Mini Theme 2176: Jake's Grand Idea (Post Game)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1119 (isolation #200) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 592, PenguinPower wrote:Ok....don't get the whole MB and TL argument - or at least what Math was saying was his reasoning as it appears to be a misunderstanding of semantics, but I'm fine with the end result.
In post 562, MathBlade wrote:Alrighty. Nono my rule for reading ABR is more the level of how “right” he thinks he is.

I am pretty sure he’s town because of how abrasive he is.
Don't know your n= but he can be quite abrasive as scum as per my most recent experience. If anything, he's more toned down this game.
In post 698, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 690, TemporalLich wrote:come on why are we trying to mislim sam?
Why are you so certain that sam is a mislim?

it goes both ways
This really makes me think Sam is with PP.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1121 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nope my phone just refused to delete the quote post.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1122 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But in regards to PP+TL those two probably aren’t the same alignment.

PP was either going for bus credit or shading TL?

It’s unlikely PP was bussing TL due to the high amount of scumreads and him not pushing it hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1124 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1123, Galron wrote:Well, PP flipped blue just like DGB. I'm assuming they're both 3Ps. Although there's no wincon for PP. I mean, my role is green, and I assume I'd flip green, so saying PP isn't the same alignment as TL doesn't seem like a stretch.
Erm I don’t know how to tell you this but you may be color blind.

DGB flipped gray and PP flipped blue
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1125 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Either that or you’re trying to fake a townslip. One or the other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1130 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1129, Galron wrote:It must be a non-traditional alien role where alien is just the modifier.
Nope. Alien is the faction.

It was already listed before by Sam in game and called about specifically by DGB.

Alien is the faction name and blue

And DGB was an assassin who is grey.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1134 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1079, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Night 1 Deaths - PenguinPower
Dead people deserve no sympathy.

Except of course DrippingGoofball. The Court Jester had been executed, which means this game will, going forward, be voided of all fun. You have no one else to blame except Albert Balbert Rampage, Shwifty Tail0r, samantha, THE MOD, ouch math man, TemporalLich, and [ERROR].

PenguinPower was killed night 1. He was an
Alien Arbitrator

Alien Arbitrator

Each night, you may target two players to prevent them from voting each other or targeting each other for the next Day/Night cycle.

The targets are informed that they were arbitrated and who they can't vote or target.
[/area]
Vote Count 2.0
Not Voting:
TemporalLich, MathBlade, Nono, Albert B. Rampage, samantha97, ManWithNoName, Galron, DoubtingThomas, PlusJOYED, Starbuck, Tayl0r Swift

Mod Notes:

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-11-27 19:38:46), or when someone reaches 6 votes.
So with this either the flip was janitored to be this and the janitored flip didn’t include the wincon and PP was town
Or aliens don’t flip their wincon

@Mod can you please verify the flip?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1135 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1132, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: samantha
In post 1133, Galron wrote:And if it is factional, that brings me back to my point about PP and TL not being of the same alignment pretty simple math.
Yep. That’s why I said PP+TL likely not same alignment.

ABR what does your group work tell you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1137 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1134, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1079, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Night 1 Deaths - PenguinPower
Dead people deserve no sympathy.

Except of course DrippingGoofball. The Court Jester had been executed, which means this game will, going forward, be voided of all fun. You have no one else to blame except Albert Balbert Rampage, Shwifty Tail0r, samantha, THE MOD, ouch math man, TemporalLich, and [ERROR].

PenguinPower was killed night 1. He was an
Alien Arbitrator

Alien Arbitrator

Each night, you may target two players to prevent them from voting each other or targeting each other for the next Day/Night cycle.

The targets are informed that they were arbitrated and who they can't vote or target.
[/area]
Vote Count 2.0
Not Voting:
TemporalLich, MathBlade, Nono, Albert B. Rampage, samantha97, ManWithNoName, Galron, DoubtingThomas, PlusJOYED, Starbuck, Tayl0r Swift

Mod Notes:

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-11-27 19:38:46), or when someone reaches 6 votes.
So with this either the flip was janitored to be this and the janitored flip didn’t include the wincon and PP was town
Or aliens don’t flip their wincon

@Mod can you please verify the flip?

To be clear it’s very very likely PP was scum just covering bases as this could be bastard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1138 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1136, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Group work?
Yeah you linked earlier you break people into groups based on an event.

