Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 277, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hmm isis's focus on me being serious in rvs is weird but that's a recent playstyle thing of mine and i think more information can be gleaned out of a few opening posts, specifically interactions, and i am liking hopkirk's posting enough to townlean him; both taylor and flea felt off at that point but my flea read is now at dead null

did not know gloria was an alt but that explains a bit
hmm VOTE: isis that's a really off thing to focus on your part

pedit: jesus christ this game is moving fast
I had the same question Gloria had (that you didn't answer) when I read this - what did Gloria being an alt change for you and why did it matter? That comment felt kinda odd.
In post 333, Morning Tweet wrote:A scum!Pooky game that recently finished, you mean? i tried looking for it but I can't find it
What did you try here? Gloria has two games.
In post 378, Isis wrote:I have a different paranoia where I remember how many times Hectic has joked to me about running all VT games lol
Don't worry, I've got a good record of guessing Hectic's setup gimmicks in advance. Last time he sent everyone a role pm telling them they were a mafia that didn't know their partners (not super uncommon in that setting) I thought everyone except maybe 2 people got that role pm. I tried to strongly hint this and get confirmation d1. I died n1 after telling Hectic I was sure of this. I think it was early d3 that anyone else considered this.

At the moment it could be anything though. Maybe after we yeet one or two people they get to pick who's scum to avenge them.
In post 394, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 391, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 387, Infinity 324 wrote:It means there’s likely scum in the townbloc.
Size and Quality are different things

btw who are you defining as part of the townbloc right now?
Me, you, isis, ydrasse, hopkirk, jessie

Ok it’s not as big as I thought, I’m probably just projecting because I’m getting townvibes from a bunch of people
Jessie is widely townread?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
I also kind of like Jessie's posts.

Ydrasse how about you and Jessie pave the way to greatness with your votes?
Jessie -- yes. what is it that you like about Ydrasse?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 500, Hopkirk wrote:What did you try here? Gloria has two games.
Yeah i felt really stupid afterwards but I searched through all of the recently completed games in each subforum rather than check Gloria's profile

dont ask me why
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 501, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
I also kind of like Jessie's posts.

Ydrasse how about you and Jessie pave the way to greatness with your votes?
Jessie -- yes. what is it that you like about Ydrasse?
Woah woah woah slow down there, I never said I liked Ydrasse, I'm just asking her to lead the way as my senior in this game since I noticed she isn't voting anybody
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 500, Hopkirk wrote:Don't worry, I've got a good record of guessing Hectic's setup gimmicks in advance. Last time he sent everyone a role pm telling them they were a mafia that didn't know their partners (not super uncommon in that setting) I thought everyone except maybe 2 people got that role pm. I tried to strongly hint this and get confirmation d1. I died n1 after telling Hectic I was sure of this. I think it was early d3 that anyone else considered this.

At the moment it could be anything though. Maybe after we yeet one or two people they get to pick who's scum to avenge them.
I was in that game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

that makes a lot more sense
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'm going to locktown Ydrasse :oops: too because a lot of nice people are telling me to.
In post 434, Gypyx wrote:
In post 428, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 425, Gypyx wrote:Idk it's just a pattern that i've noticed, like i guess it could be that they want to be "the guy who was right" or smthing
Um being right about something that town wouldn't have a good reason to know is kind of suspicious no? Why would Jessie do that?
It's the same logic than why you find parteners scummy, and just like bussing, like, peoples do it because they think it's normal to notice that kind of stuff
I'm not a Gypyx fan from the exchange over this. He feels kind of focused/detached form the loveliness of the thread, taking a surgical approach to it instead.
In post 458, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 377, Infinity 324 wrote:We have a worryingly large townbloc for so early on but ehh
if u put the entire game in a townbloc except like 2-3 ppl who go in a process of elimination, that's just another way to play. I end up doing it like that a lot..
In post 379, Gloria Cleary wrote:I think she’s likely town here for a lot of reasons but I’m not wrong. Scum doesn’t tell you what to look out for. I trust her way more than Pooky. so if you both assure me he’s town. I’ll trust you on that. I’m probably going to have nightmares about scum teddies tonight.
i suppose i tend to find it towny when someone points to past things that have already occured and say they don't come from scum, as opposed to saying future things they won't do

