Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

This might be a scum claim but in honor of UTs well known mafia strategy I will be voting all the anime avatars in this game. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Die suck die die scum die die suck die die scum die suck die.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't know that we've ever played together before.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 14, zoraster wrote:
In post 9, Thestatusquo wrote:This might be a scum claim but in honor of UTs well known mafia strategy I will be voting all the anime avatars in this game. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

I've decided I'm just going to sheep Shea this entire game.

uh, why
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 13, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 12, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't know that we've ever played together before.
Yeah, I'm not sure either, I was going back and forth if I have, but I definitely recognize your name, and feel like I know who you are.

I'm Boonskiies, if that helps.
oh yeah we got into a huge screaming fight that one time. I forget which game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 20, zoraster wrote:
In post 16, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 14, zoraster wrote:
In post 9, Thestatusquo wrote:This might be a scum claim but in honor of UTs well known mafia strategy I will be voting all the anime avatars in this game. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

I've decided I'm just going to sheep Shea this entire game.

uh, why
Whenever someone does something like this I like to follow up with this and see where it goes.

VOTE: Zoraster

So are you going to self vote or nah?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 21, Mistyx wrote:
In post 19, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 11, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is a genuinely likable playerlist; I know all of you pretty well, with the exception of zoraster.
^^ this, I know and love the majority of players here.
VOTE: zor announcing you'll sheep Shea unconditionally is a really easy way to place an RVS vote without substance behind it.
had the same thought

didn't think it was worth a vote
Its page 2, what exactly is "worth a vote" at this stage in your mind?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 24, Mistyx wrote:
In post 23, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 11, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is a genuinely likable playerlist; I know all of you pretty well, with the exception of zoraster.
VOTE: zor announcing you'll sheep Shea unconditionally is a really easy way to place an RVS vote without substance behind it.
had the same thought

nothing serious i assure you

also it's page 1
ok but why? How do you think we get to a point where votes mean things?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 26, Mistyx wrote:
In post 25, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 24, Mistyx wrote:
In post 23, Thestatusquo wrote:
had the same thought

nothing serious i assure you

also it's page 1
ok but why? How do you think we get to a point where votes mean things?
i don't think it's worth pressuring yet

partially because it can be mistaken for rvs

partially because that specific point isn't something that can really be expanded on with pressure
Ok but if you think its something scum would want to do why would you want to let scum get away with doing it? Like, isn't that a thing that pressure would do, i.e. force zoraster to take a more tangible stance?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like I don't understand why you would note something which is vaguely suspicious at a time when we have no information and then not act on it, it's weird to me. It's the antithesis of how I play the opening, so I'm confused to see you doing the literal exact opposite of what I would do in a given situation.

This gets quickly into theory crafting and what not which doesn't end up being very helpful but I think this is worth noting.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #31 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Is there not a world where he votes someone?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #33 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok this is a really theory question but I can't help myself:

Do you really think those things are mutually exclusive?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #35 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am happy with these replies.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 74, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a silly question because Iconeum said they were going V/LA and Nancy asks on page 2 if they have something to say about the game "so far". Like there’s been so much happening.
I dont like this mindset, there seems to be a lot of things that have happened, no? Nancy has managed to give concrete opinions on a couple of things, so I would think that nancy is justified in thinking Ico could do something similar.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #76 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like I know I keep harping on this but if there's one mindset I can't stand in mafia its the "lol nothing has happened! it's too early!" mindset. Like, not only do I fundamentally disagree with the statement that "not much has happened" in this game in particular, but how the hell do you think things happen? Just randomly? This is ultimately probably NAI but it's sure as heck anti town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Think I'm going to VOTE: Ramcius
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #81 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Reck is telling me zoraster is scum but its unclear to me whether he is being sincere or he is just trying to elim his boss.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #83 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.
I disagree that there isn't substance, it's just going to show up later.

I'm Ultra Instinct Goku (not game wise, just real life)
I have not even the slightest idea what this means.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 89, Ramcius wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #104 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 99, Ramcius wrote:
In post 91, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 89, Ramcius wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
A bunch? Can you name a few things that you think are strongly AI? Given how you're harping at me for not posting anything relevant means that you haven't seen anything scum AI yourself yet, so what this interrogation is really about?
literally read the post that you're quoting.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #105 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also you didn't answer my question. If you're going to ask what I want from you I'd prefer you then not ignore it when I answer you.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You have still not answered my question, which had nothing to do with what I have or have not found alignment indicative but rather with what things you have been looking at and why you decided they were NAI.

So no, I'm not.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #117 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pretty happy with my vote though, since as far as I can tell our interaction went like this:

1) I call you out for having no posts of game substance
2) You respond asking me what I would like you to comment on because nothing has happened that is AI.
3) I say I'm not letting you get away with that because a bunch has happened and I ask you to tell me what things you've looked at that have happened that were not AI and how you arrived at that conclusion because I want to see where and what you're looking at and your thought process behind why you've come to your conclusions that not much AI has happened.
4) You respond with essentially "NO U" to me by saying I haven't provided much either while quoting a post where I list things that have happened that I found either noteworthy or AI and fail to answer my question.
5) I point out you haven't answered my question and point out that literally the post you're quoting which you clearly haven't even read includes the things youre accusing me of "also not doing"
6) You go through the things in that post while STILL not answering my question and then ask if I'm satisfied.

I am interested in your thought process. I am interested in any indication that you're reading the game in a way thats attempting to discern alignment. If nothing has happened that is AI it should be trivial to point out where things have happened that you considered and then dismissed. I just don't see any indication that you're trying to find scum at all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #118 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

*forehead* I don't mean what is NAI in a general sense I mean what has happened in this game that is NAI and why have you come to the conclusion that it is.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hey akarin, looking forward to playing with you. :)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #123 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 119, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 100, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 94, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 92, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tempers already flaring from Nancy i see.
I disagreed with you. Why do you read that as irritation? And since you apparently are, do you have any take on it?
You seem to do it as both allignments so not really.
Out of curiosity, how do you know my scumgame? Of everyone who has posted, I believe only FL, Misty and Ico have seen it.
Pooky vs Flavour Leaf.
You won’t find that game if you do a metadive on me. However, I won’t ask you who you think I was in that game.

Anyway, based off of meta, I’m liking Misty, you and Ram so far. I’ve never played with Shea before so I just ISO’d him in both a town and scum game so my tr on him may possibly have been premature based off of that. I need more from Ram but based on the only scumgame of his I’ve read, nothing is so far making me think this read is wrong.

