catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by catboi »

Not a strong read, but he pointed out the pace and lack of content early but hasn't done much to address it. That's slightly suspect but I probably wouldn't vote him today.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 165, Mistyx wrote:
In post 163, catboi wrote:
In post 162, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 160, Titus wrote:Why were my short sentences a problem but Perfume posting nothing but hard to decipher anime not?

Pedit: You can guess but I won't confirm just in case there's a hidden scum mechanic.
Because I feel like I can read you.

I can't read strange anime crap.
So what's your read on Titus?
kinda tempted to vote this
@Mystix why did you make this post?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

In post 166, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 163, catboi wrote:
In post 162, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 160, Titus wrote:Why were my short sentences a problem but Perfume posting nothing but hard to decipher anime not?

Pedit: You can guess but I won't confirm just in case there's a hidden scum mechanic.
Because I feel like I can read you.

I can't read strange anime crap.
So what's your read on Titus?
Wanna know my thoughts on you?
Why didn’t you just answer this?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:08 pm

In post 169, Mistyx wrote:i know

i just dont feel like voting rn

but if i did i would be voting there
Why? What pinged you exactly about CB trying to pin down Vax on his Titus’ read?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:16 pm

In post 191, Titus wrote:
In post 182, Raya36 wrote:Red, chara, jj, mistyx are fine

Titus claimed negative utility and I haven't figured out if I trust that yet

catboi rvs is now serious
Why are you suspicious of my claim?

Why is catboi now a serious push?

Why are Red and jj town?
I think CB is fairly obvious town and I’m really disliking the push on him.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:21 pm

In post 478, Mistyx wrote:guess i don't really like vax coming in not having read and dropping a vote on lead wagon anyway

titus flip from raya to a+m felt weird but not bad
In post 480, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: catboi

im feeling nice so sure
In post 485, Mistyx wrote:
In post 483, Chara wrote:Misty's specifically i guess. you don't like Vax but here's a catboi vote. no thoughts on the Twins wagon?
nope
In post 486, Mistyx wrote:i trust my earlier read more than my current one because it felt more like i was trying to force something out for the sake of it now
You dislike Vax’s vote on a slot you have no thoughts about yet you vote CB. :shifty:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:22 pm

im feeling nice so sure
VOTE: Mystix
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:27 pm

In post 506, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

im feeling nice so sure
VOTE: Mystix
You also comment on finding Titus’ vote on a slot you claim to have no thoughts on “weird” but you vote CB, not Vax or Titus, who you don’t even bother to comment on.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

Current trajectory for this game so far makes me feel like scum are playing relatively active. This is not exclusive to how I am reading someone, but I was noticing a bit of ire/complaints a bit back, and I have to wonder for the people who more complaining/negative, what does it all mean? If this fits a description and you feel sour grapes about this game feel free to tell me why. I find the negative perception towards games is a very easy one to take, so I want to hear more from people who wanna sit and complain instead of doing something about it.
Stop
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 pm

If Mistyx is scum here, Vax is probably her buddy.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Mistyx

Preemptive
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 509, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:If Mistyx is scum here, Vax is probably her buddy.
Seems like a stretch to me honestly. Vax has been weird but I'm not settled on what it all means.
Stop
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:37 pm

In post 509, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:If Mistyx is scum here, Vax is probably her buddy.
and
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think if misty were not playing up to her own town behavior (and knew it), her best option would to be seem really confident in some areas instead of just saying 'i guess.' If she's scum that read doesn't seem related.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

Misty the biggest thing I want to ask you is

Where are you right now? You said you loved being town yeah? Catboi already pointed this out but you can't start a game saying 'oh well thank god im town' then end up slanking. Is there something that's stopping you? You say things with such ennui. Your reads seem like they could flip at any second and you seem unsure. I don't know what troubles you're having getting into this game.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 495, catboi wrote:going purely from memory:

mistyx - scum
titus - town
vaxkiller - scum
chara - gut town
wellermanbob - town
raya36 - townlean
somke and mirrors - gut town
red - scumlean
perfume - nothing
jjh - vague scumlean
infinity zero - townlean
twins akari and mara - actually felt like her response to my vote was kind of town?