I created an artificial event for you by being scummy and softclaiming a PR (correctly or incorrectly) and getting people to vote me. You have a “group” of people voting me. So that you may be able to sort stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1140 (isolation #210) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1139, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Im not sure. All my suspects look 3p so far
Hey 3P suspects is still discussion so far.

Quick hammering Sam is a waste of a day.

Plus if redirector of DT claims then we have three probable conf town that scum have to decide between.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1141 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And if no redirector claims then Sam may be lying about visiting DT and Galron or DT May be scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1142 (isolation #212) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So redirector should claim today and we can figure out what they did and why and sort DT that way.

And see if PP was alien scum with DT or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1143 (isolation #213) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Roleblocker unlikely as scum don’t shoot themselves.

Lightning rod unlikely because reasons.

So the options are that a redirector hit DT and redirected the shot DT took into PP

Or DT is lying scum who shot <redacted> or <redacted> or was scum who was redirected into PP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1146 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1144, Galron wrote:If PP was an alien faction, that would be separate from scum wouldn't it? If so what happened to the scum kill?
Aliens are scum probably.

In theme games scum aren’t always red.

Imho DT did the scum kill and got redirected or
The scum team tried to kill <redacted> or <redacted>.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1148 (isolation #215) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1145, Galron wrote:If you look at the great idea page, alien faction gets a kill and scum get a kill.
Show me where.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1149 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1147, Galron wrote:But yes this is probably bastard.
Yes but so am I XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1151 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1150, Galron wrote:
In post 1146, MathBlade wrote:Imho DT did the scum kill and got redirected or
The scum team tried to kill or .
I could vibe with this, but I want to see what Jake says.
I got a thing I gotta do tonight but I wanna know where in the great idea thread it says aliens get a kill and scum does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1152 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Timer for redirector claim: (expired on 2020-11-22 10:50:38) which is 36 hours from now
aka a prod dodge.

If one doesn’t speak up then then it’s assumed not to exist.

Bus driver would also fall into this category.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1153 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or roleblock DT. Pretty much if you do much as sneezed at DT overnight say hi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1156 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Watch for quick hammer y’all.

Sam is L-1 please someone unvote to avoid a self hammer.

There’s still a lot to discuss today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1157 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1155, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FOS: Taylor

Contributed little to nothing
Agreed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1159 (isolation #222) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am also considering anyone who posts after this one who doesn’t claim they visited DT didn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1161 (isolation #223) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah unfortunately that may or may not apply we just don’t know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1167 (isolation #224) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1163, Nono wrote:
In post 1141, MathBlade wrote:And if no redirector claims then Sam may be lying about visiting DT and Galron or DT May be scum.
In post 1142, MathBlade wrote:So redirector should claim today and we can figure out what they did and why and sort DT that way.

And see if PP was alien scum with DT or not.
flying over head,, what?? xD

sam visited galron, unless am reading another game
That’s correct. My excitement got the best of me that scum might just be trapped.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1168 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1165, Nono wrote:don't get math deductions, it's w/e, extrapolations, w/e,, have a dictionary open so here you go
think one scum faction, one kill, means hunting penguin partners win it, minus 3p
or roleblock, something something

ROLEBLOCK claims, that solves

It doesn’t solve the entire game no.

But if DT is town he either did (la la la) which would not be Townie
Blah blah blah which would be townie
Or he was redirected onto PP.

If DT is scum then they’re either a scum kill redirected onto scum
Or they’re fishing for why their kill didn’t sink in if not alien.

I am thinking with Assassin flipped and an Alien and...
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1169 (isolation #226) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There is guaranteed to be no more than 2 anti-town factions.

^^ from the setup.

So since assassin didn’t have a faction in front prolly 3P
And alien is one.

Lack of a single Townie dying means likely only an alien has a kill. Prolly looking for a cult.

Combined with what TL was saying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1171 (isolation #227) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not saying you activate. I am saying there’s probably a cult.

There is evidence of it now outside your claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1176 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lack of NKs doesn’t really support that though.

Lemme think on that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1177 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 809, Galron wrote:Penguin prolly town
Why did you say Penguin probably town Galron?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1178 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

So we’re down to Starbuck being the last person who could have messed with DT if anyone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1184 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:ok everyone has checked in now

VOTE: samantha

let's see what happens
Starbuck if town has to catch up to my day posting but the way they are doing catch up gives me pause.

They should have had this done overnight and ready to go.

