Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1145, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1143, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1142, Jake The Wolfie wrote:@Gloria

If you really do TR me, then trust me. I won't accept your proposal.
I would do that if it came down to Pooky, RR and you and Pooky refused me.

I don’t want to leave the game yet, so I don’t want to trust anyone rn.

However, I won’t object if someone else trusts you.
There is only 1 scenario in which you would leave the game, and that is in your loss.
What do you mean? I don’t think we lose unless someone trusts RR.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1148, shellyc wrote:
I trust Sneasel

sorry if this loses the game town
I don’t see why scum!Sneasel tries to push me out of the game to help town!RR. So, good with this because obviously I think it’s the converse.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Oh I see @Jake. I really do think it’s RR, I’m just more confident on Pooky than you but I don’t want to leave the game today so I won’t even accept trusts from confitown.

I really liked a couple of your posts. If you can do more of those, that would be super.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1153, shellyc wrote:I'll leave the game today
Hopefully I get better at reading you. <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1167, shellyc wrote:why me/gloria in particular

i think gloria should stay
<3

@Sneasel, I hear you but am not convinced. I don’t agree with you.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #205) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1179, shellyc wrote:
In post 1178, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you are a mean one shelly cult :(
I TR POOKY
I do too but I’m very happy to get the Shelley seal of approval. :)
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1185, Necessary Sneasel wrote:it is so tempting to just leave and let the rest of you sort Gloria and the POE out

Gloria I wasn't looking for "I agree" or "I disagree". I was looking for you to explain why you think it's better that you're here in endgame.

if people don't see what I'm getting at with Gloria and we're wrong on RR and y'all trust the wrong one I'll be disappointed
I have already backed off of RR and they still didn’t do anything. If we decide Pooky’s town, we don’t need to worry about RR. I don’t want them to pair. The only other decision is who keeps them company. If both me and Shelley are mindmelding on town!Pooky, the game is pretty much won. RR isn’t going to become more readable although Jake definitely might but if we can all agree on town!Pooky, it really doesn’t matter.

Because RR isn’t going to become more readable and it doesn’t matter. The only two slots that matter aren’t going to be adversely affected anyway, so your whole potential sky-is-falling-if-Gloria-stays isn’t warranted.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it is so sad

have you seen 5 cm per second? another one of my favorites. I like tragedies because they make me feel things inside. :3

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1190, Necessary Sneasel wrote:the sky isn't falling lol it just feels like such a obvious way to check scum's narrative that I'm confused you're disinterested in taking it

whatever, I'll go with what akarin/fidget want. this game is rapidly moving towards a Jake/RR final 2.
My being in the game won’t affect that. Even RR agreed with that. :lol:

I don’t want them paired. The only decision for me was who should remain with them, so unlike you I don’t believe RR will become any more readable. Only Jake and Pooky will but since we only need to confidently tr one of Pooky/Jake, it makes no difference and if Shelley of all people are mindmelding with me on town!Pooky because she’s the one who’s been the strongest scumreading him (who’s town because I don’t care what RR thinks). Then that’s good enough for me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1193, Necessary Sneasel wrote:that's pretty misleading. your being in the game only doesn't effect it if we all proceed with the assumption that RR is absolutely scum.
they have said clearly that they can't bear this game because of your presence
and I think that shines through more than their alignment does.

that's the last I'll say on this to you because I really don't think you're following what I want to talk to you about. I need more minds on this. if akarin & fidget are also in favor of keeping you in the game and praying RR is scum, my ability to follow through on this concern is very restricted.
Okay, you’re actually being mean now. I won’t engage with you if you continue to do that. :/
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1194, Akarin wrote:
In post 1164, Necessary Sneasel wrote:actually in general, other than Gloria, does anyone else see what I'm getting at by suggesting Gloria/shelly need to go together?
I understand why you're saying it, I just disagree that it matters I guess.
+1

That’s what I’ve been trying to get through to him and I think that now both me and Shelley agree on Pooky town, it’s even less relevant.

If RR flips scum like I 97% certain he will, I’ll be hoping for an apology from Sneasel but won’t be holding my breath. :(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I also don’t think it’s acceptable that he thinks he has any kind of right to try to force me out of the game. I already compromised, did not engage directly with RR and backed off of them. It’s completely unreasonable to even suggest, let alone demand - and extremely disrespectfully and cruelly to boot - that I be forced to exit the game. He has absolutely no right to do that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #212) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1198, Akarin wrote:Sneasel isn't being irrational and I don't think he meant that to be mean to you, Gloria. He's saying that's what Rainbow said.

