They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

first VOTE: esooa
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

crumbing my gated investigative role here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

that is possible!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 9, Polaris wrote:Hi everyone!
VOTE: Cook
VOTE: polaris
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i confirm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 30, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Vote: DkKoba
because no one else has voted for them yet :p
wtf boats suck now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can read ppl better in games where there are actual nightkills
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm already voting 1 scum. They already retreated to their PT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 36, Esooa wrote:
In post 33, DkKoba wrote:i can read ppl better in games where there are actual nightkills
lmfao wait koba both the games we played there weren't night kills I just realized
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

uploaded to imgur so it should work now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 42, Andresvmb wrote:I’m an ascetic bulletproof gated daycop.

This is Scum.

Also, I’m only playing this game because of you Koba so let’s mind meld fast.

*climbs furiously into andres' pocket*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:oops: :oops:

yall cant soft our neighborhood that hard stop it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 49, Cook wrote:
In post 38, bugspray wrote:like sure our fluff also has none but that's just like another weird post from you
So why care? (rhetorical, don't expect a response)

Anyways, to "real" business. Who hasn't posted yet?
ur mom lole
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am 12 and this is funny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait andres i just realized u never got nommed for rising star for 2020. actually makes me sad.

but at least u arent competing with me now :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why did u imply u wanted to push past RVS then revert right back to an RVS vote?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And also another question: why do you care who hasn't posted? Why ask?"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 14, Polaris wrote:
In post 13, DkKoba wrote:
??
unironically tho i think this entrance and reaction was unironically scummy. sheep me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i means flash wagon onto scum in the first 24 hours of the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not really a good book
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 54, DkKoba wrote:wait andres i just realized u never got nommed for rising star for 2020. actually makes me sad.

but at least u arent competing with me now :)
Do you really think I would care about such a blatantly absurd award? Hahaha who even judges that?
psh haha i definitely dont care.........
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres and cook not possible scum together
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Bending part 2 excellent.............
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh FUCK! wrong chat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

yolo e-2
VOTE: cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

if u claim a pr now my vote gets frozen here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 110, Esooa wrote:
In post 109, DkKoba wrote:if u claim a pr now my vote gets frozen here
I claim pr
didn't ask
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

esooa has only played with 2 people at this table
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

I call playerlists tables, old habit from epicmafia.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

i only take the game seriously once i get pissed off.
could call it a Josuke playstyle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres is a slow start player relax
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 130, Esooa wrote:
In post 128, DkKoba wrote:andres is a slow start player relax
their lack of content isn't why I'm scum reading them I'm just saying they're gonna need to do a decent amount to change my mind
ok i think ur wrong on how youre reading them so far since ive seen nothing readable from them unless you've played with andres before lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 135, Esooa wrote:
In post 133, DkKoba wrote:
In post 130, Esooa wrote:
In post 128, DkKoba wrote:andres is a slow start player relax
their lack of content isn't why I'm scum reading them I'm just saying they're gonna need to do a decent amount to change my mind
ok i think ur wrong on how youre reading them so far since ive seen nothing readable from them unless you've played with andres before lol
dkkoba day 1 reads like

this is sarcastic btw sorry
ok so why do you scumread andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

gonna be pointless but go on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

esooa, what is your read on Cook so far and their reaction to being wagoned early?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

cook/esooa prob partnered if cook flips scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Well esooa why did you include the part about me TRing you, when we only have 2 games together, one where i DID end up with the right read on you in the end mind you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 150, DkKoba wrote:Well esooa why did you include the part about me TRing you, when we only have 2 games together, one where i DID end up with the right read on you in the end mind you.
i just wanna understand your thought process
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh so now its serious?
Wasn't it a joke 5 minutes ago?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

No, you said it was a joke - now you're implying there's some seriousness to it - which is it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

So you're choosing to not directly answer the question - understood.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 165, Andresvmb wrote:Koba are you getting anything useful out of this conversation?
ok tbh probably not but i am thorough
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 164, Esooa wrote:
In post 162, DkKoba wrote:So you're choosing to not directly answer the question - understood.
yeah I'm not going to answer a loaded question

how about you answer a real question

where did I imply it was serious

Your lack of direct answer here is duly noted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 173, Cook wrote:
GOOD MORNING, MAFIASCUM! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PRIZE BOUT BOILING ON MNTV – AND IT'S BETWEEN TWO CHAMPION FIGHTERS

IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE
Dk
Ko
b
a
!

