Micro 992: Are You My Partner?

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Luther Hargreeves »

In post 1494, Allison Hargreeves wrote:im still thinking about the possibility that a scum team of Momrangel and Esooa would have 0 idea how the other acted and would explain why Esooa instinctively claimed their main instead of denying and/or reading that I clearly was claiming it there.
So your theory is that Reggie was hard distancing in THIS setup? Ben didn’t even out his main until after that. Because Reggie had been pretty much pushing Ben from the first post, which would definitely be suspicious in a more traditional type of setup but in this one, you’d have to assume that mom actually knew who Esooa was from the getgo - pre-Ben’s outing of their main and that’s extremely unlikely. Also, why would Reggie try so hard to lim their buddy, because that’s exactly what it looked like to me?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:29 am

In post 1502, Allison Hargreeves wrote:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84055&start=1050 tn selfs because I said I hard townread their partner, Marquis(the read of which I flipped on the next day on reeval which prompted them to quickhammer the slot ppl were fosing)

viewtopic.php?p=12409334#p12409334 - jacksonvirgo selfs because they think their partner, Farren, is solidly outside of the PoE and won't be eliminated here.

if you wanna show me a game where maf selfs for "honor" lmk but i'm not buying it
What if their buddy is Diego? or if it’s Five, why couldn’t it be wifom?

@Ben, we’re not limling Allison. I don’t believe it’s her. I don’t believe scum!Allison makes that post she made prior to Reggie’s flip if she knows Reggie’s her buddy.

The main problem with her argument is that Reggie would have 100% had to know Ben’s main BEFORE Ben outed it and I think that’s extremely unlikely.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:48 am

In post 1551, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Allison, Ben is not scum. There is no way that Reggie or Ben were suspected at the point in the game when Ben was quick wagoned, scum probably thought the wagon on Ben would go through as only Vanya and Luther really townread him at that stage. Reggie certainly didn't plan for the wagon to backfire and get himself flipped, so it is unlikely to be scum distancing.

Tldr:
-Scum thought Ben wagon would go through based on game state at the time.
-Scum could not have foreseen wagon backfiring so it was not done for distancing. No other reason exists for scum to SvS there.
-Ben is town.
+1

Which is why I think Reggie was probably trying to save Diego or Five. Plus Reggie had been pushing Ben from pretty much his very first post and there’s absolutely no way he could have been that sure Ben was a buddy. If anything, Ben’s theory about mini being his buddy makes way more sense.

Also, Diego is trying to push anyone but Five it seems. Just prior to Reggie flip, they pushed Pogo and post, they pushed me then Vanya. Also bugs not hammering is NAI for them. I’ve seen them quickhamler as both alignments, so in bugs’ case, it’s not town indicative for them.

I would really be shocked if both Diego and Five flipped town. Also no one was probably more eager to lim Reggie than Ben.

I actually tr Allison’s paranoia on Ben, I just strongly disagree with it.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:04 am

In post 1695, Five Hargreeves wrote:Fwiw, ego ego was supposed to be like Little Cesar's Pizza pizza.

I don't know if you all get it.
In post 47, brassherald wrote:Ego. Ego.
Are you saying you’re brass?

Because you didn’t make that post and brass is the only main who did. I guess I could see Cheeky as Pogo. That’s what I was struggling with because Cheeky totally doesn’t sound like you.

So knowing you were wrong about Reggie, has your read on Diego changed?

At any rate, Pogo is very obviously town but maybe it’s Cheeky who deserves the moment of brilliance nom if she’s actually Pogo and Diego flips scum.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:17 am

In post 197, Diego Hargreeves wrote:pogo what about chess?
@mod are pogo and I allowed to create chess threads in the chess subforum and then treat those threads as part of this game?
This is a really interesting post because you’d know very well that this could be a possible signal that you’re bugs.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:24 am

In post 1709, Five Hargreeves wrote:But what good would that do? Bugspray was a replacement?
I’m assuming if mini was Reggie’s buddy, he would be told that bugspray replaced him.

