Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 824, wellermanbob wrote:Hahaha true that wagon did stall. But so did a Chara one and I have them as basically locktown, to play devils advocate
Chara has always been pretty obvtown.

Chara was the CFD attempt that bypassed the twins.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by wellermanbob »

I guess but im also having trouble seeing it as that simple. Like we probably have to test it and it makes sense but I dont think both scum were on wagon and Infinity being scum would honestly just be funny and sad at this point
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by wellermanbob »

But also to read into Vax posting they seemed a bit mad to be at E-1...which is why I'm not thinking that wagon was pure
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I agree Infinity isn't likely scum and Vax was likely hard bussed by some and that scum, at some point could have agreed there was no saving him.

I think Booneytunes is a great game to reference for meta VCA if there can be such a thing as Vax's reaction was similar here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

I was gonna say that the scumflip makes me more confident that a bunch of people on that wagon were town, but is a good point. I'm not sure how scum bus d1, but I don't think raya and catboi are likely scum on the wagon. Raya because she was pretty widely townread, and earlier in the day I had voted catboi with the fact that raya was on the wagon as a major reason. It doesn't make a ton of sense to bus in that situation when you can use your towncred to push a miselim without a ton of accountability. Catboi looks good because is kind of a townslip. Catboi was already voting vax at the time, and I'd think scum would remember if their vote was on a scum buddy, especially at that point in the game. Both me and gamma also strongly TR S&M on play. I think the soft is +town for chara, although it's sort of an odd time for town to soft. I'll talk to gamma about who we think is scum.

-Inf
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Mistyx »

catboi jjh twins town off of spew

can cite posts if necessary
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 827, wellermanbob wrote:But also to read into Vax posting they seemed a bit mad to be at E-1...which is why I'm not thinking that wagon was pure
This is an interesting observation and I think I agree

jjh927, Catboi, Raya36, unwnd, Twins Akari and Mara, Titus

jj I still think is town.

Catboi's rvs was Vax. Would scum rvs their partner? Catboi was also on and off Vax throughout the day. It didn't feel like distancing and any interactions didn't feel svs.

unwnd - town

Twins never said anything about a vax read and then were ok with voting vax and voted there towards the end. This could be a partner?

Titus pushed a little at Vax early on. Also he stated that perfume and vax can't be scum together. If Titus was scum with Vax he would likely push perfume and use that as an excuse to townread vax after making that statement. I don't see an agenda in the thought process.

VOTE: Twins
In post 828, Titus wrote:I agree Infinity isn't likely scum and Vax was likely hard bussed by some and that scum, at some point could have agreed there was no saving him.

I think Booneytunes is a great game to reference for meta VCA if there can be such a thing as Vax's reaction was similar here.
I don't think Vax was ever in an unsavable position until the very end?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 829, Infinity Zero wrote:I was gonna say that the scumflip makes me more confident that a bunch of people on that wagon were town, but is a good point. I'm not sure how scum bus d1, but I don't think raya and catboi are likely scum on the wagon. Raya because she was pretty widely townread, and earlier in the day I had voted catboi with the fact that raya was on the wagon as a major reason. It doesn't make a ton of sense to bus in that situation when you can use your towncred to push a miselim without a ton of accountability. Catboi looks good because is kind of a townslip. Catboi was already voting vax at the time, and I'd think scum would remember if their vote was on a scum buddy, especially at that point in the game. Both me and gamma also strongly TR S&M on play. I think the soft is +town for chara, although it's sort of an odd time for town to soft. I'll talk to gamma about who we think is scum.

-Inf
I definitely agree with your catboi analysis and your analysis of me was good. How was a townslip though?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 472, Vaxkiller wrote:Why are we offing ona wagon?

VOTE: twins
In post 539, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 516, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 511, unwnd wrote:
In post 509, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:If Mistyx is scum here, Vax is probably her buddy.
Seems like a stretch to me honestly. Vax has been weird but I'm not settled on what it all means.
I’m less sure on him but Mistix scumread CB for pushing Vax on his Titus’ read and now she makes it a point of saying that she dislikes his vote - on a slot she claimed to have 0 thoughts about - but she votes CB.

Why did Mistyx react that strongly to CB pushing Vax on his Titus’s read and why does she make it a point of saying she dislikes Vax’s vote on a slot she has no read on? I just find her positioning around Vax strange. It’s possible he could be town but if she’s scum, it wouldn’t at all shock me if Vax is her buddy based on that.
Id vote mystix.

I'm in a weird spot. I did a driveby yesterday because why not? But actually reading, I don't get the push on the twins. HOWEVER, I'm with good company on this wagon. I could toatally vote catboi, but, most of the people on that wagon I don't feel great about either, so it's pretty meh.

VOTE: mystix
this is the Twins stuff
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 833, Mistyx wrote:
In post 472, Vaxkiller wrote:Why are we offing ona wagon?