AAAND IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE
ESOOA!

THIS ONE'S GONNA BE INTERESTING, LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES!

OUR REF, ANDRESVMB IS RUNNING OUT OF THE RING, AND *bell dings twice* THE FIGHT BEGINS!
I'm still voting u buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 176, Esooa wrote:
In post 169, DkKoba wrote:
In post 164, Esooa wrote:
In post 162, DkKoba wrote:So you're choosing to not directly answer the question - understood.
yeah I'm not going to answer a loaded question

how about you answer a real question

where did I imply it was serious

Your lack of direct answer here is duly noted.
you fishing for bullshit to call people scummy with is duly noted
Discredit attempt denied.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 177, Andresvmb wrote:I’m not going to disagree with you that putting votes out there and just seeing what happens can absolutely be Towny behavior. Totally on-board with that. But it’s not just the behavior - you said the actual votes are bad. nopoint voted Polaris and Cook. Are you saying you are sure both Polaris and Cook are Town?
lmao wait really?
I wonder who else has those votes in their history
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

esooa u throwing darts at a board and being right doesn't mean u read them correctly it means u guessed the cointoss correctly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

(at that point)

please stop using nonlogic to push stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 183, Esooa wrote:
In post 181, DkKoba wrote:what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
yeah good luck convincing me of that
cool whos mafia here then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 188, DkKoba wrote:
In post 183, Esooa wrote:
In post 181, DkKoba wrote:what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
yeah good luck convincing me of that
cool whos mafia here then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 193, Andresvmb wrote:I’m sorry but I’m not going to sheep you. Even if I thought you were Town. And that’s only because I trust my process more than I trust this random track record you are pointing to.
lol rn im suffering from 2 bad games(1 win but i did fuck all to contribute minus fooling 1 scum) so thats why Im mellow and looking for proof before i tunnel people rather than just discrediting myself right away
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, Esooa wrote:normally I'd call koba scum because getting in the way of people and questioning them incessantly with no real goal is scummy but unfortunately they just do that
How is questioning scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

esooa if u keep just saying things and then refusing to answer ur just gonna tank ur credibility even if ur right. like relax and actually realize that u know some of us here don't know the alignment of ur role PM and are reasonably paranoid of u and need proof and cant just take u on face value.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

so you don't want me to be able to sort you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 210, Esooa wrote:
In post 209, DkKoba wrote:so you don't want me to be able to sort you?
it's not really my primary concern no

but ok I'm bored now what do you need to ask
god ur playstyle is so antitown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

im about to get annoyed im leaving.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

too lazy to ms paint this but you get the general idea

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

esooa ur doing a bad job in convincing me ur not just playing towards a scum wincon here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

u should know as a video mafia player that stupid small stuff like that can be subconscious slips. That's why I wanted to just see your reaction to being pressured on explaining it.

no one is saying "zomg ur scum"

people are saying "please explain your thought process here"
or "take a stance here"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 245, Esooa wrote:
In post 244, DkKoba wrote:esooa ur doing a bad job in convincing me ur not just playing towards a scum wincon here.
you're the last person I want to convince cause you're way too dense irt any of it so yeah

I don't really care?
are u fucking kidding me? lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

u literally don't know how to read people who push on you esooa. stand down.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why aren't you trying to read me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: esooa

honestly until you convince me you're actually trying to play a town wincon here I'm not unvoting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Maybe that will get you to shut up and start playing instead of whining that people want you to engage them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Can you quote where I didn't try to?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 259, Esooa wrote:
In post 254, DkKoba wrote:Can you quote where I didn't try to?
I explained on the previous page

doing things like assuming my intentions in a post as being serious when that makes sense, assuming when I tell you that was never my intention that I'm just straight up gaslighting you, unless you think the calling my joke serious was a slip, in which case my joke must've in some way been serious which is absurd

just generally your behavior regarding the conservation is to unfairly assume malicious intent. Which okay, it's mafia. But I'm not going to engage with someone who does that because engaging with them will lead to nothing productive. So if that's your preogative maybe understand I'm not going to engage with your mindset?
u are severely overexaggerating. and if you haven't noticed, no one is buying this. drop it. acknowledge you might be wrong and engage in good faith. because I'm only assuming ill intent because you DID post a contradicting statement and then even bugspray came in and explained that you contradicted yourself. Like considering the fact I did read you correctly at the end it was a bit odd you even made that post.