.. think that makes sense
Try and get as many townreads as possible, accept a deepwolf getting in there, then work through the POE? I like the sound of that.
In post 492, Hectic wrote:
Dunnstral replaces Tayl0r Swift! Give him the warmest of greetings.
Welcome :) :] :D
In post 495, Dunnstral wrote:MT! Why are you and Infinity voting for my slot
50% of your predecessors posts were about whether Hop is cute or not.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 504, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 500, Hopkirk wrote:Don't worry, I've got a good record of guessing Hectic's setup gimmicks in advance. Last time he sent everyone a role pm telling them they were a mafia that didn't know their partners (not super uncommon in that setting) I thought everyone except maybe 2 people got that role pm. I tried to strongly hint this and get confirmation d1. I died n1 after telling Hectic I was sure of this. I think it was early d3 that anyone else considered this.

I was in that game
Did he run that on mafiascum somewhere too (would be interested in link if so)? I was talking about when he ran it over discord with
(Redacted)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 507, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 504, Dunnstral wrote:

I was in that game
Did he run that on mafiascum somewhere too (would be interested in link if so)? I was talking about when he ran it over discord with
(Redacted)
Oh wow, hectic has been double dipping...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83501
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I fee like I should be townreading Gloria by now and I'm not. The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.

My town atm is (Isis/Pooky/Ydrasse/Infinity) with a maybe on MT. Everyone else I need more on than I've got.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 506, Hopkirk wrote:Try and get as many townreads as possible, accept a deepwolf getting in there, then work through the POE? I like the sound of that.
Yes! That's my playstyle because i am terrible at finding scum. the only issues that arise are A.) sometimes i get scum in the PoE, but miss inside of the PoE and B.) i am bad at reevaluating already cemented townreads so finding any deepwolves is pain

Or maybe it's because i used to give out townreads way too easily. i tell myself i don't do that anymore, but then wonder what went wrong when I run out of people I'm
not
townreading
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 509, Hopkirk wrote:I fee like I should be townreading Gloria by now and I'm not. The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.

My town atm is (Isis/Pooky/Ydrasse/Infinity) with a maybe on MT. Everyone else I need more on than I've got.
This is the kind of post we come back to later if you flip scum
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Looks like that game was a test run for silent star. Personally I spent most of day 1 in my run of it trying to hint at something with another player through word associations that I thought another scum would pick up on while doing setup spec with them and trying to hint in a way other scum would see.

It sounds like it was a trial run for silent star 1. I think in the one I'm talking about, all of the town were just told they didn't know their partners and didn't have the factional kill (but were sided with the scum).
In post 510, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 506, Hopkirk wrote:Try and get as many townreads as possible, accept a deepwolf getting in there, then work through the POE? I like the sound of that.
Yes! That's my playstyle because i am terrible at finding scum. the only issues that arise are A.) sometimes i get scum in the PoE, but miss inside of the PoE and B.) i am bad at reevaluating already cemented townreads so finding any deepwolves is pain

Or maybe it's because i used to give out townreads way too easily. i tell myself i don't do that anymore, but then wonder what went wrong when I run out of people I'm
not
townreading
Also how I've said I like to do it in the past. Nice.
What I've found helpful is the realization that most the scum are usually inside your light townreads- people you aren't scumreading but don't feel like they should be put in the locktown block.
In post 511, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 509, Hopkirk wrote:I fee like I should be townreading Gloria by now and I'm not. The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.

This is the kind of post we come back to later if you flip scum
hm?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 512, Hopkirk wrote:hm?
That is what it reminds me of When you list a bunch of town which are generally consensus reads, say you should be townreading someone but don't act on that, two people's interactions are weird etc.

Also that game
was
silent star
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

(I'm saying you're suspicious)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 509, Hopkirk wrote:The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.
Can you explain this for me though. Are you suspecting Skitter too?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 513, Dunnstral wrote:
That is what it reminds me of When you list a bunch of town which are generally consensus reads, say you should be townreading someone but don't act on that, two people's interactions are weird etc.

Also that game
was
silent star
I townread all of those slots except Ydrasse (who 3 of my TRs and several other people TR so is town) very early in. Do you have any specific problems with my progression or the reads on them, because I was one of the first to state most of those reads. Shading me for having common townreads when it's more of a townblock is really odd.