Still not sure on FL but that paranoia from him may be possibly town indicative but he’s fooled me before, so I also wouldn’t put it past him to do that as a pocket because anything else from him would probably ping me.
Can you give me more info on the ramcius meta stuff, because I haven't played with them at all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #139 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 135, Ramcius wrote:
In post 133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 131, Ramcius wrote:Well, except for your insistence on your initial post that reeks scum busywork
Can you elaborate on what about Status's post reeked of scum busywork?
Very first one, where he voted me
how is asking you to have an opinion on things that have happened so far busywork? How is asking what your thought process is for if something is alignment indicative or not busy work? How are those not the core tenets of being town vs being scum in a game of mafia.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #164 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 154, Ramcius wrote:
In post 142, BBmolla wrote:The “scum busywork” to describe scumhunting is lul
Is scumhunting without any results is a scumhunting?
Yes, because I need to sort YOU. So I am interested in YOUR thought process and YOUR conclusions and how you reached them.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #172 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 167, Ramcius wrote:
In post 164, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 154, Ramcius wrote:
In post 142, BBmolla wrote:The “scum busywork” to describe scumhunting is lul
Is scumhunting without any results is a scumhunting?
Yes, because I need to sort YOU. So I am interested in YOUR thought process and YOUR conclusions and how you reached them.
What makes my slot more important than the rest?
This is a strawman. I never claimed that you were more important than any other slot.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #175 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not, I've commented on a lot of other things, I'm focusing on you because your reaction to my vote was garbage. I originally voted you to put pressure to make you interact with the game and everything you've done since then has been complete garbage.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #176 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

tl;dr the way you reacted to my very simple and basic request by ignoring it, trying to discredit me, and casting straw men makes me think you're scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #185 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok but is ramcius' reaction standard? Because to me he looks like a scum player who does not know how to justify the fact that he's put zero effort into trying to figure out what peoples actions mean.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #189 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think you should focus less on Ramcius for a while and if he keeps being egregious you can go back to him Statusquo.
Keely thinks this is a really weird post. He wonders why you would want someone to stop putting pressure in a place where they think scum might live.

He also thinks that townRamcius would have voted me based off of how he's portraying his reaction to my push, like if you think I'm attacking you for garbage and busy work where is the vote? It's wonky to be keeping a RVS vote in this case given how he's posturing towards me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #194 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Firebringer told me to ask you to slack off your 1v1.
This is a misrepresentation of me and my play and also frankly I would prefer if firebringer didn't talk to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #210 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

So where the fuck are pine zoraster DEB akarin and ico (sort of gets a pass because VLA)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #227 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@FL I haven’t forgotten about how you tried to push me in PA. It kind’ve started slow with you saying nonsense like you would scumread my townreads, then you hard instigated a 1v1 with me that went on for pages, only to claim you really wanted to miselim Mastina but what ended up happening was that we miselimmed because you spammed the game with that garbage and caused us to have a last minute miselim. I haven’t forgotten a damned thing that you did to me in that game.
This feels weirdly personal on a level that it seems like it might be not productive to pursue right now. I don't think it would be productive for this day to turn into you and FL sniping at each other.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

ok but I get the impression that neither of you actually thinks the other is scum here.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #234 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 227, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@FL I haven’t forgotten about how you tried to push me in PA. It kind’ve started slow with you saying nonsense like you would scumread my townreads, then you hard instigated a 1v1 with me that went on for pages, only to claim you really wanted to miselim Mastina but what ended up happening was that we miselimmed because you spammed the game with that garbage and caused us to have a last minute miselim. I haven’t forgotten a damned thing that you did to me in that game.
This feels weirdly personal on a level that it seems like it might be not productive to pursue right now. I don't think it would be productive for this day to turn into you and FL sniping at each other.
Oh no, I can 100% assure that isn’t the case. Me and FL are good - personally speaking.
aight then.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #240 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 238, zoraster wrote:I've been told I can't quote my teammates but I CAN paraphrase them so, here's Cephrir laying down a dope beat:

Yo Zoraster, you got to do something, man
Can't just lurk around like you got no plan
See Flavor Leaf made a scummy vote
You gotta push his wagon until you're sore in the throat.
You gunna explain? What are your or Cephs thoughts on my interactions with ramcius if you're reading the thread?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #243 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Can you answer the other point of my question.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #245 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I want an explanation of why Flavors vote was scummy in your, or I guess Ceph's, estimation.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #249 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Insofar as its on a player I think is town, maybe. Otherwise it seems very similar to a couple other medium random votes/naked votes in the game by other players, like this this this this, no this is a different post, not the other naked pine vote earlier

So basically my question is why this over other things, I expect there was a reason it was picked out over other similar things so that's what I want to know.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Wait no I'm explicitly wrong its the same pine vote. Derp.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #258 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think anything zor has done has been scummy, really.

Interested in hearing why Koba or anyone disagrees.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #259 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

If anything I kind of TR the entrance. Jumps in the thread, picks a random post and is like "this vote is scummy U KNO Y" and then yeets off to continue playing Valorant or whatever. Does scum make a reentrance like that? I kind of doubt it, don't see a lot of motivation for it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #268 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 263, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 259, Thestatusquo wrote:If anything I kind of TR the entrance. Jumps in the thread, picks a random post and is like "this vote is scummy U KNO Y" and then yeets off to continue playing Valorant or whatever. Does scum make a reentrance like that? I kind of doubt it, don't see a lot of motivation for it.
Why is that town? At best it’s NAI.
Because I don't see scum motivation to do it and I tend to think town is more carefree about stuff like that as scum. At least for me I tend to be more tight and controlled with my posting when I'm scum and thinking more in depth about the ramifications of what I'm doing for overall game state. So I'm probably projecting a little bit here from myself onto zor but that's why I said 'if anything.' I don't think its a super townie point or anything but if anything I think its more likely to come from town than scum, which is why I was perturbed when like 3 people immediately said "yeah this is scummy."
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #271 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 260, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 258, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think anything zor has done has been scummy, really.

Interested in hearing why Koba or anyone disagrees.
They didn’t like their vote on FL. Also, I don’t know what they’ve done that makes this a bad vote in your opinion.
Didn't say it was a bad vote. Was saying I didn't understand it given that I don't think zor has done anything that I find scummy and the post in question I think is slightly more likely to come from town than scum. If its just like a "hey, lets push on this a bit to see if it falls over" then its not a bad vote, but if its not that and its a vote with a more pronounced scum read I think its weird.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #275 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

yeah ok, I'll go with weird then. I think there's much better places to push right now. Like for instance how ramcius disappeared from the thread as soon as I stopped focusing on them and how like 3 different people said "ramcius is a good vote" or "I agree with tsq on ramcius" but none of them actually managed to find their votes there.

Doesn't make a fella want to move his vote and I think there should be more pressure here.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #277 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 276, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 273, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
I will probably switch to this. Based on MfD, he had an almost identical entrance. I still don’t tr Zor but I think I think Pine is probably scum based off of entrance.
Can you link me or at the least give me a full name of the game so I can take a look.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #281 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

thanks much
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #283 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Some thoughts from Reck:

1) He thinks bbmolla's entrance with calling FL scum that can be left for later is super weird and pithy but he's getting idgaf vibes from him and he thinks that's town lean. He thinks there's negative points for voting pine for lurking/not posting yet.

2) He thinks FL open claiming scum in post 54 is exactly the kind of ballsy wink nod play that FL gets away with as scum all the time.

