Identity Reboot [post-Round 10]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:29 am

Post by pablito »

/in stranger
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by pablito »

In post 80, Aristophanes wrote:Man these are hard now!

pablito,
Have you named the vacuum, and if so, what name have you given it?
When I was little, I couldn't pronounce vacuum so it always sounded like varoom. So in my family now they always make fun of me and say they're going to "vroom the room". So only made sense to name it "vroom vroom". And of course I just recently made up a song about vroom vroom's adventures around the room with her friend the broom that I sing when it is on and happily blinking.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by pablito »

pablito's friends would definitely be talking about anal beads, but pablito definitely knows what anal beads are.

Whenever I travel, I engage in "The Christopher Plan", which is drinking each hour from waking until passing out and keeping track by writing on my hand. This has led to shortly falling asleep after a brewery tour in Czechia, being the drunk goalie in Buenos Aires, getting sick while dressed up in a shirt and tie while missing a flight in London, and drinking heavily for an extra day while in the sun in Cuba to stave off a hangover.

I'd have to admit, I see it feasible Radja having my identity and me having his identity as well.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:58 am

Post by pablito »

In post 147, Fluminator wrote:Meme is not an evil sorcerer so I'm ruling him out.

Question for Haschel and Pabs:
Tell me about your repertoire of magic tricks and how often you do them!
One of my good friends taught himself some illusions through YouTube because he wanted some ways to flirt better with girls. He tested one on me and I wasn't impressed. It was a card trick with a stripped deck but I had one as a kid so I knew what was going on. Anyway that inspired him to actually go seek a magic club in town and since I brought his confidence down he guilted me into doing a class with him he got through Groupon. So I literally only learned an act with 3 illusions and haven't learned more but he went to their advanced class on his own and his confidence is building but he still fails at flirting. As for me I never do them.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:10 am

Post by pablito »

Spoiler:
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by pablito »

I was thinking someone talking about creating variants would lead Flum to think "who likes to come up with challenges and mod games?"

For several years before ORGs came on scene, I personally ran tournaments twice a week and had staff under my guidance run tournaments in hearts, backgammon, spades, checkers and chess the other days of the week. I was the head boss of my own tournaments and was online each night to oversee it all.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by pablito »

I was going between Ecuador and Colombia. Back in 2009 FARC was still a legitimate concern when going through Southern Colombia. It was highly suggested to travel only through day bus as guerrilla forces and land pirates often stopped night busses to rob people and steal luggage. My only item I was worried about was my DSLR camera but I was hiding it in my nike string bag so it looked like I was more poor student than tourist.

So I left at midday around lunch because I missed the first departure early morning. That day it was raining and the minibus was going slower than anticipated so my original arrival at the border ended up a few hours later when it was getting dark.

Anyway it was raining at the land border crossing and I did not want to stick around in dangerous Colombian drug lord lands. Everyone suggested I just try to get a hotel since the crossing was about to close and then the entry office in Ecuador would close too. I got to the Columbia office just before it closed and got the departure stamp. However they closed the fence in between. So a local told me I am allowed to go down below in the ditch and go around the fence so I just did it because I was scared to stay in Colombia that night.

I got to Ecuador and slept in the bus station and went to get my entry stamp next morning and they asked how I got across if the fence was closed. I told the truth but they told me it was legal to do anyway.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:58 am

Post by pablito »

I was in the Philippines the winter after Survivor: Philippines. Was in the area for vacation already but our driver coming back from the airport found out I was recently certified by PADI in scuba so he brought me to an instructor and suggested my two dives be on a underwater shelf and the other with the whale sharks. This was before the international tourism boom because of whale shark swimming. I was as excited as Malcolm was. It was at this secluded beach with nothing but a lady's house who cooked meals for passing local tourists.

So I scuba dived with whale sharks about 30 ft underwater. They feed the sharks to bring them closer to shore. When underwater, one came right up to my instructor and I. Caught the instructor off guard and he got hit hard in the head by the tail. But those things are about 15 ft long and it wanted to surface so I let it pass between us and it hit me lightly on its way up.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by pablito »

Yessir.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:21 am

Post by pablito »

/in contestant
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:25 am

Post by pablito »

Spoiler:
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:12 am

Post by pablito »

I went to Cuba on a visa that required cultural interaction and didn't book any tours in advance because back then it was a bit looser in granting visas. It was more of a last minute decision anyway. My friends wanted to go to this really cool landmark and after just wandering around taking photos we ended up in these tunnels and saw this landscaper guy opening up this building or something and told us we can go inside.

We wandered around and read the placards and turns out it was where locals hid during the missile crisis and had information about how they were holding the fort. Eventually the landscaper guy started giving us additional information and gave us a tour and explained further. Of course he looked at me and asked if I spoke Spanish which I do so he told me to translate everything for him because he was only going to speak Spanish from then on. He asked me to ask my friends if they were dating and when they were getting married. He's gay and she's not for the institution of marriage but they told me to tell him they're on their honeymoon.

