That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XV: Dance of the Dark Fairy [Third Moonlight]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XV:

Dance of
the Dark Fairy[/color]

A 16p Classic BooneyToonz Game based on Mythical Creatures.

Dear Cryptids,

You are cordially invited to the Maliciously Mythical Masquerade, the largest gathering of Mythical Creatures since the extinction of the human race. You are welcome to bring any guests you may have, any loved ones, enemies, acquaintances. Bring everyone. This festival of fun will last over multiple sun glows and moonlights, have a blast, eat some cattle if you’re a carnivore, some rare plants if you're a plantivore, treat yourself right! You never know when it’ll be your last meal. To headline the event, the Dance of the Dark Fairy, only performed once in a millennia, this is a once in a life time opportunity, I assure you, you do not want to miss out.

Your mystically mythical friend,

The Dark Fairy
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Player List

1. quiet
    Rei and Asuka

2. Elements
    Dkkoba
    Chromium

3. SirCakez

4. Titus

5. Samantha97

6. Toogeloo

7. Gamma Emerald
    Special BROvert Ops

8. Lunar Martian

9. Nylaathria

10. Flea The Magician

11. Sequence [Ircher + Bell]

12. RCEnigma

13. Murdercat

14. Angel Warriors [Momrangel + Noraa]

15. MathBlade
    NorwegianBoyEE

16. PookyTheMagicalBear
    Unwnd
    Klick
Bold = Confirmed

Living Players

1. quiet - Vanilla - MC - endgamed
    Elements - Vanilla - MC - endgamed
    SirCakez - Dark Fairy - Named Encryptor
    Gamma Emerald - Dark Fairy - Suntouched Inverted Voyeur
    Lunar Martian - Vanilla - MC - endgamed
    Murdercat - Dark Fairy - Tracker Traitor

Dead

Flea The Magician
faded
First Moonlight
, was a
Dreaming God [Unicorn - Mythical Creature]

PookyTheMagicalBear
, died during
Time Stasis 1
, was a
Suntouched 1-shot Weak Loyal Fruit Vendor [Kappa - Mythical Creature]

Angel Warriors
faded
First Morning Sun
, was a
Amnesiac Moonlit 2-shot Commuter [Gargoyle - Mythical Creature]

Samantha97
, died during
Time Stasis 2
, was a
Novice Moonlit 1-shot Weak Desperate Friendly Neighbor [Imp - Mythical Creature]

Nylaathria
faded
Second Moonlight
, was a
Non-consecutive Bunyip [Bunyip - Mythical Creature]

RCEnigma
, died during
Time Stasis 3
, was a
Innocent Child Symbiotic [Pegasus - Mythical Creature]

Sequence
, won
Second Morning Sun
, was a
Light Fairy - Third Party

Mathblade
faded
Second Morning Sun
, was a
Dark Fairy - Moonlit Inverted Voyeur

Toogeloo
, died
Time Stasis 4
, was a
Miller [Dragon - Mythical Creature]

Titus
faded
Third Morning Sun
, was a
Non-consecutive Role Cop [Centaur - Mythical Creature]

Important Links

Chapter 1
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05
Vote Count 1.06
Vote Count 1.07
Vote Count 1.08
Vote Count 1.09
Vote Count 1.10
Vote Count 1.11
Vote Count 1.12
Vote Count 1.13
Vote Count 1.14

Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Vote Count 3.02

Vote Count 4.03

Vote Count 5.02

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Withholding
Multitasking?
No
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics
Unique Mechanic?
No
New Mutations?
Mutations are generally going to always be possible, but only if they can stay true to the original role itself
Multiball?
No
Third Party?
Withholding
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 45 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules:
Because Rules are there to CONTAIN the FUN!

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking 3] You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
4] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
5] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
6] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
7] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
8] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
9] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for
14 days
, and each Night phase will last for two days. It will switch to
10 days
when I feel it should.
10] Players may continue to talk during
Twilight
, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no fade (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple. (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. I encourage it if you can make it work, however be aware that abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Game Specific Mechanics

• Day and Night phases are transformed into Moonlight, Morning Sun, and a Time Stasis phase. Essentially, the Time Stasis phase takes the place of Night Phases, and Day Phases are replaced by Moonlight and Morning Sun.

