Cosmic Encounter | Encounter 8 | Farren

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Cosmic Encounter | Encounter 8 | Farren

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Cosmic Encounter

A game of galactic diplomacy and domination

Cosmic Enounter is a game of strategy and deal making on a galactic scale. Unique Alien races with potent powers battle it out to be the first to 5 foreign colonies. You will make alliances, negotiate deals, fight over planets, use mysterious artifact (cards). But there is a catch, the universe is a fickle place and you don't control your destiny - who you encounter each turn will be random.

I will be running the base game as it's what I have a physical copy of. Please be aware that the game can flow very smoothly when no one interferes but players do have chances to interfere throughout their opponents turns. A previous game ran on the site went for about 3 months so be prepared for that sort of commitment.

Players
  • the worst

• Allomancer

• Farren

• T-Bone

• xofelf

Replacements/Next
  • Haschel Cedricson
  • Silverclaw

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who
adds ships in warp to total

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Spoiler: Full Alien Abilities
Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You have the power to Execute.
You
must use
your power to send one enemy ship from any colony to the warp whenever a destiny card other than your colour is drawn. You must choose a ship of the player the destiny card corresponds to, but if it is wild you can choose any player, not only the one the offense chooses.

Use this power as any player, when the destiny card is revealed in the destiny phase.

Warpish
Adds ships in warp to total
Hard Difficulty

You have the power of Necromancy.
You
must use
your power to add 1 to your sides strength for each ship in the warp.

Use this power as a main player, after you reveal an attack card during the reveal phase.

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You have the power of Divine Intervention.
You
may use
this power to draw three cards from the cosmic deck. You may choose an encounter card from the 3 and discard the rest. You may replaces your encounter card with the chosen one, discarding the previous one. If both the new and the old encounter cards are attack cards you may choose to add them together or replace the old card.

Use this power as a main player, after revealing encounter cards in the reveal phase.

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start
: You are dealt 2 8-card hands. Choose one to be your hand and one to be your hoard.

You have the power to Hoard.
You
may use
this power to use a card from your hoard instead of your hand any time you would play a card.

Other players cannot look at or draw from your hoard. If there are no encounter cards left in your hoard, you may reveal it, discard it, and draw a new 8 card hoard.

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

You have the power to Infest.
Unless another effect prevents alliances, you
may use
this power to ally with another player whether they invite you or not.

Use this power as not a main player, during the alliance phase.

Spoiler: Win Tracker, Hand Size and Ships in Warp
Win Tracker
Farren
has 2 foreign colonies
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 1 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 4 cards
Allomancer
has 4 cards
Farren
has 5 cards
T-Bone
has 6 cards, and 2 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 6 cards

Warp
the worst
has 5 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 5 ships in the warp
Farren
has 6 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 5 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 6 ships in the warp

Spoiler: Systems
the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 4
has 2
Purple
ships -
OO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 2
Green
, 1
Yellow
and 2
Red
ships -
OOOO
OO
O
OO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 2
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 3
has 2
Green
and 2
Red
ships -
OO
OO

Green 4
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 5
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 1
Yellow
ships -
O

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 5
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 2
Green
and 1
Red
ships -
OO
O

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 2
Red
ships -
OO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Spoiler: Destiny deck discard
Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Wild
Red

Least Ships in Warp
Green

Red

Green

Most Cards in hand
[/area]

Spoiler: Cosmic deck discard
Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15
Attack 6
Negotiate
Attack 4
Attack 4
Reinforcement +2
Attack 10
Cosmic Zap
Emotion Control
Quash
Negotiate
Attack 4
Negotiate
Morph
Tripler
Reincarnator
Attack 12
Attack 23

Spoiler: Public Flare cards + locations
In
xofelf
's hand:
Fido Flare
If you are not the Fido
, force your opponent to take the top card of the discard pile and add it to their hand, then draw a card from the cosmic deck.

Use this card as a main player, before encounter cards are chosen in the planning phase.

If you are the Fido
, you may collect all the encounter cards discarded from the encounter and use your power for each of them one by one.

Use this card as any player, after encounter cards are discarded in the resolution phase.

Warpish Flare
If you are not the Warpish
, add 1 to your sides total for each ship you have in the warp.

Use this card as a main player, after you reveal encounter cards in the reveal phase.

If you are the Warpish
, force your opponent to subtract 1 from their sides strength for each ship they have in the warp.

Use this card as a main player, after you reveal encounter cards in the reveal phase.

In the discard pile:

Tripler Flare
If you are not the Tripler
, you may divide your opponents attack card by 3, rounding up, before other modifers are applied.

Use ths card as a main player, after your opponent reveals an attack card of 15 or greater in the reveal phase.

If you are the Tripler
, you triple attack cards of 13 or less.

Use this card as a main player, when you reveal an attack card in the reveal phase.

Reincarnator Flare
If you are not the Reincarnator
, you may give this card to any player other than the Reincarnator who has lost an encounter or failed to make a deal. They immediately discard their Alien card and draw a new one that is allowed in the current setup and with no game setup effects.

Use ths card as any player, after a player other than the Reincarnator fails to make a deal or loses an encounter, in the resolution phase.

If you are the Reincarnator
, you do not need to reincarnate.

Use this card as a main player after failing to make a deal, or a main player or ally after losing an encounter, in the resolution phase.

Encounter 1 | T-Bone
Encounter 2 | xofelf
Encounter 3 | the worst
Encounter 4 | the worst
Encounter 5 | Allomancer
Encounter 6 | Allomancer
Encounter 7 | Farren
Encounter 8 | Farren
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:15 am, edited 56 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Rules blatantly ripped off inspired by Korina's from various Mafia and Mish Mash games. I like his formatting and have no shame.