I'm acting on it by saying it and paying attention to responses. I don't understand what you mean by 'not acting on it'. You can fish for responses without a vote, sometimes it works even better.

Plus I'm voting someone I have bad pings on for other reasons? I don't like how you're trying to shade me not voting Skitter30/Gloria?

I know that game was silent star. It was in the title. I never said anything that remotely implied I didn't know this?
In post 515, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 509, Hopkirk wrote:The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.
Gloria obvtowned in 20 posts last time we played and hasn't in 90 this game to me. That's a cause for concern.
Skitter30 I haven't played with, but she feels like she's occupying the light-town zone that scum crawl into. I want a lot more from her.
Also as I've said, my style is gather a solid set of townreads then do POE.

Awaiting responses. Feel free to throw in as much toxicity as you want because it'll make me cry and then Isis will be happy.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 516, Hopkirk wrote: Awaiting responses. Feel free to throw in as much toxicity as you want because it'll make me cry and then Isis will be happy.
Me?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Skitter/Gloria both read aren't jumping out as obvtown but are giving slight townpings which concerns me. I'd like to sort both through the art of talking and/or sheeping
I'm not going to put any stock in associative pre flip 2 days into a game, but their pushes on neither of their pushes on each other screamed town.
Skitter/Dunnstral is always a possibly too.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 518, Hopkirk wrote:Skitter/Dunnstral is always a possibly too.
Is this based on me talking to you?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

pedit - I already had a meh read on Taylor and I feel like you came into this intending to try and start a minor conflict with me then intended to back off. Skitter30 I have as null at the moment.

Skitter30/Dunnstral is partially serious based on me thinking 'I wonder if Skitter30 knew about the Taylor ban so quickly because partners', and your question choice on me. It was also in part a joke about me saying 'whoa it's too early for associatives' then mentioning another associative - so I'd have tried to find an associative between you and someone there even if that wasn't there.
In post 517, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 516, Hopkirk wrote: Awaiting responses. Feel free to throw in as much toxicity as you want because it'll make me cry and then Isis will be happy.
Me?
Yes. You were the only person I quoted there and there's questions either asked or implied.

(The last line isn't intended to imply you're toxic at all, its in reference to something Isis said earlier. Plus I was talking to Flopz the other day so I've got those major flashes of intense toxic 1v1s just flashing through my head).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 516, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 513, Dunnstral wrote:

Also that game
was
silent star
I townread all of those slots except Ydrasse (who 3 of my TRs and several other people TR so is town) very early in. Do you have any specific problems with my progression or the reads on them, because I was one of the first to state most of those reads. Shading me for having common townreads when it's more of a townblock is really odd.

I'm acting on it by saying it and paying attention to responses. I don't understand what you mean by 'not acting on it'. You can fish for responses without a vote, sometimes it works even better.

Plus I'm voting someone I have bad pings on for other reasons? I don't like how you're trying to shade me not voting Skitter30/Gloria?

I know that game was silent star. It was in the title. I never said anything that remotely implied I didn't know this?
In post 515, Dunnstral wrote:
Gloria obvtowned in 20 posts last time we played and hasn't in 90 this game to me. That's a cause for concern.
Skitter30 I haven't played with, but she feels like she's occupying the light-town zone that scum crawl into. I want a lot more from her.
Also as I've said, my style is gather a solid set of townreads then do POE.

Awaiting responses. Feel free to throw in as much toxicity as you want because it'll make me cry and then Isis will be happy.
I haven't read enough to know you were the first to form these reads, if so then I guess I'm wrong on what I was saying.
You have a good point against Gloria
Your read on Skitter doesn't make sense - you are suspicious because she's light town?

You are voting by yourself right now so it doesn't seem as productive, but everyone has scattered votes/aren't voting right now for reasons I guess.

In post 520, Hopkirk wrote:Skitter30/Dunnstral is partially serious based on me thinking 'I wonder if Skitter30 knew about the Taylor ban so quickly because partners',
Doesn't really make sense, the mod wouldn't announce a replacement in a scum pt instead of the game thread
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Early on, not specifically the first for all, but I had those 3 townread/developing TRs before I went to bed last night. Ydrasse also got added more recently.