≠ First Moonlight
≠ Time Stasis 1
≠ First Morning Sun
≠ Time Stasis 2

And so forth.

• The Dark Fairy alignment have access to Factional Abilities other than the kills, only available for usage during the Time Stasis phase after a Moonlight phase.

• The Magical Fairy role is confirmed to be in this game, and will not be considered a Variant role for this game.

Magical Fairy [Inverted Voyeur]

Abilities:

• [Voyeur] At night, you may target a player. You will learn what type of action was performed on that player, but not by who.
• [Inverted] If your target is "Commuting", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal" or "Simple".
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Superstar
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's will be sent out shortly.

When 13/16 players have confirmed, the game will begin.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 1

Mythical Creatures arrive, some in packs, some in pairs, some solo. The Dark Fairy twinkles with angst as the Masquerade begins.

Wonderful performances, roaming cattle, couldn’t have asked for a better turn out. In the sky, a sole shooting star settles into the shadowed night, and a ferociously feral scream pierces through the ears of the Creatures present.

A minotaur, a giant 12 foot beast with the head of a bull, and a body of a large furry human, almost as if it were a giant grizzly bear, begins to swing its arms rampantly with a large bone club, cracking away at creatures too close to crawl away.

As the shooting star descends, it hits the ground near the Minotaur, and flames engulf the bull head.

The flames turn bright white, and propels shamelessly into the air, bringing the Minotaur up with it. The floating Minotaur bursts, exploding like a firework, but the oohs and aahs undoubtedly filled with pain and suffering rather than excitement and amusement. The screams and howls of the Mythical Creatures in attendance deafen the whistles of the flaming bull fire show.

The flames create a magical spherical forcefield of white fire around the vicinity of the Maliciously Mythical Masquerade, and a Jersey Devil stops, drops, and rolls around in agony trying to get the inextinguishable fire to cool. The sacrificed Minotaur falls to the ground as the Dark Fairy flies into the sky.

The Dark Fairy begins to perform what appears to be a dance, flying around in specific precise motions. Twisting and turning in the air, overwhelming flashes of bright dark light begin to pulsate out of the wings of the fairy, and every creature is knocked out cold, but to the Fairy’s surprise, a white light combats the dark light, and the creatures awaken, but the Dark Fairy is no longer up in the sky.

It’s hot.

The smell of burning fur fills in the musty moisture in the air, leaving everything feeling muggy. The white fire field begins to slowly creep inwards, announcing its desire to burn every last creature in the spherical space.

The Dark Fairy is nowhere to be found.

The Baker
has been burnt to a crisp. He was a...

The Baker
Minotaur

Spoiler:

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

Minotaur, a fabulous monster of Crete that had the body of a man and the head of a bull.

Role:

You are a
Vanilla

Abilities:

• You have none.

Wincon:

You win when all threats to the town are dead.[/area]
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.01

Not Voting [16]:
Rei and Asuka, Chromium, SirCakez, Titus, Samantha97, Toogeloo, Almost50, Lunar Martian, Nylaathria, Flea The Magician, Sequence, RCEnigma, Murdercat, Angel Warriors, NorwegianBoyEE, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-01-28 12:00:00)
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get at least one vote count every day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In case anyone is confused, there is a Sample Role PM in the Chapter 1 post. If you have white text under the flavor, and are labeled as a Mythical Creature, you are the town equivalent.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.02

Sequence [6]:
RCEnigma, SirCakez, Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Angel Warriors, Sequence
Nylaathria [1]:
Chromium
SirCakez [1]:
Murdercat
Chromium [1]:
Rei and Asuka,
RCEnigma [1]:
Samantha97
Angel Warriors [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [5]:
Samantha97, Toogeloo, Almost50, Flea The Magician, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #313 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.03

Sequence [5]:
RCEnigma, SirCakez, Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Angel Warriors,
Flea The Magician [2]:
Sequence, Samantha97
Angel Warriors [2]:
Titus, Chromium
SirCakez [1]:
Murdercat
Chromium [1]:
Rei and Asuka,
RCEnigma [1]:
NorwegianBoyEE