Like I actually agree with what Sneasel is saying, the only reason I don't care is I feel like it's a 1% chance of improving things and I literally care more about typing a post about riding off into the sunset than I do about this. Which is stupid of me but that's where my brain is right now.

The problem is that RR and Jake (and Pooky) have so little to go on it feels like RVS all over again, but a 3p RR/Jake/Pooky RVS isn't really something I expect to be better than random anyway.

It's really a LYLO situation with a bunch of spare ICs around and I do like us all being around, but
maybe
RR would play the game more once you left with someone, Gloria. I assume Sneasel wants it to be me and Fidget because of who he thinks will personality clash with Rainbow and who will try to draw them into the game. I just kind of feel like, emotionally, on Rainbow's part as well as the rest of us, that ship sailed like 4 real life days ago. My objection is just that I don't think it will matter, but I do think it's like objectively the right play.
I disagree, what he said to me was entirely uncalled for and nasty. I don’t see how it’s the right play because as I have already said, I don’t believe RR will become more readable but Pooky and Jake likely will, so why shouldn’t our focus be on the players who have already demonstrated their willingness to be readable over a player who has shown no interest in doing so? I backed off and did not engage them to test Sneasel’s theory and it made absolutely no difference anyway but now that Shelley has mindmelded with me on Pooky town which you might not realize is huge, I think it’s more a matter of who pairs with whom first and the order of their respective exits. I still of course want to hear more from Jake but I feel pretty confident we can win with pairing Pooky. However, we will have plenty of time to see what both he and Jake does in the next phase and of course, you, me and Fidget should hopefully all be in sync on that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

[quote="In post 1193, Necessary Sneasel[/url]they have said clearly that they can't bear this game because of your presence[/quote]

I’m very sorry Akarin but I don’t think I’m comfortable spending time in the dead thread with someone who thinks it’s acceptable to speak to me like that. :(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #214) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1201, Akarin wrote:Gloria, you're right that no one can or should force you out of the game.

But Sneasel is just pushing for what he thinks is the optimal play based on personalities and I actually agree that it is. I'm just being apathetic.

I'm sure you realize, but you have a big personality and the idea is to change the social dynamic of the game because you're not around. That's not crazy.

Yes, he pushed it strong, but I don't think he meant it as a personal attack on you.

I trust Gloria
I have also stated very clearly I’m not ready to exit the game rn, so I really don’t understand why you’re offering me a trust on D2?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1143, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I don’t want to leave the game yet, so I don’t want to trust anyone rn.
@Akarin, do you miss this post?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1208, Akarin wrote:Anyway, I'm not saying you have to leave, but the idea has merit I think.

And if the issue was you didn't want to leave
with Sneasel or Shelly
I thought I should offer instead.
I’m extremely happy with Sneasel leaving with anyone who isn’t RR. Shelley is a sweetheart.

Yes, I definitely don’t want to leave with Sneasel. No the idea doesn’t have merit because I have already backed off of RR and not engaged with them but it really doesn’t matter because it’s a lot more productive to engage with Pooky and Jake anyway.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1208, Akarin wrote:Anyway, I'm not saying you have to leave, but the idea has merit I think.

And if the issue was you didn't want to leave
with Sneasel or Shelly
I thought I should offer instead.
In post 1209, Akarin wrote:Sorry
It’s okay. <3 I’m sorry, I’m very upset rn at Sneasel and I didn’t mean to take that out on you. :cry:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1167, shellyc wrote:why me/gloria in particular

i think gloria should stay
And I’m clearly not the only one who disagrees with Sneasel.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1249, Rainbow Reads wrote:
T
h
a
n
k
s
f
o
r
m
o
d
d
i
n
g
E
q
u
i
n
o
x
Sorry :facepalm:

:(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #220) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1250, the worst wrote:first time I've been called unnecessary, unacceptable, disrespectful or cruel since I was a teenaged edgelord who was all of those things

Gloria, the next time someone strongly disagrees with you, please take 5 minutes to consider why they strongly disagree with you. You don't have to agree with them, just wait and see where they're coming from.

Please make a concerted effort to stay out of my games where possible, I will reciprocate.
You’re being really unfair to me, that comment really hurt my feelings. :cry: Please try and look at it from mpov.