Probably need to read back to flesh some of these out, but decided to just go off the top of my head here to start.
Your scumreads are mostly just low-profile players. I think a common mistake being made as of late is that scum isn't paying attention or don't want to. Yes my vote is on misty but Red remains ??? and then like Jjh offered some soft reads and has mostly sat back. I don't really feel like scum are struggling or town are just on top of things. This may seem odd to you, but is there any read that you feel you could maybe be wrong about?
Stop
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:47 pm

In post 511, unwnd wrote:
Seems like a stretch to me honestly. Vax has been weird but I'm not settled on what it all means.
I’m less sure on him but Mistix scumread CB for pushing Vax on his Titus’ read and now she makes it a point of saying that she dislikes his vote - on a slot she claimed to have 0 thoughts about - but she votes CB.

Why did Mistyx react that strongly to CB pushing Vax on his Titus’s read and why does she make it a point of saying she dislikes Vax’s vote on a slot she has no read on? I just find her positioning around Vax strange. It’s possible he could be town but if she’s scum, it wouldn’t at all shock me if Vax is her buddy based on that.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:51 pm

In post 513, unwnd wrote:I think if misty were not playing up to her own town behavior (and knew it), her best option would to be seem really confident in some areas instead of just saying 'i guess.' If she's scum that read doesn't seem related.
Her tone just seems off for as people have pointed out for someone who’s thrilled to roll town. Why is saying “I guess” town indicative?

What’s bothering me the most is she hasn’t given a single good reason for why she scumreads CB yet she votes him anyway. Why?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

Inf, something I noted in my catchup is that you made a huuge response to wellermanbob in #247 then just went lol vote Red. Why? Seemed like you were prepared to bury bob in your words then picked gimmick account Red instead. Yes Red is being a gimmick but you're either lead to believe that he's playing up the gimmick for scummy reasons (which you did not clarify) or it's the easiest vote to make in the entire game lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 517, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 513, unwnd wrote:I think if misty were not playing up to her own town behavior (and knew it), her best option would to be seem really confident in some areas instead of just saying 'i guess.' If she's scum that read doesn't seem related.
Her tone just seems off for as people have pointed out for someone who’s thrilled to roll town. Why is saying “I guess” town indicative?

What’s bothering me the most is she hasn’t given a single good reason for why she scumreads CB yet she votes him anyway. Why?
Don't townread her, think she's a good vote actually. What I was arguing is that 'i guess' does not seem aligned to a mate, which I believe she would take a stronger stance against.
Stop
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 515, unwnd wrote:Your scumreads are mostly just low-profile players. I think a common mistake being made as of late is that scum isn't paying attention or don't want to. Yes my vote is on misty but Red remains ??? and then like Jjh offered some soft reads and has mostly sat back. I don't really feel like scum are struggling or town are just on top of things. This may seem odd to you, but is there any read that you feel you could maybe be wrong about?
Yeah, most of them. That was an off the cuff set of reads based on memory rather than any real analysis.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

Well give me a more specific response. What are your strongest townreads and why? I find those are more comfortable to people because it's like leverage to themselves
Stop
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 521, unwnd wrote:Well give me a more specific response. What are your strongest townreads and why? I find those are more comfortable to people because it's like leverage to themselves
Titus and Bob, the ones I put without qualifiers.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

Titus? The thing with me when it comes to Titus is that she made a snap response to a couple of votes and instantly was putting out reads on like 3 players in her #116. That's not a lot of time to start picking out about 3 players. I'm not sure why she'd feel so pressured so early and where all of a sudden she had 3 reads to spat out like that. Since then, she's mostly retained an outside presence (though did A&M, which I agreed with). Bob I was feeling pretty good about early but now it seems like he stopped caring. Loved that fire let under his ass now it's not there lol
Stop
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:03 pm

In post 515, unwnd wrote:
In post 495, catboi wrote:going purely from memory:

mistyx - scum
titus - town
vaxkiller - scum
chara - gut town
wellermanbob - town
raya36 - townlean
somke and mirrors - gut town
red - scumlean
perfume - nothing
jjh - vague scumlean
infinity zero - townlean
twins akari and mara - actually felt like her response to my vote was kind of town?

Probably need to read back to flesh some of these out, but decided to just go off the top of my head here to start.
Your scumreads are mostly just low-profile players. I think a common mistake being made as of late is that scum isn't paying attention or don't want to. Yes my vote is on misty but Red remains ??? and then like Jjh offered some soft reads and has mostly sat back. I don't really feel like scum are struggling or town are just on top of things. This may seem odd to you, but is there any read that you feel you could maybe be wrong about?
While I will probably never now get my alt answer from Perfume, I do think I know who that is and based off of that, I read her posts as being slightly town indicative and having played with scum!you in last year’s TM, I think I was right about that. And she had pretty decent reads in the games I played with her. I won’t out who I think Perfume is but it makes less inclined to want to vote Red now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”