Not Voting [4]:
Toogeloo, Almost50, Flea The Magician, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #556 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.04

Sequence [5]:
SirCakez, Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Angel Warriors, RCEnigma
Flea The Magician [2]:
Sequence, Samantha97
Angel Warriors [2]:
Titus, Chromium
SirCakez [1]:
Murdercat
Chromium [1]:
Rei and Asuka,
RCEnigma [1]:
NorwegianBoyEE
Nylaathria [1]:
Flea the Magician

Not Voting [3]:
Toogeloo, Special BROvert Ops, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
All vote count links will be on the front page.

Almost50
is replaced by
Special BROvert Ops

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #746 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unwnd replaces Klick.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #847 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

oh

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #848 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

my

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #849 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

is that a giraffe

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #850 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.05

Sequence [5]:
SirCakez, Nylaathria, Angel Warriors, RCEnigma, NorwegianBoyEE
Special BROvert Ops [4]:
Titus, Murdercat, Dkkoba, Samantha97
NorwegianBoyEE [2]:
Unwnd, Rei and Asuka
RCEnigma [2]:
Lunar Martian, Sequence
Nylaathria [1]:
Flea the Magician

Not Voting [2]:
Toogeloo, Special BROvert Ops,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
All vote count links will be on the front page.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1338 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

NorwegianBoyEE is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1340 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.06

NorwegianBoyEE [4]:
Unwnd, Rei and Asuka, Dkkoba, Nylaathria
RCEnigma [4]:
Lunar Martian, Sequence, Titus, Flea the Magician
Sequence [2]:
RCEnigma, NorwegianBoyEE
Special BROvert Ops [2]:
Samantha97, Toogeloo
Unwnd [1]:
Murdercat
SirCakez [1]:
Angel Warriors
Lunar Martian [1]:
SirCakez

Not Voting [1]:
, Special BROvert Ops,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
NorwegianBoyEE is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1381 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mathblade replaces NorwegianBoyEE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1875 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-
Vote Count 1.07

Mathblade [5]:
Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Samantha97, Rei and Asuka, Unwnd
Nylaathria [3]:
Titus, Murdercat, Special BROvert Ops,
RCEnigma [2]:
Flea the Magician, Sequence
Flea the Magician [2]:
RCEnigma, SirCakez
SirCakez [2]:
Angel Warriors, Dkkoba
Murdercat [1]:
Toogeloo
Angel Warriors [1]:
Mathblade

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
;)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2237 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.08

Mathblade [3]:
Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Rei and Asuka,
Nylaathria [2]:
Special BROvert Ops, Toogeloo
RCEnigma [2]:
Flea the Magician, Sequence,
Titus [2]:
Dkkoba, Murdercat
Rei and Asuka [1]:
Mathblade
Unwnd [1]:
Angel Warriors,
Dkkoba [1]:
SirCakez
Sequence [1]:
Unwnd
Murdercat [1]:
Titus
Special BROvert Ops [1]:
Samantha97

Not Voting [1]:
RCEnigma,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2367 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.09

Special BROvert Ops [5]:
Samantha97, Unwnd, Sequence, Titus, Mathblade
Mathblade [3]:
Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Rei and Asuka,
Titus [3]:
Dkkoba, Murdercat, Flea the Magician,
Nylaathria [2]:
Special BROvert Ops, Toogeloo
Sequence [2]:
SirCakez, RCEnigma
Unwnd [1]:
Angel Warriors,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
;)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3014 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.10

RCEnigma [3]:
Sequence, Lunar Martian, Dkkoba
Special BROvert Ops [3]:
Titus, Mathblade, Samantha97
Flea the Magician [2]:
Unwnd, RCEnigma,
Samantha97 [2]:
Angel Warriors, Special BROvert Ops
Mathblade [2]:
Nylaathria, Rei and Asuka,
Nylaathria [1]:
Toogeloo
Sequence [1]:
SirCakez,
SirCakez [1]:
Flea the Magician,

Not Voting [1]:
Murdercat

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
Gamma Emerald of Special BROvert Ops is VLA until 1/25.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3723 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I was given a few complaints, so I'm going to have this game cool off a little bit while I take a shower. I'll unpause when I'm back, but let's try to keep it civil.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3726 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nice little breather, wasn't it? I feel so refreshed. I send my refreshing vibes to all of you.

