Post Post #354 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 345, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Rising Star
1/8/21 Flavor Leaf Dkkoba Names on the List
Bending
BooneyToonz XIV: A Little Boonie Told Me
Betrayal Mafia I

Quite frankly, Dkkoba has a presence and an ability to push through momentum at a high level. They say they have an extensive Chat Mafia background, and while I can tell it's an extremely Chat Mafia playstyle, it's clear Dkkoba knows how to play Mafia. In Names on the List, they were the only player correctly scum reading scum at the end of the game, and even stopped and realized that the tunnel they were in was in fact just that, a tunnel. They were able to see the game, and call out 2 of the 3 scum when nobody else was really considering us (yes, they correctly had me pegged as scum at the end).

In Bending, I was scum partners with Dkkoba, and Almost50 and I felt as if we had to try and defend Dkkoba, but Dkkoba was able to prove invaluable to victory, as both them and I ended up as the top 2 posters in the game, and our Day 2, we were able to completely control the game. They even got themselves out of a guilty on Day 3, and faded the counterclaim all while simultaneously setting up a deep pocket on another player, which ultimately lead to Dkkoba's eventual death causing that player to be misfaded from the associations.

Dkkoba had a Hero Replace in to a game over 200 pages in A Little Boonie Told Me, and their slot was one of the possible misfades. They came into the game and was the first person to call out the correct solve of the remaining 2 scum. While Day 6 they were pushing the wrong slot, the no fade followed by a kill, they were able to correctly come to the right conclusion and vote YdrasseScum in final 3 alongside Klick.

They understand balance far greater than most players who've been here about the same time, and understand what the optimal choices are to make as town. I'm sure there are many more games I'm missing, but even in my small sample size with Dkkoba, I can tell they deserve the nom. When I looked at the other Rising Star candidates, Dkkoba definitely deserves to be up there alongside them.
Thanks!!
I'd also wanna add my performances in Video Game Metal Covers micros(idr what it was called exactly, gamma was mod) and open 799 chosen mafia where i solo won
(Just want to add those since im more proud of those wins :oops:)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”