Micro 986 - The Coalition: PIFoMP [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 66, bugspray wrote:if i draw you one will you use it? ffs
no :3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is bugspray town when they havent even posted game related things yet but u still cant properly sort us?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

We only townblocked 1 player on page 1 tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m disappointed in Mystic Bear.
They seemed so confident in their solve. Now they just return to blank.
HURT: All
u seem interested in rushing things ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 719, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm not that good at catching up on games, actually I'm kinda shit at them.
Spoiler:
In post 13, Mystic Bear wrote:HEAL: farren
HEAL: vanderscamp
HEAL: mystic bear
HEAL: trisHEAL:
HEAL: scooby
What made you prop these people outside of just random?
In post 20, Mystic Bear wrote:wow we r so in sync we even post the same gifs

this isnt even discussed in our hydra discord

which btw already has 15000 msgs
Hey fam can you please sign your posts so we know who's speaking in each post, also there's no point in telling us your pronouns if we have no idea who the heck is speaking.
In post 23, Mystic Bear wrote:yes we discussed which 5 to nominate based on the vibe of their username
That answers my previous question.
In post 35, bugspray wrote:
In post 27, Mystic Bear wrote:we have 4 spots in the life boat so to secure your spot you need to town spew harder than you've ever townspewed before in your life
this post gives me red flashing brain lights

yeah baby i'll make you quiver
In post 37, bugspray wrote:okay can i take that back its way more sexual than i thought it would be
Oh my...
In post 57, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 56, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wtf is wrong with you. I didn’t even see it begin until now.
artificial reaction. caught scum
I can only assume these types of posts are from koba. Why? Because I hate how they post ;)
In post 68, Mystic Bear wrote:This is a serious post.

All of my posts are serious. But this one will be more serious than most.

We are town.

We will decide the coalition.

We will win on Day 1.

In the unlikely event that this does not work, we will accept BoP D1 Execution.

But we will not fail. We will put together a winning coalition come Hell or High Water.

Buckle up your seatbelts because this game is not just going to be a game.

This is going to be an EXPERIENCE.

You will be able to tell your grandkids about this legendary game 60 years down the line.

It will be LEGENDARY.

FUCKIN' HYYYPE
In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t care if i’m eliminated because of bad play by others. Go ahead, vote me.
Better prepare for the worst case scenario though, as unfortunately. I’m not scum because i’m "ghosting" or "defensive" or whatever BS justification behind the push.
This is a similar mindset/post that NEE had in the musical mafia large normal game where they were town. Just from this post I'm soul-reading NEE as town.
In post 106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 103, Scooby Dooby Doo wrote:
In post 100, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 99, bugspray wrote:scooby and magic bear are same alignment
I could believe it.
In post 102, Datisi wrote:dammit
No mod interference please?
What? Did the mod reveal something?
Just looks like that their pagetop got stolen.

--

The whole early interaction with NEE and Mystic solidifies my NEE TR.

--
In post 144, Vanderscamp wrote:FIRST
Looks like I gotta forget all the other posts before this.. I mean what posts?
In post 161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 160, Mystic Bear wrote:ok gun to head who is on your coalition Norwee?
It doesn't work like that.
I have to think about my decision. I'm playing the game somewhat normally right now to gauge reactions and find real alignment tells.
This is obviously Town, everything is backing up that read for me.
In post 172, Mystic Bear wrote:CULT LEADER NORWEE
CULT LEADER NORWEE
CULT LEADER NORWEE
This drops Mystic to a SR, and not being able to know if this is Koba or not is actually hurting my read on them.
In post 193, StarToAYoungCulture wrote:meta is trash
Not the biggest fan of these small pop-ins.
In post 257, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually it's STAYC shortened. My bad.
Yeah, it's also a kpop group. Fun times
In post 302, tris wrote:wow. it really is nice not to have to know who the scum are yet
I can let go the fact that MWolf thinks they're the shit but this blatant sheeping is just simply bad.
In post 313, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 311, tris wrote:i will probably take them up on their offer
stop giving me bad vibes >:(
This literally gave me chills, this is exactly what I was thinking so they're probably more townier than I originally thought so they probably a null to me now.
In post 560, dostin wrote:
In post 390, StarToAYoungCulture wrote:
In post 92, Scooby Dooby Doo wrote:I think the optimal strategy here is to include me in the coalition as I am town, and this would mean we only need 4 other towns in it to win

HEAL: Scooby Dooby Doo
Ok I believe in you
HEAL: Scooby Dooby Doo

I'll post again when I have a read
You are very quick to trust lots of people in a game where most of us don't know for sure who are the bad guys, especially if you are saying you don't have any reads.
I REALLY like this post.
In post 561, dostin wrote:
In post 394, Mystic Bear wrote:norwee if ur town maybe u should lay out ur thought process cause rn all ur doing is obfuscating ur read process and movement via anger which can be easily faked regardless. The obfuscation when being prompted to provide more logic/a thought process/current thoughts is scummy.