Three days no posting plenty of time to catch up.

I don’t know what their week was like so maybe this is unreasonable but it’s definitely sus.

And no ABR not yet. If Starbuck didn’t visit DT

Then DT can out who they claim they shot then we might learn more.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1188 (isolation #232) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Shit now Sam is hammered and I had about two different theories to do fuck.

Damn it people.

Seriously. Watch fucking votes.

And I am sorry you had a shitty week. I didn’t know what was shitty or what it was so yeah. I am sorry I was rude.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1190 (isolation #233) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

DT if you see this out who you tried to shoot please. It’s incredibly important if you’re town.

My hunch is nono.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1199 (isolation #234) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Someone has some explaining to do.

Gonna sit back and see something but something isn’t right here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1203 (isolation #235) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

What post number is your role on? Can you link me to it?

There’s some other hinky stuff too, not just you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1206 (isolation #236) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1204, ManWithNoName wrote:Sorry, I'm just enjoying being right again.
That was at Temporal for the link to the post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1208 (isolation #237) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 219, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Holy shit mod just put me in a PT with 3 other players wtf?

Gamma Emerald, Tayl0r Swift, Albert B. Rampage, PlusJOYED
So let’s assume TL acted for a moment.

Then Plus would have also died but they didn’t which I need to look up something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1211 (isolation #238) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Right if that was all non town the game would be over.

I just might have a suspicious info on someone but I am not sure so I need to think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1215 (isolation #239) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1212, ManWithNoName wrote:Does any faction other than cult not have a night kill? It's really weird that if TL acted and killed either of the townies, we then do not have a night kill from two factions either night.

I do also think it's just weird that TL assumed he killed specifically ABR, there are two townies dead, and his role supposedly kills a random townie.
He assumed it in day two as well iirc.

There’s also an issue with {Thing} that I don’t wanna say yet unless I have to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1223 (isolation #240) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1217, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 1216, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1213, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 1210, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1206, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1204, ManWithNoName wrote:Sorry, I'm just enjoying being right again.
That was at Temporal for the link to the post.
viewtopic.php?p=12122258#p12122258

I believe this is my role.
How do you only believe it's your role?

It either matches or it doesn't
It's my role, but there's like a 0.01% chance I may have a false role PM because this is Grand Idea and you would be a foolish mortal to assume that some things aren't possible.
Is that a real thing?
It’s possible but not very probable.

Sam blocked DT night one.
Then likely TL did something to ABR. I am about 80% sure of that. Just whether it’s X or Y is tbd.
I also think PlusJoyed is lying.

I just am not sure how to explain why I think what I do without fullclaiming.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1224 (isolation #241) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

And DGB apologies for the misgendering.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1231 (isolation #242) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1227, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1172, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
i love you, ABR
gonna quote this as it explains why Ircher dyed... we might have only one scum team actually lol

pedit: LHF - Low Hanging Fruit, afaik it means someone who looks very scummy in a Mafia context.
What’s actually more likely is that Doubting Thomas shot Ircher,
Scum shot DT
And you randomly killed a Townie or intentionally shot ABR.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1234 (isolation #243) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1170, TemporalLich wrote:I don't want to be the one who ends up killing ABR, so no
@Starbuck
Yes I read that but <redacted>

So there’s a thing I am trying to figure out

@Temporal
If it’s random why make this post?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1236 (isolation #244) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1235, Starbuck wrote:Even if DT died , I think he would have used the vig and been RB'd. That's why I don't understand why he outted himself so early. I don't think he was lying when he said he was blocked. In my eyes, though, he was essentially a VT at this point.
Roleblocker is dead, Sam flipped it.

He was likely roleblocked N1.

Scum usually can’t act after death though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1241 (isolation #245) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1238, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1236, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1235, Starbuck wrote:Even if DT died , I think he would have used the vig and been RB'd. That's why I don't understand why he outted himself so early. I don't think he was lying when he said he was blocked. In my eyes, though, he was essentially a VT at this point.
Roleblocker is dead, Sam flipped it.

He was likely roleblocked N1.

Scum usually can’t act after death though.
That's literally what I just said.
No it’s literally not.

DT can’t have been roleblocked last night.

Sam was dead.

So the most likely answer is DT shot Taylor/Ircher not that he was RB’d.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1249 (isolation #246) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1246, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1223, MathBlade wrote:I also think PlusJoyed is lying.
you saw me become lovers with the sweetheart and I didn't die
what other explanation do you have
A different neut role.
There’s a reason I can’t say yet that has me nervous.