I'll get a vote count before I sleep tonight, and I'll be using those unofficial vote counts and making them official as well. Thanks for posting those!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3982 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.12

Special BROvert Ops [6]:
Rei and Asuka, Titus, Unwnd, Lunar Martian, Toogeloo, Samantha97
Sequence [5]:
Dkkoba, Angel Warriors, RCEnigma, Special BROvert Ops, SirCakez,
Mathblade [1]:
Nylaathria,

Not Voting [4]:
Sequence, Flea the Magician, Mathblade, Murdercat

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
I made one of Toogeloo's vote counts official, and put it in the links on the front page.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4220 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.13

Sequence [7]:
Dkkoba, Angel Warriors, Special BROvert Ops, SirCakez, Unwnd, RCEnigma, Titus
Special BROvert Ops [5]:
Rei and Asuka, Lunar Martian, Toogeloo, Samantha97, Nylaathria,
Samantha97 [1]:
Flea the Magician,

Not Voting [3]:
Sequence, Mathblade, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
I double checked like twice, that's why I said double, but I think this vote count is correct. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4594 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.14

Flea the Magician [9]:
Special BROvert Ops, Unwnd, SirCakez, Angel Warriors, Dkkoba, Samantha97, Lunar Martian, Toogeloo, RCEnigma --
[FADED]

Special BROvert Ops [3]:
Rei and Asuka, Nylaathria, Sequence,
Sequence [1]:
Titus,
Samantha97 [1]:
Flea the Magician,

Murdercat [0]:

Not Voting [2]:
Mathblade, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4595 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Flea the Magician
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Flea the Magician
Unicorn

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

The unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described since antiquity as a beast with a single large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead.

Role:

You are a
Dreaming God

Abilities:

• Every Time Stasis, you may pick a Dream.
Forest Fun Land
or
Rainbow Equality
. These may only be picked once each. You do not know what they do.
• You have access to the Horse Haven here.
• You are a
Variant
role.

Wincon:

Time Stasis 1
ends (expired on 2021-01-21 20:00:00) on
January 21st

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4596 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Unwnd is being replaced, game will not start until after a replacement is found.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4597 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

PookyTheMagicalBear replaces Unwnd.

Gamma Emerald replaces Special BROvert Ops.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4598 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4599 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4600 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 2

Insurmountable chaos.

In the wake of the Dark Fairy’s disappearance, the Mythical Creatures spend the entirety of the Moonlit night panicking and rampaging throughout the circle.

Destruction.

The once glowing and exciting extravaganza, now a symphony of despair, yearning for a time they once knew. The time seems long ago, even if only a few hours have passed. Immunity of the hot burning fur smell begins to fade, possibly only out of delusion, and half of the Mythical Creatures are ready to give up, and choose their spot in relation to the blanco blazing awaiting them.

Some sat closer to the edge, some far away, but for all, the end is near.

A majestic mane attached to the back of a head who sits behind a horn, steps forward. In the center of the white sphere, their horn begins to illuminate the area, clear energy pulsating from the corkscrew thorn that sits among their forehead. The Unicorn closes their eyes, and they begin to charge as if they are being tugged into a direction by some sort of magnetic pull, and an indescribable furry behemoth of a creature is pushed aside—before dissipating into a physical energy, shadowy floating upwards, reformed into a Dark Fairy.

A battle wound sits on their shoulder.

As the sun begins to rise, a Kappa leaps onto the Unicorn, and launches themselves off the neck of the horse, withdrawing into their rotating shell as they crash into the Dark Fairy. With the Kappa and the Unicorn with the Dark Fairy in reach, a Wooly Mammoth evaporates before condensing into a second Dark Fairy, sending the black flame once again to burn the creatures with the audacity to fight against them. A second Dark Fairy.

As the two creatures crumble to ashes, the indefatigable white sphere encloses on their victims.