@mod, scum would be told if the replacement was their buddy, right?

I think you willing to vote Diego right out of the gate and bugs not being willing to vote you is pretty telling.

VOTE: Diego

Everything just seems to point to this especially Diego’s scummy posting post flip.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:31 am

In post 1712, Five Hargreeves wrote:I also never read the setup by the way, and just signed up because Jingle is a cool dude. So I was surprised when I was in a secret alt.
I also don’t think you sound here like you did in Necromancer.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:38 am

In post 1715, Five Hargreeves wrote:I don't remember that game. Was I scum?
Yes and I think mom was one half of Sugar Cane scum hydra but I’d have to check. That’s why I’m pretty sure she’s an alt. Also the Ben deathtunel fits with the player who I believe her main is, scum meta.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #208) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:43 am

Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #209) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:47 am

Subject: Mini 2004 - Birth of the Necromancer - [DERP! - MOD LOSES]
Momrangal wrote:I mean, I highly doubt koki decides to bus when other viable lynch options exists. It would be against his wincon.

Also, why are you all against giving me my shots I promise to do the protown thing with them
Scum!mom. Yep I was right. Look how she’s defending her buddy Kokichi here.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:59 am

In post 1720, Five Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1716, Ben Hargreeves wrote:@five who do you think is scum if diego is a miss and why. How likely do you think it is diego is scum
I'm fairly sure it's just Diego.

I don't have confidence in momrangal actually having found the partner. I believe that my name was submitted and then when I was revealed to not be the partner, the push on me began. The change in tone happened all at once. So, the slip of the main by DKKoba doesn't line up with that theory, so I was wrong early about Allison, if I'm right. PoE says that if it's not Diego, Luther is most likely, in my opinion. That's just because I don't think there is a world where it's Ben, Vanya or Pogo. Klaus is highly unlikely.

But here's the thing, when Diego did the Inigo Montoya thing specifically towards Reginald, the father, I think that was the signal. Thus, Diego at like, I want to say 85% chance. It could be higher but I'm not a good enough player to be sure on that
Have you literally not read any of my scum games? You know this isn’t ever like I play scum. Look it up.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #211) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:02 am

Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Actually, I’m thinking brass was bussed and scum parked their vote to shade his voters, so . . .

UNVOTE: ank

VOTE: brass

According to Sugar, he was one of the ones pushing for my mislynch and I remember being very sus of his reasons. Iirc, he basically just sheeped Wisdom, right?
Sugar wanted me dead soon after I made this post ftr, which fits with her Ben deathtunnel.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 am

Sugar Cain wrote:Guys please just vote me so I can vig Nancy tonight
This would fit really well if Diego’s mom’s buddy wrt Ben.

However brass should absolutely know I’m town here so him pushing me isn’t good.

UNVOTE:
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #213) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:10 am

In post 1716, Ben Hargreeves wrote:@five who do you think is scum if diego is a miss and why. How likely do you think it is diego is scum

I don't have confidence in momrangal actually having found the partner. I believe that my name was submitted and then when I was revealed to not be the partner, the push on me began. The change in tone happened all at once. So, the slip of the main by DKKoba doesn't line up with that theory, so I was wrong early about Allison, if I'm right. PoE says that if it's not Diego, Luther is most likely, in my opinion. That's just because I don't think there is a world where it's Ben, Vanya or Pogo. Klaus is highly unlikely.

But here's the thing, when Diego did the Inigo Montoya thing specifically towards Reginald, the father, I think that was the signal. Thus, Diego at like, I want to say 85% chance. It could be higher but I'm not a good enough player to be sure on that
Wait, why would you think your name would be the one submitted?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #214) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:15 am

In post 1427, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Ok I'm skipping the last few pages. I think Diego is scum here. Potentially Reggie thought I was his partner and submitted the wrong guess, thinking I was bug spray.
I thought you were brass before you covered for Diego and now Five claims he thought his name was likely submitted.

