They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/win
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

first
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i thought lovers mafia was that setup wtih all the lover pairs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol

VOTE: oka
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no

you and ydrasse are just that blatantly obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 78, ralph217 wrote:fyi still waited on dkkok ato post since they like to over game but maybe they are hiding. this game.
who r u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im trying to play we happy few so just sheep me w/e im tabbing out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not to towntell or anything but this game started? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote:idk why poka is a wagon, the way they tried to out the lovers was towny even if it was a joke
ok but vote oka
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 127, Infinity 324 wrote:scum is in {koba, unwnd, ydrasse}
based on what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real with u that ur tr is absolute garbage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if thats the case then put a vote down. lets see it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 139, Infinity 324 wrote:If koba is scum, scum has to be ralph since otherwise they could've avoided the 50/50. koba is likely town cause of that
pocket attempt denied
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 138, unwnd wrote:demanding
bc i wanna see where ur gonna vote bc i t hink ur potential scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

w/e shoulda gone with the initial gut VOTE: ydrasse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you were saying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 159, ralph217 wrote:ydrase are you RELLY town ? pormise
im town tf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 166, ralph217 wrote:maybe infinity and ysdrasse towm and others scum ?
maybe ur just scum with ydrasse <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ydrasse croseed me right away without even asking me to unvote they basically TMId with their actions pls stop making me tryhard this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i honestly dont care who is town or scum outside ydrasse. literally just vote the confscum and let it be over with.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 174, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 173, DkKoba wrote:ydrasse croseed me right away without even asking me to unvote they basically TMId with their actions pls stop making me tryhard this
Scum poast
i mean u make this easier when u have no way to really explain that action
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me too <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infinity your mistake was in thinking that we were aware of the plurality mechanic, we thought that I was hammered most likely and lowkey gave up LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, having a 100% mafia winrate still on mafiascum B)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 207, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 205, unwnd wrote:Also I'd look scummy if I voted him lol
You were 50% to lose lol
just need a little trust in the heart of the cards
retired

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”