literally wake up and read your own posts. You yourself told me you think you can just say whatever bullshit as scum and get away with it. That's why I'm aiming to look to see you aren't doing just that here. I am utilizing what you've told me to sort you. You're not entitled to be null read when you are easily sortable by good faith interacting with me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe I kinda expect you to have a little more respect towards that town you would actually attempt to fucking try to see my POV especially after you egregiously had me as your top scum read in our last game. Like maybe I expect you to readjust a little and step back yknow?

i catch scum who are stuck on a read or a stand. I don't WANT you to be scum here. I want you to be town but if you're not going to make it easy to read your alignment I'm going to be a bit sad if you do end up flipping town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 266, Esooa wrote:bugspray says my language was too technical for the justification of a joke. This is what you wanted to get hung up on? Like okay
They have a good fucking point!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 270, Cook wrote:VOTE: Esooa

PLEASE just SHUT UP for once. Arguments are only going to inch us closer to deadline and means more wasted time not scumhunting.
This game will go better if you aren't part of it, you understand? Same thing goes for you too Dk. Stop talking about each other and start talking about the game.

If you're looking for scum, here it is.

My Reads

Scum
(-5, -4),
Scumlean
(-3 to 0),
Null
(-),
Townlean
(0 to 3),
Town
(4 to 5)

Andresvmb
Prince Zuko
Facebones
DkKoba
Esooa
nopointinactingup
bugspray
Jim Hawkins
geraintm
Cook
RLotus
Egix96
Polaris

Nullpoint right now:

Spoiler: What I Mean By All Of This
• Those numbers are ones I'll be referencing when I'm talking about changing my reads. The lower the number the scummier you are.
• The "nullpoint" is roughly where I gauge all my null reads at.

Post 263 and on bump DkKoba from a 2 to a 1 due to anger behind the post.

Nullreads better start posting more.
ik u have never played with me, but anger is NAI for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do u scumread esooa so much? I think she is null here so far, which is where my frustration lies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually cook, let me see you elaborate on why:

esooa is scum

andres is null

bugspray is a townlean

nopoint is scumlean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

excellent pagetop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

god i cant wait to get killed n1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cook

I am persistent. I will not forget. We will return to this conversation when you return Cook.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 284, Cook wrote:
In post 275, DkKoba wrote:actually cook, let me see you elaborate on why:

esooa is scum

andres is null

bugspray is a townlean

nopoint is scumlean
• again, really am sick and tired of arguments that are going nowhere.

• at first i thought andres was scum but then he said something somewhere that I'll dig up in a moment that like reversed all of that

• at first i thought bugspray was town but then that entire chain of flaming reversed a good portion of that. also, because they haven't acted townie.

• only has voted and posted two-sentence justifications. more content = less scummy right now.

pedit: apparently i'm not allowed to make a heavy scumread to try and get a policy elimination. live and learn.

pedit2: irl and also because watching people argue is taxing for me.

and now i shall take my leave
wheres the andres quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright. thats actually pretty fair.

UNVOTE:

gonna let thread breathe. looking forward to hearing from slots who were not active so far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 290, tris wrote:hello, i am the new Esooa
what are ur flashreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 296, tris wrote:haven't started reading yet. so, unless you want me to pull stuff out of thin air.
actually i do, i want u to skim and give me ur impressions :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 298, DkKoba wrote:
In post 296, tris wrote:haven't started reading yet. so, unless you want me to pull stuff out of thin air.
actually i do, i want u to skim and give me ur impressions :D
tris u poofing on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You can read into emotion and claim it is scummy when you can prove the intent of it is not logical in a situation lol