Hmmm . . .

Maybe I was right all along. Maybe we should be voting Five.

I’m not voting anywhere else today. Reggie also made a lot of number 2 references.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #215) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:16 am

In post 1727, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1725, Luther Hargreeves wrote:Subject: Mini 2004 - Birth of the Necromancer - [DERP! - MOD LOSES]
Sugar Cain wrote:Guys please just vote me so I can vig Nancy tonight
This would fit really well if Diego’s mom’s buddy wrt Ben.

However brass should absolutely know I’m town here so him pushing me isn’t good.

UNVOTE:
do they know who you are? in this game
He definitely knows now because I am the only player in this game save mom and him who was in Necromancer.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #216) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:20 am

The reason why I’m suspicious of Five claiming his name was submitted was because prior to Pogo covering for bugs, I was extremely confident that Pogo was brass.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #217) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 am

@Five, who did you think Reggie thought your main was?
Because I don’t understand why you think brass’ name would be submitted?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #218) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:32 am

In post 1734, Five Hargreeves wrote:I don't know I just assume mom thought I was playing as scum.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84696&user_select%5B%5D=34527

This is the only mini scum game I could find and they don’t sound anything like you. And mom would have knowledge of your scum meta from Necro, so that isn’t exactly reassuring.

I could see Reggie thinking mini was Diego but not you. So, it doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me that your main would have been submitted if mini was Reggie’s buddy.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #219) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:33 am

In post 1739, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1734, Five Hargreeves wrote:I don't know I just assume mom thought I was playing as scum.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84696&user_select%5B%5D=34527

This is the only mini scum game I could find and they don’t sound anything like you IN THIS GAME. And mom would have knowledge of your scum meta from Necro, so that isn’t exactly reassuring.

I could see Reggie thinking mini was Diego but not you. So, it doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me that your main would have been submitted if mini was Reggie’s buddy.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #220) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:35 am

In post 1737, Five Hargreeves wrote:Also, I didn't see you revealed as Nancy tbh. I though Pogo might have been you.
So who did you think Luther was then? And does knowing I’m Luther change anything for you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #221) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:40 am

Can you link/quote the post where this sudden change from Reggie happened because that would be super helpful?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #222) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:09 am

In post 270, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 269, Ben Hargreeves wrote:Die scum
You forgot something:

Code: Select all

[v]Esooa[/v]
In post 275, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 274, Ben Hargreeves wrote:It's pretty amusing you're attempting to compare playing the game and meta reading a slot I thought was scum to your play of blatantly outing you're trying to find players by frustratedly announcing my main without reason and spending zero of the day trying to find mafia while dodging questions
I never outted your main?
In post 276, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Why would you claim that?
Ben never outed his main until Allison outed it by accident.

If Reggie pushed Ben prior to this, then Ben is clear.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #223) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:12 am

In post 62, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:No I didn't, Ben is 6 and makes eldritch monsters
Yep, Reggie was scumreading Ben before Allison outed their main, so it looks like it probably is Diego.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #224) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:15 am

In post 1745, Ben Hargreeves wrote:reggie pushed me before and after it
Yep but what I’m saying is for Allison’s theory to make any sense, he would have changed his read on you after that but absolutely nothing in his ISO points to that. Knowing your main had zero effect on his read on you.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #225) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:23 am

In post 943, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 856, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Yes I did but I quite frankly could not follow it.
You put in so many mains and numbers that I couldn’t follow who you were talking about.
Don’t get me wrong I like numbers but I think it is possibly intentionally obtuse.

Ok fine

Ben thought diego was scum because he mainslipped as a signal to his partner.