To restate, I'm not yet 'suspicious' of Skitter30, I thought I clarified that. I'm null-town reading her, and given my gut null-town at this stage of the game flip scum more than my guy scum reads at this stage, and because she hasn't jumped out as townie yet, she's someone I'm cautious off. I've also been told Skitter30 is very good, so caution. I think Hectic had in his top (somewhere between 1-3) of either players or scumplayers.

I don't see why scattering votes a bit is bad. This is one day into the game. Plus if I voted either of them then that would be a lone wagon? Wouldn't you criticize a vote on either of them as a lone vote in the same way as you are this one?

Scum partner would be marginally more likely to notice/discuss the replace out I'd say. This isn't more than a 0.5% movement in a read though, just why I picked that pairing since I needed
a
reason.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Jeeze 14 pages to catch up on, I thought Death Curse was bad.
Oh well, off we go.
In post 137, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 108, Flea The Magician wrote:I don't have full plate, I do legit have steel chainmail though.

Haven't worn it in months, I should probably get it out and make sure it's not rusting.
Frog in 600AD wrote:Keep your guard up! This is no ordinary woman! Meet Flea, the magician!
OK I misremembered the quote so I shouldn't really vote you for it, still could've been funny though :3
Flea why do you feel kind of weird?
Pretty sure that puts me on 3 for 3 :mrgreen:

Maybe its the pink skin, maybe its the gorgeous luciously long pink hair and that I manifest hearts when I blow a kiss....

Maybe its my chaotic fae like nature, we be tricksy creatures after all ;)

Maybe you're having trouble reading me?

Maybe I'm just downright freaking weird.

Who knows ^_^ I just rock me. <3

Buuuuut you're fishing for being told you're cute, and you're definitely a cutie patootie.
You have also expressed interest in my weirdness.

Thats it. You're mine now. *climbs on hopkirk and clings, growling at anyone who dares come near*

Nothings ever cuter than pookybear though.
In post 210, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 209, Isis wrote:I don't want to scumread Jessie
it's okay not to, i'm town.
OK this post with that av made me feel sads :(
In post 232, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 125, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 109, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hopkirk is painfully obvtown and anyone not seeing this should be launched into oblivion
In post 58, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 11, Hopkirk wrote:Flea The Magician- Don't let the name fool you, Flea is really more of a sorcerer.

Ydrasse- With both Flea and Ydrasse around its sure to be a magical game.
Sorcery happens in a flash, magic takes time and effort.

Basically I buy the pre-made tricks and just make them look good ;)

Heeeey Ydrasse, no clue who you are but this seems promising already :D

VOTE: Hopkirk - You almost made a reference, but failed.
hate this
In post 65, Infinity 324 wrote:ydrasse you're supposed to make a joke or personable comment this is
mafia
there are
rules
infinity looks town here
In post 84, Tayl0r Swift wrote:first!
In post 11, Hopkirk wrote:I’d like to hear from Taylor as soon as possible that she isn’t going to make mean statements like that any more.
i never said anything that wasnt true. i AM cuter than you. and i WONT apologize. cant handle it? maybe this isnt the game for you.
VOTE: hopkirk for being needy and not accepting me as the cutest.
VOTE: taylor for this terrible vote and the "cutest" shit is not town

i suggest launching taylor and flea today
YEET ME
So I can join the stars in the sky and shine my brilliance upon the world for all to see until my blood boils in the vacuum of space and allows me to become another object in the chaos that is Kessler Syndrome <3

@Flea, why do you want to be yeeted?
Because then I can be a problem on a global scale :3 Kesslar Syndrome is scary af.
In post 249, Isis wrote:Flea is they btw

I don't get why this is scummy for Gloria just seems like a lighthearted way to let Flea talk about the game
<3 Isis gets me <3
In post 250, Gloria Cleary wrote:Tell me why am I scum here Skitter? ISO me in Death Curse.
Gloria's a meanie. Asking anyone to review that game even in ISOs should be considered a punishment. [As awesome as it was :P just ye gods the shitposting was real.]
In post 260, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 249, Isis wrote:Flea is they btw

I don't get why this is scummy for Gloria just seems like a lighthearted way to let Flea talk about the game
I’m glad at least someone is correctly reading me, Pooky requires more effort. I’ll need to metadive him to find out his musical tastes I guess, since he won’t tell me. :P
Uhm... I think you misunderstood the post? Either that or I did.
In post 261, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 259, skitter30 wrote:ok i concede that you apparently tend to misunderstand connotation when reading things over the forum, because i think you just did it again, and that it's probably nai
i still think you're being defensive tho ^
That’s another thing that is NAI for me and actually slightly town indicative.
Ok I'm chaotic af but I love the "It's NAI but actually townie!" this is a level I need to attain.

