf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96131?username=dkkoba
https://epicmafia.com/topic/96176?username=dkkoba

here have 2 recent scumgames and u can screw off with the dumb playstyle difference.

playstyle changes based on ~TABLE~ ~SETUP~ and RARELY ~alignment~

im not bringing this shit up again.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 290, Swizzle Pop wrote:I don't think a person's personality changes that fast but I do believe the color of their role pm can change fast.

-nornor
ur right!! players like u make me revert fast when i get annoyed (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 292, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 241, DkKoba wrote:If u think im scum then gamma scum makes little sense? Lol
Someone brought up Open 799....lol
and so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i can do boardstate analysis.

what do you disagree with about it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i bussed the shit out of my partner as a meme LMFAOOOO

i dont bus. look at my other scum games. i literally will never bus unless i have to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean at this point its like something thats obvious just from my point of view with my knowledge of my meta but i dont see compatibility with gamma and I being scumread together so it looks really bad / scummy to me when it is suggested.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i always fuck up my reads when i get heated im going to relax with some osrs and try to cool down.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

also its kinda slimy to hide ur logic/reasoning behind "ongoing games" like cool but ur able to like vocalize that without referencing any games at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

"iioa"

do you know what that acronym stands for?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

not everyone knows how to analyze a boardstate. (hey look the word ANALYZE right there bud)

its a direct interpretation of how i from memory view the game to be at that time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

feels like ur just trying to make excuses to just use what i say to attack me instead of engaging in good faith.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

if u were trying to use my meta in good faith u would use games from setups that are vanillaish.

which u did do with that open game but u twisted it to make it viable that both gamma and i are scum

this is why fmpov i see you as scum bc ur motivation seems to just shade me and prevent me from making a council.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 309, Infinity 324 wrote:I think that if it was important enough to forming reads, you would explain what you got out of it. I think there may be useful things to be gained from looking at the game that way (one scum in each group?) but since you didn't mention any of that it seems more like busy work than anything.
i dont like making statements like "one scum in x group"

its useless and shit i think to say when im scum bc its ez fluff that looks like analysis.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

did u read my iso's from the games I linked?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

reasoning for what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah no I feel comfortable having u within my blacklist.

"i dont feel like being presented with recent counterevidence to my claim"

what a scum take when proven wrong lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

im sitting on my solve of gamma/infinity bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

im an ego player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i think i got that u leaned towards "team koba" bc of the joke u made towards me and i put u towards the center for a reason.

everyone other than murder kinda unorganized.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

flea can i get a reads list from you? i dont see much in ur iso.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

soooo reads list?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

inch resting (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 327, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 280, DkKoba wrote:u didnt understand the plan thats why you are only able to make that reductionist take on it
This is a random quote but I am feeling Koba town. Or at least Koba is coming across pretty townie to me, but maybe I'm bad :lol:

I agree gamma seems kinda off but maybe that's just normal gamma. I should reread my games with him still
whats the quote have to do with it?>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 307, DkKoba wrote:not everyone knows how to analyze a boardstate. (hey look the word ANALYZE right there bud)

its a direct interpretation of how i from memory view the game to be at that time.
You weren’t analyzing anything though, you just stated a divide, and one I don’t believe is true
im provoking content. that is my main intent. my flash analysis of the gamestate puts my thoughts on the board for people to comment on

the way in which people react to said content im using to shape my reads.

when people try to frame me as scummy for posting it citing "iioa" that is when i am suspicious of their motivations.

i discern intent not strictly black and white actions.

and in case i didnt make it obvious i thought infinity's reaction was scummiest to it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

outworld he wants to hop into your pocket thats why :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 344, Infinity 324 wrote:@outworlder Having a feeling about someone’s alignment shows a town perspective, because you’re thinking about how the game will play out with you!town and noraa!town, if that makes sense. Either that or you’re scum comfortable in a town perspective, but I didn’t get the latter impression from your previous posts.
on god this post is so scummy

do u really think u can just put words into a sentence and think anyone will buy it bc its a long statement

a) you're hedging so the analysis is fairly useless here. basically you're like "well this could be true"

b) this is basically how pocketing goes a lot of the time.

c) the premise is just straight nonsense. i honestly dont think you would be that naive as town to make a statement like this.

elaborate on what gave you the "impression" from previous posts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets get this out there:
my council list