Eventually other English speaking people came into the tunnels and joined our group so I had to translate for them too. Then halfway along the tour he wandered away and said okay now you lead the tour I'll go do the tour for these Spaniards who are over there. He then disappeared before I could say anything. So I lead the remainder of our new group by reading any signs and adding my own favorite stories about a 10 year old girl Maria who lived in the tunnels back then and her favorite doll which she left behind and is buried somewhere.

At the end of the tour I got my picture with him so I can verify the cultural activity of "discussing history with a local during 1pm-2:30pm" on my cultural log. I also gave him my tips I received from the tour. His name was Orlando and his daughter happened to live in Florida but can't visit her of course. We invited him to our friends' wedding ceremony we planned to have when we got to the beach resort later that week. We took photos later that day of the happy couple. My male friend then told people later on the trip he met my female friend because she was the winning contestant on the reality show "Wife Me Up" and he was the "suitor" and he star of the hit Cambodian dating reality series. Since I was not a contestant they made me into their minder and an associate producer on the show because I was a location scout.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:38 am

Post by pablito »

Thanks for inviting me! After being on the other side of the stage all this time, it's great to be a contestant! I hope that I don't fail miserably, but it would be great karma for all the times I've fooled others.

I want to appreciate all 12 of your smiling faces. Many of you I know, and some of you I'm just starting to get to know. I hope that this journey into the depths of your identities will get us closer to being better friends and better enemies. May the great exploration of your personality commence! As a therapist, this is only appropriate.

I'll start with splitting you all, because that's what a proper therapist should do. In the great tradition of Kleinian psychology, splitting is a primary defense mechanism in which I see you as either all-good or all-bad much like how a baby sees its mother as all good, the one that feeds and takes care of me, or all bad, the one that disappears and doesn't take care of me. As such, let's figure this out:

Please split into the following categories:
Benevolent mothers [doorless bedroom, Ash Ketchum, creepy dollhouse owner, flag enthusiast, perfume connoisseur, Japan tourist]
Evil step-mothers [drunk paramedic, boat police, chest hair, jar deviant, lakehouse refurbisher, teacher murderer]
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by pablito »

Let's start with
Something_Smart for "Their family owns a lake house that was a hotel until the third story burned off in the 50's"
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by pablito »

Thanks for playing Something_Smart. I don't know you, but I'm sure you have great stories about the lake house and feel free to share more. Sorry to put the story on the evil side but it sounds like a horror story in the making.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:36 am

Post by pablito »

In post 616, CreativeMod1 wrote:
In post 615, pablito wrote:Thanks for playing Something_Smart. I don't know you, but I'm sure you have great stories about the lake house and feel free to share more. Sorry to put the story on the evil side but it sounds like a horror story in the making.
Wait, if you don't know them....how on earth did you guess their identity at random? xD
This was in relation to a previous identity used. I remembered SC was also in that tridenty too.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 am

Post by pablito »

I know that Ari can grow great facial hair so I think he'd be quite peludo on the chest as well. To be fair, chest hair should've been on the benevolent side. But I'm glad I split it up this way since my initial guesses for this one were Radja or SleepyKrew...

I'm going to guess on this.
Aristophanes has chest hair in the shape of the bat symbol
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:43 am

Post by pablito »

Thanks Ari for playing. I know of you but I don't think our paths have crossed too often. You seem like a top notch guy and you're someone I'd definitely enjoy getting to know better.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:49 am

Post by pablito »

The Phils are way too far away for Brits, and there are many amazing holiday destinations that are just as nice in the Mediterranean so sorry CM1 and brightskies I'm going to pass on you for that one. Also "vacation" is an American thing.

SC doesn't strike me as one to venture too far away, so I'll go with
lilith2013 was pulled over by the boat police in the Phils

I hope you had some spare pesos on you for that one. ;)
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:15 am

Post by pablito »

I have a good idea on which one is Coug, so I'm going to go to the other side for fun.

lilith thanks for playing! I remember you were in worldwide flight race but I can't remember if I sent the game to the Philippines then. I hope you enjoyed the islands and if you were in the Visayas, then those mangos as well. I dream every day of fresh mango from that region. Hope that boat trip wasn't too eventful.

Let's use a
tridentity on did not have a bedroom door but instead had a curtain
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:16 am

Post by pablito »

In post 625, lilith2013 wrote:how are your guesses so good??
Memory of interactions with people, I suppose. Plus good process of elimination.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:21 am

Post by pablito »

Hi Plotinus! Guess I'm first getting to know more of the players I don't know too well. I'm excited to ask my first question. I decided to go for one of the identities about childhood because I enjoy learning about early developmental history.