3) Or Zor he says: zor is scum. a) for doing a bad rap. for b) because his team making the claim FL's vote was scummy and then doubling down and saying the burden of proof is on me ("don't YOU think its scummy?") is really bad. He thinks it's zor pass off his teams thoughts as way more interesting than they actually are and then tossing the ball back to me and running away when he can't defend it.

3) He thinks Akarins entrance into the game is very bad and lazy. Textbook avoiding direct commentary on the game, avoiding talking about ram, fluffy content about IRL to avoid addressing the game. He thinks its a perfect example of empty content meant to look important.

4) Pines entrance is stupid. NAI, just stupid.

I actually don't really agree with a lot of this. I think BBMolla is not doing much and I don't really think I can get to a town read from there, I also don't think its entirely clear that BBMolla is voting pine for not posting. Obviously I don't fully agree on Zor but I will say the way he's putting it isnt an angle I had considered.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #285 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 284, Ramcius wrote:
In post 189, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think you should focus less on Ramcius for a while and if he keeps being egregious you can go back to him Statusquo.
Keely thinks this is a really weird post. He wonders why you would want someone to stop putting pressure in a place where they think scum might live.

He also thinks that townRamcius would have voted me based off of how he's portraying his reaction to my push, like if you think I'm attacking you for garbage and busy work where is the vote? It's wonky to be keeping a RVS vote in this case given how he's posturing towards me.
What makes him think that I wouldn't vote you as a scum here? To put it simply, I have no idea about your playstyle, so I wanted to know you better first, people become really defensive after being voted

Also to make some things clear, I didn't got aggressive due pressure vote, I did it because you refused to engage in a discussion, normally people would list things they want to know, you just kept this vague "a bunch of things happened" and expected me to look for things on my own. Also I got an idea that you had no intentions for a discussion and your only goal was reaction test vote given you did same to zor
This is literally just not true. I told you what I wanted very plainly:
In post 91, Thestatusquo wrote: I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
I clarified again.
In post 115, Thestatusquo wrote:You have still not answered my question, which had nothing to do with what I have or have not found alignment indicative but rather with what things you have been looking at and why you decided they were NAI.

So no, I'm not.
I stated it then a third time.
In post 118, Thestatusquo wrote:*forehead* I don't mean what is NAI in a general sense I mean what has happened in this game that is NAI and why have you come to the conclusion that it is.
I was very clear about what I was asking you to do. You made the claim that nothing had happened that is alignment indicative, so that necessarily means that of the many posts that had happened are in your opinion NAI. So you had to decide that was true, and I was interested in what those things you'd thought about were and why you'd decided they were NAI. This like literally is not hard. You've now 1) attacked me as "not doing the thing I was asking you to do" which was false and demonstrably so in the literal post you were quoting 2) strawmanned me and claimed I was arguing that it was more important to sort you than other slots, 3) attempted to poison my well by claiming that I asking you to do "scum busy work" which was literally just asking you to take basic actions in a game of mafia that all mafia players should take EVERY SINGLE GAME, and now you're saying I was unclear in what I was asking you for which is again just demonstrably false.

Even now you're using this conversation as an excuse to NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME. Tons of things have happened. Most players have given opinions on lots of stuff. You still basically have not, while continuing to post only every time your name comes up. The basically only stance you have taken is to shade me repeatedly without voting me. So the only stance you've taken in the game is still not you attempting to vote scum out of the game, the one thing you'd want to do if you were town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #286 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like yeah you're right it was a reaction vote at first which was contingent to how I was able to read your thought process as to whether you were trying to find scum based on how you answered the question. Based on your reaction to my question my only conclusion is that you're not actively reading the thread and deciding if things are alignment indicative or not, i.e. you're not trying to find scum. I asked you to explain just SOME reasoning for a thought process town should be undertaking almost literally every post, and you couldn't do it. So now I'm voting you because I think you're scum. Full stop. We ain't reaction testing anymore. Town would have SOME thought process to talk about for how they're sorting and what things they've continued. You've got nothing and have used this as an excuse to CONTINUE to not have any.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #287 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*considered, not continued.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #289 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 288, Ramcius wrote:
In post 275, Thestatusquo wrote:yeah ok, I'll go with weird then. I think there's much better places to push right now. Like for instance how ramcius disappeared from the thread as soon as I stopped focusing on them and how like 3 different people said "ramcius is a good vote" or "I agree with tsq on ramcius" but none of them actually managed to find their votes there.

Doesn't make a fella want to move his vote and I think there should be more pressure here.
I live in GMT+2, I simply went to sleep
This is still not an opinion on literal anything that has happened in the game that isn't you or me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #293 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 292, Ramcius wrote:Also you talk about things happening, yet I don't see your reads based on these events. Zor thing is NAI
This is literally another blatant misrep. I have a strong scum read on you which I am backing up with a vote. I have a town read on misty which I've talked about several times. I've given my teammates reads on several players in the game and talked about where I agreed and disagreed with them. I've talked about my thoughts on zors entrance and response to me in the context of disagreeing with people who were literally scum reading him.

Like this is just blatantly false. Like not even close to true.

Try again please, I have more game content in this literal post than you have in the entire thread.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #294 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 279, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 277, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 276, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 273, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
I will probably switch to this. Based on MfD, he had an almost identical entrance. I still don’t tr Zor but I think I think Pine is probably scum based off of entrance.
Can you link me or at the least give me a full name of the game so I can take a look.
I’ll try to find it. Marked for Death. He was my scumbuddy in that game and last year he was also on my team and he was giving tons of reads.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81087&user_select%5B%5D=29435
So I'm conflicted about this, yeah the entrance is kind of similar. Not sure its really all THAT similar, but there are similarities.

Additionally I went back through like 20 games of pine and was unable to find any town games where they did this. At the same time, there were plenty of scum games where he didn't do this and this is literally the only example where he did. So like, it seems like a pretty weak point to me, basically.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #296 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

thats such a weird distinction to try to make. I've said I like their posting multiple times, I literally said "part of the reason I dont like the FL vote is its on someone I think is town" to zoraster.

like are you even reading?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #297 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like you keep lashing out seemingly at random with these "Gotcha!"s that you think will discredit me and all of them are just completely inaccurate and obviously so with even the smallest amount of scrutiny.

Like I think its gunna take a lot for me to move my vote off of ramcius folks. Sometimes "too scum to be scum" really is just scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #311 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 310, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like I have a good take on things right now, but I don't have any scum reads yet. I have a lot of "this could be scum, this could be", like with Mistyx and Nancy they both did things I thought was scummy, but then flipped and did things I thought was townie.
What do you think of my interaction with misty? What do you think of Nancy's thoughts on pine/their interaction with you? Like I'm feeling like both of those players should be in town piles pretty easily so I'm going to need more from you here.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #312 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Oh I somehow missed the second part of the statement. I guess in addition to my question I'd just like you to tell me what the things they did are that you thought were scummy?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #333 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's really kind of annoying that so many people seem to be putting little to no effort into this game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #338 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Do you think we're still in RVS?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #378 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 371, Flavor Leaf wrote:Look, guys, I could wagon Mistyx here. I could wagon Zoraster. I could wagon Status.