Pedit somewhat yes.

I am learning a great deal actually.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1257 (isolation #247) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mechanically smart eliminate TL
Gut read eliminate Starbuck for a potential slip
Worried Plus turned SK eliminate them to prove their role

This is where I am at in my meat space.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1259 (isolation #248) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I know there was a doctor on ABR last night hence my diceyness.

So either TL is truthtelling and randomly got ABR or strongmanned ABR and I can’t figure out which.

I am leaning the latter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1261 (isolation #249) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Temporal

The other two are gut reads.

This elimination I think makes the most sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1264 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1266 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

You realize you aren’t miseliming me and aren’t killing me right?

My ISO practically will confirm my full claim when I do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1269 (isolation #252) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1268, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1266, MathBlade wrote:You realize you aren’t
miseliming
me and aren’t killing me right?

My ISO practically will confirm my full claim when I do.
is this what is known as a slip?
No. It’s sheer confidence.

I will not be a miselim this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1270 (isolation #253) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1267, PlusJOYED wrote:i can't visit myself as that role so it wouldn't explain me surviving as lover
Yes it would.

Deathproof is one shot against all deaths.
Including lovers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1272 (isolation #254) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

You have a one shot death proof against all deaths, including elimination.

^^ From what I linked.

If you’re not this why do you care so much?

I have to work now but the safe play IMHO is elim TL. Gut read is Starbuck and should eventually be done is Plus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1278 (isolation #255) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1222, TemporalLich wrote:Anyway I turned the town dark just to find out there isn't a cult.

ABR and DT both ended up town flipping, so there's at least a 50% chance ABR died because of me.

I assumed ABR died because of me because DT flipped a 1-shot Vig.

I'm thinking we likely have Werewolves, but that's an unfounded notion and you shouldn't trust it.

I mean there's a -20% chance of MB being a cultist so there's a 115% chance of MB being town.
Name what changed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1280 (isolation #256) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1277, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1275, PlusJOYED wrote:Does everyone else see this or just me?
what exactly are you claiming that allows you to BG someone? Didn't you claim a survivor that can't die even to Strong kills?
They did.

I am hunting them as they aren’t playing like their claim. A neut legit would care about nothing.

Yet Plus does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1282 (isolation #257) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Plus. Plus did claim an unkillable survivor.

They should legit not care. Their VCA and actions don’t support that.

That’s not a slip again, that’s a fact. My claim has been done several times verifiably so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1284 (isolation #258) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1283, ManWithNoName wrote:Hey, remember Galron?

I forgot he was in the game...
Yep. I wonder what he’s going to think so far.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1287 (isolation #259) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 674, MathBlade wrote:You’d be wrong DT. I don’t know what page numbers my predecessor submitted but my role is on page 70. It conflicts with the good majority of 63.

Sam is almost assuredly scum.

I just can’t explain without hardclaiming.

I have crumbed a lot of it since the start.

Look back at the convos I have had.

I need to be here tonight to confirm ABR. Please.
Really? C’mon dude. Really XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1292 (isolation #260) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1288, TemporalLich wrote:that's a page claim not a role claim... why would you think that makes you mechtown?
That’s a you problem if you can’t see it.

Kinda helps me out actually.

D1 scum ran a major push on me by Taylor and Sam and Sam expected me dead.

What more do you need? XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1293 (isolation #261) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1085, MathBlade wrote:Oh and no one is allowed to say ABR is scum without going through me first. I got mod conf he’s town.
Really? This is nothing.

Keep flailing caught scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1296 (isolation #262) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

LMAO

Get recked.

I gotta focus on testing.

There’s no way I am the elim. Like ...ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1310 (isolation #263) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am saying that the deathproof doesn’t require it.

Read the sentence I posted. The role is immune to elimination one time as well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1314 (isolation #264) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

So yeah. You’re pretty sus to me Plus. If you’re a neut you don’t care. But yet you seem to. It’s really odd and doesn’t match.

It’s not the smart play as both you and Starbuck are gut reads. There was a certain role I was hypothesizing for SB I just don’t remember which. I think TL is the smart play because a doctor visited ABR so if TL is scum then duh no cult and if TL was culted as a cult would do to a cult investigative then we learn there is a cult and if TL is town then he should have holstered. I doubt the latter based on play today but TL being the elim makes sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1317 (isolation #265) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s why it’s more a could be 1 shot Alien deathproof or many many other things. There’s a laundry list.