Piano music is FREAKING AMAZING especially in heavy music :3
In post 276, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 177, Hopkirk wrote:I'd expect scum Taylor to be very mean and town Taylor to just be mean, so being very mean makes her slightly scummier. Although maybe she's just having a mean day.
i love you hopkirk, im just cuter than you.
LIES!! NONE ARE CUTER THAN HOPPY!
In post 277, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hmm isis's focus on me being serious in rvs is weird but that's a recent playstyle thing of mine and i think more information can be gleaned out of a few opening posts, specifically interactions, and i am liking hopkirk's posting enough to townlean him; both taylor and flea felt off at that point but my flea read is now at dead null

did not know gloria was an alt but that explains a bit
hmm VOTE: isis that's a really off thing to focus on your part

pedit: jesus christ this game is moving fast
I do wonder what you hated about me though </3 Can't you see I just want to love D:
In post 299, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah makes sense. I tend to write off meme’ing as NAI but maybe it says more about a player’s mental state than I’m giving it credit for.
o.o I advise you to not look too closely at my mental state. It is not pretty. It's like MC Eschers Stairs on a bad trip AND THEN SOME.
In post 301, Isis wrote:Hectic's new philosophy for solving me is that when I don't post pics of my cats in the game thread I probably have been posting them in the scum PT.

If this becomes enforced meta for me the end result is more people seeing how cute my cats are so it's prolly just all upside
I DEMAND PICTURE OF FUR DEMON AND TOE BEANS.

Awwww taylors been in ALL my games so far :( I liked her.
In post 377, Infinity 324 wrote:We have a worryingly large townbloc for so early on but ehh
There's a townbloc? o.o
In post 394, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 391, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 387, Infinity 324 wrote:It means there’s likely scum in the townbloc.
Size and Quality are different things

btw who are you defining as part of the townbloc right now?
Me, you, isis, ydrasse, hopkirk, jessie

Ok it’s not as big as I thought, I’m probably just projecting because I’m getting townvibes from a bunch of people
but this means I'm separated from hoppy :( ... why is there no crying emoticon?
Image am sad birb.
In post 395, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 390, Gypyx wrote:
In post 328, Morning Tweet wrote:To answer your question i feel like jessie's thoughts going through the setup spec went through a genuine progression and I more or less ended up in a similar place to her on the confirmation issue we discussed

I also think if scum
did
actually make pregame choices, that's town indicative for her
Why though? Like imo it's the opposite, if scum did pregame choices, it's more likely that jessie is scum
Why? I’m currently nullreading them. I feel the most confident on MT, Isis and Ydrasee and probably Skitter.
Gloria why have you gone from absolute meanie to chaos fiend?
In post 429, Isis wrote:
Spoiler:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS! ALL HAIL THE CUTIE KITTIE!!
In post 438, Ydrasse wrote:how have you monsters posted so much already
ikr... it's grown a page or two since I started reading to catch up too -.-; and it's not even skimmable Image
In post 486, Ydrasse wrote:imagine the sound of a squeaky toy

townreads make me sound like that
must... resist... squishing... for... squeaker....
In post 514, Dunnstral wrote:(I'm saying you're suspicious)
(why does this feel like a whisper? o.o also haiiiiiii)

----

OOKAAAAAYYYYYY UNVOTE: hoppy[/vote] because that was RVS and we are WAAAAAAAAYYYYY outta that stage. I think I'm caught up.

Anyone who decides to ask me for reads can go and get in the bin because I get asked this EVERY DAMNED GAME because people apparently can't work out what I'm thinking, and maybe that's the point. I have reads, I also have chaotic spicy bean juice brain. Brain go zoomy zoomy body go nyoomy nyoomy.

Spoiler: The floof is a trap!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 522, Hopkirk wrote:I don't see why scattering votes a bit is bad. This is one day into the game. Plus if I voted either of them then that would be a lone wagon? Wouldn't you criticize a vote on either of them as a lone vote in the same way as you are this one?
I guess so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”