For Ben to know that mini is scum, he had to be scum with him and,
I beleive that, when Ben realized that diego was not mini he decided to attack him

He still thinks mini is scum, and he says he thinks mini is you but I do not see him attack you st all
This post is interesting because if mini is indeed the name of the main mom received, it would clearly mean she didn’t think mini was Diego.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #226) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:26 am

In post 1750, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:is that a hammer or something?
In post 1696, Luther Hargreeves wrote:Didn’t Klaus make it clear they were Tris?
oh! i think you're on to something.
Idk but I’m probably putting my vote back on Diego. Brass made me a bit paranoid but it probably is Diego.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #227) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:26 am

In post 1753, Ben Hargreeves wrote:anyone want to end the game
Should I?

intent to hammer
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #228) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:27 am

In post 1755, Ben Hargreeves wrote:what's vc rn
@mod can we please get a VC? Thanks.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #229) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:29 am

In post 1302, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 2.0Allison Hargreeves (0):
Ben Hargreeves (0):
Diego Hargreeves (0):
Five Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Vanya Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (8): Allison Hargreeves, Ben Hargreeves, Diego Hargreeves, Five Hargreeves, Klaus Hargreeves, Luther Hargreeves, Pogo Hargreeves, Vanya Hargreeves

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate!

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-19 00:00:00)!
5 votes are needed.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #230) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:31 am

In post 1759, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:i think we have three votes, but i didn't go back far enough.

by the way, nancy. good job with hiding yourself, you generally have very identifiable mannerisms, but I had no idea you were luther.
Wow, I’m seriously shocked. I really thought it was pretty obvious especially after I made that dyslexic slip but I guess no one caught on to that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #231) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:39 am

In post 933, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 833, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
excuse me, what the fuck is this?
In post 834, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Ben

I believe that I am going to put my backing here.

As of where I was, I believe Pogo to be town
3 and 6 scum, but the entire debacle between the two has me moving 6 closer to town

At the very least, I do not believe the two to be hidden partners for, if they realized it, the interaction towards the end would not have been what it was.

The rest of my children have been wholly underwhelming and I am pretty disappointed in their lack of participation

Pedit: me scolding your siblings for the main outing debacle
In post 835, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i'm thinking that was just a really lowball attempt at signalling your partner, although we can theoretically clear claimed pairs assumin scum doesn't galaxy brain wifom delayed nut button mountain
In post 836, Diego Hargreeves wrote:fuck what if scum just like delays the nut button until a townie mainclaims so that it looks like they are scum?
In post 837, Diego Hargreeves wrote:reginald coming back like this just looks incredibly scummmy
In post 838, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I shall take a page from 6 and say

Do you really think that I would be so obvious
In post 839, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 838, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Do you really think that I would be so obvious
yes
In post 840, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:That said, the original reason I had scumreas 3 (allison) was because she seemed tunnely early on but in my absence, she has really upped her scum-hunting and it looks like she is trying to understand and get answers out the slots.

I would expect to scum to not be so wide in their scum hunting, and have so many scum-reads and pushes in this game because they can't afford to accidentally bus.

6 (ben) is taking control of every narrative he engages in. In each scenario he is carefully crafting it so that he is to be viewed as the hero, leader, person who can never be wrong ect. He claims that he wouldn't be so obvious in his signals and yet, his initial push was on someone for obviously signaling out to their partner who they are.

My theory is that he pushed 4 the moment he realized that 4 (diego) was not the partner they were looking for. This is continued by the fact they are seemingly obsessed with who minimegabyte is.

He is throwing shade on anyone who dares to attack them, calling them dumb or scum
In post 841, Diego Hargreeves wrote:ok that's a good point
In post 848, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: ben
So @Diego, you decided to suddenly drop your Ben townread and sheep someone’s post you consider scummy, without them quoting or linking a single post to back any of their reasons for scumreading Ben up and you just vote Ben without first bothering to verify if anything Reggie is saying about Ben adds up in your PoV?
I couldn’t find the dyslexic slip thing but I think this flip on Ben from Diego really doesn’t make a lot of sense.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #232) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:44 am

In post 1765, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:i actually thought people could tell who i was as well. so, it was fun to hear people guess that i was five
You make way more sense as Klaus. I just misread brass as Pogo instead of apparently Cheeky but you’re meta is fairly obvious to anyone who’s ever player with you.