Mainly with how D2 was cut short and mechanical stuff I sus Starbuck
TL probably should be the elim

But I just am pretty sure you’re not town Plus so it’s a matter of which not town and if we can’t agree on scum and are no where near lylo confirming you isn’t too bad a thing to do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1322 (isolation #266) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1319, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1317, MathBlade wrote:Mainly with how D2 was cut short and mechanical stuff I sus Starbuck
If you look, I haven't voted once all game until that point because I have to roll the 1D2.

I'm green AF. I'm so green that I'm Kermit signing Rainbow Connection in the swamp.

So stop agonizing over me and let's get actual scum, like Nono. Maybe TL. But quit wasting your time here, dude.
Care to test that theory?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1324 (isolation #267) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1323, Galron wrote:
In post 1096, samantha97 wrote:I targeted galron. I dunno if it did anything. Also, I don't care if you lynch me but temporal is shady as heck for the complete 180.
Why is everyone saying samantha roleblocked DT?
Sam flipped scum and her role was roleblocker.
DT flipped town and was town vig.
DT said his shot didn’t go through.

Ergo he’s probably roleblocked N1 but not N2 and probably shot Taylor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1327 (isolation #268) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Without stating your role, is it possible that another mechanism could make it seem like you were roleblocked?

I find it highly unlikely scum target you for a roleblock.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1328 (isolation #269) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Eg watchers/trackers can get a “This person went nowhere” when roleblocked and when the person did go nowhere.

(I am not implying you are a watcher/tracker just asking the question using a familiar role)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1330 (isolation #270) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Noted. Probably not needed right now. Maybe later tonight.

TemporalLich
Sirius9121 MathBlade
Assemblerotws Nono
ManWithNoName
A Simple Plan Galron
PlusJOYED
Starbuck

Actually I think mass claim may be a good idea.

@Man/Galron you’re the last two unclaimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1331 (isolation #271) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well besides me but I am practically a neon sign.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1332 (isolation #272) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and Nono nono too.

What do you three think of mass claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1335 (isolation #273) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Galron thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1338 (isolation #274) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

K then Nono claims first. If Nono doesn’t claim I am fine with them being the elim.
Then Galron.
Then Man
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1340 (isolation #275) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Nono

Rereading their iso I kinda wanna elim them.

Either that or Plus Joy. (Will explain that one later)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1341 (isolation #276) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh also in your claims include alignment for obvious reasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1347 (isolation #277) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nah I think we’re good.

Town wizard that doesn’t strongman the claimed town vig is probably scum here every time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1348 (isolation #278) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 557, Nono wrote:can go Doubting, don’t mind at all, think fake claim doesn’t make sense from town perspective,, and role was self claim, so it’s like self meta,, “convenient” “self manipulative” if you will,,

what is “sam 100% scum” etc what!!!!!!
This also doesn’t make sense with a town wizard. Your roles would synergize. If you were town wizard you’d have more reason to believe him not less.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1349 (isolation #279) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still kinda want Galron and MNWNN to claim though to help figure out D1.

Because depending upon their claims determines who I try to get confirmed to myself tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1350 (isolation #280) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I mean N1 into D2.

There’s one last piece that doesn’t make sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1353 (isolation #281) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Roles which are made by me in the Grand Idea Mafia thread are automatically in the role pool. In addition, during the pre-game all players will send me 1 to 3 pages within the Grand Idea Mafia thread. This will constitute the final roles to be picked from.
There is guaranteed to be no more than 2 anti-town factions.

^^ From the signup post.

Not random.

Still doesn’t change the fact if you didn’t trust him you still strongman him and see who he kills. If he claims blocked after being strongmanned it’s a guilty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1360 (isolation #282) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1358, Galron wrote:
In post 1356, Starbuck wrote:This was my thought. I didn't think sam would target Galron of all people on N1. I don't remember the claim of her targeting Galron at all. I see the claim of it happening is there, but it bothers me that it didn't stick out on my read.

