Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

TM 2021: A normal roguelike

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Uncommon RulesExperienced players are often tempted to skim the rules, so here are the rules most unique to my modding to be most aware of.
  1. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the moderator and Team Mafia approved methods.
    If someone contacts you outside the game, report it to me IMMEDIATELY

2. You must play to win the game. This is a common rule, but enforcement is uncommon.
  3. "Pretending to break a rule is the same as breaking a rule" is included in Common Rules below, but it is particularly important with this rule. It's allowed to claim you are not fighting to win quite as hard as you did last game, but you cannot claim not to be playing to your win at all, even as a tactic that you believe gets you closer to your win condition. This includes saying you would concede as one alignment.
  4. The above two rules do not constitute a blanket ban on selfvoting or bussing, which often either furthers the wincondition, or in other cases is just a manner of conceding an unwinnable game to the other team.
  5. If you feel totally unable to play to your win condition due to personal conflicts with other players, please request replacement upon realizing this.
  6. This game is using a special rule that relates to hammer testing and quickhammer coordinations. When you make a vote, (this includes special votes, modify as appropriate), you can post,
    in bold
    I and all members of my faction that are known to me and I to them, VOTE: Isis and win the game
    . Do not name any other members of your faction. If you've made a mistake and voting together with all partners would not win you the game, it will be treated simply as a vote. If you haven't made a mistake, then you will perform votes on behalf of your teammates and win the game.
  7. The above rule does not work if you do not have the mechanical information required to know that it would win the game. For example, if you are Masons with a player and one scum remains among five players, you cannot cause your teammate to vote Isis with you. It would only work if you previously investigated Isis as guilty in an open setup. (In practice this rule will usually benefit anti-town groups the most, but it is defined in a neutral way).
  8. Discuss site/game rule violations with the moderator/listmod, not in the game thread.
  9. If a consecutive block consisting of at least four days and four nights with no death passes, the mafia lose the game.

Common Rules
  1. All site-wide rules apply. In particular:
    No discussion of ongoing games is allowed
    . Post as though they don't exist, except when mentioning information whitelisted by the site rule: the
    number
    of games in which you are alive.
  2. Do not quote your Role PM or any other PMs from the Mod, real or fabricated. Do not paraphrase too closely.
  3. Do not quote private topics. Paraphrase. Do not mention timestamps on posts made in private topics. Remember that true paraphrasing focuses on the message being conveyed and not the linguistic or physical features of the messages - for instance, if Isis used a bulleted list, and that post strikes you as important and makes you think she feels confident she's solved this game, "Isis posted a bulleted list" is a physical feature you shouldn't reference, "Isis has been professory in the private topic" conveys the idea. Summarizing a private topic in a way that clearly delineates which posts contained which information breaks this rule.
  4. You may quote a private topic if it is fully known(everyone alive reading the post is also permitted to view the post in the private topic it came from.)
  5. Do not edit or delete your post, even if you have the ability to do so.
  6. Do not use encrypted text, small text, or otherwise make it hard to see what you are writing.
  7. Do not use cryptography or other complex information hiding. If you hide information in a post, it must be based purely on the English letters in that post, without shifting them to different letters based on any kind of rule, and their significance must be left-to-right.
  8. Don't hide information using shared reminiscence.
  9. Do not discuss this game outside this thread or PTs related to this game you have access to.
  10. Do not use provable randomness. Saying you used a random criteria is fine, providing even weak evidence that you did so isn't.
  11. Do not fake mod posts/edits.
  12. Once you are dead you may not post. No bah posts.
  13. Be civil to other players. Criticize play, not players. As one rule of thumb, negative nouns or profane adjectives that describe a player will start strikes against you; describing actions of a player will not.
  14. No set of rules can be complete. If you think something is wrong, please don't do it. Breaking the spirit of rules is also disallowed. Do not encourage others to break the rules either. If in doubt, please PM me.
  15. Breaching of rules will usually result in a warning initially, but depending on severity, may result in a force-replacement or modkill.
  16. During the course of the game I may add extra rules if necessary. These rule changes will be announced publicly.