Follow the spirit of the rules, not just the letter, and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

CONTENT RULES
  1. Follow the site rules.
  2. Keep it civil
  3. #8000FF
    is my colour. Don't use it.
  4. Don't edit your posts. If you have to make it clear what changes were made.
  5. Don't directly quote mod communications, real or faked. You can't use my pm with your hand to prove you have it for sake of a negotiation.
  6. Post in a style that is easy to read (no cryptography, bbcode abuse, size under 75, etc).
  7. You can talk about this game elsewhere but if you are dealing, either officially (a Negotiation) or unofficially do it in the main thread.
  8. Play to your win condition everyone, that's where the fun of the game is.

DEADLINES, ACTIVITY and V/LA
  1. Players will have 48 hours to respond to a game phase on their turn. When players take an action 24 hours will be added to give other players chance to respond. I will reduce this to 24/24 if people feel the game is going too slow
  2. If you miss a deadline on your turn you will be prodded and have 24 hours before I start looking for a replacement.
  3. If you miss a deadline on an opponents turn it will be read as passing with no interference.
  4. An official Negotiation will have 24 hours to be resolved before it counts as being unsuccessful.
  5. You can go V/LA in thread of via PM. The clock will be 72/24 while you are V/LA.
  6. If you are going to be V/LA for game actions feel free to PM me clear instructions as to what actions you wish to take.
  7. If you are going to be V/LA for an extended period of time or have no internet access, please ask for a replacement via PM instead.

GAME ACTIONSNormally I'd list how to do game actions here but there are a lot of different ones, so I don't think it's worth it. Just
bold
what you want to do and I'll look at more structured ways of communicating if that doesn't work.

If I think it counts, it counts. If you wanna play around with edge cases don't be disappointed if I read it the wrong way.

If I've missed something or need me to respond to something feel free to
ask me bolded
in thread or via pm.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Rulebook and useful videosYou may find the following resources useful. In particular what I post here will mostly be my version of the quick reference at the back of the offical rules, along with breakdown of the decks.

Rulebook
How to play video
Longer playthrough video (50 mins but I found it good fun)
Previous game thread on this site

Set upEach player begins with 5 planets with 4 of their ships on them, and no foreign colonies.

Each player is dealt two flare cards, and the two alien cards corresponding to the two flare cards. Each player will chose an alien and the other will be discarded. Aliens are colour coded (
Easy
Medium
Hard
) to indicate difficulty.

The flare cards are then shuffled into the cosmic deck, plus extra flare cards at random to bring it up to 10 flare cards if there are fewer than 5 players. Each player is dealt a hand of 8 cards from the cosmic deck.

First player is chosen at random.

Game Flow
Start Turn
: The current player becomes the
offense
. If they have no encounter cards (attack, negotiate or morph) in their hand they may discard their hand and draw a new hand of 8.

Regroup
: The offense may retrieve one ship from the warp.

Destiny
: The offense draws a card from the destiny deck, determining who they will have an encounter with. That player becomes the
defense
. The
offense
and
defense
are the
main players

Launch
: The offense chooses a planet in the target system determined by the destiny card and launches between 1 and 4 ships at it from their planets.

Alliance
: First the offense and then the defense may request allies. You may request only specific players and both sides may request the same player. Once both main players have made offers the others may choose if they accept any offers. You can make unofficial deals to organise an alliance. An ally places between 1 and 4 ships helping their side.

Planning
: The offense and defense both choose an encounter card from their hand and play it face down. If at any point the defense needs to play an encounter card but doesn't have any they may play any number of cards from their hand and discard the rest, before drawing a new hand of 8 - this is most likely to happen during the Planning phase.

Reveal
: The chosen encounter cards are revealed.

Resolution
: The encounter is resolved as follows:
Attack + Attack
: The strongest side (number of ships+attack card value) wins. The losing side loses all their ships to the warp. If the offense wins, then all offensive ships including allies move into the planet, If the defense wins defensive allies get a reward of 1 card from the cosmic deck or 1 ship returned from the warp for each ship they contributed.
Attack + Negotiate
: The attack card wins. The losing side loses all their ships to the warp. The loser (but not their allies) gets compensation from the winner in the form of one random card from their hand for each ship lost. If the offense wins, then all offensive ships including allies move into the planet, If the defense wins defensive allies get a reward of 1 card from the cosmic deck or 1 ship returned from the warp for each ship they contributed.
Negotiate + Negotiate
: The main players have 24 hours to come to an agreement which can include cards from hand and/or moving ships onto planets they control. Failure to do so causes both sides to loose 3 ships to the warp.

Following resolution surviving allies are returned to their owners planets in any way they wish.

If this was the offense's first encounter, and they still have encounter cards, they may have a second encounter, starting from the Regroup phase, if they won a fight or successfully negotiated a deal.

Game EndThe game ends the moment any player has 5 foreign colonies. Multiple players can win.

InterferenceMany cards and alien abilities allow you to interfere in the proceedings. These powers will specify when they can be used and if they are mandatory or not. Many alien powers feature the keyword
use
which are important for determining whether some cards can interfere with them. Aliens that have lost 3 of their home worlds have also lost their powers until they regain some of their home worlds.

If there is ever confusion, specific rules trump general rules and effects are resolved offense -> defense -> other players clockwise from offense.

Types of Card in the Cosmic DeckENCOUNTER CARDS
Attack
: Attack cards have a number which is how much strength they contribute. The lowest is 0, the highest is 40 and most are in the 0-20 range.
Negotiate
: An alternative to attacking. Compensation vs an attack, or a chance to negotiate.
Morph
: Copies an opponents encounter card.

