Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

The Council: Student Council Edition! | Home

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Kanna »

The Council
Home

After a long train ride, you return home. Maybe Marigold wasn’t right for you after all.

Home Sweet Home

• You may PM me for spoilers if you want them.
  • I hope you had fun!
Last edited by Kanna on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Kanna »

Welcome, DkKoba!

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
oh i do sure wonder what the spoilers are
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish i coulda seen this game through i really like the setup. just cant play with certain people ):
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
alisae's scumgame could use some town mimicing like ive noticed in general it just pushes an agenda. it can be better just need to actually learn to copy eir towngame and not just push blatant scum agendas and try to pocket ppl.

tracy is doing so good tho!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
I wouldn't be surprised to see tracy request replacement after that condescending stuff lol. Shes doing rly well and being berated
Last edited by Kanna on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oop can u fix spoiler tag

It's done! - kanna
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
oh no tracy, you went back to mech talk :c but i understand that framing someone as scum is hard! the commitment to just shade someone when you know they are town can make one hesistent bc they might omgus you and manage to get support :( but hey! learning process :) seen some good stuff so far from her mainly the outworld thing was a great one! unfortunately though the game state with the playerlist did not favor scum here. i think that tracy herself should lead the kill onto nora tonight.
Last edited by Hectic on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
oh no tracy, you went back to mech talk :c but i understand that framing someone as scum is hard! the commitment to just shade someone when you know they are town can make one hesistent bc they might omgus you and manage to get support :( but hey! learning process :) seen some good stuff so far from her mainly the outworld thing was a great one! unfortunately though the game state with the playerlist did not favor scum here. i think that tracy herself should lead the kill onto nora tonight.
fixed to make it the cool spoiler
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
In post 122, Alisae wrote:With that said:
I think I have to perform the kill.
100% I cannot let you get caught by a guilty.

If you got caught via a guilty, that ruins everything and I think the game actually becomes a lot more impossible to win.
Though actually if I get caught via a guilty that also ruins everything I've did to set up.
Hmm
nooooooo stop you're getting checked you're getting checked you're getting checked you're getting checked
retired
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Kanna »

Welcome, OutWorldER!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

town deserve to lose for this elim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have spoilers from kanna so dont click spoiler tags if u dont wanna be spoiled
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:40 am

Post by OutWorldER »

i already read them, idc about spoilers

so it was your slot (which is now Purple) and Tracy? I'm really fuckin annoyed at Gamma then.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha yeah idk how u got elimed at all.
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

tbf I didn't exactly uh

give it my all for this, which Infinity pointed out.

Gamma annoyed me more because he literally said "OH YEAH UNCROWED AND NORAA" (the two most obvtown people in the world) ARE SCUM IF THIS FLIPS GREEN"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
i could tell uncrowned would be obvtown thats why i aimed to pocket them. Noraa is really bad at mafia still and refuses to learn and only foses ppl based on playstyle. Bit annoying yknow lol.

My plan was to get infinity limmed and keep that townblock from forming. But i guess now its been allowed.
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

noraa's playstyle as town is bad yes, though it does make her easy to read once your used to her. have no idea how she is as scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean shes on my blacklist now so idc really
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

With the way things are currently going I think scum are probably on trajectory to win, although I realize it's early
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

also was the "no vote until council" thing an actual scum ploy or would you have come up with that regardless? It really messed with my groove
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
it was a ploy to remove scumhunting and encourage townhunting instead so then they would have gotten onto you at the end worst case scenario, although it was still bad that u died lol
i think scum need to yolo shoot infinity here, i think they track purple and tracy should make the shot.
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

FUCK. I was literally going to vote you at one point for that shit but then decided against it.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

Welcome, Flea the Magician!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Interesting shot
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”