Deadlines, Activity, and replacements
  1. Day start. Days will last N+2 days, where N is always 12. If a setup has town group decisions with an unclear deadline, it will generally follow this formula also.
  2. Nights will last 48 hours. Similar mafia controlled decisions last 48 hours.
  3. Prods will be issued if you do not post for 48 hours.
  4. If you get three or more prods, or fail to respond to a prod by posting in thread within 24 hours (or by PM if at Night), I will begin seeking for a replacement (this means the third prod functions like a notice that you are racing the search for your replacement.)
  5. If you receive a prod and satisfy that prod, you are "on probation" for the next 96 hours after responding to that prod. Meeting criteria for a prod during probation immediately triggers the search for your replacement even if it's your second prod.
  6. If you expect to be unable to post for a while, please declare V/LA in thread. Should your V/LA be unreasonably long (>5 days), however, I strongly suggest you request replacement. There's no probation during V/LA
  7. You will still be prodded while on V/LA, but these will not count towards the above three prod limit. An official prod will be sent 24 hours after your V/LA ends if you haven't posted then.
  8. When replacements or prods happen at night, deadlines will be tolled as appropriate to conceal information. If it is possible to conceal information and avoid tolling by forcing the active part of a faction to make decision on behalf of the entire faction, though, the deadline will not be tolled.
  9. Factionally aligned groups can choose actions for eachothers and submit actions by PTs.
  10. For replacements, day deadlines are extended by the length of time between the missing player's due and the first post of the new player. A post that does little more than acknowledge they've replaced into the game isn't counted as that post. Don't exploit this rule. This rule may be modified for Team Mafia.
  11. If you would like to replace out, please PM me. Do not publicly replace out, discuss about wanting to replace out, threaten to replace out, or persuade/dissuade others from replacing out for any reason other than activity. If you think the mods have not noticed an activity issue, you can PM me to take note of it, but I will not credit your -arguments- about whether the activity level is replaceworthy or not (due to bias concerns). You would just be drawing my attention to it.
  12. Once your replacement request is publicized, it is final. You must cease to post. Inquiries about possibly retaining the slot must be conducted by mod PM.

Voting Rules
  1. Use VOTE: to vote.
  2. Abbreviations or misspellings in votes will be accepted as long as it is clear who you are voting for.
  3. Once majority is achieved, it is final, and the Day will end immediately with further votes and unvotes being invalid.
  4. If majority is not achieved by deadline, there will be No Elimination.
  5. I will do my best to ensure that each vote count is accurate. Check the vote counts. If I make a grave error I may reset all votes at my discretion.

Replacement index
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Public setup announcementThe following things are modconfirmed to be true about this game:
All members of the mafia can multitask the factional kill (they can perform the factional kill and use an individual ability the same night).
All players with a Private Topic can use it to talk during both Day and Night, even if there is no player with the Encryptor ability included.
There is a mafiosi with an Informed modifier that tells them what roles comprise the setup. (That player has an exemption from needing to paraphrase if they'd like to share it in the mafia PT).
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Throughout the game, I will be playing Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup live. I'll take turns between each votecount, and maybe a couple extra, and show you a screenshot the next time something interesting happens.

This is the title screen. Merely being on this screen, at least in the tiles version, makes the keyboard begin erasing your previous character's name and writing it at the top, which is slightly counterintuitive, but then you realize it saves you some clicking and keystrokes once you understand it.

We will name our adventurer T-Bone. Because I am only good enough at the game to get a 3-5 rune run, we are hoping this is not a speedrun. However, I die upwards of 98% of runs, so it probably will be.

A minimum of 3 runes are required to win the game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Let's at least get the game started.

There are many races to choose from, with advantages and disadvantages. T-Bone will be a draconian, like Spyro. I am not sure if version 0.26 has some buffs for draconians that makes winning with them easier, or if I need to git gud, but "beginner" means it should be easy for me to win a 3 rune run with a draconian, although I never have. (Just deep elf and minotaur)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Don't worry, this is the last page. Backgrounds in white are recommended for that race, meaning their skills or special traits line up well with the starting skill and items of the background. Unlike race, crosstraining enough can make it impossible to tell what your background originally was.

Spyro breathes fire, so let's make a fire elementalist. All draconians have elemental breath of a random type no matter which you choose, but this is fun. The first votecount will be ready to show T-Bone starting his adventure.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Isis »

Welcome! SAMPLEROLEPM, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no active abilities.