OTHER CARDS
Reinforcement
: Can be played after encounter cards are revealed to add strength to one side. Play as a main player or ally only.
Artifact
: A variety of effects with their own timings and player restrictions that allow you to interfere in the game.
Flare
: Powerful effects with the own timings and player restrictions. Each card has two effects, depending on whether or not the flare corresponds to your alien race. A flare returns to your hand after playing it unless otherwise stated. We are using a variant where
you can play multiple flares per encounter
, however each individual flare can still only be played once per encounter.

Spoiler: Cosmic Deck
1*
Attack 0

1*
Attack 1

4*
Attack 4

1*
Attack 5

7*
Attack 6

1*
Attack 7

7*
Attack 8

1*
Attack 9

4*
Attack 10

1*
Attack 11

2*
Attack 12

1*
Attack 13

2*
Attack 14

1*
Attack 15

2*
Attack 20

1*
Attack 23

1*
Attack 30

1*
Attack 40

15*
Negotiate

1*
Morph

2*
Reinforcement +2

3*
Reinforcement +3

1*
Reinforcement +5

2*
Card Zap
- Negate a flare or artifact card, and that card is discard. Any player at any time
2*
Cosmic Zap
- Stop any alien
use
ing their power, includng your own. That power can't be used again this encounter. Any player at any time
1*
Emotion Control
- Treat all encounter cards played as negotiation cards. The main players have 24 hours to come to a deal. Any player after encounter cards are revealed in the reveal phase.
1*
Force Field
- Cancel all alliances. Any player after alliances have been agreed in the alliances phase.
1*
Ionic Gas
- No compensation or defensive ally rewards are awarded for this encounter. Any player after the winner of an encounter is determined in the resolution phase.
2*
Mobius Tubes
- All players return their ships from the warp to any of their colonies. As the offense in the regroup phase.
1*
Plague
- Choose a player. That player loses 3 ships to the warp, and must discard one of each type of card from their hand that they can (attack, negotiate, morph, reinforcement, artifact, flare). Any player in the regroup phase.
1*
Quash
- Resolve a successful negotiation as if the two players failed to come to a deal. As any player after a successful negotiation in the resolution phase.

10*
Flare Cards
- The pairs of flare cards dealt to each player during set-up

Spoiler: Destiny Deck
3*
Colour Cards
for each colour - Have an encounter with the player of that colour in their home system. If this is your colour you may either have an encounter with another player in your home system or draw another destiny card.
2*
Wild
- Choose a player. Have an encounter with that player in their home system.
3*
Special
- Choose the player with (the most cards in hand/most foreign colonies/least ships in the warp), breaking ties to the left. Have an encounter with that player in their home system.

Point it out if you think I've missed something obvious. If you are ever unsure where something comes from it's from the rulebook.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I have space for 5 players, with 3 players having /pre-ined who I will be waiting for a confirmation on. Please feel free to /in or /replace.

/in and /pre-in confirms choose a colour that hasn't been chosen.
  • Red

• Yellow

• Green

• Blue

• Purple
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am a strong believer that area tags are underused.

Looks like everyone has signed up. Feel free to /replace to be added to the waiting list. I'll be sorting everything out in a few (2-3) hours because I will be having dinner soon and don't want to get interrupted.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Alien cards, and the corresponding flares are going out now.

5/5 Aliens have been chosen.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am currently sorting out formatting for the game state. This game has a decent chunk of data to show. When that is done...

I am sending out your starting hands SOON™

And to determine the starting player...

Original Roll String: 1d5 (STATIC)
1 5-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Please go check out the first post to see there is anyway I can improve the way I'm laying out game state.

Also, everyones Alien is now confirmed

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use
your power to send one enemy ship from any colony to the warp whenever a destiny card other than your colour is drawn. You must choose a ship of the player the destiny card corresponds to, but if it is wild you can choose any player, not only the one the offense chooses.

Use this power as any player, when the destiny card is revealed in the destiny phase.

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Use this power as a main player, after you reveal an attack card during the reveal phase.

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use
this power to draw three cards from the cosmic deck. You may choose an encounter card from the 3 and discard the rest. You may replaces your encounter card with the chosen one, discarding the previous one. If both the new and the old encounter cards are attack cards you may choose to add them together or replace the old card.

Use this power as a main player, after revealing encounter cards in the reveal phase.

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start
: You are dealt 2 8-card hands. Choose one to be your hand and one to be your hoard.

You
may use
this power to use a card from your hoard instead of your hand any time you would play a card.

Other players cannot look at or draw from your hoard. If there are no encounter cards left in your hoard, you may reveal it, discard it, and draw a new 8 card hoard.

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Starting hands are going out now. I hope to be able to start this off tomorrow.

Also, if someone has a card in hand that may be relevant at that time would you prefer for me to pm to get confirmation if you are using it or just wait for everyone to pass?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 18, Farren wrote:How many "pass" checks would we be looking at per encounter?
It'd realistically have to be everyone to avoid giving away hand data. I think directly contacting people probably makes more sense. I just wanted to make sure people didn't mind a decent amount of pm spam
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Farren has given me a list of auto-uses on some cards in his hand. I find this a wonderful idea and will make sure to try and implement it for anyone who wants
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

If you have any cards where you can't imagine not using them on the appropriate trigger you could tell me just to do it automatically when the trigger happens.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I have realised that I missed a card when writing out the deck and randomising. To avoid the stress of a redeal this card has been shuffled into the remaining cards in the cosmic deck.