PookyTheMagicalBear
was found dead. They were a...

Spoiler:
PookyTheMagicalBear
Kappa

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

A kappa (河童, river-child)—also known as kawatarō (川太郎, "river-boy"), komahiki (駒引, horse-puller), kawatora (川虎, river-tiger) or suiko (水虎, water-tiger)–is an amphibious yōkai demon found in traditional Japanese folklore. They are typically depicted as green, human-like beings with webbed hands and feet and a turtle-like carapace on their backs. A depression on its head, called its "dish", retains water, and if this is damaged or its liquid is lost (either through spilling or drying up), the kappa is severely weakened.

Role:

You are a
Suntouched 1-shot Weak Loyal Fruit Vendor

Abilities:

• Once during the game, after a Morning Sun phase, you may target a player. They will receive a fruit.
• Your action will only succeed if your target is someone who is aligned with you.
• If you successfully target someone who is aligned with Dark Fairies, you will die.
• You have access to the Water Sanctuary here.

Wincon:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4601 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.01

Not Voting [14]:
Rei and Asuka, Dkkoba, SirCakez, Titus, Samantha97, Toogeloo, Gamma Emerald, Lunar Martian, Nylaathria, Sequence, RCEnigma, Murdercat, Angel Warriors, NorwegianBoyEE,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Morning Sun
sets in
(expired on 2021-01-31 20:00:00)
on
January 31st

Mod Notes:
Dkkoba is being replaced.

Starting 30 minutes early, you got a problem, message me ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4837 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Elements replaces Dkkoba.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5140 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Gonna lock. I'll be able to get a vote count later, I saw it might be a hammer, but I'm not able to do mod stuff until a bit later....so

yeah.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5141 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.02

Angel Warriors [8]:
Angel Warriors, Gamma Emerald, Rei and Asuka, Murdercat, Samantha97, Toogeloo, Sequence, Elements ------
[FADED]

Sequence [2]:
SirCakez, RCEnigma
Rei and Asuka [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [3]:
Lunar Martian, Nylaathria,, Mathblade

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Morning Sun
sets in
(expired on 2021-01-31 20:00:00)
on
January 31st

Mod Notes:
Y'all really something else
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5142 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Angel Warriors
has been
FADED
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Angel Warriors
Gargoyle

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

The gargoyle is a fantasy and horror monster inspired by the gargoyle architectural element. While they were believed in mythology to frighten away evil spirits, the idea of such statues physically coming to life is a more recent notion. Like golems, they are usually made of magically animated or transformed stone, but have animal or chimera traits and are often guardians of a place such as a cathedral or castle. They can also be depicted as vessels for demonic possession or as a living species resembling statues.

Role:

You are an
Amnesiac Moonlit 2-shot Commuter

Abilities:

• You are Amnesiac,
a delayed mutation of Informed.
Every Morning Sun phase you are alive in, you will learn of one of the Dark Fairy factional abilities.
• Twice per game, after a Moonlight phase, you may Commute. All actions targeting you will be avoided.

Wincon:

Time Stasis 2
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-24 23:00:00)
on
January 24th.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5143 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rei and Asuka are being replaced. Will likely add time to the countdown depending on how long it takes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5144 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

deadline frozen, will add 24 hours after I find a replacement.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5145 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

tell your friends if you have any

I'll also accept a draw proposal with 100% agreement, but yeah, I'm gonna hold this phase out for a replacement. This game got wild.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5146 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

quiet replaces Rei and Asuka.

Time Stasis 2 ends in (expired on 2021-01-26 22:00:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5147 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5148 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5149 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5150 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 3

I can no longer handle the pressure in this stone existence. I’ve forgotten something. Maybe multiple somethings, but I can’t process any of it in this arena. My stone is getting hot; the water between the cracks of my stone have evaporated into a steam. I’m sizzling. If I could just remember anything, maybe it would help these creatures, maybe they wouldn’t all have to die. Maybe I won’t have to die.

No.

I certainly must die. For I am a Gargoyle, the ancient creatures of the watchtowers, sworn to defend the mythical creatures living among the world, hiding from humanity who chooses to hunt us down for sport.