You win the game when all threats to the town are eliminated if at least one town-aligned player is alive.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Playerlist and replacements:

Sirius9121
Hectic=Augustus Caesar
Aristophanes
Datisi
Ydrasse=Summer Nights
Creature
xofelf
DeasVail
The Bulge
Adorable
petapan
xRECKONERx
RCEnigma <-
beeboy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Isis »

A minor note: This game's setup was designed as a predesigned 13p for the normal queue, then repurposed for Team Mafia. The primary designer was Isis and the primary reviewer was schadd_, secondary implosion.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Isis »

With enough confirmations, the game begins.
Ydrasse is replaced by her open alt, Summer Nights.
Hectic is replaced by his open alt, Auguatus Caesar.
I am less than 100% confident of the spellings.
Votecount 1.0
  • Sirius9121
    (0)
  • Augautus
    Caesar
    (0)
  • Aristophanes
    (0)
  • Datisi
    (0)
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0)
  • Creature
    (0)
  • xofelf
    (0)
  • DeasVail
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (0)
  • Adorable
    (0)
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (0)
  • beeboy
    (0)
Not Voting : Sirius9121, Augautus Caesar, Aristophanes, Datisi, Summer Nights, Creature, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, petapan, xRECKONERx, beeboy
Deadline: (expired on 2021-01-29 21:00:00)

T-Bone the fire elementalist starts out amongst some foliage. He can attack the plants, but they yield no experience, so being a speedrunner, he will more quickly advance by moving into those empty spaces. Diagonal moves are allowed in DCSS, so you can see that there is a way out.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.1
  • Sirius9121
    (2) - The Bulge, petapan
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Adorable
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (1) - Summer Nights
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (1) - Sirius9121
  • Adorable
    (2) - Datisi, xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (2) - Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes
  • beeboy
    (0) -
Not Voting (4) : Creature, xofelf, DeasVail, x beeboy
With thirteen alive, it takes seven votes to eliminate and seven votes to skip the day's elimination.

T-Bone walks through the brush and finds enemies! Aggressive jackals are coming to hurt him. One jackal is even attacking the bushes to destroy it to clear the way to come hurt him.
Spoiler:

I decide to look at T-Bone's starting spell, and it's a new one from the new update I've never heard of. Nine out of ten times you can read what a spell does in a spellbook before you learn it, but each class's starting spell is just there. This spell says it's range is N/A, what could it mean? Will it set T-Bone's body on fire so he can do touch damage? Will it do burning damage at unlimited range? Will it spawn a fireghost named "Foxfire" right next to T-Bone?
Spoiler:

Some unlimited range spells still do more damage the closer enemies are, so I hit . several times to wait a few turns for the jackal to draw close. Next votecount we are going to use this spell to figure out what it does!!!

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.1
  • Sirius9121
    (2) - The Bulge, petapan
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Adorable
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (1) - Sirius9121
  • Adorable
    (2) - Datisi, xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (2) - Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes
  • beeboy
    (0) -
Not Voting (5) : Creature, xofelf, DeasVail, beeboy, Summer Nights
With thirteen alive, it takes seven votes to eliminate and seven votes to skip the day's elimination.

It summoned a fire elemental to help us.
But we have to watch out!
Spoiler:

Unlike most summons in DCSS, it could hurt T-Bone even though he summoned it! (use x and v to examine units like this)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Isis »

Reminder, please put in the effort to pronoun your fellow players correctly according to their pronoun fields.
This notice was prompted by Adorable and Summer Nights.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.1
  • Sirius9121
    (1) - The Bulge
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Adorable
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (1) - Sirius9121
  • Adorable
    (2) - Datisi, xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (3) - Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes, petapan
  • beeboy
    (0) -

The foxfires seem to spawn closer to T-Bone than the enemies sometimes, but are still allowed to damage both of us. They don't do much damage though, and T-Bone is forced to also fight with his fisticuffs, which are not very strong.
A few jackals and a rat should be easy to fight in the beginning but, this didn't go well.
The fight dragged into the north due to repositioning to ensure T-Bone only fights one jackal at a time. It is an important part of strategy in crawl.
I intended for the next screenshot to be a new fight, but T-Bone very well may die here so there is a screenshot of this climactic moment.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.3
  • Sirius9121
    (1) - The Bulge
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (0) -
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (1) - Sirius9121
  • Adorable
    (2) - Datisi, xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (4) - Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes, petapan, Adorable
  • beeboy
    (0) -

