Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Hayker »

]Oh god a miller claim. First big game and this hell hole all over again...just like my first big game

vote:drippinggoofball

You were scum in KH mafia. So it must still be true
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 28, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 25, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we can’t trust a miller claim then what is there left for us to believe.
Agreed. That’s the towniest Miller claim I have ever seen.
I doubt you are sincere, but if you are, could you please explain what makes that miller claim townie?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 23, BBmolla wrote:
In post 17, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Have you ever fake claimed Miller before
yeah as scum

Could you please provide the game for reference.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Hayker »

vote:Andres

Originally I misread Andres post a bit and was going to point out I consider it a scum tell to insist onesself is town, but Andres didn't quite do that. Even so it feels very offputting. The cockyness of " oh I wont react.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 213, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 195, Rannygazoo wrote:NPOM is unreadable. If any investigative role out there wants to check them tonight, don’t let me stop you.

Are you crumbing RB?

Are you role fishing?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 303, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't know what's going on

I'm townreading Titus

That's gotta be a first (I'm not counting fake townreading her like I did last time I rolled scum).

Loggint this aa a tell/slip. Specifically the last time I rolled scum. Not enough on its own though, espwcially since I see two ways to read this message. But last time I rolled scum. I once used wording like this and was called for it on another site
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Hayker »

That's gotta be a first (I'm not counting fake townreading her like I did last time I rolled scum).

What wording was I supposed to use? Is there another way to say it? Also I'm French.

"Like last time I rolled scum" is the phrase in question. If I read it "Like last time I rolled scum" in a straight way, it somewhat implies you are currently scum. "like last time". If it read more "like last time, I rolled scum" then the meaning changes as the phrases are split. Im explaining this rather poorly though.
unvote

Oddly enough the more DGB posts the less I scumread them
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 111, BBmolla wrote:im not a miller but look how much fun we had

I don't know how I missed this before. Probably trying to play these games with just my phone. You fake claimed miller? Was this move just for discussion purposes? This does not feel townie at all to me. Miller can cause a lot of chaos and confusion to the town, and fake claiming it at that.

Heybbmolla

BBmolla
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Hayker »

What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 1031, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
Also, you’re like completely absent until now?
I really joined this game a bit prematurely. I just moved the other week and have been stupidly busy ever since. It's finally dying down at this point thankfully. Perhaps I should have issued a V/LA.

unvote

I agree we shouldn't let him self hammer. Though with all the posts that have occurred since I started this I don't think at e-1 anymore anyways.

Moving my vote onto an immensely distracting spot is scummy?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 841, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 839, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bypasser you haven't read the game. Your reads suck.
Be better.
Interesting take. Anything useful to say though?
Everything i've said is useful.
I strongly dislike posts like this. "everything I said is useful" Just insisting that ones own play is good. Never a good thing to see.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Hayker »

first off finally catch up last night, sleep for a bit...and 10 more pages.

In post 2411, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2374, Bypasser Catcher wrote:im more trustworthy of people who scumread nero after the stupid fakeclaim bullshit they pulled. cuz town perspective 100% sees that shit as scumfuck shit.

idgaf how u twist it u dont get to discredit anyone pushing the nero lim just for pushing nero cause there were valid reasons for it. to toss someone's towniness away just cause u didnt like the wagon they pushed is absurd.

the early votes are more likely to be scum. luca im reconsidering bc of their meta shit they pushed but otherwise idgi
No. I still TR Norway and momrangal. The other early votes I might be able to see as scum but those two I definitively TR.
What on earth do you mean NM is not under any pressure. NM has been trolling around all day long yesterday, making up one bullcrap statement after another, with an obvious claim to simply get people off. I'm going to post a full list of my thoughts in a bit, but I know I will forget comments and things like this if I don't start quoting as I go. NM's ...what second claim? would have resolved tonight, and now they have switched their claim to tracker again? This sounds like complete bullocks

I really dislike how fast people are willing the end this day. This smells of gambit territory. I admit yesterday I was annoyed and frustrated by NM's posting. But cheeky was drawing a lot of ire from people before NM, and the more I read Nm the more I hear alarm bells of trolling scum.

Norfolk, if you are town, please just claim and don't be a cocky asshat. I understand mafia is a frustrating game at times, but don't look at Nero's actions yesterday as what to do when being voted.

I ned to sleep because my head is swimming but more thoughts comming
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Hayker »

gonna test a couple things below here

VOTE: vote:not_mafia

VOTE: vote:not_mafia

friend mentioned these awhile back...wanted to try if I could figure out how to do them.

Anyways Not_mafia has been nothing but a deterring noise, execute with extreme predjudice.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 3027, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3025, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3022, BBmolla wrote:The random claims, the lack of care about my vote,
these are simply not things that exist in my scumplay
In post 868, BBmolla wrote:Meta is useful the less aware players are of their own meta
Oh man you sure got me

My point is I do things for fun, and to do the things I’ve done as scum here as town would not be fun
I absolutely detest this kind of argument. You aren't the only offender here in this game which has made me more hesitant, but it always comea off as believe me guys I swearm I recall so vividly in my first large game how Mastin claimed he must be town because he was having fun. While the argument is obviously not word for word the same, but it's a terribly weak case and defense. At least prpvide some meta examples from your past I can check if you are going to make such a claim. Otherwise it's completely baseless.