Saying someone can’t bear your presence really hurt me. I don’t understand how you’re not seeing that. :(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1254, Rainbow Reads wrote:
In post 1252, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1249, Rainbow Reads wrote:
T
h
a
n
k
s
f
o
r
m
o
d
d
i
n
g
E
q
u
i
n
o
x
Sorry :facepalm:

:(
W
a
y
t
o
o
l
i
t
t
l
e
m
u
c
h
t
o
o
l
a
t
e
P
l
e
a
s
e
d
o
t
h
e
s
a
m
e
f
o
r
m
e
a
s
t
h
e
w
o
r
s
t
a
n
d
i
f
y
o
u
s
e
e
m
e
p
l
a
y
i
n
g
s
t
a
y
o
u
t
o
f
g
a
m
e
s
I
'
m
a
l
r
e
a
d
y
i
n
No offense but I’m having a really rough time of it and I’m had it up to here with everyone fucking shitting on me recently so no. :roll:

I don’t deserve thid from either of you. I am nobody’s fucking whilping post. I feel already bad we lost and I’m allowing anyone to emotionally abuse me for trying my best and playing my heart out and if either you or tw think that’s some kind of goddaln crime than both of you can redacted because Ino longer give afuck!

I try so goodzmn hqrd znd everone just fucking shits all over mr. Im ficking donr with ghis bulldhit.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1259, the worst wrote:that's not me saying you're unbearable - that's me pointing out someone else finds you unbearable to play with. I save that shit for postgame, it's not my style to put people down when they're trying their best.

your read on hectic sucked. your read on pooky sucked. your read on RR was mediocre and heavily tunnelled. you refusing to leave and spamposting to rally townies towards town!pooky means I either gamble the game on a read nobody else is willing to back, and which I'm also not confident in because Jake is utterly useless, and RR won't play the game while you're in it. and because I float another strategy while quoting your scumread on finding you unbearable, I'm a shitty person? nah fam

this is a team play setup and you are not a team player. I don't think you're capable of playing mafia sensibly, or in a way that's reasonable and fair to other players. this is the last I'll be saying on the subject until you apologise (accurately) for the offense you've caused me here.
Whzt part of thzt of whst yiubsaud hurt my feelings did you not read%, Did yiubthink i was lyinf or solvey?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #223) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I don’t hzve zny fucking feelings. Im here just to get fucking shit on bt every sihne person in mybrntired god lige!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #224) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Clon more I haven’t been hurt ebog yet, Keep kivjihgvlr xhrn Il already doxwn. go for iy.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@mods is there a way to delete my account?
. I don’t want to becon thid sure anymore.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1253, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Thanks for modding Equinox

Sorry Gloria I felt so bad when I saw you replace in :(

I think i feel worse about winning than losing - I really did want Jake to get paired.
I almost want to die nox thid is dininfair. I dtohfxdon deserg. zfb ogcthis shitbil gdttin pkhchgqfr
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1265, Akarin wrote:Gloria, I'm sure someone can help you delete your account but seriously think about stepping away from the computer for a bit. Maybe take a walk outside or something. I finished a game recently where I was absolutely
furious
in the immediate aftermath of the game, and honestly I'm still mad about it but I felt so much better for just walking away from it for a while in the post game after I got up to that point of snapping.

The talking about it after still made me mad the next day, but it was less raw, and that honestly helped a lot.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk, come back to us. Please.
R pits yoyf a huge dump on mr thatvt itpllf dif fessrve. Anf vloplgdihfjojc my geekohfcqdvlk itj
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #228) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1266, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1253, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Thanks for modding Equinox

Sorry Gloria I felt so bad when I saw you replace in :(

I think i feel worse about winning than losing - I really did want Jake to get paired.
I almost want to die nox thid is dininfair. I dtohfxdon deserg. zfb ogcthis shitbil gdttin pkhchgqfr
Notlodihg bit gettih dimprd on. wi in no xay dud abythib to deserve that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1261, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1259, the worst wrote:that's not me saying you're unbearable - that's me pointing out someone else finds you unbearable to play with. I save that shit for postgame, it's not my style to put people down when they're trying their best.