Yeah, sorry about that, lots of hand typing long lists today.

Once I've sorted that I'm pretty sure I'm ready to start... starting to realise what I've gotten myself in for :oops:
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Right, I'm gonna start the game off tomorrow. I've suddenly realised just how tired I am and am going to take that mistake as a hint to stop for now. See you all tomorrow
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Game Begins | Encounter 1 | T-Bone

Here is the initial game state...

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Spoiler: Win Tracker, Hand Size and Cards in Warp
Win Tracker
the worst
has 0 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 0 foreign colonies
Farren
has 0 foreign colonies
T-Bone
has 0 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 0 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 8 cards
Allomancer
has 8 cards
Farren
has 8 cards
T-Bone
has 8 cards, and 8 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 8 cards

Warp
the worst
has 0 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 0 ships in the warp
Farren
has 0 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 0 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 0 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 2
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 3
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 2
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 5
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 2
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 5
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Yellow 2
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Yellow 3
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Yellow 4
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Yellow 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 2
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 3
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 4
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

CombatNothing right now

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the start of his turn
T-Bone becomes the
offense
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

During the regroup phase
T-Bone would be able to return one ship from the warp to any of his colonies.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm waiting on a response.

If I pause that's what's happening. I think it's easier then working out how far I can go and jump back to someone's interference without having to backtrack other decisions
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And onto the destiny phase...

You have drawn
Yellow
. Been as you cannot have an encounter with anyone in your home system you have to discard it and draw another

You have drawn
Yellow
again! Been as you cannot have an encounter with anyone in your home system you have to discard it and draw another

You have drawn
Purple
. Have an encounter with
the worst
in his home system.

@
the worst
: The Shadow's ability has been triggered twice. Choose two
Yellow
ships to go to the warp
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

It is, or at least maybe attack

It's the Launch phase

@
T-Bone
I'm gonna need which planet you are attacking, and how many ships from which planets you are sending
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Here, if I need a response in pm I'll say it in pm
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

That's 3 ships going at which planet?

Got it
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And with that we are onto Alliances

First
T-Bone
, then
the worst
, make any requests then people can accept or refuse

@
xofelf
: Doing parasite things?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

T-Bone
is using a Cosmic Zap on the Parasite's power, preventing the alliance.

Cosmic ZapStop any alien using their power, includng your own. That power can't be used again this encounter.

Use this card as any player at any time
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

We are onto the planning phase.

Combat
Target
:
Purple 5

Attacking forces
: 3
Yellow
ships
Defending forces
: 4
Purple
ships

T-Bone
and
the worst
, please submit your encounter cards to me via pm
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

To be clear, the Cosmic Zap came from the Miser's Hoard
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

After planning comes the reveal

Combat
Target
:
Purple 5

Attacking forces
Yellow
ships
Defending forces
Purple
ships
Offense's card
: Attack 20
Defense's card
: Attack 8

T-Bone
is currently winning 23 to 12.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I totally didn't get the numbers wrong or anything. Ignore that edit... *wipes brow*
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

And the resolution

T-Bone
wins, moving his ships onto the planet, and
the worst's
ships to the warp. The first foreign colony is here!

Having a successful encounter,
T-Bone
may choose to have a second, starting from regroup.

with that I'm starting to get tired, I'll start the second encounter, update game state, and send people updated hands when I wake up tomorrow, 1-2 days per encounter feels like a good pace and doable if everyone else around at a similar time most days
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

T-Bone has declined a second encounter so...

Encounter 2 | xofelf

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
T-Bone
has 1 foreign colonies
the worst
has 0 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 0 foreign colonies
Farren
has 0 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 0 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 7 cards
Allomancer
has 8 cards
Farren
has 8 cards
T-Bone
has 7 cards, and 7 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 8 cards

Warp
the worst
has 4 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 0 ships in the warp
Farren
has 0 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 2 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 0 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 2
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 3
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 2
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 5
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 2
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 5
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 2
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Yellow 5
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 2
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 3
has 4
Red
ships -
OOO0

Red 4
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8

Last edited by Mizzytastic on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the start of the turn
xofelf
is now the offense
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

During the regroup phase
xofelf
could return a ship from the warp if they had any there.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And onto the destiny phase

xofelf
has drawn a
Yellow
card, and is having an encounter with
T-Bone

Blame random.org...

@
the worst
: Pick a
Yellow
ship to
execute
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Well, no one is drawing your colour for the next however many encounters so there is that :P
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto the launch phase...

@
xofelf
: How many ships (up to 4), from which planets, to which planet in
T-Bone's
system?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And onto the alliances phase

First
xofelf
, then
T-Bone
, you can ask for alliances.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

To be clear although
xofelf
has asked everyone,
T-Bone
can still ask any of the other players as well
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Sounds like all of you can ally with either of them. Let's go!
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And onto planning we go!

Combat
Target
:
Yellow-5

Offense's forces
Red
Ships
(MAIN)
, 2
Purple
Ships, 2
Blue
Ships, 3
Green
Ships
Defense's forces
: 2
Yellow
Ships
Offense's card
:
Defense's card

Could
xofelf
and
T-Bone
please submit privately which encounter cards they would like to play.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And we reveal...

