Micro 988: 09:12 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 145, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12409147#p12409147]post 142[/url], superbowl9 wrote:Also horsewoman i would like to work with you on bugspray ideally so can you tell me why (if you are) you're TRing them (or at least not SRing them)
Im not as i said im scumreading bugspray, thats why im voting for him
my pronouns are they/them. it's right there next to my avatar and in my signature. i get misgendered every fucking game.

i think confused!horsewoman that we see in and is more likely to be town
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by bugspray »

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12409147#p12409147]post 142[/url], superbowl9 wrote:Also horsewoman i would like to work with you on bugspray ideally so can you tell me why (if you are) you're TRing them (or at least not SRing them)
Oops did not know you were voting them
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 150, bugspray wrote:i get misgendered every fucking game.
It really is EVERY game - :(
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 149, bugspray wrote:
In post 140, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 130, bugspray wrote:
In post 127, superbowl9 wrote:I might be omgussing a bit but datisti I think you're the next stop on my scumhunt after bugspray
Why am I before him and why is he next?
You were sus first. Your reaction is cementing it a bit for me because iirc we have
meta where you were scum and kinda lost it when you were wagoned
. My vote's staying on you for now, so don't worry too much about the next part, but when I was reading datisti I saw some things that pinged me. I'll write up somethin about it in a little when I have more energy
im not wagoned lol
where is this coming from?
You're not being wagoned but you're facing pressure. Idk if you really wanna know you can check our meta but I really despise when people say "oh in bimblebop popper mafia 17 you did XYZ therefore you're scum!" so you can say I'm wrong if you like
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

/in bimblepop popper mafia 18
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by bugspray »

ythan who is scum?

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Ythan »

Horselady.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by bugspray »

tell me why?

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm an open book. The posts I keep making directed at and addressing her are my actual feelings on this matter and I've yet to receive a satisfactory response to anything.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 154, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 149, bugspray wrote:
In post 140, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 130, bugspray wrote:
In post 127, superbowl9 wrote:I might be omgussing a bit but datisti I think you're the next stop on my scumhunt after bugspray
Why am I before him and why is he next?
You were sus first. Your reaction is cementing it a bit for me because iirc we have
meta where you were scum and kinda lost it when you were wagoned
. My vote's staying on you for now, so don't worry too much about the next part, but when I was reading datisti I saw some things that pinged me. I'll write up somethin about it in a little when I have more energy
im not wagoned lol
where is this coming from?
You're not being wagoned but you're facing pressure. Idk if you really wanna know you can check our meta but I really despise when people say "oh in bimblebop popper mafia 17 you did XYZ therefore you're scum!" so you can say I'm wrong if you like
I mean are you referring to the grammar post where I call kyoko out for fallacy stuff where she says I'm using a fallacy and then I refute that and claim I didn't use a fallacy etc? I'm interested in knowing exactly where I'm losing my shit because I feel like most of my losing my shit happened before people were voting me in earnest.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

I think you misunderstand me bugspray - i’m not saying you’re pulling another freakout but you had what i viewed as a quite defensive and on edge response to a push, which is the same type of mindset.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

Have you looked at a game where Bug is town?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 162, Ythan wrote:Have you looked at a game where Bug is town?
good post

Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12409541#p12409541]post 150[/url], bugspray wrote:
my pronouns are they/them. it's right there next to my avatar and in my signature. i get misgendered every fucking game.

i think confused!horsewoman that we see in and is more likely to be town
Oh i am very sorry. As a trans woman myself i should know better than this.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Gamma Emerald wrote:Horsewoman you’re doing SOMETHING to butcher those quotes. Please fix it.
Sorry I will implement a total and complete shutdown of linking inside quotes until I figure out what's going on.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri~ »

In post 112, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 98, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:And I didn't commit a fallacy fallacy.
Does that mean that bug commit a fallacy fallacy fallacy?
-Black
You can say that :lol:

It seems you read the game; I'm curious to see your content and reads
"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up, to you."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TSC seems to be quite sparing with their words. I dunno.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Horsewoman is being a little vote happy right now.

First, he pushes Ythan, then FoS me and call me town at the same time back and forth, then gimli over his entrance (literally nothing), then bugspray when their name was also mentioned in that post where bug voted me (associated read)

I don't like this progression
"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up, to you."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay why are you calling HorseWOMAN a he
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:32 pm

In post 115, Datisi wrote:
In post 109, Horsewoman wrote:Like i dont actually think this is scumvtown i think its probably town v town. So lynching to POE is a waste of time. You could be trying to set up two mislynches in a row.
?
where was bug trying to set up executions there??
This exactly,

That associated read is so not "setting up executions" It was saying a red flip on me will make horsewomen look good. It just feels extremely out of place for Horsewomen to react this way to that post.

pedit: I didn't have my coffee yet. Apologies for the mistake :facepalm:
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:38 pm

In post 137, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12408781#p12408781]post 128[/url], bugspray wrote:I'm really confused as to why horsewoman said my interactions with anyone avatar roleplay person whose name I don't remember were tvt and then try to vote me in the same post.
It seems increasingly likely that anime person's plsystyle just appears scummy and my read is technically incorrect even if the reasoning behind it is correct.