but to scumread every instance of X emotion being Y alignment is so egregiously wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vc pls?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yes we're voting you for president!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cool. jim is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 333, Cook wrote:Can we take a quick out-of-game moment to appreciate how cute these baby animal pictures are?
you can appreciate them from the graveyard thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 340, geraintm wrote:
In post 337, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 335, bugspray wrote:cook can get yeeted but i'm interested why he's in jim's townreads when that's literally the only mention of cook in his entire iso
Yeah, sorry. I just don't see the case against cook. Feel free to change my mind :)
there is never a case day 1. to come up with an actual correct case on scum day 1 takes an exceptionally bad scum player.
all logic based wagons day 1 are bunkum, either powered by bad town or members of the mafia
That's false. I've caught scum d1 with logic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 347, Cook wrote:
In post 326, Cook wrote:Scum might be collected, but they might also be trying to propagate a fight and waste valuable scumhunting time.
Considering this seems a bit rich coming from you.
Note how Esooa and Dk were already arguing beforehand, and I clearly marked that as a joke post following.
What was the reason you wished the fight to play out?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool so what are ur conclusions on the fight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao i have a conclusion im reaching that im not liking and honestly a bit annoyed with it.

but imma keep it to myself rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Zuko, where were you when Mini Normal "Bending" was being hosted :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im drunk and im gona just out it

the read i didnt like is that i kinda started to townread cook???

idk i jujst felt likje theyre being bad and its that they are town here but not havng good reads lol

but investigatives pls still check em if ur not jujst a tracker .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

there also a SECRET read i havent outted on a player.

i wanna out it d1?
i think

i just dont know if im gonna live to d2.

if i feel reaosn to out it i will
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 389, Andresvmb wrote:Mostly gut to be honest, since I might be overplaying: I would execute in this group {Facebones, Polaris, Egix96}.
i think facebone townslipped, annoyingly enough like based on how it was.

what do u think of Jim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

interesting!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kinda wanted to keep it to myself but im actually highkey scumreading jim. was not expecting the townlean there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where i said i townread them?

i was full of shit

i was actually scumreading them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 404, bugspray wrote:TrueSoulEnergy was a player who always got eliminated d1 as scum
i replaced into a gakme where TSE got elimed as scum in LYLO so ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya it was one of my earliest newbie games lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh bugspray would u say ur WIM has just increased in genral reacently idk like u had massive WIM in a recent gaem but u were scum i wanna elibe ur town here for that at least for being logical!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 412, bugspray wrote:What is a WIM
wants it more.

efort
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 413, Cook wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:ugh bugspray would u say ur WIM has just increased in genral reacently idk like u had massive WIM in a recent gaem but u were scum i wanna elibe ur town here for that at least for being logical!!!
excellent english. on a mobile device?

WIM?
am drunk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why bugspray??????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 419, Cook wrote:OK, let's not treat Dk as the same person as they are sober for now. We'll talk in a bit.

To Drunk DK:

Anything you're seeing differently about this game?
nahhhhhhh just wnna lim polaris most atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just used to higher wim bugspray being scum yknow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IM NOT EVEN VOTING U TF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FCUK U
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah i townread him for *that*.

its like obvious what it is but like i kinda feel like i should jujst townlock him for it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 433, RLotus wrote:
In post 431, DkKoba wrote:yeah i townread him for *that*.

its like obvious what it is but like i kinda feel like i should jujst townlock him for it.
I think I see what you mean but

Is that really hard to say as scum, especially after someone else prompted it? I don't really think so personally
meh idk lets let it play ouit ynw. im someonw personally who almosty always has a notes PT for games so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, Cook wrote:thing
i dont believe this "slip" here but like pleas dont say it like this cause it esagaisnt rules.

thats why i was histenant in the ohter townread where i said thety were toan for mentioing htis topic cause its like .. thats bad dont say itl.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 452, Andresvmb wrote:Koba if the water smells and tastes funny, it’s because it’s Vodka. Don’t drink it!
what abut rum>??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 462, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 461, DkKoba wrote:
In post 452, Andresvmb wrote:Koba if the water smells and tastes funny, it’s because it’s Vodka. Don’t drink it!
what abut rum>??
It’s very hard to confuse rum with anything else. So if you’re drinking rum you’re doing it on purpose.
rum and pineapple juice
"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if jim is actually scum pls nom me for paragon for 2021 LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its my go-to. i wanted to try something new without soda!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

delicioius. i need to now read some games on EM tcause im a cheater catcher there .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 447, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 445, Cook wrote:how do you mean

your speech is slurring, i cannot comprehend it
Don’t try to make it so overly obvious that you’re doing things Scum wouldn’t do. Like get a Notes PT.
hey now theres some situations scum might want a notes pt...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually i dont see anywhere in OP post that confirms or deconfirms scum having daychat.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 494, geraintm wrote:I read overnight, see wagons come and go. are they there to put pressure on people or something, because if you don't give the target time to actually reply and move elsewhere is just weird....
Which wagons were ineffective to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Fair enough. That's just 1 wagon. But I still maintain that scumread on them and am a vote that will convert over so there's still that pressure of being low in my PoE atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 505, Prince Zuko wrote:
In post 462, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 461, DkKoba wrote:
what abut rum>??
It’s very hard to confuse rum with anything else. So if you’re drinking rum you’re doing it on purpose.