@Plotinus, why was your family so worried about having a door on your bedroom?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:19 am

Post by pablito »

In post 630, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 626, pablito wrote:lilith thanks for playing! I remember you were in worldwide flight race but I can't remember if I sent the game to the Philippines then. I hope you enjoyed the islands and if you were in the Visayas, then those mangos as well. I dream every day of fresh mango from that region. Hope that boat trip wasn't too eventful.
Wow I totally forgot about the worldwide flight race!! I just looked that up and wow, memories

I was so excited to tell the boat story haha. We went to Boracay and it was gorgeous :] we did a sunset boat ride one night and got pulled over for being on the roof of the boat because that's not allowed (but the boat captain was like "fuck em, just wait til they're gone and go back up")
I want to go to Borocay someday but heard they are trying to season limit the tourists. Also that totally sounds like what would happen.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:59 am

Post by pablito »

Because that answer was slightly adjacent to the intent of the question, I'll go with
Plotinus enjoyed the bedroom curtain
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:41 am

Post by pablito »

I'm going to save my questions. Based on the grammar structure, I'll go with
N had the bedroom curtain
. Maybe it helped out with air conditioning in the hot winters to not have a door.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by pablito »

N, thanks for playing! I remember you too from worldwide flight race (aside from other games too). I kept thinking in such a warm climate you'd never want to have a curtain for a door, but I guess that was misguided. I'd be fascinated if there's a more nefarious reason aside from the doorway was too big.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by pablito »

@SleepyKrew Tell me how you solved this flag puzzle
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:26 am

Post by pablito »

I wish your family could've given you a mini tabletop door set to slam. Or perhaps a dollhouse older than you.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:57 am

Post by pablito »

@xof, what compelled you to taste the perfume?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by pablito »

Ugh. That sounds like a good story because it has so many details I wasn't expecting but maybe has too many details.

Let's just do another question.

@SleepyKrew, why did you taste the perfume?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by pablito »

Going to mention my current thoughts.

Equinox: Japan
Plotinus: Flags or Perfume, far possibility of Pokemon or Dollhouse
Radja: Dollhouse, far possibility of Flags or Pokemon
SleepyKrew: Perfume or Pokemon, far possibility of Flags
xofelf: Flags or Pokemon, far possibility of Dollhouse

brighteningskies: sauce, far possibility of murder
CreativeMod1: murder, far possibility of sauce
StrangerCoug: college

Saving those certainties until later when I lose the assistance.

Time to do this double dip now to maximize my chances.

Let's do
Double dip on perfume for SleepyKrew and Plotinus
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:46 am

Post by pablito »

Glad I didn't just try to guess on that one. Would've gotten that one wrong.

Thanks for playing Plotinus! You are a convincing liar and were the trickiest person for me to figure out. Glad to get to know you better!

@Creativemod1 Why were you accused of killing your school teacher?

@xof, Tell me more about how you solved this flag puzzle
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:52 am

Post by pablito »

Neither of those sound likely.

Equinox would love to visit Japan
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 am

Post by pablito »

This changes everything.

@Equinox, what was the flag puzzle?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by pablito »

I'm going to be drunk from now until end of weekend so apologies for delays in advance.

Equinox, Hi! I don't believe your story though but this helps me narrow down your story. I'm leaning toward you with Pokemon or dollhouse. You seem like one of the most fascinating people on this website. Stay cool.

Radja, I'm glad I have you in this one. I know you well so this helps. But you're a tricky one so I'm not sure. Always glad to see you, amigo.

SleepyKrew, you're always hard for me to read. But I love your stories and adventures. Oh the many more we could've created as well but we no longer live nearby each other.

xof, my love. I never cease to smile in your presence. Any of the choices for you will tell a happy story and you deserve that.

brighteningskies, glad to make your acquaintance and welcome to identity! I hope you enjoy your time here and you stick around. I think I'll save a question for you.

CreativeMod1, I've been a huge fan of yours ever since lemon pancakes. You are a bright shining star in MishMash and I'm glad you call this land your home now. Please keep modding. I like your style. We need good mods and you fit the bill.

StrangerCoug, hey old friend! If you are the college identity, then Im happy because it sounds like something I'd do.

Thank you all for playing. And all of you I already knocked out. Identity is a great game because it's not only fun but it creates a sense of community. We get to know each other better and it's fun to hear our great life stories. Many thanks to Ariel for modding.

Now that I've acknowledged all your beautiful souls, let's get back to the game!
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by pablito »

@Radja, how'd you get such an ancient dollhouse?