Only person I probably wouldn't wagon right now is Nancy, but mainly because she kinda scares me.

I'm fine with that duck duck goose game, because I think if we do it as a group, we can find some stuff out.
this is like the second or third time you've just thrown my name out of the blue without engaging with me or explaining that you think I'm scum in any way whatsoever so like, ether explain why or shut up about it?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #379 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Or like vote me, but I'm not going to let you just throw shade at me at random without any justification whatsoever.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #382 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

:/
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #405 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't understand why people think that people can play differently from game to game. I don't fall in the "meta is trash" camp but I certainly think its overused and mostly badly in cases like this one.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #406 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*people CAN'T play differently
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #461 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 415, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 405, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't understand why people think that people can play differently from game to game. I don't fall in the "meta is trash" camp but I certainly think its overused and mostly badly in cases like this one.
In post 406, Thestatusquo wrote:*people CAN'T play differently
How much experience do you have playing with Norwee? His scum and towngames are night and day. No one changes up their meta this much in that short a period of time and this isn’t how scum!?orwee reacts to pressure on him.

Both me and Koba strongly tr him and Ico - who was town MVP in one Krazy game I played is also agreeing with me, so no, Norwee is off the table.
I fundamentally do not agree that most people actually play "night and day" as scum v town. I think this is a thing people say that just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. I could read a bunch of games to find out if I agree with you on norwee in particular but honestly my experience with other times people have said similar things to me about other players tells me I don't have to. And honestly, I think statements like this end up being hubris like a high 90s percentage of the time.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #462 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

xRECKONERx wants me to take this time to tell all of you that meta is trash and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

After that I'm pretty sure he went outside and did this:

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #465 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ramcius has continued to be absent from the thread any time their name has not been brought up. Continues to respond to my vote in the most awful possibly ways. Continues to not be able to give a single shred of townie mindset on anything that has happened.

We here at Ramcius Wagon LLC are still actively recruiting, we're looking to expand by oh, call it 5 or so people in the next 11 days. No pay but our benefits package of getting to eliminate scum is fire.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #466 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 425, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.07

Nancy Drew 39(3)
~ (22), (9), (8)

zoraster(2)
~ (49), (80)
Ramcius(2)
~ (67), (1)
Pine(1)
~ (21)
Mistyx(1)
~ (85)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (8)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (35)

Not Voting (2): Iconeum(24), Pine(5)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod NotesHave fun!
@DEB if Zor flips scum, people should be looking at you for this votepark.
want to run that one by me again?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #473 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

I, on the other hand, don't really see any reason why I shouldn't just continue to vote ramcius who has given me literally 0 indication he is town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #477 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I see you've once again jumped in the thread immediately after I mentioned your name and didn't manage to comment on literally anything else.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #478 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You are once again wildly misrepresenting what I am asking you for in order to discredit me.

I am asking you to take SOME THINGS that have happened in the thread. ANYTHING, really. And tell me what about them you thought was not alignment indicative and why. It's a really fucking simple thing, bruh, despite your continued insistence that I am somehow asking you to paint the fucking Sistine chapel for me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #480 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have. You're refusing to answer and flinging random strawmans at me in response.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #483 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 481, Ramcius wrote:My problem with you is that you aren't trying to find compromise, but you're just keeping tension between us. I'll be real, I don't see any reason to TR you, I don't get any pissed off townie vibes, I don't see you changing tactics, you just demand same thing that I refuse to do. Did someone suggested you to pressure me, because I had really short temper in past that got me miselime'd quite a few times early on?
I'm not pissed off. I think you're scum. I don't want to find compromise because I think I am asking you for the very bare minimum of what interacting with a game as a town player is and you're not willing to do that, in in the process you have constantly misrepped me, constantly shaded me, constantly attacked strawmen, and constantly tried to throw random "gotchas!" at me that when you look at them are actually just complete misrepresentations.

All of this without managing to find a vote on me. So no, I don't want to change tactics because I think I've caught scum and my "tactics" right now is to get you eliminated.

I don't give a fuck about whether or not you town read me for it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #484 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Even this post is refusing to respond to the actual reasons I'm scum reading you by attempting to poison my well by suggesting that somehow I'm being coached into pushing you as scum. Again, while not managing to find a vote on me because you don't want to turn this into a 1v1.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #487 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 486, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 483, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 481, Ramcius wrote:My problem with you is that you aren't trying to find compromise, but you're just keeping tension between us. I'll be real, I don't see any reason to TR you, I don't get any pissed off townie vibes, I don't see you changing tactics, you just demand same thing that I refuse to do. Did someone suggested you to pressure me, because I had really short temper in past that got me miselime'd quite a few times early on?
I'm not pissed off. I think you're scum. I don't want to find compromise because I think I am asking you for the very bare minimum of what interacting with a game as a town player is and you're not willing to do that, in in the process you have constantly misrepped me, constantly shaded me, constantly attacked strawmen, and constantly tried to throw random "gotchas!" at me that when you look at them are actually just complete misrepresentations.

All of this without managing to find a vote on me. So no, I don't want to change tactics because I think I've caught scum and my "tactics" right now is to get you eliminated.

I don't give a fuck about whether or not you town read me for it.
straight up, I'm done with this fight. it's very clear this isn't scum theater, and it's completely unproductive and not giving any more information for us to sort either of you in this case, so please stop.
quite frankly you don't get to tell me the best way to get my scum reads eliminated?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #523 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I mean, if my teammate comes up with a perspective which I did not originally consider am I supposed to ignore it? If you look at my other posts where I reference reads from my teammates you'll see I have no problem disagreeing with them where I do. I never said my town read on zor was a solid immutable thing and I do think that the longer he goes without contributing anything to thread or explaining himself the worse he looks.

Do you disagree with that reasoning? I feel like I'm allowed to change my mind and I also feel like I'm allowed to have suspicions of more than one person at a time?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #526 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I really want to vote you for making me look at that gif.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #530 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm getting really frustrated that no one is willing to join me on ramcius more than anything else.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #531 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

And really frustrated that nancy seems to have their own agenda and is not willing to consider anyone elses perspective, and even more frustrating that I think she's town for it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #534 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