So, knowing you’re Klaus matches up perfectly of what I know of your town meta.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #233) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:47 am

In post 1523, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Diego
In post 1657, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Allison
Yep Pogo switched to Allison.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #234) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:49 am

In post 1613, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1612, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1610, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1608, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:It’s 1 am here bed for me. If Allison talks about Ben today again please turbo elim them.

I am sick and tired of their shit and them dogpiling on everyone else like everything they do is better and how we do reads is crap when it literally netted scum.
leave ur vote on allison thanks
whats ur plan after i flip town
VOTE: Allison

Good night
And obviously Vanya did too.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #235) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:50 am

In post 1769, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I think we should just get it over with and kill Diego and if it's not him we have tomorrow to talk

E-1
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #236) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:01 am

In post 231, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: reginaldtalk to mee
In post 239, Diego Hargreeves wrote:confidence is nai when they are roleplaying and i think reginald is roleplaying
In post 241, Diego Hargreeves wrote:I'm inclined to policy sr anyone who calls people by numbers instead of names because it just makes it harder for your posts to be understood and i believe on a mecroplay level that benefits scum
Posts like this give me pause.

UNVOTE:
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #237) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:06 am

In post 57, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 56, Reginald Hargreeves wrote: Such a shame really, I suppose I am going to have to promote 2 to fill the position of the leader of the umbrella academy
How is Diego Hargreeves a townie?
In post 63, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Theres no need to be hasty, 4. My vote will be dropped in time. For the time being, my suspicious are where they stand
Klaus clearly not a buddy.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #238) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:11 am

In post 1775, Jingle wrote:
In post 1711, Luther Hargreeves wrote:@mod, scum would be told if the replacement was their buddy, right?
No. As per rule seven, I would not have acknowledged replacements in any way.
Wow, this is really interesting then because bugs is scum, then they would have been the one who needed to signal. So Reggie would definitely not have been looking for bugs then.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #239) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:13 am

In post 1778, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Luther come hammer Diego with me.
In post 1773, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 2.1Diego Hargreeves (4): , , ,
Allison Hargreeves (2): , ,
Ben Hargreeves (0):
Five Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Vanya Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (2): Diego Hargreeves, , ,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate!

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-19 00:00:00)!
You’re voting Allison.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #240) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:29 am

In post 1779, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1775, Jingle wrote:
In post 1711, Luther Hargreeves wrote:@mod, scum would be told if the replacement was their buddy, right?
No. As per rule seven, I would not have acknowledged replacements in any way.
Wow, this is really interesting then because bugs is scum, then they would have been the one who needed to signal. So Reggie would definitely not have been looking for bugs then.
Like this obviously changes things doesn’t it? Because it means that Reggie wasn’t looking for bugs. So if mini was the name Reggie receuved then either scum!Diego no killed or Reggie thought mini was someone else.

It could also be that the reason Reggie pushed Ben so hard was he knew it wasn’t mini because if he was confident on Diego being mini then would he try to kill Ben?

Was Five in real danger at the point where Reggie voted him?

Diego isn’t a terrible flip by any means but I just don’t know why I’m not feeling that Diego is obvscum here. Did bugs make it clear at any point theyreplaced in for mini?

Also why did they specifically ask Pogo to play chess with them? Did bugs have any reason to think Pogo was mom?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #241) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:38 am

In post 1200, Diego Hargreeves wrote:YEAH? well why is that main slip alignment indicative?
it's literally not useful for any scum trying to find their partner because nobody recieved a role pm with the name bugspray in it
Something isn’t adding up for me and that last time I thought that was right. I at the very least think we should hear from Diego before we hammer them. I don’t see how that hurts us.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #242) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:01 am

In post 1786, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1774, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 231, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: reginaldtalk to mee
In post 239, Diego Hargreeves wrote:confidence is nai when they are roleplaying and i think reginald is roleplaying
In post 241, Diego Hargreeves wrote:I'm inclined to policy sr anyone who calls people by numbers instead of names because it just makes it harder for your posts to be understood and i believe on a mecroplay level that benefits scum
Posts like this give me pause.

