Mish Mash Rules + Game List

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #488 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Be aware that abandoning games, unnecessarily changing rules, or
acting unfairly/capriciously towards players
may result in you being required to seek a ruleset review or find an experienced co-mod before starting future games.

I’m beyond relieved that that kind of unethical fuckery isn’t tolerated on this site.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #493 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 490, vincentw wrote:Hi, would anyone like to play Villagers? It's a card drafting game for up to 5 players, where you try to build chains and score the most coins. I'm just about ready to mod, currently sending my ruleset to StrangerCoug for pointers. If you've played the board game, the rules are exactly the same. If you're interested, reply here or PM me!
/sure
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #501 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in Lucky
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #509 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 506, Gypyx wrote:gauging interest for Onirim a solitaire-like 2-players cooperative game, the goal is to manage to activate every door in the deck using various methods, while dodging nightmares and being fast enough to do it before the deck runs out of cards

it would be a pretty fast-paced game, and rules could be messed with to allow more than 2 players if this has interest
/in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #510 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 507, innocentvillager wrote:advertising chess tournament we have 8 players currently and might start soon come /in
After team mafia, I’ll /in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #512 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 511, Gypyx wrote:you're late to both tbh
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #531 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m thinking of possibly running some type of Jeopardy type game, so both gauging interest and hoping to find a backup or co-mod who is skilled at graphics but that is obviously mainly for aesthetic purposes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #542 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 540, Mizzytastic wrote:Gauging interest in Money, a series of 5 mini games played by the same players originally presented on the video service Nebula.

Each game has a co-operative strategy and chances for political dealing between subsets of players through open table communication but also a lot of hidden information about the game actions and actual results. The marketing for the show put it as requiring trust while creating the perfect environment for breaking it.
I clicked the link and it didn’t tell me anything. Can you either provide another one or explain the concept please?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #551 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Seeking someone talented with graphics to help me design a Jeopardy game. I could of course do it without that but it would be a lot less fun.

Eta: Flea the Magician has very kindly offered to design the graphics for me, so please pm me if you’re interested in playing.

Once enough people express interest in joining, we’ll start.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”