The jackals ate away at the plants enough to begin 2v1ing T-Bone again. Many of T-Bone's barefisted attacks missed. Oh, and by the way, the last foxfire damaged T-Bone more than the jackals, so that sucked too.
T-Bone dies!
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is brutal.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.3
  • Sirius9121
    (1) - The Bulge
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (0) -
  • Aristophanes
    (3) - DeasVail, petapan, Datisi
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (1) - Sirius9121
  • Adorable
    (1) - xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (2) - Aristophanes, Adorable
  • beeboy
    (1) - Augustus Caesar
Not Voting (4) : Creature, xofelf, beeboy, Summer Nights

It is time for a new adventurer. Someone brave and gallant. Someone who's name is evocative of having eight legs. Someone named Untrod Tripod.
Spoiler:

We will make him a brigand, because Untrod Tripod likes to throw things. Not because poison dart throwing skills result in a smooth early game against mammals susceptible to poison that's counterbalanced by undead and elementals in the late game, by the time I will feel like I'm not embarrassing myself anyway, none of that. It is because Untrod Tripod likes to throw things.
Spoiler:

Look what we found right from the start! How fortuitous!
It is an amulet, and although Untrod Tripod is graced with many "fingers", he only has one neck.
When you find jewelry in crawl, you don't know what it does unless you put it on. When you put it on, it might be cursed, and you might be unable to take it off. They seem to tone this down a smidge every update, and by two updates ago blind equipping amulets was pretty safe, so Untrod Tripod will risk putting this on.
Spoiler:

Hm. An amulet of magic regeneration. But Untrod Tripod has no spells or skills that expend mana, and only has ONE MANA POINT!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #351 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.4
  • Sirius9121
    (1) - Summer Nights,
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (0) -
  • Aristophanes
    (4) - DeasVail, petapan, Datisi, The Bulge
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (0) -
  • Adorable
    (1) - xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (2) - Aristophanes, Adorable
  • beeboy
    (1) - Augustus Caesar
Not Voting (4) : Creature, xofelf, beeboy, Sirius9121

Untrod Tripod killed a hobgoblin and a rat with his knife without needing to resort to poison darts, which have a chance to break when thrown even though they can be recovered. One hobgoblin didn't even wake up and was backstabbed.
Here is a hobgoblin and a gecko at the same time, and it's dangerous enough to need to throw darts. The first two missed, and the third inflicted poison. Now that the enemy is poisoned, Untrod Tripod is going to walk back away while the poison does its work. Best case scenario, the hobgoblin does no more damage before dying of poison, and then the gecko can be fought one on one.

We picked up two potions in empty rooms that we can drink if things start to seem desperate. It's risky because they could be poisonous.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #411 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Isis »

beeboy was prodded five hours ago.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #455 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.5
  • Sirius9121
    (1) - Summer Nights,
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (0) -
  • Aristophanes
    (2) - Datisi, The Bulge
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (0) -
  • Adorable
    (1) - xRECKONERx
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • beeboy
    (4) - Augustus Caesar, petapan, beeboy, Adorable
Not Voting (4) : Creature, xofelf, Sirius9121, DeasVail,

After only movement, the hobgoblin expired as we hoped. No attacking needed.
He will melee attack the gecko. Geckos have such low health that poison darts would be wasteful.

The first melee attack was a one hit kill, and Untrod Tripod leveled up to level 2. His mana doubled!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #487 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Isis »

I need for pronoun usage to improve. At least the following users have used a
specific
pronoun incorrectly between my last warning and this one:
  • Summer Nights
  • petapan
Using "they" can have a comparatively damper effect due to its other grammatical roles, but is still not appropriate for someone who is familiar that does not use they/them pronouns, especially with frequency. That's been a problem from at least these:
  • Aristophanes
  • Creature
Lastly, the following person has correctly pronouned at least one player she previously pronouned incorrectly. This is Good.
[*]Adorable

Try to get on this last list, and stay on it.

(None of these regard references to The Bulge, petapan, or beeboy, who do not list pronouns.)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #502 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.5
  • Sirius9121
    (0) -
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (0)
  • Aristophanes
    (2) - Datisi, The Bulge
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (0) -
  • Adorable
    (0) -
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • beeboy
    (5) - Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, xRECKONERx, petapan,
Not Voting (4) : Creature, xofelf, Sirius9121, DeasVail, beeboy,

Untrod Tripod cleared roughly three floors with stealthy backstabs and poison darts.