Titus, do we have a history on another site/forum? I don't really care too much about calling me Hawker, just curious.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 2967, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:please let me die
I thought you were waiting for an Elim? There's been 3 already, as well as 3 NK's.

If you don't want to play then replace-out.

100% this. We have already had a suicidal townie this game, please don't be another. If you are that frustrated with the game, rather then devastate it for everyone please do the responsible thing and place out. This is a bit of a town tell, based on personal experience. Some of which played out in this game.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 3072, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Hayker
Do you have reads? What do you make of Titus and BBMollas vote on you?
I am forming a slightyly larger post atm with a few more thoughts, but BB I think is scum , likely pushing me because I've been on the lurking side and it's often easy to push a missexe on one. Titus I'm a bit more unsure on. The VCA isn't correct in this scenario.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 3013, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Hayker has some input on events so far that would be great.
First two days of this game were beyond frustrating to read through, and still are. Day 3 was only a little better.

people i feel good about atm are

Quiet
Excellent long and thorough explanations. Asks questions. seems like a newer player playing town. This one is more a lean than a read.
Also yes, I am not really for a plusjoyed execution atm.

Sorry about breaking site rules, my bad. Thank you for reminder chkflip

DGB
Most of my interaction this game before it went to absolute hell was with DGB. The "slip" I saw looked odd, but the language barrier backs it up, as well as the interaction we had just had a nice town vibe to it.

Luca
I really like the level of analysis I've seen on the past few pages especially. I'll admit part of it is how BB has rubbed me the wrong way since the start. Luca has continued to delve into these issues, showing concerns and doubts here and there, in a very town way.

someone i want to read their full iso of

Andres, I remember just flip flopping on my thoughts throughout all of their posts. I need to reanalyze

VOTE: bbmolla
Miller claim, wanting to end the days quickly. TALKING ABOUT STUFF THAT TOTOALLY ISN'T IN THEIR SCUMPLAY .insisting they wouldn't do actions unless they feel fun, and they wouldn't as scum. just...no. Maybe you don't have the exact same meta as Mastin for sure, but tells can be the same.

note: apologies on mis-gendering Mastin, played with years ago.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Hayker »

My vote was accurate mod, the last few pagws havent cause my mind to change either. I'll tty to be more careful with the spelling
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 3343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i certainly hope they didn't expect showers of praise and flower petals dancing in the air when their play is to literally just make 1 bad post and then leave.

How many times have you seen suicidal scum comparwd to suicidal townie? Feels like a standard easy exdcution
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 3093, Titus wrote:
In post 3071, Hayker wrote:Titus, do we have a history on another site/forum? I don't really care too much about calling me Hawker, just curious.
Sorry. I butcher names a lot. If you see a Titus playing mafia it's more than likely me. I don't recall you specifically.

All good. Was more a curiosity than anything.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Hayker »

Unsure how to feel about BB's suicidal nature. Thats usually a big town tell but ive already brought it up with the counterwagon. Could be just cover
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3510 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 3496, quiet wrote:Hey Hayker! How do you read Titus?

Going to keep asking you questions every now and again when I see you on if that’s okay, it helps me feel good about my read on you.

Im leaning more towards scum Titus currently. The VCA leads to two townie's from my perspective. Likely just pushing as any easy miss-executions as they can before pressure mounts on them.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4114 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Hayker »

Mod may i have an extra few hours to oroperly post for my prod
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4218 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Hayker »

Chk's roleclaim seems ridiculous. Doesn't even matter what I think of Titus anymore. Highly dislike all the name calling and insults. attack the play not the player.

Chk what are your investigations please. preferably before fade.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4314 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Hayker »

Vanilla Townie here. Glad Chk died in the night. Now where do we go from here. bina is almost certainly town. Would have to be another big gambit to not be. Would not be worth I think for mafia to try. Titus was too self confident in her reads. Even so I want to consider at least BB on her list of targets.

Luca Blight, Binatog13, Andresvmb, NorwegianboyEE, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball

These are the final votes on Titus. From there I can whittle down to norwegian, andres, GE, Luca, mom, in that order of my suspicians.

VOTE: norwegianboy
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4387 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 4317, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mom is literally confirmed town and you have her in your suspicions. What are you doing.
Ah right the role watchers report. Then my list of suspects reduces by 1.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4606 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Hayker »

Well GE is cleared, at this ppint BB has given me enough town tells that I believe them to be town, despite my tunneling all game.

Leaves me with andres Luca and norwe. A 2/3 shot.

Andres is unlikely to be scum, but is not all at cleared as a serial killer.

Random question, can a traitor be given a non factional kill ability? Ceeates a few extremely unlikely possibilities but exist if it can. The wiki says they inherit faction kill on mafia death, but it alsp notes it can have extra power as well.

Luca seems the least likely of the three. And andres is essentially a 1/3 shoy since semi clear of maf. I don think my vote changes from yesterday

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”