100% want them on council
me - towniest mf in the school. you can check my report card
uncrowned - they just town man. idk what to say. cant say anything really pinged me from that slot.
tracy - doesnt seem like a strong scumhunty sort at all. was sus at the start from their early mechposting but the way they reacted to the pressure was town.

would be ok settling with a council with them on it
outworld: fresh off a game where i was scum and they were town i can see the same things that seem scummy but are actually indicative of them being town here.

am hesitant to settle with a council with them on it
flea - at first sorta felt like they were towny but then realized it was more due to lack of bad posts i was feeling that vibe. most volatile slot here but definitely would not just throw them onto council at the time of this list
murdercat - i get kinda towny vibes but maybe its just that their playstyle is similar to mine and i cannot help but townread it. i also have that natural bias towards people who are able to actually read me correctly. but generally feels like they're approaching in good faith. still feel suspicious bc feels like they could be manipulating gamestate.
swizzle pop - nora

never put on council ever
infinity - mostly explained in my push
gamma - same as above.

please note my d1 reads are like historically never perfect. but im pretty good at at least catching 1 scum at some point during d1 so theres that :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 348, Infinity 324 wrote:It’s a pretty weak read all told, I may not have pointed it out but there’s another reason I don’t want to talk about yet.
are you going to out as masons alongside gamma?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 349, DkKoba wrote:lets get this out there:
my council list

100% want them on council
me - towniest mf in the school. you can check my report card
uncrowned - they just town man. idk what to say. cant say anything really pinged me from that slot.
tracy - doesnt seem like a strong scumhunty sort at all. was sus at the start from their early mechposting but the way they reacted to the pressure was town.

would be ok settling with a council with them on it
outworld: fresh off a game where i was scum and they were town i can see the same things that seem scummy but are actually indicative of them being town here.

am hesitant to settle with a council with them on it
flea - at first sorta felt like they were towny but then realized it was more due to lack of bad posts i was feeling that vibe. most volatile slot here but definitely would not just throw them onto council at the time of this list
murdercat - i get kinda towny vibes but maybe its just that their playstyle is similar to mine and i cannot help but townread it. i also have that natural bias towards people who are able to actually read me correctly. but generally feels like they're approaching in good faith. still feel suspicious bc feels like they could be manipulating gamestate.
swizzle pop - nora

never put on council ever
infinity - mostly explained in my push
gamma - same as above.

please note my d1 reads are like historically never perfect. but im pretty good at at least catching 1 scum at some point during d1 so theres that :lol:
quoting for new page
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is it lamist?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infinity using any sort of mafia terminology
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

koba has never in their life said anything as town on purpose in a way to get townread because being townread is bad!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah i admit it i added it on to sound towny but if you're not townread no one listens to you and part of solving is getting people to listen to your solve and not being townread is an obstacle often for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whoever said we should just listen to the taylor head had the correct take and if the taylor head is slanking then that indicates scum!swizzle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

reminding myself about slanking as a scumtell realizing that it only is reliable in blitz formats of 72 hours or less lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah poor georgebailey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually i am pretty sure i know who taylor is and thats not a conversation for this game thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora played one game where i was basically conf town and she still called me scummy bc playstyle and refused to get off a hardtunnel on the person i was most townreading that was not nearly-cleared to get the scummiest slot on the table that ended up flipping scum.

so excuse me if i dont have any patience for that part of the slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well get back to me when u understand how mechanical leashing works
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ANYWAYS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

new page new me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

council = info and also gets scum to no kill and donate extra MLs to us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and also adds extra layer of townhunting.

do u have a list of ppl u would put in a council btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

interesting
putting mutual scumreads into the council is quite a hot take :lol: dont know what to make of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 391, MURDERCAT wrote:You SR Noraa?
no?? i scumread infinity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 393, Kanna wrote:
Noraa replaces Swizzle Pop, effective immediately.
good riddance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 398, MURDERCAT wrote:Lol Noraa you should learn to read the setups you join
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're responding to a banned user lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well we'll see who claims it :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 402, tracy flick wrote:
In post 222, Swizzle Pop wrote:My experience with town!DK was literally just like .... a huge mess and I remember thinking that they were someone that I was going to ignore because they were way too unreasonable.
In post 231, OutWorldER wrote:noraa posting 5 million posts in one sitting is usual, though they seem somewhat more tempered and reasonable than the last time I played with her
hm. sensing a pattern.
which is?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #113) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think i follow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #114) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know im not understanding much of what ur sayign but im still getting good vibes from the posts themselves
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i still vibe with them as town but what you pointed out maybe makes me less certain.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #116) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sarcasm in case you couldnt tell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