Meanwhile u have players like scooby and tris who come off a sloose and are posting their honest thoughts.
If u wanna win with town u need to be cooperative in a townhunting stage of the game.
I was thinking along these lines and thinking that for town, the main motivation on everyone's mind right from the start of the game is going to be to make it as obvious as possible that they are town. Norwegianboy came into the game at the very start already defensive (in a part of the game where there is no risk for town to be miseliminated, so they have more important things to worry about like finding the right coalition and making it easy for other townies to find them), angry, and non-cooperative, which I think betrays a not-town mindset.
I do agree with this logic, I think it's sound although Norwegian collapsed under heat in a town game I played with them (with me being scum), as long as memory serves me right of course.
In post 573, Farren wrote:I keep getting distracted by the Norwegian / Mystic show.

Let's say Norwegian's scum. Norwegian's motive as scum in offering to support the coalition that doesn't include him in exchange for eliminating Dostin later is ... what?

Possibilities:
WIFOM. WIFOM is only meaningful to scum if there's scum in the coalition, or if it helps get scum into the coalition. The likelihood of Norwegian getting into any coalition at this point is slim to none, with odds on none. WIFOM would have to be aimed at getting Norwegian's partner into the coalition.

Dostin / Norwegian seems rather laughable as a team, but that's the only person I can think of that would make a sense from a WIFOM perspective. Doesn't seem likely.

Trying to get himself in somehow? Don't see how this would have any chance of working.

Trolling? Not having any idea what would work so trying to throw anything at the wall to see if it would stick? That's all I can think of.
WIFOM arguments are in itself WIFOM and I don't particularly like having them, having said that I do think Norwegian is Town for not hating being in the Coalition. Scum would want to be shoved in that boi so fast that they'll at least try and get Town-read whereas Norwegian isn't, although they still are posting content which makes me think they're not scum wanting to lurk and stay out of the Coalition as a gambit. I like you quite a bit, but not as much as NEE and Vander
In post 649, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 643, Vanderscamp wrote:I'll believe this is a genuine question.

We doubt STAYC is actually some refugee from some other site. too familiar with site meta/functionality. Feels like somebody who's played this setup before and would know scum have daychat.

Also sounds suspiciously like TaylorSwift.
Oh god not again

I think I unknowingly just skipped a few posts like I tend to do when catching up, goddamn.
In post 668, StarToAYoungCulture wrote:UNVOTE:
HURT: all
ok Ill find another town leader
I nominate myself
In post 701, Farren wrote:Greetings, JacksonVirgo.

I will be very interested to hear your thoughts on the game, once you've had a chance to catch up.
Greetings
In post 706, Mystic Bear wrote:losing scooby might be the greatest tragedy in this game's history.

Welcome Jackson!
This is the ultimate suckerpunch to my gut.

CT - { }
ACT - { }
TR - { NEE, Vanderscamp }
TL - { dostin, Farren }
NR - { bugspray, StayC, Mystic }
SL - { }
SR - { tris }
ACS - {}
CS - {}

HURT: all
HEAL: Norwegian
HEAL: Vander
HEAL: dostin
HEAL: Farren
HEAL: JacksonVirgo
VOTE: tris

Which leaves bugspray, Mystic, tris and STAYC outside.
I'm not entirely sure how the coalition voting works but I think I got it.

If you disagree on someone I put/didn't put into it slap me in the face and explain why.
why did u swap us and norwee ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1584, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Glad to see how much faith Dkkoba had in me being town in dead thread.
JV wifomed the scumread onto u lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

next time ur town and ur not on coalition pls dont quick vote it thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to those off coalition that did so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky and I were completely lost on 2nd scum. vanders had 1 piece of the puzzle , we had the other. vanders kill was v werid to me considering my solves and i would have pushedh im d2 if i were alive xD

scum were obviously pushing an agenda of scum outside of coalition. like blatantly so. the self hammer confirmed it. im glad town caught onto it in the end.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg

cant believe 2 scum in coalition is also a losing strategy xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dostin!! i believed in town!you <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i shoulda known the shade towards u was scum motivated
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1615, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1614, DkKoba wrote:i shoulda known the shade towards u was scum motivated
Except it wasn’t, I was pushing for town dostin.
not talking about u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

was talking about the scum who wasnt obv
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”