deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 20, DrippingGoofball wrote:There certainly was no genuine effort to read us.
I feel like I was making a genuine effort to read you?
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 71, Hectic wrote:Their push was frustrating because I felt like there wasn't anything I could defend myself against,
Yeah, I’m really sorry about that, I should have tried to read you both instead of binning you as “well I can’t read either of them very well let’s kill them”

Like it made sense from a wincon pov but I didn’t think about how shitty it is being tunnelled just for being generally competent

I felt really bad when you repped out :/
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 79, MariaR wrote:Would've end gamed with you any day
I thought we were gonna endgame but then they limmed you... :(
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by deleuzional »

ydrasse was a great dance partner
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Thank u

Was us being the NK an instruction left by you

To make up for you BEING SCUM

And
pocketing me

again???
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Oh, hectic, I can explain the thing now: I never townread you as much as I made out, i was misrepresenting the strength of my read to try and get isis to pair with you. Same thing with beeboy — I massively exaggerated the strength of my scumread on him in the hopes that he’d stay alive and that he was (hopefully) being towny in the PT. but if I explained what I was doing with you, it might have clues the scumteam into what I was doing with beeboy, which is why I couldn’t explain at the time

I was going to if we’d both lived to second dance

Funnier enough tho, I do now kind of scumread beeboy for us being the kill and for isis saying that he hasn’t been doing a whole lot in the PT
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:31 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 92, Hectic wrote:It's interesting how much you value getting the right players together for wincon purposes.
hmm?

also, I too hope I can read you some day! if you could drop your scumgame down like, several levels, that would be lovely
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:33 am

Post by deleuzional »

also, very solid leave gamma, well done!
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:39 am

Post by deleuzional »

I am inclined to say that getting rid of dunn would not be a bad idea seeing as his desire to get rid of Oka-fire and isis-beeboy does seem to me to be playing to a scum wincon -- as in, you get rid of the two towniest slots by pushing their partners as your top scumreads

idk, I sort of think fire is town now? he's solving more than I think I've ever seen scum!fire solve before anyway

so like, Oka-fire to endgame prob wins? they have 8 left now, right? I would just do dunn-akarin and shelly-chem in any order and then spend the rest of the day trying to sort between fire-oka and isis-beeboy if the game isn't over
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:39 am

Post by deleuzional »

I still don't really get why we killed Maria-bulge tbh
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:40 am

Post by deleuzional »

well, I say "we"
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:43 am

Post by deleuzional »

I think an important question to try and decide on an answer to is "would scum!fire do an advanced bus like bussing the pairing of his partner but not his actual partner?" bc that imo makes him look better superficially than if he'd just insisted that bell is scum, which would have been a little TMI-y later. this way he gets credit for bussing the /pair/ but doesn't necessarily look obvious. it's like "uh, why would I not just bus my partner directly if I was going to bus?" and bc, well, this way you still get cred but you're not creating a direct link between you and that person
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:52 am

Post by deleuzional »

so based on this
In post 3343, Bell wrote:
In post 3338, OkaPoka wrote:as fun as it is to argue about theory, i just want to jump in here and ask for a full readslist from you bell
Oka
Gamma
Deleuz-Dunstral.
Shelly
MariaR
Firebringer
Akarin
Hectic

??? Beeboy. Bulge

#3340 he did say he enjoyed it.
I compared with this

Subject: Open 789: Two-Fold 2d3 [Game Over]
Bell wrote:Town:
Mena
Drammonic

Lean town:
Hiraki, Teacher,
weak lean town:
Gamma, Dann
Superweak lean town:
Jake.
Null: Marashu, Penguin.
Weak scum: Dun, Testa, Almost50.
which is the previous game where bell is scum. obviously sample of 1 yada yada, but seeing as this setup incentivises bussing and bell seems to have an inclination towards it, my guess is that he would have at least one scumbuddy towards the bottom of his list, which is making me think akarin-dunn are the best to elim next
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:57 am

Post by deleuzional »

Why was it terrible? He hit scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:13 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 105, Ydrasse wrote:thank you for dancing with me leuz it was fun!!
(◠‿◠✿) (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I’m just glad you said yes
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:16 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 102, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You are looking at the result instead of the process.