Untrod Tripod now wears three rings, even though all other races max at two. He has a ring of protection, a ring of poison resist, and a ring of stealth. The ring of protection grants AC, which means armor dice throws, essentially. Since an octopus can't wear most armor, this is very helpful, it provides the same stat, though a bit less of it.

Modnote : I regret the screenshot quality and didn't realize how poorly the game would translate when I picked the theme.
We will maybe engage in some increasingly risky behaviors for Untrod Tripod so I can post.. Spelunky screenshots? Something roguelike.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #601 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.6
  • Sirius9121
    (0) -
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (0)
  • Aristophanes
    (1) - Datisi
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (0) -
  • Adorable
    (0) -
  • petapan
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • beeboy
    (5) - Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, xRECKONERx, petapan, The Bulge
Not Voting (4) : Creature, xofelf, Sirius9121, DeasVail, beeboy,

Orcs in green robes are priests. Priests can smite, dealing damage that never misses, cannot be reduce by AC, and can be cast (invoked? prayed for?) even if plant or allies are in the way, as long as their foe is "in line of sight". This makes them one of the most dangerous enemies in the game, especially early, before earning more max health, the one thing that "counteracts" smiting attacks at all.
The safest thing to do would be to go upstairs, find a different stairwell, then clear the rest of the floor which is probably easier, level up, and then take them on.
The second safest thing to do would be to go hide behind a wall and then shout so that they come one at a time (the mage in purple also has ranged attacks and is dangerous).

We are going to try to creep up on them and backstab them and hope they don't wake up. If any of the stealth rolls stepping towards them fail, we will not get the dagger backstab bonus damage, and they will start making noise to wake eachother up.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #607 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Isis »

Do not criticize other players' play by comparing it to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or any other mental condition.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #683 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I am force replacing beeboy, as he has triggered the probation clause of my activity rules. Normally such a player would be permitted to race their replacement, but the replacement processes for Team Mafia are different - once I hand control over to the team to locate a replacement, the race has essentially already been lost.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #684 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.7
  • Sirius9121
    (0) -
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Creature
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (2) - Datisi, petapan,
  • Adorable
    (0) -
  • petapan
    (1)- The Bulge
  • xRECKONERx
    (0)
  • beeboy
    (4) - Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, xRECKONERx
Not Voting (5) : xofelf, Sirius9121, DeasVail, beeboy, Aristophanes

Well, ring of stealth is pretty helpful. None of the orcs woke up, and each of the three were slain in one hit (a backstab itself is silent or nearly silent.)

A randart axe came into sight. Randart is the highest possible rarity, but the usefulness of such weapons ranges from "worse a normal one" due to overly fancy drawbacks, to characteristics that make the find the most important thing about your run.
This axe is apparently "Widowmaker", +2 intelligence, +5 armor from a special armor enchantment, and poison resist (that is redundant due to a ring).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #710 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

RCEnigma replaces beeboy.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #750 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.8
  • Sirius9121
    (0) -
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Creature
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (2) - Datisi, petapan
  • Adorable
    (0) -
  • petapan
    (1)- The Bulge
  • xRECKONERx
    (0)
  • RCEnigma
    (5) - Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, xRECKONERx, DeasVail,
Not Voting (4) : xofelf, Sirius9121, RCEnigma, Aristophanes

UT is overwhelmed.
Spoiler:

Ok, this axe is pretty good. But now, a high level enemy, an Ogre, has shown up. They have pretty good health and armor and heavy damage, but poor magic resists. Also, an orc priest is like the worst possible straggler.
Spoiler:

Lemons are for lemonade. Untrod Tripod uses the wand of charming to charm the ogre, and convince it to kill the priest. But then an orc mage shows up, and spams its blink spell in a way that really messes up positioning for using Big Friend for killing it. Orc mages can cast Magic Dart, which never ever misses, like smiting, but unlike smiting, can have its damage reduced by armor points. UT doesn't specialize in armor points though.
Spoiler:

UT uses his axe to smack the mage to death, finishing right when Big Friend has made it over to come help. Now we are at a common awkward situation in crawl. The only enemy left is one that is temporarily loyal. A very very evil thing has to be done. At the first moment of taking damage from UT, the charm spell will be completely broken. Since UT can throw darts and wand magic from far, and this Ogre is a pure melee unit, UT yells at Big Friend to go stand by the wall. For no reason in particular.. Image