-not able to provide a single instance where they have looked at a thing that happened in the thread and determined that it was NAI (or scummy, or anything!) and why despite saying that "nothing alignment indicative had happened"
-I feel like deliberately misrepresenting me at multiple points in the conversation to try to discredit me in a disingenuous way.
-Attacking me vaguely with "gotchas!" like "you're not coming up with reads either!" which were just straight up not true, sometimes demonstrably false in the very posts being quoted. basically I felt like his entire conversation with me he was being completely disingenuous.
-Didn't place the vote on me the other time because was clearly trying to avoid a 1v1 even though he kept throwing repeated shade and talking about how I was scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #535 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 533, Iconeum wrote:
In post 531, Thestatusquo wrote:And really frustrated that nancy seems to have their own agenda and is not willing to consider anyone elses perspective, and even more frustrating that I think she's town for it.
i don't really see the 'own agenda' part wrt Nancy? I think they are giving reads, interacting, deploying partner reads, stirring shit up here and there.
With the realization that i'm prone to being pocketed, ofcourse i'm a bit carefull but in all, I like Nancy slot.
I just think she's being very unwilling to engage with the idea that her conceptions of meta are and should be might not be correct. I'm really not sure how to approach a disagreement with a statement like "X person plays night and day as town and scum" when I don't think a statement like that is true wrt like 95% of players.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #536 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's not like an alignment thing its a vibe thing. I'm just not vibing with her with how she's approaching reading people and I don't really know how I'm supposed to approach that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #541 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Agree to disagree then. Shrug.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #544 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have no idea, I've played one game in the last year.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #567 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 566, Ramcius wrote:
In post 530, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm getting really frustrated that no one is willing to join me on ramcius more than anything else.
You know, you need to provide a good reason for people to join a wagon
Real talk what is the purpose of this post other that to be an asshole? Like clearly I think the reasons for finding you scum are strong.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #569 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 520, Iconeum wrote:
In post 473, Thestatusquo wrote:Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

I, on the other hand, don't really see any reason why I shouldn't just continue to vote ramcius who has given me literally 0 indication he is town.
ngl, this actually pings me in a bad way

feels like you are setting up/justifying a future vote on Zor, while also keeping your Ramcius push open
by itself it's not really scummy, but it just feels like you are playing both angles here ya feel?
Yeah you may possibly be onto something with this. That is definitely weird to be taking the kind of stance he is. Koba otoh and me are very much in sync but that’s not why Shea’s post is odd because it’s not suspicious at all to say that my teammate has X read but I’m not convinced of it and actually criticize your teammate’s read in this manner. I didn’t do that and FL didn’t either and Koba is hard sr Shea and I really didn’t understand why but 473 is really suspicious. If Shea is scum here with Zor, this post makes perfect sense.
this is a very weird post.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #597 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 590, zoraster wrote:
In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon. I think the other criticisms are fair! I haven't done much! Be annoyed with me as a player if you want. I would be if I were you. Vote for me if you think that makes me scum. You're wrong but this I get! But don't tell me that someone posting a lot and sees themselves as an
important player
is the reason I should do anything.
This is such a weird response, I think. It reminds me a bit of a tell Seoul used to have back in the day called deliberately weak argument, where he would deliberately put a shitty argument in a back and forth to see if the scum would ignore the meat of what was being said and dive in and attack the deliberately weak argument head on. The logic behind it was that a player who was actually trying to determine alignment they might address the DWA a bit, maybe even attack it, but they would be more interested in addressing the legitimate points in the case.

This isn't like, quite the same thing, because the other things being said are addressed, conceded, even. But they're just being used as throwaways to the overall point which seems to be attacking the weak argument here. I don't think this is where I would be focusing if I were town facing the criticism of me. I'd be interested in giving actual perspective of the game to try to a) show I care to the town players and b) actually play to my win con by actually finding scum. The focus of this post is just so off to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #604 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 569, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 520, Iconeum wrote:
In post 473, Thestatusquo wrote:Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

ngl, this actually pings me in a bad way

feels like you are setting up/justifying a future vote on Zor, while also keeping your Ramcius push open
by itself it's not really scummy, but it just feels like you are playing both angles here ya feel?
Yeah you may possibly be onto something with this. That is definitely weird to be taking the kind of stance he is. Koba otoh and me are very much in sync but that’s not why Shea’s post is odd because it’s not suspicious at all to say that my teammate has X read but I’m not convinced of it and actually criticize your teammate’s read in this manner. I didn’t do that and FL didn’t either and Koba is hard sr Shea and I really didn’t understand why but 473 is really suspicious. If Shea is scum here with Zor, this post makes perfect sense.
this is a very weird post.
Why? You’re claiming to be extremely annoyed with your teammate’s read and then you say you want to do something completely different. Yes, I do find that strange.
I'n having a hard time putting it into words, but it seems like you're saying its strange for me to do X thing while also saying that its normal and ok for me to do x thing, which also I think is very similar to exactly the same thing you yourself are doing in the very post. That's not a great way of explaining, but its what I've got.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #611 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think I was particularly adamant. I just was pointing out that I disagreed with it in part.

Additionally, reck has been yelling at me in discord to elim zor literally all game, I think as a "haha we're all skittles" thing.

I mentioned this before, though maybe you missed that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #614 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I was saying his repeatedly saying it, sometimes half jokingly and sometimes seriously was annoying.

I also dont know if you've ever interacted with reck but he is annoying sometimes.

It's wild to me that you think this has some kind of implications for my alignment.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #615 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

it's wild to me also that DEB and Pine are literally just not playing this game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #619 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I literally forgot that akarin was in this game until you just said that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #621 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

fuck it VOTE: zoraster
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #628 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

how is DEBs posting in this game substantively different from your own?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #632 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I still think your response was weird.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #634 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 631, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 618, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not sure how popular it is to hate on slots just for generally not participating but i'd eat dirt if there's at least not one or two scum hiding in this pile of coasting individuals:

{Pine, Akarin, Zoraster, Easy Bake}
I don’t think Akarin is scum. Her entrance seemed townie so otherwise it’s NAI for me,
come on, how could that possibly be AI.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #637 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 635, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
In post 627, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
Why vote him now? I thought he was scum based on entrance but unlike Zor’s reaction, this isn’t a bad post.
What do you mean why vote him now? This is like the 6th time bbmolla has voted him. It's like half of his posts this game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #640 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 628, Thestatusquo wrote:how is DEBs posting in this game substantively different from your own?
DEB voteparked me and left. Pine gave a readslist.
this question was not in any way directed at you and I'm starting to have a real problem with how you're trying to direct the narrative.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #641 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

If Pine or nancy ever flips red look at the other, mark it down right now.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #643 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Because I think your reasoning doesn't make sense? Like I think objectively you are wrong to reason the way you are about that post. I thought both my teammates interaction with me and why I was acting the way I was were very clear, so I'm not really willing to give your reasoning credence because I don't think it makes any sense.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #645 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 642, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 632, Thestatusquo wrote:I still think your response was weird.
Okay I actually was thinking my interpretation might have been wrong but you continue to say this when I’ve already explained my reasons like 3 times now is making me once again question whether I did see something or not because why do you keep saying this after I’ve already explained my reasoning?
I also think its completely absurd that you think I would pick a multi page argument with you about this if I were scum tbh but go off I guess.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #655 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 651, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 640, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 628, Thestatusquo wrote:how is DEBs posting in this game substantively different from your own?
DEB voteparked me and left. Pine gave a readslist.
this question was not in any way directed at you and I'm starting to have a real problem with how you're trying to direct the narrative.
I’m not allowed to respond to a post unless it’s specifically directed at me? How am I doing that exactly? Please enlighten me.
You're allowed to respond to a post but when I ask a question specifically directed to a player in order specifically to see how that player reacts I am interested in that players answer, not yours. When you answer you corrupt their answer because they can just use yours. Scum buddies do this shit as a way of defense all the time. This is literally mafia etiquette 101. If I want your input on a question, I'll direct it to you or to the town in general. When I direct it specifically to someone else it is incredibly rude and harmful to my reading that players response for you to respond before them.