your read on hectic sucked. your read on pooky sucked. your read on RR was mediocre and heavily tunnelled. you refusing to leave and spamposting to rally townies towards town!pooky means I either gamble the game on a read nobody else is willing to back, and which I'm also not confident in because Jake is utterly useless, and RR won't play the game while you're in it. and because I float another strategy while quoting your scumread on finding you unbearable, I'm a shitty person? nah fam

this is a team play setup and you are not a team player. I don't think you're capable of playing mafia sensibly, or in a way that's reasonable and fair to other players. this is the last I'll be saying on the subject until you apologise (accurately) for the offense you've caused me here.
Whzt part of thzt of whst yiubsaud hurt my feelings did you not read%, Did yiubthink i was lyinf or solvey?
And you’re thr onr who trusted him si why are you blaming me^ Dif I fotce you to do thzt?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

This is entirely uncalled for and you of all people ought to know better. :/
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I’m really sorry @Shelley. Please forgive me. <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1270, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is kind of what I was dreading the whole time and I felt like I was almost playing against wincon by how much I wanted jake to get paired.

Please don't take this game so seriously - nobody is trying to actively throw, we're all just trying to have some human connection in a world that's more and more crazy.

I know I'm probably not the best person to say this, but I really do think we will all be winners if we can walk away from this still being friends and maybe understanding each other just a little better.

Gloria is really a wonderful person after you get to know her better and she doesn't deserve to be attacked here in this manner - everyone makes mistakes in these games - if it were not possible to make mistakes the games would not be worth playing. She made a mistake and I know she feels probably worse about it than anyone here can make her feel, she blames herself probably more than she needs to.

I really hope this stuff is because the emotions are a bit raw right now and people will be better to each other tomorrow than today.
<3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1271, Gloria Cleary wrote:

This is entirely uncalled for and you of all people ought to know better. :/
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1274, Necessary Sneasel wrote:I don't know you but I don't think we are going to get anything out of interacting - bye Gloria.
You spelled I apologize WRONG!!!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1264, Gloria Cleary wrote:
@mods is there a way to delete my account?
. I don’t want to becon thid sure anymore.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1284, shellyc wrote:
In post 1272, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m really sorry @Shelley. Please forgive me. <3
I'm not going to BL you fwiw because you tried

I do agree with this though
In post 1250, the worst wrote:Gloria, the next time someone strongly disagrees with you, please take 5 minutes to consider why they strongly disagree with you. You don't have to agree with them, just wait and see where they're coming from.
Yes I absolutely did, I put my heart and soul into this game. Noraa tells me I need to stop doing that though. :lol:

Yes absolutely, I really thought I had nailed scum. I think I couldn’t understand because I never felt my points were satisfactorily addressed, so it didn’t make sense to me. I felt that the odds of Pooky/Jake becoming more readable were much greater than RR. I also did back off of RR and did not engage him, so I didn’t see why that wasn’t sufficient. But I need to be more vigilant to monitor myself better so I don’t get stuck in a tunnel. Agzin, I’m truly sorry @RR. I can totally understand why you don’t wznt to play with me again but I think you wouldn’t regret it if you gave me another chance but that of course is your call.

I seriously wonder, has town even ever won this setup even once? 1st game = scum won. 2nd game= scum also won, so 3 times in a row, scum has won this game. It’s a really hard setup for town to win, I think.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #237) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1265, Akarin wrote:Gloria, I'm sure someone can help you delete your account but seriously think about stepping away from the computer for a bit. Maybe take a walk outside or something. I finished a game recently where I was absolutely
furious
in the immediate aftermath of the game, and honestly I'm still mad about it but I felt so much better for just walking away from it for a while in the post game after I got up to that point of snapping.

The talking about it after still made me mad the next day, but it was less raw, and that honestly helped a lot.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk, come back to us. Please.
Sorry I didn’t address this earlier, I was so absolutely furious I couldn’t even type legibly, so I couldn’t address a post that was literally about that. Whatever I did rightly or wrongly.. I 100% did in good faith. Anyway, jsyk I wasn’t being rude or ignoring you. I really appreciate your efforts and really enjoyed playing with you. I just felt unfairly attacked post-game and I kind’ve lost it. I wasn’t lying about my feelings being hurt and if the entire world can’t understand why I felt so hurt, I still have a right to feel the way I do, not that I even actually have a choice in the matter.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1290, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Gloria, why did you not trust me? We could have narrowed the PoE down to 2 players who we would need to have unpaired anyway.
I didn’t get a chances because Sneasel trusted Pooky before I was sure. There was absolutely no reason to rush the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”