UNVOTE:
That is before Reginald gave his signal. Although, looking back, it is interesting how immediately after, Diego calls him out on it.
Spoiler:
In post 833, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
excuse me, what the fuck is this?
In post 835, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i'm thinking that was just a really lowball attempt at signalling your partner, although we can theoretically clear claimed pairs assumin scum doesn't galaxy brain wifom delayed nut button mountain
In post 836, Diego Hargreeves wrote:fuck what if scum just like delays the nut button until a townie mainclaims so that it looks like they are scum?
In post 837, Diego Hargreeves wrote:reginald coming back like this just looks incredibly scummmy
In post 839, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 838, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Do you really think that I would be so obvious
yes

but then they immediately reverse direction with:
Spoiler:
In post 841, Diego Hargreeves wrote:ok that's a good point
In post 848, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: ben
Yes, that’s definitely concerning. In a regular game, I would probably view that as a coordinated scum gambit but then you also need to think if scum guessed wrong on their buddy or if they intentionally no killed. My theory is scum guessing wrong is more likely then a deliberate no kill but it’s obviously possible that I could be wrong about that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #243) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:04 am

In Dung Beetle 2, town!bugs insisted that town!Tayl0r was their #1 tr and that they were never voting her only to be immediately persuaded to do just that, so unfortunately for bugs, the reversal on Ben is totally NAI for them.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #244) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:08 am

In post 1789, Luther Hargreeves wrote:In Dung Beetle 2, town!bugs insisted that town!Tayl0r was their #1 tr and that they were never voting her only to be immediately persuaded to do just that, so unfortunately for bugs, the reversal on Ben is totally NAI for them.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84699&user_select%5B%5D=32588

They did a very similar 180 on Tayl0r in this game.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #245) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:12 am

In post 1790, Ben Hargreeves wrote:the biggest reason to vote Diego imo is the way Reginald acted about mini
Yes that is a good point but did Reggie actually think mini was Diego because if he correctly guessed Diego, then wouldn’t have there been an NK unless bugs intentionally no killed?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #246) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:15 am

In post 1049, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: reginald hopping on that five wagon felt sketch and i remember sring you when i woke up for it but couldnt post because not logged in on my phone and having more thoughts that i let drift out of my head in a puff of foolish whimsy (the act of letting them drift is the puff, not the thoughts)
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #247) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:25 am

In post 1795, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:a no kill is very possible
I guess that’s definitely possible to throw us off, if Reggie really did think Diego’s mini. I’m probably just way overthinking this.

And them hammering Reggie post self outting obviously doesn’t get them townpoints. I think Reggie outted to save either Duego or Five, because if their buddy was in a really good spot like Allison is suggesting, then why not save themself? Reggie didn’t even try and I think that if scum wasn’t in either Diego or Five, I don’t see why he wouldn’t have made more of an effort.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #248) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:40 am

I really think Allison is town. Her anger reads like townie outrage to me.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #249) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:43 am

E - 1

Let’s hope this ends the game.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:23 am

In post 1808, Jingle wrote:
A WIN CONDITION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!

Diego Hargreeves, who was bugspray, replacing MissMegabyte, has been eliminated.

They were Mafia.

The town of

[INSERT FORMATTING HERE]

Wins the game!
Whoah, I couldn’t get past the fact that Bugs was Mini given mom’s positioning around that slot.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Blanked.
“I thought it was my job to keep everyone safe, and I just made it worse. I never wanted to be the bad guy.” – Luther

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”