The ogre was executed by wand of iceblast bolts. Due to all of his octopus ingenuity, this attempt at inserting him in a dangerous situation to end his life in favor of reincarnation in a screenshot friendly game has failed. Perhaps he is fated to live, and I am going to simply save his file and switch to another roguelike game for the next votecount.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #824 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.9
  • Sirius9121
    (0) -
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Creature
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (2) - Datisi, petapan
  • Adorable
    (0) -
  • petapan
    (1)- The Bulge
  • xRECKONERx
    (0)
  • RCEnigma
    (5) - Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, xRECKONERx, DeasVail,
Not Voting (4) : xofelf, Sirius9121, RCEnigma, Aristophanes

Of the two armies I haven't collected medals on yet, the Frost Titans are one. Perfect.

Aegis Mech deals two melee damage and flips the enemy 180 degrees.

Mirror Mech shoots out its front and back at the same time and pushes back one space.

Ice Mech freezes itself and its target, freezing makes it impossible to act and make the next instance of damage unfreeze instead.
The Ice Mech also has flying, so it can move over impassable spaces. We will pretend this is ontheme. It's ok, 2/3rds of them can't fly.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #889 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Isis »

DrippingGoofball uses it/its pronouns
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1020 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.10
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augastus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Summer
    Nights (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)

• Adorable (She/Her)
    (1) xofelf

• petapan (Any/Any)
    (1) The Bulge

• xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)

• RCEnigma (He/Him)
    (6) Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, Creature, petapan, xRECKONERx
Not Voting (4): Sirius9121, Aristophanes, Datisi, RCEnigma

Hard mode is hard enough that no mechs die in the first battle, but a stretch goal is missed. Missing too many stretch goals can make the game's ramping difficulty creep too fast compared to upgrades.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1060 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.F
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augastus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Summer
    Nights (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)

• Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)

• petapan (Any/Any)
    (1) The Bulge

• xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)

• RCEnigma (He/Him)
    (7) Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, Creature, petapan, xRECKONERx, xofelf
Not Voting (4): Sirius9121, Aristophanes, Datisi, RCEnigma

RCEnigma has been frozen solid. He was a
Mafia Informed

Night begins. To maintain consistency with the other games, I won't accept any night actions using discord.

Deadline: (expired on 2021-01-30 21:00:00)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1061 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Isis »

petapan died during the night. He was a
Vanilla Townie.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1062 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.0
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Summer
    Nights (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (11): Sirius9121, Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes, Datisi, Summer Nights, Creature, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx
Deadline: (expired on 2021-02-14 04:00:00)

The pacificist achievement achieved by mistake! When your goal is to shoot your own buildings, there's just no time for killing evil vekk, I guess!.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1125 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1126 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.1
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Summer
    Nights (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (1) Datisi
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (9): Sirius9121, Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes, Summer Nights, Creature, xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx

The pacificist achievement achieved by mistake! When your goal is to shoot your own buildings, there's just no time for killing evil vekk, I guess!.[/quote]
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1151 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.2
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0) Augustus Caesar
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Summer
    Nights (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (1) Datisi
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (8): Sirius9121, Aristophanes, Summer Nights, Creature, xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx

Weather levels are usually easy. Due to some poor positioning one of the stretch goals get dicey. At the end PP gets to farm some extra experience, which is nice. A new friend is made, Lily.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1294 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse replaces Summer Nights.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1327 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.3
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) xRECKONERx
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Adorable
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (4) Augustus Caesar, Creature, Datisi, Ydrasse
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (1)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (4): Sirius9121, Aristophanes, xofelf, The Bulge,

Boss fight!