However, there is the chance that DT lied about shooting as he did with the N0 result. It's all WIFOM, but there's a chance that he holstered on N1 to bluff scum and sam wasted an RB on someone who wasn't shooting. This whole business of targeting Galron could be a lie (because she flipped scum) and depending on what Galron claims, he could be in cahoots with sam.
If this were true, that would mean I would have been bussing the hell out of Sam both Day 1 and Day 2. (absent the DT holstering, which I guess could have happened). I guess I need to re-read that sequence again because that whole N1 kill puzzled me, and we never got an answer from Jake about the alien thing did we?
In post 1357, Galron wrote:
In post 10, Galron wrote:Shoot 'em up hoss. :)
I'm a vig. Not an X-shot. So when I said that I think Sam roleblocked me, I think she was telling the truth because I tried to shoot her N1. I wanted her to be the elimination D1.

N2 I took a shot at Plusjoy to test that claim, so my guess is Plus is telling the truth.
In post 1354, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 1343, Nono wrote:claim town wizard

targeted sam,, trusted sam so oops xD, switched after to maths after betrayal

give me time,, i'll solve the game, maybe
Who did you target night 2, then?
Man with no name? Your claim?

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1361 (isolation #283) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1359, Galron wrote:
In post 1343, Nono wrote:claim town wizard

targeted sam,, trusted sam so oops xD, switched after to maths after betrayal

give me time,, i'll solve the game, maybe
Where is your role in the grand idea thread? What exactly does wizard do?
It makes anyone who does kills strongman.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1362 (isolation #284) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 580, Galron wrote:I don't scum read doubting thomas. The whole N0 thing is a non-starter imo
Galron why did you not scumread DT if you’re a town vig?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1363 (isolation #285) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1358, Galron wrote:
In post 1356, Starbuck wrote:This was my thought. I didn't think sam would target Galron of all people on N1. I don't remember the claim of her targeting Galron at all. I see the claim of it happening is there, but it bothers me that it didn't stick out on my read.

However, there is the chance that DT lied about shooting as he did with the N0 result. It's all WIFOM, but there's a chance that he holstered on N1 to bluff scum and sam wasted an RB on someone who wasn't shooting. This whole business of targeting Galron could be a lie (because she flipped scum) and depending on what Galron claims, he could be in cahoots with sam.
If this were true, that would mean I would have been bussing the hell out of Sam both Day 1 and Day 2. (absent the DT holstering, which I guess could have happened). I guess I need to re-read that sequence again because that whole N1 kill puzzled me, and we never got an answer from Jake about the alien thing did we?
No. What Starbuck said could be true without you having to be bussing Sam.

And let’s not go into the whole “let’s assume DT lied”. I think there’s a simple answer for this.

Just it sucks. I kinda wanna see Man with no name’s claim to be sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1379 (isolation #286) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

K.

So here’s what likely happened N1.
Galron/TL/Plus in that order of likelihood are SK who shot Penguin.
Nono is likely scum with Sam wondering why I didn’t die. Sam was frank in expecting me to have died and therefore said that. The SK of those three didn’t get the hint.

I have been playing the way I am because I am Bulletproof Town Doctor and I am weak. Meaning if I visit town I die.

There doesn’t make sense to be a roleblocker this time around. I was also on ABR both nights. So DT shot Taylor which started cascade effect and SK is likely not strongman.

There is a chance that Nono could be town here and weird with his powers but I think we elim Nono then I put my checks each night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1380 (isolation #287) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1376, ManWithNoName wrote:Or, DT.
DT is likely not lying. Let’s not go down the road of dead town lying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1383 (isolation #288) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1379, MathBlade wrote:K.

So here’s what likely happened N1.
Galron/TL/Plus in that order of likelihood are SK who shot Penguin.
Nono is likely scum with Sam wondering why I didn’t die. Sam was frank in expecting me to have died and therefore said that. The SK of those three didn’t get the hint.

I have been playing the way I am because I am Bulletproof Town Doctor and I am weak. Meaning if I visit town I die.

There doesn’t make sense to be a roleblocker this time around. I was also on ABR both nights. So DT shot Taylor which started cascade effect and SK is likely not strongman.

There is a chance that Nono could be town here and weird with his powers but I think we elim Nono then I put my checks each night.
If I visit not town.

Sorry typo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1385 (isolation #289) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1381, ManWithNoName wrote:Wait, I thought weak dies on a visit to not town?
Typo.

That’s why ABR was mod conf to me because I was alive.

So if we elim Nono I turn into a cop and can likely give us the SK.

The missing kill from N1 is likely scum (SK or group) shooting in me+ABR.
Likely missing kill from N2 is likely scum (SK or group) shooting me.