Combat
Target
:
Yellow-5

Offense's forces
Red
Ships
(MAIN)
, 2
Purple
Ships, 2
Blue
Ships, 3
Green
Ships
Defense's forces
Yellow
Ships
Offense's card
:
Attack 20
(from hoard)
Defense's card
:
Attack 10

Currently
T-Bone
is winning 22 to 21.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

All players with an option to something right now have either told me what they intend to do or have given me a signal to wait for, sorry for any delays
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

xofelf
and allies are currently winning 24 to 22.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

T-Bone
plays a
+5 Reinforcement
from his hand wins the encounter 26 to 24
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In resolution

All the attacking ships are sent to the warp. As
xofelf
did not have a successful encounter we will move onto
the worst

after I send out updated hands and do the game state and stuff...
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Encounter 3 | the worst

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
T-Bone
has 1 foreign colonies
the worst
has 0 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 0 foreign colonies
Farren
has 0 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 0 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 7 cards
Allomancer
has 8 cards
Farren
has 7 cards
T-Bone
has 6 cards, and 6 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 7 cards

Warp
the worst
has 6 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 2 ships in the warp
Farren
has 3 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 3 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 4 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 5
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Green 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Green 3
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Green 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Green 5
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 2
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 5
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 2
Red
ships -
OO

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the start of the turn
the worst
is now the
offense
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

During the regroup phase
the worst
may return a ship from the warp.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

the worst
is using the Mobius Tubes.

Mobius TubesAll players return their ships from the warp to any of their colonies.

Use this card as the offense in the regroup phase.

Everyone, I need you to tell me how you are returning your ships to your colonies.

Farren, following your auto-instructions you'd end up with each of your planets with 4 ships again.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

the worst
is placing his ships so there are 5 ships on each of his 4 planets.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

xofelf
is returning ships so each of their planets have 4 ships.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Allomancer
is using Plague on
T-Bone

PlagueChoose a player. That player loses 3 ships to the warp, and must discard one of each type of card from their hand that they can (attack, negotiate, morph, reinforcement, artifact, flare).

Use this card as any player in the regroup phase.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

T-Bone
Card Zaps the Plague from his hoard.

Card ZapNegate a flare or artifact card, and that card is discarded.

Use this card as any player at any time
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

After an eventful regroup phase, it's onto destiny.

the worst
has drawn a
Purple
card. He may encounter
T-Bone
on
Purple-5
or draw another card.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

So, any decisions on whether you are keeping that encounter or drawing another?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

the worst
draws a
Blue
encounter card.

Could you please choose a
Blue
ship to send to the warp with your power. You will then have an encounter with
Allomancer
in their home system.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Well you conveniently covered the launch phase for me as well so... onto alliances.

First
the worst
, then
Allomancer
, you may offer an alliance to any of the other players. They can then choose between any alliances that were offered.

@
xofelf
: Parasiting your way onto an alliance, or gonna wait and see what is out there?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

And now for planning. Main players, please send me your encounter cards

Combat
Target
:
Blue-5

Offense's forces
:
Purple
ships, 3
Green
ships, 2
Yellow
ships and 4
Red
ships

Defense's forces
:
Blue
ships

Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

(I am also going to bed soon, depending on insomnia, so I can't promise further updates until later)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

And the reveal!
The Warpish
use
their power.

Combat
Target
:
Blue-5

Offense's forces
:
Purple
ships, 3
Green
ships, 2
Yellow
ships and 4
Red
ships

Defense's forces
:
Blue
ships + 1 ship in the warp

Offense's card
:
Attack 10

Defense's card
:
Attack 15

the worst
and allies are currently winning 23 to 19.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

In resolution...

the offensive alliance all move onto
Blue-5
, sending 3
Blue
ships to the warp.

As
the worst
's first encounter was successful, he may choose to have another.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Encounter 4 | the worst

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies
Farren
has 1 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 1 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 0 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 5 cards
Allomancer
has 6 cards
Farren
has 7 cards
T-Bone
has 6 cards, and 5 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 7 cards

Warp
the worst
has 0 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 4 ships in the warp
Farren
has 0 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 0 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 0 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 2
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 3
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 2
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 3
Green
, 2
Yellow
and 4
Red
ships -
OOOO
OOO
OO
OOOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 2
has 4
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 3
has 4
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 4
has 4
Green
ships -
OOOO

Green 5
has 4
Green
ships -
OOOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 2
Red
ships -
OO

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

the worst
has another regroup phase.
He doesn't have any ships in the warp so...

Onto the destiny phase.

the worst
has drawn a
Wild
destiny card. He may choose any player to have an encounter with in their home system. He may also choose any player's ship (not necessarily the same player) to send to the warp.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto the launch ph...

Onto alliances

You know how it goes, first
the worst
and then
T-Bone
ask for allies, and then allies get to respond.

@
xofelf
: As you said to me on discord, now is the time to consider ALLIANCE AND FRIENDMURDER
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Planning time

Combat
Target
:
Yellow-1

Offense's forces
Purple
ships, 3
Green
ships, and 4
Red
ships
Defense's forces
: 1
Yellow
ship, and 2
Blue
ships
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Please submit your encounter cards, at this time it'll probably get resolved tomorrow.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I did not get to sleep, so...
the reveal!

Combat
Target
:
Yellow-1

Offense's forces
Purple
ships, 3
Green
ships, and 4
Red
ships
Defense's forces
: 1
Yellow
ship, and 2
Blue
ships
Offense's card
:
Attack 6

Defense's card
:
Negotiate

However,
T-Bone
plays another card from his hoard.

Emotion ControlTreat all encounter cards played as negotiation cards. The main players have 24 hours to come to a deal.

Use this card as any player after encounter cards are revealed in the reveal phase.

Allies, please inform me if you want your ships to go back somewhere other than where they came from. The negotiation will start after my next post which will have all the details about valid terms and so on.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Negotiation

the worst
and
T-bone
have 24 hours to come to a deal. If they fail to do so they both lose 3 ships to the warp.