This is like REALLY basic stuff. Holy crap.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #657 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 654, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine calling DEB suspicious is also real funny.
What has DEB done? Pretty much nothing. What has Pine done? Well up to that point, nothing.

Insert spiderman meme.
Literally why I asked a question for him to answer about what was different. Would have been cool if I could have heard his answer before another player fucking jumped in and answered it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #660 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm like really steamed I think I'm gunna give myself a timeout here I'm not being helpful. :/
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #668 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

That literally was also not directed to you, yet you still managed to respond.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #673 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

No its fucking not.

It's like you're deliberately antagonizing me at this point.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #677 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 674, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 673, Thestatusquo wrote:No its fucking not.

It's like you're deliberately antagonizing me at this point.
Is this helping you in some way? Because you’re clearly being the aggressor here. None of this is helping to advance the game.
I strongly disagree about who is the agressor here, so I point your question right back at you? Did it help you to answer my question directed at someone else and then act like you did nothing wrong and then get mad at me for telling you not to do that? Did it help you to pick at me for 5 pages about whether me taking the advice of my teammates was weird until my fucking mind broke?

Is causing me to have a break down in thread because you keep picking at every little thing I say helping you? Please stop fucking responding to me about any of this shit.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #679 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Thank you.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #699 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 692, Akarin wrote:
In post 654, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine calling DEB suspicious is also real funny.
DEB and Pine are both pretty sus. Can't believe town would lurk out like that.
ok this is fucking funny lol.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #702 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 700, zoraster wrote:
In post 697, Akarin wrote:
In post 682, zoraster wrote:"low hanging fruit" doesn't really seem like the process that townshea would make. See his push on Ramcius. If he's around near the end of the game, make sure to take a good look at him.
What does this mean?

Do you think Ram is lhf, or you?
me
I would like you to play the game and it seems like the only way for that to happen is to wagon you.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #703 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 701, Akarin wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
I buy Arale Norimake being a JOAT and I buy Arale Norimake having a power named Kiin!, but I don't really buy JOAT Arale Norimake having a power named Kiin!
You're gunna have to go more in depth for those of us who have never watched an anime in their life.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #710 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 707, Mistyx wrote:not hammering zor

fine parked on TGP

it's like 11 pm and i've cried more tonight than in the past like, month? but i dont think its anything to worry about and going into any more detail would probably be oversharing, so like, perfect mood for mafia

still would also wagon ramicus, didn't like his last post, and also "my teammate said that you are relying too much on your teammates" is a pretty good meme

i'm tired.
oog I hope you're doing ok.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #735 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I dont tend to think arguments like that are very strong. I want to elim the person who I think is most likely to be scum. Not sure if that's zor or not right now and its early in the day, but I'm not usually one to say "ehhh we can leave this for later."
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #737 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 736, Iconeum wrote:if Zor flips town we have an easy D2 flip in BB however

so that's nice
This uhhhh. This is not a post I like.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #740 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I haven't thought about it that much but I very much dislike people setting up yeets a day in advance.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #828 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 802, Pine wrote:A) I apologize for the aspersions on your psychology. I do not understand much of what you do or why you do it, and it is easy and cheap to slap a derogatory label on it rather than try to solve it. That’s not fair or kind and I will refrain.
B) That said, your insistence that others are able to have instant and reliable meta tells on you is absolute horseshit. It always has been and continues to be. Your ongoing inability to understand why people suspect you in a game revolving around deception represents a stunning lack of self-awareness that I’d hoped you’d outgrown
C) You are wildly overestimating most teams’ attention to their teammates’ games.
D) And also their willingness to dictate their teammates’ reads
E) And further the willingness of most players to take their teammates reads as gospel
F) These flaws in your understanding of how other people process reads you believe to be obvious contributes heavily to the aforementioned self-awareness issue
G) All that said, it also contributes to my Townread of you. Given the stakes of this game, I am willing to shelve my frustration and work with you until either you are killed to reduce free chaos in the playerset or I am killed as a threat.
H) The quoting issue was in regards to the time we have until deadline, nothing to do with TGP, whom I haven’t managed to sort yet.
I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
this post is town as fuck.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #829 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 827, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 825, Ramcius wrote:
In post 819, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 810, Ramcius wrote:
In post 671, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Zoraster

Rather here than Pine, if based strictly on familiarity. Their line about me swayed me too, let's be honest, that's how you pocket me. Flattery will get you everywhere.

PEdit:
Interesting. I'm indifferent of this being the go to compromise wagon.
I need a course in how to make myself pocket proof.
Paranoia, big amount of paranoia, see everyone as a scum and then no one would pocket you :lol:
I’m asking more how I can better see though pockets on me rather than how to avoid them.
Get better at scumhunting then
That’s not really helpful. I’m much better at seeing through scummy pushes than pockets but that doesn’t happen to me very frequently these days unless I’ve somehow managed to make myself a target.
At the risk of igniting something that is safely dormant, if this is how you play all the time I think a lot of your problem is you hard town read people for playstyle which makes you predisposed to getting pocketed when people play against whatever meta you think you have for them, which almost everyone is capable of doing and DOES do. So that might be what ramcius is getting at here. There's no One True Trick That ScumSlots Don't Want You To Know for reading most people and you seem to think there is and I think these issues are probably related.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #842 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 839, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 745, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there's a scum in Status, Norwegian, Nancy, TGP. I think I'm town reading Nancy the most of the 4 of them.
right so anyone who's played with scum me knows this isn't my scum meta and has no excuse for voting me
god I fucking hate these arguments so much. "This isn't my scum meta." Why does everyone go here as if these statements mean anything? Guess what, if you're aware of what your "scum meta" even is, which is dubious because meta playstyle is a hugely complicated and nebulous thing, then you can play against it. Saying "my meta is this" or "my meta as town is that" is just not a fucking argument and I've heard it all over the thread and is like this really just what mafia here is now a days? Just like 13 people in a room who have purposefully decided to play differently as town and scum so they can always be town read as town just sitting there being like "well ok, these three are playing to the scum meta they said they play so those are our scum." and then you have a little nip of whiskey to celebrate and go to bed?

Like jesus fucking christ stop it. This isn't how mafia works. Why do none of you know how mafia works?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #844 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I disagree because if you know how to fucking play mafia then your "town meta" should be meaningless.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #845 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like yeah maybe there are minor differences and tells but if your "town meta" and your "Scum meta" are so different that people who have played with you as scum before can immediately pick you out quite frankly you should be banned from playing mafia on the site.