I am a Gargoyle.

Loyal, patient, diligent.

I am a Gargoyle.

A protector.

I am a Gargoyle.

I AM A GARGOYLE!

•••

From the side line, an Imp begins to walk around the vicinity. A stone figure flies up into the air, and their rock horns push against the White Blaze, sparking embers raining towards the ground. It’s useless. The Imp starts to fall asleep, no point being awake seeing any of this go down. The Gargoyle begins to crumble, and a heap of ashes float down towards the ground. If a Gargoyle can’t do anything about the White Blaze, how should the Imp? The Imp’s spirit fades as they smile in their sleep, ready to move on from this world.

Samantha97
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Samantha97
Imp

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

Imps are magical demon like creatures with a big appetite for the spotlight. Always desirous of attention, they act out through practical jokes and small outbursts of magic, trying to get anyone to pay attention to them. Unfortunately, they are so small and unimportant that they don’t succeed at getting much attention—except, perhaps, from crafty evildoers who are willing to take them on as slaves.

Role:

You are a
Novice Moonlit 1-shot Desperate Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

• Once during the game, after a Moonlight phase, you may target a player. They will receive a message saying "[name] is town".
• Your action will only succeed if your target is someone who is aligned with Dark Fairies or appears to be aligned with Dark Fairies. If your action succeeds, you will die.
• You cannot act during the first Time Stasis.
• You have access to the Magical Light here.

Wincon:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5151 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.01

Not Voting [12]:
quiet, Elements, SirCakez, Titus, Toogeloo, Gamma Emerald, Lunar Martian, Nylaathria, Sequence, RCEnigma, Murdercat, Mathblade,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-02-05 20:00:00)
on
February 5th

Mod Notes:
WE BACK YO

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5311 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.02

Sequence [2]:
Mathblade, SirCakez
Mathblade [2]:
Sequence, Lunar Martian
Nylaathria [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [7]:
quiet, Elements, Toogeloo, Gamma Emerald, Nylaathria, RCEnigma, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Moonlight
sets in
on
February 5th

Mod Notes:
WE BACK YO

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5607 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nylathriaa is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5616 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, I can't double check right now. I believe that it's a hammer, though.

I don't have time for a flip for a few hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5617 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.03

Nylaathria [7]:
Mathblade, Sircakez, Titus, Toogeloo, Elements, Sequence, Gamma Emerald ------
[FADE]

Mathblade [1]:
Lunar Martian

Not Voting [4]:
quiet, Nylaathria, RCEnigma, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Moonlight
sets in
on
February 5th

Mod Notes:
WE BACK YO

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5618 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nylaathria
has been faded! They were a...

Spoiler:
Nylaathria
Bunyip

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

The bunyip is a large mythical creature from Australian Aboriginal mythology, said to lurk in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes. The bunyips presumably seen by witnesses, according to their descriptions, most commonly fit one of two categories: 60% of sightings resemble seals or swimming dogs, and 20% of sightings are of long-necked creatures with small heads.

Role:

You are a
Non-consecutive Bunyip

Abilities:

• During any Time Stasis, you may target a player. You will learn if they are Vanilla or Not Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla or in the Water Sanctuary, you will protect them from a single kill. You cannot use this ability two Time Stasis' in a row.
• You have access to the Water Sanctuary here.

Wincon:

Time Stasis 3
ends in (expired on 2021-01-31 21:00:00) on
Jan 31st.

*delayed day start a couple hours
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5619 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 4

Sitting down, accepting defeat, the aquatic mammalian fish-like creature sets its paws down onto the floor, rolling over.

The end is near.

The Dark Fairies incapsulate the center of the sphere, a group of 4 of them come together. Impending energy, gathering to doom the Mythical Creatures who have been brought to serve doom.

A flash of light emits from within a small Pixie, and a majestic fairy filled with the light of a thousand flames flies into the air, dusting their wings with pixie dust, energizing the entirety of the returning youthfulness of the creatures before.

The White Flame Sphere begins to push back, as the bright white light fairy evaporates into the air.

A Dark Fairy begins to crumble to ash, and another Dark Fairy loses their magical ability.