inch resting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

noraa please dont tell me to shut up because im happy votato finally got banned for bypassing. Look up the nature of their ban, they're a gross person.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #119) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

also flea seems ok but there's like this weird thing that i cant put my finger on about them. Like i dont tr them but i also dont sr them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think ur trying to use that as an excuse to pretend confbias but sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey murder infinity just said they want to keep you in the scumpool but they still want u to sheep them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, Noraa wrote:
In post 440, DkKoba wrote:noraa please dont tell me to shut up because im happy votato finally got banned for bypassing. Look up the nature of their ban, they're a gross person.
shut the fuck up.
sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yikes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol when i was still in my goal was to pocket u and create a separate townblock with you uncrowned. i knew that id either have to nightkill you or be mutually townread and pushing on you was a mistake esp with gamma/murder/infinity being able to be exploited easily.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was going to have to fight for it but the goal was:

get outworled limmed without me on the wagon > no kill > get gamma limmed, if not have the counterwagon be uncrowned/flea > kill murder > infinity lim > win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2496, Uncrowned wrote:I do think if everyone sheeped my start of day suspicions on Gamma this game would've went a lot differently, for sure.

And yeah you kind of did pocket me tbh! I can be a bit vulnerable toward people who are TRing me. I didn't even think to go back and see what you were TRing me for until PH accused me of TMI on your slot! Then I looked back and saw wait... Koba didn't even have a reason for TRing me lmao
yeah... woulda been better to upkeep the townread i had on you lol. i did have a "town reason" and that its your early posts had a towny vibe. :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to be fair purple was much more openwolfing :P

i was trying to keep it subtle to at least make it to day 2 so i can bus myself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

once ur partner is dead u just no kill until no council , thats the optimal play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you kill, you just end up clearing people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2557, Alisae wrote:Like I’m just mad that like this felt out of my control because I got a partner that didn’t play
Give me any other player that was alive on D2 we win teh game ez
tracy played fine. if you didn't bring attention to her right at d2 start, and instead worked on being in the town townblock, it would have probably not resulted in her lim. your slot being locked into scumreading her during the time her wagon was up was a death sentence.
did you not notice how uncomfortable she was with you? she stated she was not good at being scum so you needed to help her out but instead u yelled at her.

your goal seemed to be "i must survive at all costs" rather than "setup a universe where town miselims in lylo"

once you understand universe building you can win as scum more. as of now, all anyone needs to do is meta your scum games and as soon as they see the playstyle difference its easy pickings.

im mostly just mad at the way you treated tracy and now are blaming her when at least she can admit her shortcoming at rolling scum while you're parading that you played well, somehow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2563, Alisae wrote:Subject: The Council: Student Council Edition! | Home
DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
alisae's scumgame could use some town mimicing like ive noticed in general it just pushes an agenda. it can be better just need to actually learn to copy eir towngame and not just push blatant scum agendas and try to pocket ppl.

tracy is doing so good tho!
you literally don’t know how the alignment literally works.
Why are you trying to play town when you’re scum? You’re not town so its no use trying to pretend you are and it limits your options.
my scum winrate is 100%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

it doesnt help when alisae is yelling at tracy in scum pt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2573, Alisae wrote:
In post 2571, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2563, Alisae wrote:Subject: The Council: Student Council Edition! | Home
DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
alisae's scumgame could use some town mimicing like ive noticed in general it just pushes an agenda. it can be better just need to actually learn to copy eir towngame and not just push blatant scum agendas and try to pocket ppl.

tracy is doing so good tho!
you literally don’t know how the alignment literally works.
Why are you trying to play town when you’re scum? You’re not town so its no use trying to pretend you are and it limits your options.
my scum winrate is 100%
I’m still the better player :good:
maybe at town but most definitely never as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

what was the council's actions n1?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

happy birthday murder, gz on the win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2605, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2603, Infinity 324 wrote:Also I’m not usually this good as town >.<
Press X to doubt
he's only saying that bc he lost to FL and me and we wriggled out of his scumread twice recently :P

there's a reason you were a nightkill infinity! you ruined our nice little universe built :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

tracy/shiki hosted a nice heaven/hell marathon game the other day that i much enjoyed while being sick with covid :3
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”