The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by The Jester »

I'm not hammering, but that's because tomorrow would be town loss.

I'll post something later tonight, bit busy watching a few movies while I have the chance to.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by ooba »

.::]
Second
Vote
Count
[::.

The Jester (3)
- Xtoxm, forbiddanlight, Crazy
Crazy (1)
- The Jester

Not Voting (3) - raverblood, cr3tin, Rishi,

Four
votes makes a lynch with 7 alive.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by The Jester »

All right, these are my thoughts, some may seem repeated or already known, it's for clarification.

I don't think cretin, or Rishi are jester. I suspect raver, but raver hasn't been posting much, so I don't know what he's waiting for.

Xtoxm seems okay for the meta I know for x.

I still think Crazy and forbiddan are mafia. Mostly on gut, but more a process of elimination.

If we find the jester, mafia will NK them, and we'll have three town and two mafia, lylo, but it's without a jester.

Even if we lose a town and it's 2 town, jester, 2 mafia, then I think jester would help lynch himself OR mafia. Lynching mafia gives jester another day.

I want everyone to say who they think the jester is.

If all goes well, we can lynch myself to get my suspicion out of the picture, and move from there.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by Rishi »

Still need to catch up a little in this game, but how can I be the jester? Why wouldn't I have self-hammered on Day 1 for the win?
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by The Jester »

Read before posting. It helps.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Raver or cr3t1n. I'm actually leaning cr3t1n and I think he used the other game I played with him to further his meta.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

For some reason i'm thinking Raver. I think Cretin could be mafia.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Rishi »

The Jester wrote:Read before posting. It helps.
Right.

You know, I wish cr3t1n was playing in more games. It might help in getting a read on him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think that he's an alt and would probably use a similar playstyle in other games too...Could be wrong, though.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Crazy »

So The Jester's not The Jester, then.

Cr3t1n was in Ehobanohar briefly. He posted the same way. So he's a null-tell. He could be anything.

Raverblood is probably the Jester. It's gotta be either him or cr3t1n, since there's no other option.

I don't get the big deal about 2-2-1 being an auto-loss for the town. The jester could vote someone else besides himself and still win the next day if that person was mafia.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Rishi »

Xtoxm wrote:
I think that he's an alt and would probably use a similar playstyle in other games too...Could be wrong, though.
Yeah, but I don't think he'll tell us who is his primary account.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No. That's not what I was suggesting there either, though.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Rishi »

Okay, did my re-read. I agree with The Jester (player) that a little bit of speculation on who the jester (role) is could be useful at this point. I think the Mafia, with the Apothecary and Skruffs kills also want to kill the jester and we should help them out. Obviously, me and The Jester couldn't be the jester. I don't see it being Crazy or forbiddanlight either, because they haven't really done anything to make themselves get lynched. That leaves Xtoxm, raverblood and cr3t1n.

As many have said before, cr3t1n is unreadable. He hasn't played in any real games besides this one, and his scant posts elsewhere on the site are like his ones here. If you look at the way that he signed up for games, he was using the same posting style. So he planned on playing this way from the very beginning. By coincidence, he might have gotten the jester role, but the only reason I would suspect him is by process of elimination.

I don't think raverblood has been playing a particularly pro-town game, but he also hasn't done much to get himself lynched either. His posts look like they are trying to be pro-town. Anyone have a meta-read on him? I wouldn't say that lurking puts him off the hook though. We did lynch Sun Tzu for lurking.

That leaves Xtoxm. He kind of followed the Skruffs plan on Day 1 by acting jestery and was acting a little off before the plan was being revealed. Now he does seem to be acting a little more pro-town, because it's obvious we aren't going to lynch those people who were acting a little crazy. His best chance of getting lynched is to look pro-town and then slip up. He's also been solidly in the middle - not too town and not too scummy, which means that he isn't going to be a target for scum no matter which way they try to kill. So, Xtoxm is my pick for a smart jester. Someone who isn't trying to win on Day 1, but somewhere down the line.