Has this Light Fairy given the Mythical Creatures a chance to fight back?

RCEnigma
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
RCEnigma
Pegasus

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

Pegasus is a mythical winged divine horse, and one of the most recognized creatures in Greek mythology. Usually depicted as pure white, Pegasus is the offspring of the Olympian god Poseidon. He was foaled by the Gorgon Medusa upon her death, when the hero Perseus decapitated her. Pegasus is the brother of Chrysaor and the uncle of Geryon.

Role:

You are a
Innocent Child Symbiotic

Abilities:

• During the first Time Stasis, you must target a player. You will be linked to that player. If they are ever to be night killed, you will be killed in their place.
• If you and your link are not aligned, all investigation actions will fail against you.
• If you or your Symbiote are ever to be targeted by an investigation, whether it fails or not, you will be informed that you can now activate your Innocent Child role, inside the Horse Haven only. You will be mod confirmed town. Please PM the mod to do so.
• You are a
Boon Bank
role.

Wincon:

Sequence
has achieved their wincon. They will be removed from the game as CHAMPIONS.

Spoiler:
Sequence
Pixie

Flavor:

You are the
Light Fairy
, third party, disguised as a
Pixie.

A pixie is a mythical creature of British folklore. Pixies are considered to be particularly concentrated in the high moorland areas around Devon and Cornwall, suggesting some Celtic origin for the belief and name.

Role:

You are a
Light Fairy

Abilities:

• Every Time Stasis, you may target a player. This is unblockable. If they are the Dark Fairy, you will win the game and be removed from the game. [REDACTED]
• You will be removed from the game at the beginning of the Third Moonlight.
• You have access to the Magical Light here.
• You are a
Variant
role.

Wincon:

You win if you successfully target the Dark Fairy during a Time Stasis by the Third Moonlight, or if they are faded when you are alive.[/area]

Due to the victory of the Light Fairy, the Dark Fairy team has lost their additional Factional Abilities.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5620 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.01

Not Voting [9]:
quiet, Elements, SirCakez, Titus, Toogeloo, Gamma Emerald, Lunar Martian, Murdercat, Mathblade,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Morning Sun
sets in
(expired on 2021-02-10 20:00:00)
on
February 10th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5740 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02

Mathblade [2]:
Toogeloo, Lunar Martian
Murdercat [2]:
Elements, Mathblade

Not Voting [5]:
quiet, SirCakez, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Morning Sun
sets in
on
February 10th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5830 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.03

Mathblade [2]: Toogeloo, Lunar Martian
Murdercat [2]: Elements, Mathblade
SirCakez [1]: Titus

Not Voting [4]:
quiet, SirCakez, Gamma Emerald, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Morning Sun
sets in
on
February 10th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5926 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.04

Mathblade [5]: Toogeloo, Lunar Martian, Elements, SirCakez, Gamma Emerald ------
[FADED]

Murdercat [1]: Mathblade
SirCakez [1]: Titus

Not Voting [2]:
quiet, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Second Morning Sun
sets in
on
February 10th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5927 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mathblade
has been
FADED
. They were a...DARK FAIRY

Spoiler:
Mathblade
Manticore

Flavor:

You are a
Dark Fairy
, using magic to disguise yourself as a Manticore.

In the depths of the Indian jungles, a creature lurks, hungry for prey. Its head is that of a man with a long beard, but it’s body is that of a mighty lion. The mighty beast has a magnificent tail that stretches out behind it. The tail resembles that of a scorpion and has many stings which it uses like arrows to render its prey defenseless. This terrible beast lurks in the reeds and appears to its victims as an old man until it is too late. When it strikes, no evidence is left behind. It is the mighty manticore.

Role:

You are a
Moonlit Magical Fairy [Inverted Voyeur]

Abilities:

• During a Time Stasis after a Moonlight, you may use your ability. You may target a player and find out what type of action targeted your target.
• Your target will become Inverted when you target them. All roles will be able to successfully target your target, even if they have a modifier that would otherwise cause them to be unsuccessful, like Complex targeting a Vanilla role.
• Your private thread is here.
• You have access to the Beast Den here.