The Superbowl progression is wack and the reason I didn't comment on the slot before is because in non stagnant games I view it as a waste of my energy to read someone off of one post when they are likely to have a lot more posts on the next 24h

I bet the gimli player has a H*lu subscription
I meant my own reactions with her were tvt. You said that if you lynch her and shes scum im likely town. But im saying we are both town. Never said you were. Actually the opposite.
"But im saying we are both town"

I don't get this. How do you know that?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Horsewoman »

I obviously don't know that you are town, I think you are town based on the posts that you have made? Obviously I know that I am town?

You've really stuck your neck out and are trying really hard, in fact overhard to try and analyze the game. I initially thought that was a scummy thing to do but the more the game goes on the more genuine you read to me. And scum don't tend to get involved in beginning a hard push as you have done very often. It's not a particularly hard or solid read yet. But he was saying "Kyoko could be scum and if so Horsewoman is probably town" as a reason to push/lynch you. And the sort of implication of that is that if you flip town that I might be scum and look worse. So I was saying he was setting up two incorrect votes as if you do flip town, he was sort of laying the groundwork to throw doubt on me.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Gimli »

Hullo! Hope you're all having a wonderful day. I have some thoughts on page 4 so let's get that out of the way now.
In post 90, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like despite not voting Super Bowl qualifies as a bandwagoner. He essentially passed the buck to Kyoko on qualifying that read.I feel like that comes from scum more often than not, really. But your response kinda seemed like you thought I was homing in on you with that, so I felt like you deserved voting. I feel like the honest thing to do was to press me on who I felt it was. I’m not dead set rn, but I think until further notice I’ll keep my vote where it’s at.
So in a nutshell, you were not implying me specifically but me and one other player who didn't even vote horsewoman to begin with, and then you acted surprised when I correctly read you were talking about me and defended myself. You were even quoting me and horsewoman and going 'hm', and you think I need to ask who you're referring to, otherwise I'll look 'defensive' and deserving of votes. That's disingenuous.

Still on page 4, I think #75-80-91-99 from bugspray are pretty towny thoughts unlikely to be replicated well by scum. There's everything here: farfetched theory on why kyoko is scum, followed by a bunch of associative reads that can't possibly be any good this early but make sense, like horsewoman and kyoko are not SvS etc. #80 is excited about a <<<PoE>>> from gamma's 'people pushing horsewoman after kyoko are scum', and then #91 is calling gamma and kyoko possible partners. I can see a theory bouncing around bugspray's head as they are trying to make sense of everything. #99 shows bugspray is actively scumhunting. Creates a theory, talks it out, follows a different guess.

I like kyoko in this page as well, especially the way she is approaching bugspray, picking up things in his scumread of hers that she likes and trying to talk it out accordingly, instead of antagonizing or ignoring it. The arguments themselves don't feel either way for me, but the emotions are towny.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 106, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 95, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:also forgot to respond to this
In post 74, Gamma Emerald wrote:Page 1:
Kyoko I know you have your
detective
thing you do but can you not turn the entire game into that? It reads as forced when you’re looking at early joke posts like they’re hard evidence.
I'm actually sad that you're the only one who realized the "role play" I was doing :lol: The thing is I'm not that far from the character personally. I will promise to not let it become confusing or forced though.
yeah I hope you enjoyed the spoiler text reference. I do agree with horsewoman that it's town you tried to inject that mindset into the game.
The way Gamma is approaching Kyoko upsets me. He opened the game with that throwaway 'can you not play investigator' post in her direction, and now he decided to townread her for her roleplay, when there's so much more content to evaluate her with. It doesn't feel like a legitimate stance on page 5.

I like datisi and ythan on this page and in general. I agree with kyoko's stance on datisi that he seems unbiased and transparent. I share at least some of the impressions datisi had e.g. when he put bugspray as town in a page where bugspray is towny. I like the way ythan is pressuring horsewoman and I've been in agreement with his thoughts on that since very early. These are all impressions from memory and this page and are pending a re-read and more stuff from them.

#109 from horsewoman is scummy. I don't buy how strongly she is acting around that bugspray's #75. Saying that her and kyoko are 'probably tvt' looks wrong and she is still repeating all that stuff about kyoko playing up a gimmick, which is lacking nuance at this point. kyoko is doing so much more than playing a gimmick, but horsewoman and gamma have wrapped up the slot on that - which is not even alignment indicative - and keep mentioning it as proper reason for a townread.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”