So like, are you volunteering to be banned from playing mafia on the site or is that argument nonsense?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #847 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like I've just about had it up to hear with all of this meta stuff. Meta is an important component of reads and its worthwhile to understand the nuanced differences in how people play scum and town but holy crap like half of you at least seem to think that meta is just like a sign you hold up that says "hey I am scum this game" in 1/3 of your games and like I don't know which is more concerning: whether people think thats actually how people play mafia or people ACTUALLY playing mafia that way.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #848 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*had it up to here fuck me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #852 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #857 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.
I very much strongly disagree and even more strongly feel we won't be able to discuss that disagreement productively, so I'll just leave it at that. For the rest of it, I'll just say that his posts ping me a ton, though for completely different reasons.

When two people who completely disagree on methods start agreeing on results that says something. Not wanting to vote because I'll wait for a VC to see where we're out but you can consider this intent to vote.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #858 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*where we're at. Why can't I type in this game?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #860 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I will note also: Zor has once again disappeared which ain't particularly making me feel like taking my vote off of him.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #865 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 862, BBmolla wrote:I have reasons to keep Zoraster alive and I’d like to leave it there

Let’s go elsewhere
I see no good reason to push on this right now, but I'm gunna note that I'm extremely dubious of this claim and I'm definitely noting it for later.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #868 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 866, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that she isn't great at reading you and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
This is such an odd thing to say to me since I've played one game in the last 2 years, it was with noraa, and I was town.

So honestly I don't know what in the hell she's even talking about?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #869 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 867, Iconeum wrote:why is there a callout for massclaim
why do i get the feeling people wanna end this day already
why are the peeps who townread me ignoring my reads instead of discussing them (makes you feel it ain't actually a townread right?)
why am i writing this post like this
where did zor go
why do i not have coffee in front of me rn

so many questions

Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #871 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 868, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 866, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that she isn't great at reading you and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
This is such an odd thing to say to me since I've played one game in the last 2 years, it was with noraa, and I was town.

So honestly I don't know what in the hell she's even talking about?
oh I am the potato this was not directed at me at all. This is why not sleeping ever is bad it turns out.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #874 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 872, Iconeum wrote:
In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
i'm increasingly townreading FL

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
I think FL is town as well. Reck is less certain and so is Agar. The general thrust of their thoughts is just that someone can only basically say "I'm scum" so many times before you have to believe them. I think that what he's doing is some sort of reaction testing and I don't really think that there's a lot of scum motivation for that reaction testing.

I'm gunna have to rely on other people to sort nancy for me because as I said earlier I'm just not vibing with them at all, and I can't tell if its an alignment thing or not but fundamentally we just don't play the game the same way so all of her stances and reads seem weird to me because I don't understand the path she uses to get to places.

I think pine is town based off of the post I quoted. I don't know dick about anime but two people say they don't think zors claim makes a ton of sense and that's something I've been thinking about a bunch, because I don't really think I believe the claim and I don't really like how zor reacted to the wagon with the claim and then just left the thread immediately. I don't like how he couched his discussion of the game solely based on his wagon itself while ignoring everything else that had happened in the game. Like, that's fine as an initial response to a wagon but it doesn't seem like a genuine attempt at sorting at the point where you don't follow up with anything else. Self preservation is NAI but only self preservation at the expense of everything else is a scum lean.

I'm town.

DEB is completely nothing to me as well.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #875 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 870, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
alright, i'm going to go with no. you asked me what my teammate thinks, i gave you what my teammate said. i have no idea if what she said is reliable or factual, and in general am not a fan of bringing teammates' reads into games and attributing it to them because i think it's an incredibly convenient cover for scum to hide behind. you're being hostile and aggressive this game towards me for what i judge to be no reason, which is partially why i am at a slight scum lean on you. i have reevaluated - this is where i'm at. i'm trying to hunt and solve, and you're making it difficult. this isn't a personal thing or anything - i have a shitton of respect for you and think you are incredibly cool - but at the moment, i'm scumleaning you because the way you have been reacting to me voting you does not seem entirely like genuine townie frustration. is that reasonable?
this seems like an incredibly diplomatic way to say "I think you're scum" that doesn't really jive with how I generally approach my scum reads nor does it jive with how I've seen TGP approach their scum reads in other games.

Which is to say, why are you being so meek here?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #989 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hard Hard Hard town read on Ico.

Ico V Nancy is TvT like high 90s % of the time I think.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #992 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

TheGoldenParadox(2) ~ Mistyx(55), BBMolla(41)
Ramcius(2) ~ Akarin(10), Dr Easy Bake(15)
zoraster(2) ~ thestatusquo(135) NorwegianBoyEE
Flavor Leaf(1) ~ zoraster(23)
BBMolla(1) ~ TheGoldenParadox(38)
Akarin(3) ~ Flavor Leaf Ramcius iconeum
Iconeum(1) ~ Nancy Drew

Not Voting (1): Pine(15)

Here have a vc everyone, since the last few pages were pretty frantic.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #995 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 989, Thestatusquo wrote:Hard Hard Hard town read on Ico.

Ico V Nancy is TvT like high 90s % of the time I think.
Not so hard for me, but i’m definitely ok with resolving the slot some other day.
Can you explain why? They just seem so earnest to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #996 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am once again asking why Ramcius isn't scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1010 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 998, Ramcius wrote:
In post 996, Thestatusquo wrote:I am once again asking why Ramcius isn't scum.
I have green rolecard, duh

Do I really need to ask you again to push my wagon and to stop just posturing about your sr on me? It's getting old
This is hilarious, I've been trying to get you eliminated all game. lol posturing. I moved because no one else agreed but now maybe there's some people willing to join me. Don't be fooled by my willingness to work on others that have more traction, I still think you're scum and I never stopped thinking you're scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1011 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1014 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1012, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1010, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 998, Ramcius wrote:
In post 996, Thestatusquo wrote:I am once again asking why Ramcius isn't scum.
I have green rolecard, duh

Do I really need to ask you again to push my wagon and to stop just posturing about your sr on me? It's getting old
This is hilarious, I've been trying to get you eliminated all game. lol posturing. I moved because no one else agreed but now maybe there's some people willing to join me. Don't be fooled by my willingness to work on others that have more traction, I still think you're scum and I never stopped thinking you're scum.
Let's do a recap:

You make a post "Mistyx is townlean, Zor's reaction is NAI, FL hyperposting is sus" and end it with a vote on me, I say it looks like scum busywork, well, all you did was to call Mistyx townlean, well, you said you liked her responses, it wasn't even shallow townlean. You get upset and say I poison your well. I call you out on your deathtunnel on me and ask why I'm so special that you ignore everyone else, I get "strawman argument" from you :lol: You start boasting how much you do, but when I call that a bs, well only thing you did was shallow zor's TR that you kinda retracted and said you have no problem voting him and bringing some reads from your team that you admit you don't even agree yourself, but I'm discrediting your great "work". You call me scum, but when I ask to put some effort where your words are, twice, mind you, you decide to work on others without saying word, apparently no one wants to follow you. How about you give actual reasons why I'm scum and not just some ridiculous nonsense how I'm shading you, when you put 0 effort to expose this shade of mine on you