Wincon:

You win when the Dark Fairies control 50% of the population, or nothing can be done to prevent it from happening.[/area]

Time Stasis 4 ends in (expired on 2021-02-05 20:00:00) on Feb. 5th.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5928 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be opening the game a little bit late, sorry for any inconveniences.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5929 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Flavor coming later.

Toogeloo
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Toogeloo
Dragon

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

Dragon, legendary monster usually conceived as a huge, bat-winged, fire-breathing, scaly lizard or snake with a barbed tail. The belief in these creatures apparently arose without the slightest knowledge on the part of the ancients of the gigantic, prehistoric, dragon-like reptiles.

Role:

You are a
Miller

Abilities:

• You will come across as guilty to all investigative results.

Wincon:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5930 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting [7]:
quiet, Elements, SirCakez, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lunar Martian, Murdercat,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Third Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-02-15 20:00:00)
on
February 15th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6041 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.02

Murdercat [2]:
Titus, Elements
Titus [2]:
Lunar Martian, Murdercat

Not Voting [3]:
quiet, SirCakez, Gamma Emerald,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Third Moonlight
sets in
on
February 15th

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6099 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6100 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.03

Murdercat [2]:
Titus, Elements
Titus [4]:
Lunar Martian, Murdercat, Elements, SirCakez ------
[FADE]

Not Voting [3]:
quiet, SirCakez, Gamma Emerald,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
Third Moonlight
sets in
on
February 15th

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6101 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

ConclusionThe Dark Fairies, after the death of one of their loved ones, take that energy to encapsulate the white flames, burning the Mythical Creatures to a crisp. The Dark Days as they will be forever known, end as the sun rises, the Morning Sun shines brightly in the sky.

Titus
has been faded. They were a....

Spoiler:
Titus
Centaur

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

A centaur was a creature from Greek mythology which was half-man and half-horse. The head, arms and torso were human and joined at the waist to the body and legs of a horse. These creatures represented barbarism and unbridled chaos and were frequently represented in Greek architectural sculpture and pottery decoration.

Role:

You are a
Non-consecutive 2-shot Role Cop

Abilities:

• Twice per game, during a Time Stasis, you may target a player. You will learn what their role is. You may not target two Time Stasis' in a row.

Wincon:

Since nothing else can stop it....

the Dark Fairies have won!!!!

The team of Mathblade, SirCakez, Gamma Emerald, and Murdercat (Traitor) are victorious!

Sequence [Bell + Ircher] are also victorious!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6102 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mod Thread With Links To All Threads, Night Actions, and Role PM's

Informed Named Encryptor
Even Night Inverted Voyeur - Water Sanctuary
Odd Night Inverted Voyeur - Beast Den
Informed Tracker Traitor - Beast Den/Horse Haven

vs

Amnesiac Odd Night 2-shot Commuter
Dreaming God - Horse Haven
Non consecutive Bunyip - Water Sanctuary
Innocent Child Symbiotic - Horse Haven
Novice Odd Night 1 shot Desperate Friendly Neighbor - Magical Light
Even Night 1 shot Weak Loyal Fruit Vendor - Water Sanctuary
Non consecutive 2-shot Role Cop - Horse Haven
Miller
Vanilla - Water Sanctuary/Horse Haven
Vanilla - Beast Den
Vanilla - Beast Den

vs

Light Fairy - Magical Light
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6197 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6118, Alisae wrote:Titus in 2020
>can't move her as scum unless you nightkill her
>kills all of the scum
>wins games

Titus in 2021
>everyone suspects her because people don't understand how she operates and the conditions she needs for sucess
>gets hard pocketted by scum
>Titus [4]: Lunar Martian, Murdercat, Elements, SirCakez ------[FADE]

sadge

was Titus' town games on fire in 2020? Makes me feel better about my deep pocket on her last year :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6198 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh yeah, Scum saved their traitor from being killed by Sequence by accident. was almost a really bad night for scum the night Sequence won.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6199 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

this game was rough to mod early on, but as the game progressed, it got really fun to watch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6200 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

3rd party hydra PT listed in the mod thread now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”