Micro 992: Are You My Partner?

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #294 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 293, Diego Hargreeves wrote:holy FUCK i regret not yolohammering allison here even if the slot flips town
You're the one who has most partner equity with Ben here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

hahahah i was guessed? Mission accomplished
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw i altslipped with both my main in here and in another game LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1816, Jingle wrote:Does anyone have thoughts on the setup/balance?

The not announcing replacements thing was a choice to try to reduce the impact of replacements on the game (Big thanks to Mathblade and bugspray, btw). I felt that replacements otherwise had a disproportionate effect on the odds of mafia finding each other early.
replacements suck first off

I think if u purposefully change the theme on all the accounts so its harder to naturally alt slip its a good qol for ppl like me.

Have ppl ego in pregame so theres no angleshooting with it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think heres a healthy compromise:
1 scum guessing right gives other scum a notification they were correctly guessed and they get another try if they already guessed.
Also scum should always no kill n1 no matter what lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1825, MathBlade wrote:Gg I was Vanya. Started faking being Titus when I messed up the alt stuff.

I realized I was screwed when I would have to do VCA like her lmao

If I outed as me people wouldn’t listen to me as people have a bad impression of me
I was wondering why the vca was ?????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

thanks for the carry all. Glad to hear that i contributed at least SOMETHING via being guessed :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

also my notes pt is just me subtly venting and also guessing ppls mains. My reads were poop this game but ig that happens sometimes lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

I only went for ur slot cause i thought ur mechanical d1 play was extremely scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1941, Esooa wrote:koba it was so funny when you were like "this isn't the esooa town playbook" and I'm like... I am literally town though
U admitted u were only pushing to lim me bc i fos you not bc u were evaluating my slots alignments >.>that's not towny at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt understand why ppl went ahead and changed the profile pic. felt a bit like telling to do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thats my line
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”