Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
oh i do sure wonder what the spoilers are
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish i coulda seen this game through i really like the setup. just cant play with certain people ):
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
alisae's scumgame could use some town mimicing like ive noticed in general it just pushes an agenda. it can be better just need to actually learn to copy eir towngame and not just push blatant scum agendas and try to pocket ppl.

tracy is doing so good tho!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
I wouldn't be surprised to see tracy request replacement after that condescending stuff lol. Shes doing rly well and being berated
Last edited by Kanna on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oop can u fix spoiler tag

It's done! - kanna
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
oh no tracy, you went back to mech talk :c but i understand that framing someone as scum is hard! the commitment to just shade someone when you know they are town can make one hesistent bc they might omgus you and manage to get support :( but hey! learning process :) seen some good stuff so far from her mainly the outworld thing was a great one! unfortunately though the game state with the playerlist did not favor scum here. i think that tracy herself should lead the kill onto nora tonight.
Last edited by Hectic on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, DkKoba wrote:
Spoiler:
oh no tracy, you went back to mech talk :c but i understand that framing someone as scum is hard! the commitment to just shade someone when you know they are town can make one hesistent bc they might omgus you and manage to get support :( but hey! learning process :) seen some good stuff so far from her mainly the outworld thing was a great one! unfortunately though the game state with the playerlist did not favor scum here. i think that tracy herself should lead the kill onto nora tonight.
fixed to make it the cool spoiler
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
In post 122, Alisae wrote:With that said:
I think I have to perform the kill.
100% I cannot let you get caught by a guilty.

If you got caught via a guilty, that ruins everything and I think the game actually becomes a lot more impossible to win.
Though actually if I get caught via a guilty that also ruins everything I've did to set up.
Hmm
nooooooo stop you're getting checked you're getting checked you're getting checked you're getting checked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

town deserve to lose for this elim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have spoilers from kanna so dont click spoiler tags if u dont wanna be spoiled
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha yeah idk how u got elimed at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
i could tell uncrowned would be obvtown thats why i aimed to pocket them. Noraa is really bad at mafia still and refuses to learn and only foses ppl based on playstyle. Bit annoying yknow lol.

My plan was to get infinity limmed and keep that townblock from forming. But i guess now its been allowed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean shes on my blacklist now so idc really
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spoiler:
it was a ploy to remove scumhunting and encourage townhunting instead so then they would have gotten onto you at the end worst case scenario, although it was still bad that u died lol
i think scum need to yolo shoot infinity here, i think they track purple and tracy should make the shot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Interesting shot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

love how alisae keeps misgendering me? and holy ego. what an insufferable personality.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

like e can stop bringing up DDD when the reason we lost was bc: a) town misyeeted paladin for no reason b) dong was hardtunneling me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 46, Flea The Magician wrote:This is so frustrating, I wish they'd go look at my council vote. Infinity and gamma literally have no reason to shoot me. I was TRing them both hard.

Purples IMMEDIATE defence of the nk is sus af.... ><
Spoiler:
if u look at any of alisae's scumgames e has no interest in being subtle. anyone who takes any effort to read eir games will see that eir towngames and scumgames contrast heavily. maybe just frustrated from our last game bc ppl didn't bother doing their research except for one player who got limmed for no reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora reads purely based on playstyle she doesnt read tells ? lol why are we surprised
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, Flea The Magician wrote:WHY IS NOBODY CALLING PURPLE OUT ON THEIR CONTRADICTIONS?! ALI IS FLOPING AROUND MORE THAN A MAGIKARP

arrgh this is painful. i need a hug :(
that sums up ali's scumgames when i meta'd e
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora locktowned purple for having a big wallpost lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i did seed the gamma/infinity team early on though which was my intent even if gamma/infinity made it onto the council.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why did u think i wanted to pocket him xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2255, kookiemonster wrote:Gamma probs gonna have a fun time bussing lol.
I think tracy isn't that likely an infinity partner.
Uncrowned and Gamma are most likely partners.
In post 2256, kookiemonster wrote:I personally think its 80% gamma and 20% uncrowned.
My partner thinks the opposite.
In post 2308, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 2307, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2303, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 2302, Infinity 324 wrote:Only if we get scum today
yeah we lim u. we get scum.
Don't go "hurr durr idk what do to now" when I flip town. I want you to have a plan.
mmm if u flip town, the team is basically just like Gamma/uncrowned.

and thats gg lol. took 1 wallpost to get nora to side with purple and thats it. knowing nora she wont shift her reads bar something crazy happening
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was cultivating a game state and alisae decided to discard it and go the other route lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah bussing tracy is the wrong path
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

should be saying "wtf she hasn't even posted in a while are u just targeting LHF?"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lhf=low hanging fruit.

means a player is easy pickings because of lack of posts, posting style that is easily interpreted as scummy, etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tracy is towntelling bless her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol town win.

that bus was so bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but now shiki joins the gy <3 . <3 hello
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

watch the council force the track onto PH lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

uh oh whats going on
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”