A valid deal has one of the following terms. Nothing happens is a failed negotiation.

Cards:
One or both players receive one or more cards from the other players hand. These cards may be random, specific, or chosen after viewing the other players hand. The Miser's hoard is not available for the terms of the deal.

Colonies:
One or both players may make
exactly one
new colony on a planet the other player has ships on. The ships for the new colony can come from the jump gate (where the offense's attacking ships are) or a players existing colonies.

Other terms may be discussed but are not binding.

Deadline: (expired on 2020-10-23 23:56:13)
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

As we near deadline, I may not be conscious when we hit it, and it's the first negotiation I just want to say

The strict time limit on negotations is an intentional part of the game. If I'm not around when one ends I will be checking timestamps.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto resolution.

The negotiation was not successful.

I have
T-bone
's already, but I need which ships
the worst
is sending to the warp, and if they aren't the ones in the jump gate where those are going back to.

Allomancer
's and
xofelf
's ships will go back to where they came from if I don't hear differently by the time I start the next encounter.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

the worst
is sending his ships to the warp from the jump gate.

He also has had two encounters, so next up is Allomancer
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Encounter 5 | Allomancer

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies
Farren
has 1 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 1 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 0 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 4 cards
Allomancer
has 6 cards
Farren
has 7 cards
T-Bone
has 6 cards, and 3 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 7 cards

Warp
the worst
has 3 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 4 ships in the warp
Farren
has 0 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 4 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 0 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 2
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 3
Green
, 1
Yellow
and 3
Red
ships -
OOOO
OOO
O
OOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 2
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 3
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 4
has 4
Green
ships -
OOOO

Green 5
has 4
Green
ships -
OOOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 1
Yellow
ships -
O

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 5
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Wild

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15
Attack 6
Negotiate
Emotion Control

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the start of the turn
Allomancer
is now the offense

During the regroup phase
, he must return one of his ships from the warp.

(updated hand going to
the worst
and
T-bone
)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Time for your destiny!

You have drawn a
Red
card. You will have an encounter with
xofelf
in their home system.

@
the worst
: Choose one of
xofelf
's ships to send to the warp
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Time to launch

Allomancer
, you can send up to 4 ships from any of your planets to encounter
xofelf
on any planet in their home system.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

The Warpish coming at you with +11 from ships in the warp - not a problem

Ruining a e s t h e t i c s - criminal
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Alliances, alliances!

First
Allomancer
then
xofelf
can request alliances, and then anyone offered can pick if/who they go with.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

(phone posting right now, so I'll resolve stuff tomorrow)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto planning

Before choosing cards
xofelf
plays the Fido flare card

Fido Flare
If you are not the Fido
, force your opponent to take the top card of the discard pile and add it to their hand, then draw a card from the cosmic deck.

Use this card as a main player, before encounter cards are chosen in the planning phase.

If you are the Fido
, you may collect all the encounter cards discarded from the encounter and use your power for each of them one by one.

Use this card as any player, after encounter cards are discarded in the resolution phase.

They get the top card of the deck,
Allomancer
gets Emotion Control (the last card discarded), and then the flare card returns to
xofelf
's hand.

Spoiler: Emotion Control
Emotion ControlTreat all encounter cards played as negotiation cards. The main players have 24 hours to come to a deal.

Use this card as any player after encounter cards are revealed in the reveal phase.

Combat
Target
:
Red-1

Offense's forces
Blue
ships
(+11 ships in the warp added in the reveal phase)

Defense's forces
Red
ships
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Could the main players please submit their encouter cards.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Also I just want to say that I'm posting the game state at the start of each encounter but I try to keep the one in the first post as up to date as possible with each phase. This also means I am more likely to miss something or make a mistake there. If you think I have done that - or you would prefer that I update the one at the start of the encounter - feel free to poke me about it.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And the reveal

Combat
Target
:
Red-1

Offense's forces
Blue
ships and
11 ships in the warp

Defense's forces
Red
ships
Offense's card
:
Attack 4

Defense's card
:
Attack 4

Allomancer
is currently winning 18 to 7.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Been as you all know it's in his hand anyway I think it's ok for me to say I'm just waiting for Allomancer to decide if we wants to play Emotion Control and force a negotiation.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

The resolution phase...

Allomancer
captures
Red-1
and sends
xofelf
's 3 ships to the warp.

As it was a successful encounter and his first
Allomancer
can have another.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

(I'm also tired and trying an early sleep, the next encounter will start depending on how successful that is cos I'm phone posting and not updating the game state like that)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Encounter 6 | Allomancer

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 1 foreign colonies
Farren
has 1 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 1 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 4 cards
Allomancer
has 6 cards
Farren
has 7 cards
T-Bone
has 6 cards, and 3 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 7 cards

Warp
the worst
has 3 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 3 ships in the warp
Farren
has 0 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 4 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 4 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 3
Green
, 1
Yellow
and 3
Red
ships -
OOOO
OOO
O
OOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 2
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 3
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 4
has 4
Green
ships -
OOOO

Green 5
has 4
Green
ships -
OOOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 1
Yellow
ships -
O

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 5
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Wild
Red

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15
Attack 6
Negotiate
Attack 4
Attack 4

In
xofelf
's hand:
Fido Flare
If you are not the Fido

If you are the Fido

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the start of the turn
Allomancer
is now the offense.