Lily is a special character that gives the mech 3 additional move on the first turn! But.. Lily moves only one space the first turn in this clip..
One damage taken, but for a boss fight on hard mode, that is pretty reasonable.
After each boss fight there is shopping. Shopping can take place next votecount.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1400 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.4
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (3) xRECKONERx, Datisi, The Bulge
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Adorable
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (3) Augustus Caesar, Creature, Ydrasse
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (3): Sirius9121, Aristophanes, xofelf,

PP will melt in the desert!
"Deploy mini tank" weapons are very powerful in into the breach. They can earn so many extra actions over the course of a battle.
There was some extra available experience points at the end here. But effort.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1503 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.5
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (4) xRECKONERx, Datisi, The Bulge, Ydrasse
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) DeasVail
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Adorable
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (3) Augustus Caesar, Creature,
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (4): Sirius9121, Aristophanes, xofelf,

:0
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1628 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.6
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (3) xRECKONERx, Datisi, The Bulge
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (2) DeasVail, xofelf,
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (2) Ydrasse, Augustus Caesar,
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Adorable
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (1) Creature,
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (1): Sirius9121,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1717 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.7
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) xRECKONERx, The Bulge
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) xofelf,
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Ydrasse
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (5) Augustus Caesar, Datisi, Creature, DeasVail, Adorable

• Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (1): Sirius9121,

A three prize level, but it's hard so it just breaks even.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2068 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.8
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (5) - Augustus Caesar, Ydrasse, DeasVail, Adorable, xRECKONERx
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (2) xofelf, Aristophanes,
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)

• xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (1) The Bulge,

• The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (2) Creature, Datisi
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (1): Sirius9121

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2131 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.f
  • Sirius9121 (He/Him)
    (6) - Augustus Caesar, Ydrasse, DeasVail, Adorable, xRECKONERx, Aristophanes
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Datisi (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) xofelf
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)

• xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (1) The Bulge,

• The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (2) Creature, Datisi
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (1): Sirius9121
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2132 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Isis »

Sirius9121 has been eliminated. He was a
Vanilla Townie
Night actions are due 48 hours from this post.
The countdown tag is doing something strange and I'm tired of fighting it.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2133 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2134 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Datisi died during the night. He was a
Town Mason
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2135 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.0
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (0)

• xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (9): Augustus Caesar, Aristophanes, Ydrasse, Creature, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx
With nine alive, it takes five votes to make a decision.
(expired on 2021-03-02 05:00:00)

I didn't know missiles fire after vekk actions, I thought they fired before. Accidentally killing the vekk I needed to kill another vekk.. I'm not sure how I did that, and I'm not rewatching just to see.
From the ashes of defeat implosion will rise as successor.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2202 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.1
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) xRECKONERx, Creature
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (2) Augustus Caesar, Adorable,
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (5): Aristophanes, Ydrasse, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2266 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.2
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) xRECKONERx,
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (2) Augustus Caesar, Adorable,
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Creature
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (5): Aristophanes, Ydrasse, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge,

Playing fast is hard. T-Bone's run should be even worse.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2343 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.3
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (3) xRECKONERx, xofelf, Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (1) Adorable,
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Creature
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (4): Aristophanes, DeasVail, The Bulge, Augustus Caesar,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2400 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.4
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) xRECKONERx, Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (2) Adorable, DeasVail
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (1) Creature
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (3): Aristophanes, The Bulge, Augustus Caesar, xofelf

What an easy mission!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2422 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Isis »

I do not correct VCs that are not the most recent VC.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2532 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.5
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) xRECKONERx, Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (4) Adorable, DeasVail, Augustus Caesar, The Bulge
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (1) Creature
Not Voting (2): Aristophanes, xofelf

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2576 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2577 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 3.F
  • Augustus
    Caesar (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) xRECKONERx
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • Creature (He/Him)
    (5) Adorable, DeasVail, Augustus Caesar, The Bulge, Ydrasse
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (1) Creature
Not Voting (2): Aristophanes, xofelf
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2578 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Creature has been eliminated. He was a
Vanilla Townie
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2579 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Isis »

Night actions are due in (expired on 2021-02-28 01:00:00).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2580 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Augustus Caesar died during the night. He was a
Jack of all Trades(Mailman, Psychologist, Mason-Finder, Vanilla Cop)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2581 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Isis »

SummarySirius9121 (deceased
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated Day 2)
Hectic=Augustus Caesar (deceased
, killed Night 3)
Aristophanes (alive)
Datisi (deceased
Town Mason
, killed Night 2)
Ydrasse=Summer Nights (alive)
Creature (deceased
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated Day 3)
xofelf (alive)
DeasVail (alive)
The Bulge (alive)
Adorable (alive)
petapan (deceased
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 1)
xRECKONERx (alive)
RCEnigma <-beeboy (deceased
Mafia Informed
, eliminated Day 1)

Alive:
Aristophanes (alive)
Ydrasse<-Summer Nights (alive)
xofelf (alive)
DeasVail (alive)
The Bulge (alive)
Adorable (alive)
xRECKONERx (alive)

With seven alive, it takes four votes to make a decision.
(expired on 2021-03-14 02:00:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2583 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Isis »

Turn one is very difficult. Overall, the way this one played out was rather fun.