Gamma didn't leave because he thought Bell was scum. He left because he was angry at someone else in the game, in the world Bell is not scum that is a very hard throw.

It also denies the town a lot of information that would've come from actual wagons/voting/discussion that could help a ton in this next part, the game is essentially true love right now except with a lot more information and by leaving there you reduce a ton of townside info.
I guess that’s a good point

I would always find it very hard to leave even if I were quite susp of my partner so I was coming at the angle of it being brave to leave because the penalty is so high if you’re wrong? Like I would always always be very reluctant to leave so I was just thinking about it like “fuck he actually was willing to leave AND he hit scum with it!”
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:16 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 118, Ydrasse wrote:^___^

maybe i shouldn’t have instant accepted but was a good time regardless, also my final post is a good one
If u ever insta propose to me I will accept still
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:17 am

Post by deleuzional »

yes I am now piecing that together
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:02 am

Post by deleuzional »

I feel like it's worth noting that every single time that the conftown has survived the intermission their partner has been scum

although idk if the "they just don't post in the main thread" has been attempted as a strategy before

I still... don't really see why that strategy is particularly good tbh? like you lose out on all the benefits of the solving they can do in exchange for at best an incredibly WIFOM'd conftown the next day

I'd rather they solve as much as possible and draw the NK (because I think it really would be game losing for scum not to kill conftown with an obvtown partner)

like it really seems like isis should leave, albeit maybe not first
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:29 am

Post by deleuzional »

Oh cool I was right
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:35 am

Post by deleuzional »

So beeboy is the last one, right? If he’s not then scum clearly don’t know beeboy, there’s no way I’d leave a T-T beeboy-Isis pair alive where I didn’t know how towny he was being in PT, seeing as if he successfully obvtowns in 2nd dance you know you’ve lost + he’s very capable of being that level of obvtown
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:00 am

Post by deleuzional »

Subject: deleuzional - Ydrasse PT
deleuzional wrote:I don’t hate it I don’t love it

Fire could go either way

I think it could be like (bell, hectic or Shelly, maybe fire, maybe akarin, maybe bulge)
Quite happy with this tbh
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:23 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 150, shellyc wrote:i wanted to kill okafire

this looks pretty sad for us
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:24 am

Post by deleuzional »

So either oka/fire are conftown or we’re getting trolled by both shelly and DakeFog

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:43 am

Post by deleuzional »

Can I have some props for this
In post 779, deleuzional wrote:Hectic-Isis
Pooky-taylor
Dunn-akarin
Either Bell or Beeboy with shelly
?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by deleuzional »

@shelly who wanted me dead on the scumteam?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:51 am

Post by deleuzional »

I will be v sad if town doesn't win this at this point
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:52 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 163, shellyc wrote:
In post 162, deleuzional wrote:@shelly who wanted me dead on the scumteam?
Spoiler:
beeboy
I had a feeling it was this once you said that you wanted Oka-fire
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:18 am

Post by deleuzional »

also:
In post 4269, Dunnstral wrote:I'd have killed deleuz/ydrasse
flattered, dunny
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:25 am

Post by deleuzional »

Wait, I take it all back, it will be /incredibly/ funny if we lose this because oka paranoia!leaves
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by deleuzional »

omg oka is actually gonna throw
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by deleuzional »

It’s like

This is why you always elim the person who’s played worse here

Cause if fire is scum and you lose to him it’s like “eh okay, he played really well”

But if you lose to beeboy here then it’s a B I G oooooooooof lmao
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In fairness, isis really should have left already

Like she’s got the correct answer almost verbatim and has just stayed in for ?? reasons
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 207, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:She stayed because she wants to make sure oka/fire lp. I think
But she’s already said that they’re LP and has explained why the scumteam here is not a scumteam that leaves the IC alive unless they need to
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by deleuzional »

If only scumteam had killed oka/fire, bc I don’t think ydrasse or I were ever leaving the other so given that isis would’ve just had to leave
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:13 am

Post by deleuzional »

well done

Return to “Completed Game Topics”