In the regroup phase
he gets a ship back from the warp.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Now for your destiny

Allomancer
is having an encounter with the player with the
least ships in the warp
in their home system. That's
Farren

@
the worst
: Choose a
green
ship to send to the warp.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

(just want to say I'm taking a mental health day cos I realised I was getting into the habits that burn me out on this site and really don't want that to happen, I'll get this going tomorrow)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Thanks, I was ill the previous day and shattered from that. I was also compulsively refreshing the site which is a habit I need to break so thought taking 24 hours would probably help.

Time to launch

Allomancer
, you may send up to 4 ships to any of the planets in
Farren
's system to have an encounter with him. Please tell me which
Green
planet, how may of your ships and from where.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto alliances...

Combat
Target
:
Green-1

Offense's forces
Blue
ships
(and 14 ships in the warp added during the reveal phase)

Defense's forces
Green
ships
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

First
Allomancer
, then
Farren
can ask for alliances, then players offered may choose whether or not to join.

@
xofelf
: Doing Parasite things?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Planning time!

Could players please submit their choice of encounter card to me via pm.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And on to the reveal

Combat
Target
:
Green-1

Offense's forces
Blue
ships
Defense's forces
Green
ships
Offense's card
:
Negotiate

Defense's card
:
Attack 4

If nothing changes
Allomancer
will lose 3 ships to the warp and gain 3 random cards as compensation from
Farren
's hand.

Farren
is using the Chosen's ability, and looks at the top 3 cards from the cosmic deck.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

The discarded cards are
Reinforcement +2
Attack 10
and
Cosmic Zap
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Allomancer
plays Emotion Control.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Negotiation

Allomancer
and
Farren
have 24 hours to come to a deal. If they fail to do so they both lose 3 ships to the warp.

A valid deal has one of the following terms. Nothing happens is a failed negotiation.

Cards:
One or both players receive one or more cards from the other players hand. These cards may be random, specific, or chosen after viewing the other players hand. The Miser's hoard is not available for the terms of the deal.

Colonies:
exactly one
new colony on a planet the other player has ships on. The ships for the new colony can come from the jump gate (where the offense's attacking ships are) or a players existing colonies.

Deadline: (expired on 2020-10-31 18:22:31)

I don't accept "do this in my absence" conditions by PM for Negotiations unless they are also mentioned in thread. This is to avoid a player commiting to something and triggering an ultimatum without being informed before hand.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

So to confirm that it has been successful, the agreed upon deal is

Both players may put any number of ships on any one planet controlled by the other player.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I've been in bed with a headache but I feel a bit better so now I am
here
and
doing things

In resolution

You have a successful deal, your ships go where you say you wanted, and Farren will have the next encounter.

Before we move on
, I noticed I made a small mistake.
When Emotion Control was played the first time, it should have ended up in the discard pile before the encounter cards from that phase because of when encounter cards get discarded. I did it wrong, and someone else got Emotion Control when Fido flare was played. Obviously it's too far gone to turn back time, but do people think it's better to resolve it properly from now on, or stick to how I did it the first time to keep it fair?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

T-Bone
plays Quash from his hoard, annuling the negotiation.

QuashResolve a successful negotiation as if the two players failed to come to a deal.

Use this card as any player after a successful negotiation in the resolution phase.

Allomancer
and
Farren
, please choose which 3 ships to each send to the Warp.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

hand, was a typo, it was from the hoard, sorry, will go correct
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am *not with it* today
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Moving onto
Farren
's first encounter.

No one expressed a strong opinion so will resolve cards going to the discard pile correctly. Sorry for the earlier mistake
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Encounter 7 | Farren

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 1 foreign colonies
Farren
has 1 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 1 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 4 cards
Allomancer
has 4 cards
Farren
has 6 cards
T-Bone
xofelf
has 7 cards

Warp
the worst
has 3 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 5 ships in the warp
Farren
has 4 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 4 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 4 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 3
Green
, 1
Yellow
and 3
Red
ships -
OOOO
OOO
O
OOO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 2
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

Green 3
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 4
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 5
has 3
Green
ships -
OOO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 1
Yellow
ships -
O

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 5
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 4
Red
ships -
OOOO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Wild
Red

Least Ships in Warp

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15
Attack 6
Negotiate
Attack 4
Attack 4
Reinforcement +2
Attack 10
Cosmic Zap
Emotion Control
Quash
Negotiation
Attack 4

In
xofelf
's hand:
Fido Flare
If you are not the Fido

If you are the Fido

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the start of the turn
Farren
is now the offense.

During the regroup phase
Farren
returns a ship to
Green 3
via automove

Onto the Destiny phase
Farren
first draws a
Green
card but there are no opponents colonies in his some system so he has to draw another.

He then draws a
Red
card. He will have an encounter with
xofelf
at a planet in their home system.

@
the worst
: choose a
Green
and
Red
ship to send to the warp
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Everything that's happened so far looks good. Sorry I've not been around much. xofelf is playing the Fido card which will give Farren the Attack 4 and xofelf a random card that it will sort out with nicer formatting this evening when I'm not on my phone
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Resolving Destiny~Launch~Alliances - all good. Onto planning

xofelf
has played the Fido card and drawn a card from the deck.
Farren
gets the
Attack 4

Combat
Target
:
Red-2

Offense's forces
Green
Ships
Defense's forces
Red
Ships
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And the reveal

Combat
Target
:
Red-2

Offense's forces
Green
Ships
Defense's forces
Red
Ships
Offense's card
:
Negotiate

Defense's card
:
Morph
(acting as Negotiate)

Farren
uses the Chosen's ability, picking up then discarding 3
Negotiate
cards.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

After collectively realising
Red-1
has blue ships, the encounter has been moved to
Red-2

Onto Resolution

The Negotiation timer is coming sooooon
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Negotiation

xofelf
has requested the negotiation is delayed. I'm ok with that so long as
Farren
agrees and neither of you discuss anything until I post the timer.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'd just like to apologise for being pretty out of it the last few days. It's been impacting the accuracy of my modding and in a game with as many moving parts as this it's important.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

There has been some confusion about the rules on my part and I'm sorry. I learned this game with an older version of the Fantasy Flight rules and it had a specific section saying you can't target a planet with none of the defenses ships unless you had no other choice. I had been working under this assumption but it's not the case in the current version of the rules
Farren
was able to aim at
Red-1
even without any red ships there, my correction was in error, and in future that will be an option.