And I'm sorry... not going to hammer The Jester (player). He's actually making sense to me. My picks for Mafia are 2 out of the following 3: raverblood, forbiddanlight [sic] and Crazy. As I said, raverblood's posts look like they are trying to be pro-town. As for forbiddanlight, she's had a couple of moments where she's tossed out votes for no reason. Also, as I pointed out on Day 2, it felt like she was trying to cover up the fact that she wasn't posting suspicions by doing a lot of setup discussion, so it seemed like she was contributing without saying anything. As for Crazy, well, Skruffs was suspicious of him, and I think Skruffs is a good player. Also, Crazy has, from the get-go, been trying to look very townie. (Yes, I believe the Mafia would want to look townie in this game - which is why they are killing off the people who are not acting townie. It makes it easier for them to hide.) Finally, Crazy, me and Xtoxm are the only players who were on both lynches. I find it unlikely that both lynches were scum-free.

Still would like to hear more from raverblood and cr3t1n. My suspicion on Xtoxm as jester is partially by default, since I don't feel like I have enough of a read on them.

Sorry... this post turned out longer than I expected.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Crazy »

So what, if I act jestery like Xtoxm I can get off the hook? It's stupid to say that mafia will act pro-town, since
that's
the way to get lynched. If you act jestery, everyone will be too afraid to pay you any attention at all! Xtoxm is scum, I bet. If he was the real jester, he could have gotten himself lynched by now.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by The Jester »

Slip, perhaps?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Crazy »

The Jester wrote:Slip, perhaps?
For whom?
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by The Jester »

Your post of wifom, and silly questions.

Last I checked Xtoxm is ON the hook, not off.

We're not lynching pro-town people, we never have..

We are paying attention to everyone, regardless of how they're acting. There's also minimal posting by a few people, so that is also part of it.

I would like to lynch Crazy today, and forbiddan tomorrow. Most likely xtoxm will be nightkilled, unless they feel it's raver.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Crazy »

We lynched Kmd. The next people that everybody is looking to lynch are you, me, and forbiddan. Guess what? ALL ARE ACTING LIKE TOWN!

Yeah, maybe we're "looking" at everyone, but come on, tell me what are the chances of Xtoxm getting lynched today? Of raverblood? Cr3t1n? They can't ALL be the jester, which means the other two are faking. And seriously, faking trying to be the jester at this stage of the game is incredibly stupid. At this point, having the jester alive helps scum more than town, because of endgame scenarios. So seriously,
stop it.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by The Jester »

I was acting like town? You weren't saying that before, neither was forbiddan I believe. Yet you're both voting me. I do not think you or forbiddan are acting like town either..which is why I'm thinking you're both mafia.

No, but they also can't all be mafia. Who says all three are acting like jesters?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Crazy »

The Jester wrote:I was acting like town? You weren't saying that before, neither was forbiddan I believe. Yet you're both voting me. I do not think you or forbiddan are acting like town either..which is why I'm thinking you're both mafia.

No, but they also can't all be mafia. Who says all three are acting like jesters?
I mean that you're trying to look pro-town, as opposed to trying to look like the jester. I know I'm town. If you're town, that's even more proof that this idea that "OMG PRO-TOWN PEOPLE ARE SCUM" is retarded.

Seriously, with those 3, one could be the jester and the other two could be mafia. Or 1 could be mafia, 1 could be jester, and 1 could be a stupid townie.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What's with the attack, Crazy? Especially when i'm just about the only one not attacking you. Trying to earn my vote?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:
What's with the attack, Crazy? Especially when i'm just about the only one not attacking you. Trying to earn my vote?
Some attention needed drawn to you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

And why is that?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:
And why is that?
Because I think you're acting jestery to not get lynched, not to get lynched. I think the real jester would be more subtle about it, like Rishi was Day 1.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I acted jestery because it's Jester Mafia. I came into the game with the intention of doing so before I got my role. Now that it's pretty much lylo, i'm not. What makes you say I am still acting Jestery?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”