Based on Nono wanting my claim scum probably shot me twice.
SK shot PP N1.

Then N2 DT shot Taylor starts cascade.
SK and scum try to shoot me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1386 (isolation #290) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1384, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 1380, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1376, ManWithNoName wrote:Or, DT.
DT is likely not lying. Let’s not go down the road of dead town lying.
I'm saying if TL is, in fact telling the truth he could have hit DT. I feel like he discounted that as well as everyone else.
If TL is telling the truth, he could have hit DT and SK hit Taylor. I would prevent the kill on ABR that causes the chain, as doctor.
It’s unlikely SK shoots a scumread after how decimated the other scum team was.
Possible but not probable.

DT imho shoots Taylor here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1388 (isolation #291) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1387, Galron wrote:That may be it. Eliminate nono. Investigate me or Plus. I'm telling you though that I shot Plus, so I'm thinking ABR and Taylor kills were mine.
Incorrect.

You have to kill someone for suicides to take place.

If you shot Plus and are town then someone else had to shoot Taylor.

The only way the chain happens if you’re telling the truth is someone shot Taylor.

DT shooting Taylor makes the most sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1389 (isolation #292) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lovers are players who are linked to each other. If one Lover dies, the Lover(s) linked to it dies simultaneously.
From the wiki^^
Incorrect. Plus has to die to start the cascade. If Plus did start the cascade as you said then they’d have to die and revive. Possible but then they’d be conf scum to you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1390 (isolation #293) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1387, Galron wrote:That may be it. Eliminate nono. Investigate me or Plus. I'm telling you though that I shot Plus, so I'm thinking ABR and Taylor kills were mine.
Why would you want me to investigate Plus?

We know they’re not town. That just results in me dying.

The alternative is I could try to save my top town read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1394 (isolation #294) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1391, Galron wrote:I'm really confused. Why would plus be confirmed scum to me?

It doesn't matter to me. If you're town, investigate me if you think Plus is scum.
If you shot Plus and Plus died, that would be mechanically impossible due to Plus’s claim. They would have to die and come back to life. This isn’t represented. It’s much more likely if you shot Plus then TL is the SK who shot PP N1 and then tried to shoot me N2.

It’s the only way the kills work is if an SK/another scum group shot PP n1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1395 (isolation #295) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1393, ManWithNoName wrote:I believe weak roles die when they visit anyone not aligned with the town. Not just on a scum
This.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1396 (isolation #296) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Nono

Going to hedge my bets here.
I am either going to investigate MWNN or Galron tonight. If I live I will say who is conf town between the two.

Then if scum/SK wants to avoid the wifom they have to kill Starbuck or TL.

If they kill Starbuck we don’t have a possibly selfvoting Townie in lylo.

And if they kill the latter they run out of room to hide.

Starbuck still gives me bad gut vibes but with the claims present they’re probably town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1397 (isolation #297) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gun to my head I think it’s Galron because Sam likely blocked DT N1 then Galron tries to shoot me but since I didn’t die he thinks he was roleblocked then comes up with a story of shooting Plus to try to throw off mechanics.

Nono is probably last group scum if any exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1398 (isolation #298) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ps sorry if I was an ass.

Trying to draw kills and signal ABR I am going to be scummy as fuck to lure out the scum at the same time is hella hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1406 (isolation #299) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1405, ManWithNoName wrote:Because I think one of us hammered, is what I am trying to say, if I could like express ideas right now.
You can.

If hammer happened it is twilight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1412 (isolation #300) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah Starbuck is still sus to me but I think my gut has intestinal problems.

Remember I will he investigating Man or Galron.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1413 (isolation #301) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1412, MathBlade wrote:Yeah Starbuck is still sus to me but I think my gut has intestinal problems.

Remember I will he investigating Man or Galron.
Be* fuck autocorrect.

If I die TL goes up as SK possibly as well but y’all should listen to Starbuck if I die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1415 (isolation #302) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

TL you are never to act again if you’re town.

Pedit yes.

If you’re town do not do anything that can kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1416 (isolation #303) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I die good luck y’all.

I think you’ve got this.

Just don’t think DT lied.

Never ever think town lied.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1419 (isolation #304) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1417, Starbuck wrote:Unfortunately, he did about N0. Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for him.
N0 while technically a lie, is a standard practice on other sites.

It’s a “lie” but not really.