apple juice
very dark apple juice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres wanna yeet gerain again d1 like good old times
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wasnt even on the wagon ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

And it was gamma we shot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i'm home now lets play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 525, nopointinactingup wrote:While we wait for Polaris and Jim, can people actually outline their case against these two?
drunk koba said theyre both scum ergo they are probscum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 528, RLotus wrote:Personally, I'm not so interested on a Jim elim. I initially townleaned him because of him going against the grain on his cook read, and I think he's made reasonable rebuttals since then. I can definitely understand him jumping on cook after town reading him being strange, but the explanation of his progression was fine, so meh. Probably controversial, but I don't see what you guys see. Although I will say my top 3 towns being on this wagon gives me a bit of doubt. The scum could easily be one of Cook and Tris tho, so idk.

Cook has been quite awkward as has been pointed out many times. Not sure if that is just how he plays as town, but still a reasonable chance we just hit scum there. This is where my vote is going if it is between Jim and Cook.

I'd like to see Polaris pressured before the end of the day. Same with FB.

Egix, Zuko, tris, and geraintam are nullish to me, but they've felt good enough to where I'm not really interested in them for today. Nopointactingup is similarly in the null territory, but hasn't felt as good, wouldn't be upset at an elim here. I guess that's a scumlean.

So at the moment, I want to take a shot inside of Cook, nopoint, Polaris, or FB.
against the grain reads are shit scum do to sow chaos and instability lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 544, bugspray wrote:
In post 497, DkKoba wrote:Fair enough. That's just 1 wagon. But I still maintain that scumread on them and am a vote that will convert over so there's still that pressure of being low in my PoE atm.
I really don't see a reason to sr a slot just for flaking after rvs, it's a bad read you keep pushing
VOTE: dkkova
so u gonna engage my pov or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 546, Facebones wrote:Jim very clearly said he couldn't see Cook as scum, but was open to hearing peoples cases. I think people realised they couldn't form a convincing case on Cook based on his unorthodox posting style. They noticed Jim wasn't buying into the potential mislim and scum didn't like people coming up with their own thoughts and opinions. The fact that the very next wagon was on Jim doesn't seem like just a coincidence to me.

DkKoba comes in drunk and places a vote for Polaris, says they want to elim Polaris the most out of everyone, then 5 posts later votes Jim without any explanation. No more than half an hour after, Jim is at -3.

What I don't get is why Cook decided to get on the Jim wagon after Jim was seemingly the only one to disagree with the Cook wagon.
The subsequent Jim vote on Cook seems very OMGUS.

I kinda want to keep who I think are the suspicious actors to myself for the time being.
thanks for the summary. whats ur interpretation though?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 547, MiniMegabyte wrote:
Flea The Magician replaces Polaris. Please welcome them
excellent. someone I can read, as long as I ignore the silly gambit like posts :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 553, Facebones wrote:In case I didnt make it obvious enough: My interpretation is I think scum want to get out the only voice who was somewhat verbally opposed to their agenda of eliminating Cook
did u conveniently miss where... I progressed into a townlean on cook? and voted Jim afterwards?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 556, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey nerds :D

Skimmed up to page 6, decided stuff that.

First order of duty, UNVOTE:

Secondly, awww I can't use hotpink to bash peoples brains in about pronouns.

