blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Product Mascot Mafia - Iced.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:57 am

Post by blackhawk »

Late at Night You think the Grocery Store is safe, but what you dont know is that there are many renegade mascots running around others to gain control of tiny kids mouths and older people too!

Still on the Shelf

• 1. Save The Dragons

2. willows_weep
    3. spork76
    4. PopsicleStix

5. rolandofthewhite
    6. Flying Dutchman

7. PeaceBringer

8. Fuldu

9. ZONEACE
    10. Phoebus

11. inHimshallibe
    12. JereIC
    13. PBuG

14. sycko999

15. meaning of life 42

16. jadesmar
    17. Internet Strangerr
    18. PrinceOfPentacles
    19. SaberKitty
    20. PookyTheMagicalBear

21. Crola

22. warpdragon
    23. KingEnigma

24. silgado106

25. Maximus

26. gootentag
    27. Nanook

28. Grand Inquisitor Cyrilus
    29. DarkLight140

30. motox
    31. Mastermind of Sin

32. Leonidas
Bolded names have been sent their role, if there is a problem with this list, PM me
Out-of-Date
Last edited by blackhawk on Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:58 am

Post by blackhawk »

[01] Have fun and don't be a jerk. Please have consideration for the other players and the mod, and actually PLAY the game by posting and voting.
[02] No communication outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so and then only in the game's nights.
[03] Do NOT be insulting.
[04] No quoting my or others emails/messages.
[05] If you're dead, YOU'RE DEAD. No more posting relevant information after that. A short farewell post (like bah) is fine.
[06] Do not be insulting.
[07] Lynching will be carried out once a regular majority is reached - and cannot be undone by unvoting. A "no lynch" vote is acceptable. If I impose a day deadline, lynching will require at least half of the regular majority. In case of a tie, first come first served. In the end game (6 players or less) only lynches with full majority will occur, and reaching a deadline will result in no lynch.
[08] Only votes in BOLD will be counted. Please clearly unvote if you want to change your vote, although I will accept it if you do not.
[09] Do NOT edit or delete your posts! If you made a coding error, just post again.
[10] Do NOT be a jerk.
[11] Do NOT post in invisible text or smaller font.
[12] Get your choices in before the deadlines. If not, a random choice will be made for the first night, and no choice for subsequent nights.
[13] If anything is unclear before or during the game, PM me.
[14] The mod is always right. Accept the decisions, and if you want to discuss them, take it to email, or do so after the game has finished.
[15] Do not be a jerk.
[16] Do NOT tell mathcam that I stole his rules, and mathcam if youre reading this, thank you...and keep reading

Violations of any of the above rules may result in a modkill, especially rules 1, 3, 6, 10, and 15 (which incidentally form a set of very cool numbers).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”