It’s just not MS meta.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1421 (isolation #305) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

?? I am confused by that. I was thinking Mafia Universe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1423 (isolation #306) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yay! Being disadvantaged with a broken joke detector is awesome sometimes /self depreciating sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1425 (isolation #307) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

If this game ever reaches final four elim Plus

If truth telling they don’t die
And if lying we win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1468 (isolation #308) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well played MWNN I townread you hard and thought Galron was the last SK and Nono was a “Oh god don’t make the SK a strongman” elim. I thought we had way more town than we did.

If I realized how desperate it was I probably still die visiting you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (isolation #309) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am just so happy I actually got to be bulletproof as Town. (I think I legit had like 2-3 scum games in a row as BP scum a few years ago)

I almost always draw that as scum.

And I almost never if never have been doctor.

So happy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1474 (isolation #310) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1473, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1471, ManWithNoName wrote:I think Ircher caused his own death, looking at the Alien thread.
Yep.
Well sort of. Scum shot Taylor too iirc from skim so Ircher woulda died anyway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1483 (isolation #311) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

That was indeed very fun :) Thanks Jake!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1491 (isolation #312) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1486, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Too much antitown, it was not a majority of town players in this game
Agreed but don’t play GI for balance :$

We elimmed each day right and lost.

:(

Out of curiosity ABR did you get my crumbs?

I was mostly tailoring them to you so you’d be able to direct me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1494 (isolation #313) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: crumbs
quote="In post 451, MathBlade"]Hi catching up now. Apparently gotta heal some sick burns left by my prior slots.[/quote]
In post 452, MathBlade wrote:
In post 185, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Great. I'm now confirmed town without the negative utility of being a lover.
Interesting. I think this should be remembered for later.

If you remember nothing else about what I say remember this post.
In post 473, MathBlade wrote:Meh ABR will be a quick read tomorrow. Best to let him do his thing today I think.
In post 485, MathBlade wrote:
In post 484, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm fairly certain sam is scum.

when starbuck and mathblade post more, I'll be able to evaluate. I think taylorswift and TL are town. I'm not sure about DT, is he trolling? Low chance of flipping scum if so.

ManWithNoName also on my scum watchlist.
Don’t worry about me. We will either be really awesome or not tomorrow. Your time is best spent elsewhere. You were always the stronger of us with reads, not too strong mind you.
In post 521, MathBlade wrote:
In post 518, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 514, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 513, TemporalLich wrote:I'm actually willing to bet, if ABR flips Impostor you are an Impostor as well MB
Are you saying you have a guess of scum team of DT, ABR and DT?

Let's consolidate these ideas so we can read them.
I'm saying MathBlade is scum with either ABR or DT, and I'm 50% sure that's an exclusive or.

That being said, the most valuable info push is DT right now, as a green DT bodes poorly for ABR. If MB flips town then the whole associative V-shape falls apart.

pedit: you have to be trolling right? and is a confirmation of ABR's role (which is Sweetheart, not Weak), which in turn is a weak confirmation of ABR's alignment (it is definitely possible for Sweetheart to appear as non-town via alignment-forcing rerolls or other shenanigans). It would be preposterous to assume ABR is actually Weak, and such a thing can't be confirmed without ABR dying or a role cop existing.
Correct.

It would be preposterous to assume ABR is weak.

That’s not what I am doing.
In post 590, MathBlade wrote:
In post 589, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah, Mathblade is town.
Cool with that established go reread my opening when I was weird. If you figure it out good for you.

Then maybe you can do some heavy lifting I can’t.
In post 900, MathBlade wrote:Like fuck...some games should be frozen in time as the angel they are. *shakes head*
In post 899, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961

There’s the game if you care. Please stop with the “low hanging fruit”. I have more examples than I know what to do with. Seriously. Gistou.

I can scum. I am getting better at being town, but I surely can scum.

The frozen in time with the angel comment was directed at you combined with the prior scum games comment I played a scum game with you with Frozen Angel who was a doctor. I was BP that game

The others were all generic weak doctor
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1496 (isolation #314) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much I was saying “Hey gonna cop ABR the whole time” as if you were town you’d be a likely NK and if you were scum I’d never have to push you. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1497 (isolation #315) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1495, Albert B. Rampage wrote:oh yeah, whatever happened to frozen angel?
Best probably not to talk about it openly. There’s some wounds between she and I. Time heals a lot though but ugh.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”