Thirdly, This is going to be interesting given my posting style :3
what are your impressions?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 558, Flea The Magician wrote:Exactly what I said :P this is going to be interesting.(。☉౪ ⊙。)

I have a slot with no damned content so bear with me :P
U have no opinions? Bullshit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 337, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 335, bugspray wrote:cook can get yeeted but i'm interested why he's in jim's townreads when that's literally the only mention of cook in his entire iso
Yeah, sorry. I just don't see the case against cook. Feel free to change my mind :)
In post 454, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 438, Cook wrote:I am following Dk right now, yes.
Okay, then I am also following Dk:
In post 323, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 362, DkKoba wrote:lmao i have a conclusion im reaching that im not liking and honestly a bit annoyed with it.

but imma keep it to myself rn.
look at the post numbers btw

are u following, Facebones?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 559, Facebones wrote:
In post 555, DkKoba wrote:
In post 553, Facebones wrote:In case I didnt make it obvious enough: My interpretation is I think scum want to get out the only voice who was somewhat verbally opposed to their agenda of eliminating Cook
did u conveniently miss where... I progressed into a townlean on cook? and voted Jim afterwards?

You mean the same post you shamelessly told everyone you were drunk?
After Jim had already voiced his concern over the Cook wagon?
Did you also see where I shamelessly said "oh cool Jim is town"?

that was blatantly a false statement. I made it, and never elaborated. On purpose. I wanted to see how people, notably scum, react to a town throwing that townread out.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 563, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean it is but I'm back on page 6 so things need to build up.
give me your GtH reads. I wanna see how they progress. Lets get a baseline.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

(gth = gun to head, meaning if you had to out your current reads or die)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why does it come from scum!koba?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know one scenerio where it WOULD come from scum!koba but lets see what u say first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 568, Facebones wrote:
In post 564, DkKoba wrote:Did you also see where I shamelessly said "oh cool Jim is town"?

that was blatantly a false statement.
I noticed that. It was directly after Jim town read Cook in his list, before you were drunk.
Thank you for admitting your town read on Jim was a lie, that doesn't incriminate you further at all.
Sarcasm?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 574, bugspray wrote:
In post 571, DkKoba wrote:I know one scenerio where it WOULD come from scum!koba but lets see what u say first.
it doesn't have to come from scum!koba if this is something town!koba just never does
and how do u know that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also lazy response lol

I'm much more careful with how i form reads as scum u think scum koba isnt gonna remember polaris had only 2 lines
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 579, Flea The Magician wrote:Protip, don't be a goblin and get distracted by all the shiny things.

Mega post currently on page 16.

Koba knows whats coming :P
no i dont, i replaced into among us when u were counterwagoned pretty fast :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 583, MiniMegabyte wrote:
I updated the game play rules stating that Day talk is enabled in Private topics automatically
well there goes my theory of scum needing PTs to keep tabs since they wouldnt have access to scum PT during the day potentially.

facebones is basically townslipped then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok and now we dayvig flea and use their reads to crack open the game based on what alignment they flip >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok like i feel uncomfortable starting conflict rn like i wanna let other ppl do it and then analyze from there but if the game actually stagnates ill go ahead and poke a tiger or something.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 590, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 588, DkKoba wrote:ok and now we dayvig flea and use their reads to crack open the game based on what alignment they flip >:)
BP soft acknowledged ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok flea one question: what is your opinion on jojos bizarre adventure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see rlotus/jim partner potential here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

god cook is so obviously town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

zuko with the hot content <3 . <3

never seen a man obvtown so hard and in a good way <3 . <3

im feeling a town W from the vibes in this thread rn.

how we vibing with: flea, cook, zuko, me, facebones, as town??

i think thats a solid 5.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

im manifesting that this is one of those games thats just easy cause of rand.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

flea i like their entrance. its not just surface level stuff.

cook i feel is town from ITI from how they reacted to my push on them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres hasn't done anything i feel is town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 638, Prince Zuko wrote:
In post 636, DkKoba wrote:flea i like their entrance. its not just surface level stuff.
cook i feel is town from ITI from how they reacted to my push on them
i need to reread flea then but other than that its a solid townblock

In post 637, DkKoba wrote:andres hasn't done anything i feel is town here.

hmm a couple of his post game me town vibes but i'll go thru it again. or maybe just wait for his new content to see how I feel. we'll see
i guess im just more paranoid of andres until he does something much more obvtown since i respect him much more as a player lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 639, Prince Zuko wrote:@dk- how are you feeling about tris?
honestly i completely forgot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ngl thats probably one of my top 3 obvtown posts in this thread so cook if cook was tmi'ing as scum- he chose well
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

still think jim is scum

Am working tonight as well as tmrw morning
Cheers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 665, nopointinactingup wrote:I like Lotus and Facebones tone and analysis. dk still hasn't explained why jim is scum, pretty scummy.