VOTE: twins
In post 539, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 516, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 511, unwnd wrote:
In post 509, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:If Mistyx is scum here, Vax is probably her buddy.
Seems like a stretch to me honestly. Vax has been weird but I'm not settled on what it all means.
I’m less sure on him but Mistix scumread CB for pushing Vax on his Titus’ read and now she makes it a point of saying that she dislikes his vote - on a slot she claimed to have 0 thoughts about - but she votes CB.

Why did Mistyx react that strongly to CB pushing Vax on his Titus’s read and why does she make it a point of saying she dislikes Vax’s vote on a slot she has no read on? I just find her positioning around Vax strange. It’s possible he could be town but if she’s scum, it wouldn’t at all shock me if Vax is her buddy based on that.
Id vote mystix.

I'm in a weird spot. I did a driveby yesterday because why not? But actually reading, I don't get the push on the twins. HOWEVER, I'm with good company on this wagon. I could toatally vote catboi, but, most of the people on that wagon I don't feel great about either, so it's pretty meh.

VOTE: mystix
this is the Twins stuff
I was actually just asking you about this. I don't see how this makes the twins town
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 832, Raya36 wrote:How was 700 a townslip though?
Just that they were already voting vax and I'd expect a scumbuddy to remember that

-Inf
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 834, Raya36 wrote:I was actually just asking you about this. I don't see how this makes the twins town
don't think they pop in to keep momentum going on twins if twins is their partner
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

I kinda want to FoS jjh if history repeats itself.

In the Booney large theme that just finished, Vaxkiller was voting a partner who was also on his wagon. This was even with another partner. There was also a separate scum on his wagon early.

So jjh/catboi (not both) and/or one of Raya/The Twins (not both).

Having one scum off entirely is not out of the question.

Based on votes alone, I would speculate jjh and the twins with catboi in a close second.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 835, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 832, Raya36 wrote:How was 700 a townslip though?
Just that they were already voting vax and I'd expect a scumbuddy to remember that

-Inf
Makes sense. I thought the quote was referring to the text as well, not just the vote. I agree then
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

once again pls back off of twins
I’m kinda drunk and might start going ballistic if y’all don’t stop pushing them

Btw I read through page 20 during night and will try to relay my thoughts on that soon
-Protocol
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 836, Mistyx wrote:
In post 834, Raya36 wrote:I was actually just asking you about this. I don't see how this makes the twins town
don't think they pop in to keep momentum going on twins if twins is their partner
It's an easy way to distance
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 837, Titus wrote:I kinda want to FoS jjh if history repeats itself.

In the Booney large theme that just finished, Vaxkiller was voting a partner who was also on his wagon. This was even with another partner. There was also a separate scum on his wagon early.

Based on votes alone, I would speculate jjh and the twins with catboi in a close second.
I think most of these suspects you’re listing are town if not all
Also I think the NK kinda incriminates you
-Protocol
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 840, Raya36 wrote:
At the time, there was a very real possibility that akara would get limmed I think

-Inf
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Super quick off wagon notes:

chara didn't seem super enthusiastic about the Vax wagon. Said they were ok with it but never actually voted and didn't give any reason why they were ok with it until the claim and it was too late. Could be a partner.

wellermanbob was against the vax wagon but it seemed more of in an incorrect way than an agenda way.

mistyx didn't like Vax from the start. Maybe distancing?

infinity zero pushed against the vax wagon.

smoke and mirrors mostly pushed against Vax. There was some reevaluation that felt towny. Do you still believe that Vax and Mistyx could be partners?

red, nothing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 830, Mistyx wrote:catboi jjh twins town off of spew

can cite posts if necessary
Please do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 842, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 840, Raya36 wrote:
At the time, there was a very real possibility that akara would get limmed I think

-Inf
Maybe you're right. I'll move here instead then
VOTE: Chara
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 841, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 837, Titus wrote:I kinda want to FoS jjh if history repeats itself.

I think most of these suspects you’re listing are town if not all
Also I think the NK kinda incriminates you
-Protocol
Most of the suspects may be town. I'm creating a pool of possibilities based on votes in that post.

Do you agree that jjh and catboi are not scum together? Same for Raya and the twins?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 166, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 163, catboi wrote:
In post 162, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 160, Titus wrote:Why were my short sentences a problem but Perfume posting nothing but hard to decipher anime not?

Pedit: You can guess but I won't confirm just in case there's a hidden scum mechanic.
Because I feel like I can read you.

I can't read strange anime crap.
So what's your read on Titus?
Wanna know my thoughts on you?
In post 176, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 175, catboi wrote:Mmf.

VOTE: Mistyx
lol you sound upset to find me as town?
this was the catboi/vax stuff

jjh stuff soon my face is yelling at me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Wouldn't Unwnd's death incriminate the Twins and Mistyx?
I thought someone said Titus but I'm not seeing that
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm thinking at least 1 scum is in the Twins, Mistyx, Chara, Red

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”