Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Vote Jebus
, I have some difficulties with his playing style.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I can't show the links as both are still continuing.
Text removed for breaking Site Rules-MafiaSSK
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Sorry Xxm, won't happen again
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

If you give autographs, then I want one as well. I'm a huge fan of your pregame of Mafia 82.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

If I read correctly, there is something with his playing style. Anyone wants to share what.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

This last post of Reclusion shows me why some ppl vote at the beginning against some lurkers. Now I know at least that they are voted against as they are 'chronic lurkers'. To me, it isn't the best reason to vote someone, but not everybody thinks the same.

But Reclusion, don't pay that much attention to BM. I've heard that he is quite stubborn and besides he has the longest pregame history as record as far as I know. He also likes mocking those who don't agree with him.

Is K7 really a chronic lurker?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

But if he lurks during every game then what's the use of voting him? We don't get any information and he is still lurking.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

That's unfair. But perhaps due to my charming playingstyle and my sweet words, he'll come out and play with us for a change. Just let me do my job and I'm sure he'll enjoy himself with us in this game ;).
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Don't worry. I know how to handle guys. (he's a guy right?)
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

What do you mean with 'this is sexual, right'?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I know, don't worry about it. At least we're not lurking although our posts are not making sense at all. But I still agree that K7 should join us. Three are always better than two. Besides more ppl is always better. And thanks to us, we don't need to get into it.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Of course, it doesn't mean he gets a free pass. Why should he? Everyone should be looked at.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

The problem is that many players have only 1 or 2 posts. And some have more posts, but almost no content in it (guess who I'm talking about :)). Even BM is quiet ;).
But I hope the discussion starts soon. And that the more quiet persons will give their opinion as well. Otherwise we won't go any further.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Xtoxm wrote:
Games that start out slow tend to be painfull
Mm, yeh.

Maybe MK can pull this off... :P
Of course I can pull this of. Look at K7. After our talk he entered.

BM after joining (did you want also want to play with me and xtoxm?) you start with a possible OMGUS vote. Anything to add to it?

Alvinz, why didn't you read yet. You hadn't read yet, while Jebus has done already a reread. This deserves a
unvote

Jebus, join in with us (K7 and possibly BM joined me and Xtoxm already) to get this game going. What did you think of the word exchange between BM and Reclusion? What do you think of Alvinz attitude towards this game?

@Chaz WTH?
Why are you already talking about easy targets, while the day has just started. Besides why do you see BM as an 'easy target'? And those votes against K7 where to me mostly because he lurks in most of his games. However I wasn't in those games and thanks to me his attitude will change. Have faith :).
Also you mention BM as both an 'easy target' and as opportunistic. Could you explain your thoughts about BM?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'm getting negative vibes from Yaw. He's really pessimistic. I just give a comment and he (I can see him in front of me with a serious face, thinking 'Are you trying to be funny. Truth is you're not') says 'No'. Next time, we'll play a game together you can expect my random vote with as reason: '1: This is a game. Having fun is a requirement. You broke this rule in our previous game.' Just to tell you already.
Besides, I was talking about my 'conversation' with xtoxm, where we were talking about K7 and his lurking style. After this talk, he came.

For those who random voted or voted Alvinz based upon lurking, do you agree with Reclusion's posts (meaning all of them where Alvinz is mentioned) about Alvinz?

Now that we're talking about the votes against Alvinz, why did you vote him BM?

Besides, it's funny that K7 suggests stronger posting rules. :)
K7, what do you think of all those votes against you?

Jebus, are those chosen as they give you a scummy vibe (I'm talking about BM, Reclusion and Yaw). If not can you explain why? Also, I'm not sure, but I didn't saw anyone asking you about who you see as scummy. If nobody asked you, then why did you start about it?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

You shouldn't underestimate BM. He's tough and everyone who attacks him has to admit after a while how great he is. Besides, when he's started he won't stop. Then you'll know how great he is in creating discussion. You'll be amazed what he can do. <sarcasm, except for his discussion abilities>

Chaz, I really don't see BM as an 'easy target'

xtoxm, I meant that as far as I know, he started talking about it without someone asking him. And that at the start of day 1. Like he said by himself, it's too early to know. If there is someone who sees someone as scummy, with the exception of 'that player is scum, because he lurks' then that would be pretty impressive. He based it upon their playing style if I'm correct. That's why I don't like it.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Nothing wrong with telling, but I don't like it that it's based upon playing styles while the game is only 6 pages long.

I agree, BM is lurking. BM, I know you can do more. Why are you disappointing you're number one fan in her first game together with her idol?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Really? And I had high hopes from him. But luckily you're still here ;)
What did you mean in your previous post with BM just being an ass?

Just to stay a bit ontopic, not like last time, what do others think of BM right now?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:18 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Iam I already explained that the thing bugging me is that he himself had said that it's too early to know. But still he starts about it. That's what wrong with it. Anyone may start with it whenever he wants, but you should have some good reasons. Not based upon playing style (that's as far as I know Jebus reason to see them as scummy), while we only have 7 pages and 14 players of which some players only posted one or twice.

But I'm troubled with BM. He posted today at the New York part, but not here. He either forgot this game or has nothing to post, which both aren't helping.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:23 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

K7, now that you're back (hopefully) what do you think of everything that happened?

BM, posted yesterday at 8.04 PM in the New York part of this site at another game.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Why the vote?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I meant the vote against Alvinz
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Chaz, if you look at the third quote from me you used, you can see 'only 6 pages long'. I never said the whole day. Besides, what did we have during those 6 pages?

I agree with Yaw. I'd like to see a VC as well.

Netman, please explain how this could have been helpful. When I read the discussion between you and has, I really didn't see the point. How come, you see a possible scumpair between those two, but not with other players?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:21 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I believe DGB refers to DrippingGoofBall, but I'm not sure. With the alt, they ask if this is another player name from DGB.

Yes, BM does that ;). That's why I'm a fan. You should know how many players see him as irritating :).

Jebus, how is it scummy for cow to go after Reclusion?
What's wrong with cow asking BM what BM saw wrong with his posts?
You say that post 41 is the
first
post followed by post 43 in which you see BM and cow as partners. Are there any others?
Also if one of your points against cow is that he said the same thing as Netman, then what do you think of Netman. Besides why do you see that as scummy.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Chaz, the 7 was only because when I wrote it, there was one more page more than when I wrote the 6 pages thing. Besides, we now have content. Although I don't know what happened as I still have to read. Stupid internet problem.

Jebus isn't at L-1, as he unvoted and voted cow.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I also am against lynching a claimed power role, but I won't change my opinion about that like some other players.

I won't give it, but I can understand why Jebus isn't worrying about him being a NK right now.

BTW Happy B-day BM and a happy welcome back to Xtoxm although he's still officially V/LA
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Alvinz, what do you think of Jebus claim right now?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Alvinz, are you even willing to hunt scum? Because I don't get that impression from your posts. That deserves a
Vote Alvinz
. I'll change this if you will do something useful for town.
Alvinz wrote:I claim scum.
What the *Beep*? You really need to explain this post.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

There's also the possibility that the doc protected the SK's target.
Jebus, who did you protect?

I'm not sure what to think of Panzer's claim. Is there a role who can find out which player the SK is? Vote: Panzer needs to tell his role.

If he's telling the truth, then we should lynch cow ASAP. I think it's important that we lynch mafia, however I have never played a game with a SK. If qwints is correct with her six points then we should lynch the SK as soon as we know who it is.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”