Update on future guesses:
Equinox pokemon
Radja dollhouse
SleepyKrew flags
xof Japan

Brighteningskies murder
Cmod1 sauce
Coug paramedic
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:04 am

Post by pablito »

In post 664, SleepyKrew wrote:Unless you meant that you've moved away, in which case :(
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:47 am

Post by pablito »

In post 667, Radja wrote:
In post 661, pablito wrote:@Radja, how'd you get such an ancient dollhouse?
Hey Pabs, always a pleasure!

The dollhouse belonged to my mother. She had stored IT away in the attic but bumped into it while cleaning up. We were visiting shortly after ao she showed it to our girls, who absolutely adored it. So we had pretty much no choice but to take it home. It still serves its purpose today!

So yeah, not really ancient, bit older than me! Unless you're calling me ancient?
I'm more ancient than you. Well that's pretty much expected as Radja was the only one I know who takes care of a daughter on the list.

Radja owns the dollhouse
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 am

Post by pablito »

@brighteningskies, why were you accused of killing your school teacher?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by pablito »

Equinox did the pokemon tournament
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by pablito »

Oooh. Ugh. I know Equinox now, but 5 of these are going to be tough still.

Any volunteers to be my phone a friend? If none by tomorrow I have someone in mind.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:19 am

Post by pablito »

I'd like to
invite Haschel Cedricson as my phone a friend
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:57 am

Post by pablito »

Yes I picked him to help on this benevolent split. He would know Radja, SleepyKrew, and xofelf.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:35 am

Post by pablito »

In post 681, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Hey hey!

I am reasonably positive that Xof owns the dollhouse.

Skrew once ran a Pokemon RPG in Mishmash and is familiar with the competitive scene; he would be my choice for that one.
I really didn't think Equinox was flags so she likely has the dollhouse. This confuses me.

Skrew I could see I guess
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 am

Post by pablito »

I trust the expert.
xof has the dollhouse
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by pablito »

@Radja what would your Japan itinerary be?

@brighteningskies and creativemod, how did everyone in your home react after you broke that jar of sauce?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:33 am

Post by pablito »

Let's trust the expert again. At least it's 50-50.

SleepyKrew did the pokemon tournament
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by pablito »

brighteningskies - teacher murderer
Creativemod1 - sauce jar
StrangerCoug - paramedic
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 am

Post by pablito »

Thanks all for the fun game. I put too much weight in certain contexts so I missed some in the end.

Off to be a stranger again!
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by pablito »

I was travelling from Colombia to Ecuador. I was just crossing at the normal highway crossing. You are supposed to get off the Colombian bus, go to the customs house there, get your exit stamp and then walk across the border into Ecuador. I did that, but then I didn't get my entry stamp when I walked into Ecuador and just got on the shuttle right away since it looked like it was leaving toward the bus terminal in the next city over. Turns out that was an illegal border crossing, because after I got on the 3pm bus toward Quito, the border police came on my bus, took me off, and aggressively told me I had illegally crossed, because I never got the entry stamp after entering, so they took me off the bus and explained what I did, since I was obviously trying to illegally immigrate. They detained my backpack and set me in a police car for a few hours while they tried to get more people off the other buses.

It wasn't until maybe 8pm or so that we found a "common language" to help me ask for forgiveness, and then afterward they were all smiles and were telling me all about their lives and about their beautiful country and even gave me tips for when I went to Quito. I even asked them to take a picture arresting me inside the cop car and they obliged and gave me a car ride back to the immigration terminal to get my forgotten stamp. Then I got back to the bus toward Quito around dinner time and arrived in Quito late at night and I didn't even eat lunch or dinner that night because of the ordeal, but luckily there was food nearby the hostel I was staying at, so I got a quick burrito and had a fun story to tell everyone, but not after doing the typical pablito thing and drinking lots, because my nerves were shot after that ordeal.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:25 am

Post by pablito »

In post 712, racefan12 wrote:For me, getting to hear stories like that is almost a bigger benefit to asking questions than getting more information about the game is.

A tiny part of me is actually a little skeptical of a story with that much detail, but I'm not gonna overthink it.

pablito illegally crossed an international border
True, I have lied with stories with lots of detail before. Anyway, good sleuthing!
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:30 am

Post by pablito »

It was shampoopoopoo boy. The cat loved being in the bathroom only when someone was on the toilet. Hating being in the bathroom any other time. Was a skittish fellow. Of course I was in there for awhile and lo and behold the cat got in the bathroom and startled me because he started knocking over shampoo bottles while staring directly at me and then the toilet paper and then back at me. I let out a yelp so they named me shampoopoo boy (which only lasted a week because I got a worse name) but the cat got shampoopoopoo boy for its entire life. And I always firmly closed the door thereafter so it never happened again.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by pablito »

As a 8 year old I found a ledger in woolworths and made it into a teacher gradebook. Later as a 9 year old I wanted to be a shopkeep with impeccable accounting so it changed as I kept track of purchases and receipts. I am not an accountant.
Sup, later.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”