I don't really see cook newbtown here. In addition to the scummy things he did, his post reeks of scum trying to get through the day without making trouble. Contrived surface-level analysis, no reads, opportunistic voting pattern, it's all there.

I also got some nice townvibes from Bugspray, Egix, Jim, Zuko. Maybe flea though I don't understand the point of the wall o' text.
Lol its ok ur gonna be in POE forever after u NK me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is jim town @nopoint?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Id rather keep andres around cause i respect him as town able to solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tris/nopoint/jim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 711, tris wrote:makes sense.
Was actually me just shooting out a random team read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 778, RLotus wrote:
In post 742, DkKoba wrote:Was actually me just shooting out a random team read.
The more I'm thinking about I don't know if I buy it. You say the team read of nopoint/tris/jim was random, but you expressed that you think jim and nopoint are both scummy. And I think the association between jim and nopoint is pretty clear. Another strange reaction test thing.
no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

pls zuko no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 817, Prince Zuko wrote:
In post 816, DkKoba wrote:pls zuko no

why not? its this or a no elim for me atm
:/ are u for real?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

What's deadline timer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think cook is beimg scumread for playstyle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

And scum are capitalizing on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

No dont no elim wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i literally hardpushed him and backed off cuz i was like "yeah i think this is town"

nopoint/jim are piling on here as scum imo.

idk i just think the solve is tris/nopoint/jim and i wanna go for jim rn.

can u talk thru why u think cook is scum cuz i psuhed on him and kinda was like "oh i only scumread him here cause of the way theyre playing not bc of how i read their intent necessarily" like i think their intent comes off as towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #177) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna be drinking tonight so lets see where that takes me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 840, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 665, nopointinactingup wrote: I don't really see cook newbtown here. In addition to the scummy things he did, his post reeks of scum trying to get through the day without making trouble. Contrived surface-level analysis, no reads, opportunistic voting pattern, it's all there.
Plenty of stuff here about why cook is scum not because of his playstyle
cool. why is he scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 865, Andresvmb wrote:@DkKoba, your vote seemed fluid up until like , and as far as I can tell, you haven’t moved at all. For someone who doesn’t want a No Elim, and doesn’t want Cook, what exactly are you doing? Are you that sure it’s Jim here?
ye i really want this lim cause im that sure.

im like hoping this isnt testarossa part 2 but like my brain is like FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #180) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think any of the leading wagons are on scum . you know at least one isnt andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think gera is being rly dumb and if thery get limmed here d1 i wont be sad to see them go cause it will help town either way no matter what they flip

but like im also willing to flash wagon nopoint.

does anyoen actually townread nopoint???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cook pls pull ur head out ur ass
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 873, nopointinactingup wrote:Cook scum implies dk scum 90% of the time. If you are town and think the last wagon of a series of flash wagon (jim) is on scum you’re really bad at this game.

Your read on cook has no development, your only point on cook is cook responded = cook town, and you’re chainsawing me for thinking he’a scummy.

thanks for TMIing cook as town <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fukc this

VOTE: nopoint

ill let ur teammate bus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres is a viable elimination and hes a threat to me

do u think he's also my partner?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah u think cook is easy LHF and want to get rid of them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the great thing is even if cook is limmed i die and then u die so the trade happens anyways.

i die no matter what tonight so hey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have never been left alive in a game as town except one time where i got scum to think i townread them 100% and one where another town was deathtunneling me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 890, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 888, DkKoba wrote:and one where another town was deathtunneling me
Is that Testa you’re talking about? Haha fun times.
no i referenced testa first where i deathtunneled him,

talking about a micro, DDD:DD? whre i was only concerned with finding a single strong scumread and utilizing the setup mechanic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #192) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol u think town!koba is gonna let a townread andres die???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur vote on adnres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #194) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think hes town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

poggers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #196) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im heartened to be compared to FL cause thats my archetype of player lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #197) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly andres i just think townbinning FB is best cuz of the stupid slip he made
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why rlotus :(( theyre in my poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually fuck it since the gamestate is showing that scum want to get u out i wanna sheep u andres. what is the 1 slot u absoutely want gone
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”