As an aside, Untrod Tripod has found his eight ring and now worships Mahkleb, god of destruction, who heals him every time he kills an enemy.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2602 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.0
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (7): Aristophanes, Ydrasse, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to make a decision.

Untrod Tripod died. He tried to defeat a large ogre by using potion of ambrosia, which rapidly heals you and makes you stumble around aimlessly. Either a. it's been nerfed in a patch or b. it reduces your dodge stat (which would make sense) because Untrod Tripod was very dodge based.

What a quick boss kill! So skip the rest!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2658 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.1
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (7): Aristophanes, Ydrasse, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2700 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.3
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) - Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (5): xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2728 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.4
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) - Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (1) - Aristophanes
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (5): xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx

Spoiler: implosion's mech makes short work of a wasp enemy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2776 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.5
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) - Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (3) - Aristophanes, xRECKONERx, DeasVail,
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (3): xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2790 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.6
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (1) - Ydrasse
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (4) - Aristophanes, xRECKONERx, DeasVail, Ydrasse
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (3): xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable,

Ydrasse has been eliminated. She was a
Mafia Goon

It is now Night 4. Please submit night actions by PM. (expired on 2021-03-15 18:00:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2791 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Isis »

SummarySirius9121 (deceased
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated Day 2)
Hectic=Augustus Caesar (deceased
, killed Night 3)
Aristophanes (alive)
Datisi (deceased
Town Mason
, killed Night 2)
Creature (deceased
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated Day 3)
xofelf (alive)
DeasVail (alive)
Ydrasse,
Mafia Goon
(Eliminated D4)
The Bulge,
Combined Doctor Psychologist
(killed Night 4)
Adorable (alive)
petapan (deceased
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 1)
xRECKONERx (alive)
RCEnigma <-beeboy (deceased
Mafia Informed
, eliminated Day 1)

Alive:
Aristophanes (alive)
xofelf (alive)
DeasVail (alive)
Adorable (alive)
xRECKONERx (alive)

With five alive, it takes three votes to make a decision.
(expired on 2021-03-30 02:00:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2827 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.0
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (1) DeasVail
Not Voting (4): xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx
With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to make a decision.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2852 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.1
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (1) DeasVail
Not Voting (4): xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx

Implosion has become dirty.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2920 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.2
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) Reckoner, xofelf
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (2) DeasVail, Aristophanes
Not Voting (1): Adorable

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2933 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.3
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) Reckoner, xofelf
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (2) DeasVail, Aristophanes
Not Voting (1): Adorable

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2956 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.F
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) Reckoner, xofelf
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (3) DeasVail, Aristophanes, Adorable
Not Voting (0):
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2957 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Isis »

xRECKONERx was a
Mafia Goon
. No mafia remain. Town wins.
I am short on time. Postgame processing including surveys will be tomorrow.
Treat this like an ongoing game until Team Mafia ends.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2958 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Isis »

Setup and action information:

beeboy was a mafia informed informed of the setup. There was no further Mafia Informed information.
Ydrasse and xRECKONERx were Mafia Goons.
Augustus Caesar was a JOAT with Psychologist, Mason-finder, Mailman, Vanilla Cop. He Psyched Datisi N1, masonfound xofelf n2 successfully, and vanilla copped xRECKONERx n3 but died that night.
The Bulge was a combined doctor/psychologist. They protected Datisi N1, protected Augustus Caesar N2, then protected xRECKONERx n3, then protected xofelf n4.
Datisi and xofelf were masons. They had daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2975 (isolation #74) » Fri May 07, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Isis »

Do people want to see more of the scum-knows-the-setup mechanic?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2980 (isolation #75) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Isis »

Mason PT and scum PT released and bumped

They are both entitled "Private Topic" to mitigate the risk zoraster found out the setup had a masonry due to the way his private topic access works. Ironically xofelf randed masonry so it basically didn't matter.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”