Again, I'm sorry for the series of screw ups recently. I think I might need to take a few hours recouperate. My head is completely messed up right now.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

If everyone is OK I'll restart this tomorrow
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Negotiation

Farren
and
xofelf

Cards:

Colonies:
exactly one

Deadline: (expired on 2020-11-08 19:44:32)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Phone posting right now so it'll get resolved tomorrow but that sounds like a successful deal.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Yeah, sorry, been having a bit of a mental health crash all week. I'll sort it out tonight (4 to 5 hours)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In resolution

Ships go where you want. Sorting out hands and the game state.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Encounter 8 | Farren

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You
must use

Warpish
Hard Difficulty

You
must use

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You
may use

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start

You
may use

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

may use

Win Tracker
Farren
has 3 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 2 foreign colonies
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 4 cards
Allomancer
has 4 cards
Farren
has 6 cards
T-Bone
xofelf
has 7 cards

Warp
the worst
has 3 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 5 ships in the warp
Farren
has 4 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 4 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 5 ships in the warp

the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 4
has 4
Purple
ships -
OOOO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 3
Green
, 1
Yellow
and 2
Red
ships -
OOOO
OOO
O
OO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 2
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 3
has 2
Green
and 2
Red
ships -
OO
OO

Green 4
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 5
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 1
Yellow
ships -
O

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 5
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 3
Green
and 3
Red
ships -
OOO
OOO

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 2
Red
ships -
OO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Wild
Red

Least Ships in Warp

Green

Red

Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15
Attack 6
Negotiate
Attack 4
Attack 4
Reinforcement +2
Attack 10
Cosmic Zap
Emotion Control
Quash
Negotiate
Attack 4
Negotiate
Morph

In
xofelf
's hand:
Fido Flare
If you are not the Fido

If you are the Fido

This should be accurate other than Farren's ship returning from the warp. It wouldn't mind if you could check and see if it lines up to what you think it should.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In the regroup phase...

In post 337, Farren wrote:
Take a ship from the Warp and put it on Green-1.

Await my destiny.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto the Desitny Phase

Farren
has drawn a
Green
card. He may encounter
xofelf
on
Green-3
, or draw another Destiny.

@
the worst
: Send a green ship to the warp
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

You will have an encounter with the player with the
most cards in hand
. The Miser's hoard doesn't count so that'll be
xofelf
in her home system.

the worst
: you get to pick a red ship too

No good deed goes unpunished?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

You are right about the error (many planets for you and Allomancer). I don't lie when I made it because immediately following the quashed negotiation I have it correct. I'll change it when I'm not on my phone but your sound have two foreign colonies and Allomancer one
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 353, Mizzytastic wrote:You are right about the error (many planets for you and Allomancer). I don't lie when I made it because immediately following the quashed negotiation I have it correct. I'll change it when I'm not on my phone but your sound have two foreign colonies and Allomancer one

Done on the front page
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Done the launch phase and the Shadow's ability.

Waiting to see if Allomancer joins either of the players before resolving alliances.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Sorry about being slow recently. As an update I've been fixing my sleep which should pay off in a few days, but I also kinda took too much on and have been distracted with a good cause
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Onto planning

Combat
Target
:
Red-1

Offense's forces
Green
, 2
Purple
and 1
Yellow
Ships
Defense's forces
:
Nothing

Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

If people could get there encounter cards in.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

And the reveal

Combat
Target
:
Red-1

Offense's forces
Green
, 2
Purple
and 1
Yellow
Ships
Defense's forces
:
Nothing

Offense's card
:
Attack 12

Defense's card
:
Attack 23

Currently
xofelf
wins 23 to 17.

Farren
is using the
Chosen's
ability
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Farren
draws 3 cards, discarding the Tripler and Reincarnator flares and playing an Attack 8, adding on to their current attack.

Farren
currently wins 25 to 23
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

xofelf
plays the
Warpish flare

Warpish Flare
If you are not the Warpish
, add 1 to your sides total for each ship you have in the warp.

If you are the Warpish
, force your opponent to subtract 1 from their sides strength for each ship they have in the warp.

They have 6 ships in the warp. They are currently winning 29 to 25
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In resolution

xofelf
wins, sending the opposing ships to the warp.

T-bone
will have the next encounter.

I want to double check for a few inconsistencies I think might still be in the game state (some cards didn't reach the discard pile, and I just want to check for anything else). I'll begin the next encounter once that is sorted
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm sorry for disappearing, I've had some pretty major mental health stuff going on, and combined with stressing about correcting the mistakes I had made this became easy to drop. I'm happy to reboot it if people are interested.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to fix this game. I don't know how but I seem to have lost the pms necessary to be 100% confident I reconstructed the deck correctly. This is a complex game and I am sorry I let you down, thank you all for playing
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'll try something simpler next time, but I am gonna try and stick around again. I think part of the reason I left the site was I got overwhelmed with having messed up this game

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”