Only reason why my vote isn't on you is Akarin trying to piggyback you to sr me and I have no idea what to do out of it
It's amazing how just about nothing you said here is accurate.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1016 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I already explained fully why I find you scummy. You can go look at those posts if you'd like.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1017 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 117, Thestatusquo wrote:Pretty happy with my vote though, since as far as I can tell our interaction went like this:

1) I call you out for having no posts of game substance
2) You respond asking me what I would like you to comment on because nothing has happened that is AI.
3) I say I'm not letting you get away with that because a bunch has happened and I ask you to tell me what things you've looked at that have happened that were not AI and how you arrived at that conclusion because I want to see where and what you're looking at and your thought process behind why you've come to your conclusions that not much AI has happened.
4) You respond with essentially "NO U" to me by saying I haven't provided much either while quoting a post where I list things that have happened that I found either noteworthy or AI and fail to answer my question.
5) I point out you haven't answered my question and point out that literally the post you're quoting which you clearly haven't even read includes the things youre accusing me of "also not doing"
6) You go through the things in that post while STILL not answering my question and then ask if I'm satisfied.

I am interested in your thought process. I am interested in any indication that you're reading the game in a way thats attempting to discern alignment. If nothing has happened that is AI it should be trivial to point out where things have happened that you considered and then dismissed. I just don't see any indication that you're trying to find scum at all.
Here is my breakdown of the events, in case anyone is curious about why I think what ramcius just said is basically all untrue.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1018 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like I called you out on having no substance at all and then you decided that the best response was to suggest that I also have no substance as if that is some kind of defense. Meanwhile, we're on page 41, you still have not been able to showcase even baseline scum hunting. Who is scum? You have an opinion on me but I think I've seen you give maybe one other opinion on anyone the entire game and it was completely surface level. Once again, here you are, only popping up when I'm talking about you and at no other time. Giving no other opinions. Not trying to find scum in any meaningful sense.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1022 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1020, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1018, Thestatusquo wrote:Like I called you out on having no substance at all and then you decided that the best response was to suggest that I also have no substance as if that is some kind of defense. Meanwhile, we're on page 41, you still have not been able to showcase even baseline scum hunting. Who is scum? You have an opinion on me but I think I've seen you give maybe one other opinion on anyone the entire game and it was completely surface level. Once again, here you are, only popping up when I'm talking about you and at no other time. Giving no other opinions. Not trying to find scum in any meaningful sense.
For starters, I'm saying that Alkarin piggybacking you is very susp

What are yours not surface level reads? Also, did Cheetory said anything else about me after telling you that I would've voted you as a town there?
Last time I gave team reads you jumped on me about it, so I'm not particularly inclined to think you're asking this question in good faith.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1025 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
How is the ico read substantively different from her other interactions with players in the thread who suggested she might be less than completely townie? It seems the same to me.

And my original question wrt: meekness is this:
In post 875, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 870, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
alright, i'm going to go with no. you asked me what my teammate thinks, i gave you what my teammate said. i have no idea if what she said is reliable or factual, and in general am not a fan of bringing teammates' reads into games and attributing it to them because i think it's an incredibly convenient cover for scum to hide behind. you're being hostile and aggressive this game towards me for what i judge to be no reason, which is partially why i am at a slight scum lean on you. i have reevaluated - this is where i'm at. i'm trying to hunt and solve, and you're making it difficult. this isn't a personal thing or anything - i have a shitton of respect for you and think you are incredibly cool - but at the moment, i'm scumleaning you because the way you have been reacting to me voting you does not seem entirely like genuine townie frustration. is that reasonable?
this seems like an incredibly diplomatic way to say "I think you're scum" that doesn't really jive with how I generally approach my scum reads nor does it jive with how I've seen TGP approach their scum reads in other games.

Which is to say, why are you being so meek here?
Basically I thought the tonality of your post was very strange, do you disagree?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1026 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1024, BBmolla wrote:I feel like this game is pretty fucking easy if we just elim the hard to read players
Would you include yourself in this group? Why/why not?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1029 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I could see ram as town for sure, I just don't think he is. I'm always interested in hearing what people think wrt my reads though.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1032 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I need a better idea of what is "unreadable" in your opinion in this player list.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1034 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1022, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1020, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1018, Thestatusquo wrote:Like I called you out on having no substance at all and then you decided that the best response was to suggest that I also have no substance as if that is some kind of defense. Meanwhile, we're on page 41, you still have not been able to showcase even baseline scum hunting. Who is scum? You have an opinion on me but I think I've seen you give maybe one other opinion on anyone the entire game and it was completely surface level. Once again, here you are, only popping up when I'm talking about you and at no other time. Giving no other opinions. Not trying to find scum in any meaningful sense.
For starters, I'm saying that Alkarin piggybacking you is very susp

What are yours not surface level reads? Also, did Cheetory said anything else about me after telling you that I would've voted you as a town there?
Last time I gave team reads you jumped on me about it, so I'm not particularly inclined to think you're asking this question in good faith.
So, no reads of yours, excuse to not give a read of your teammate which I ask for 3rd time already. How I'm supposed to have a content, if you refuse to answer anything?
Read my iso if you want my reads. They're there. Tons of them. Anyone in this game could tell you that the claim I haven't given reads is laughable.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1036 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

"How am I supposed to have content."

idk dude read the fuckin' thread and then say what you think about things that happen in it? Like, idk play mafia? You haven't been so far.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1039 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1035, BBmolla wrote:DEB is the only one who I feel is truly unreadable in the sense that they literally always seem like scum to me

everyone else given time I feel like can be sorted pretty easily?
Ok but your post made it sound like there was a whole pile of unreadable players that we should go through in order to win. It seems to me that you're saying something much smaller than that, which is just "I can't read DEB." which seems lazy and bad to me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1044 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm just almost never up for the "lets elim the lurker" though it sounds to me like you're suggesting that DEB is more similar to someone like Not_mafia (who I can't stand playing with) than a traditional lurker.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1051 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

this akarin is just very very different from the akarin I witnessed in Among Us mafia which just finished in terms of engagement with the thread with the game with other players.

I don't know if that's AI or not but its pretty frustrating because I was looking forward to playing with that akarin.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1059 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1056, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1051, Thestatusquo wrote:this akarin is just very very different from the akarin I witnessed in Among Us mafia which just finished in terms of engagement with the thread with the game with other players.
Were they town in that game?
Yes
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1072 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have expressed opinions on probably every person in this game. If you want them, they're there bud.

No, me saying you could be town is an admission of the fact that I am not infallible and no read is ever 100%.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1075 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1074, Pine wrote:Checking in.

I had a kidney stone issue Wednesday night, and I am still kind of gradually recovering from the ordeal. Hopefully getting a good night's sleep tonight will get me back to 100%. I should be up first thing and giving this proper attention.

Based on my earlier reads and the current wagon composition, I consider the Zoraster wagon to be cursed. Akarin was scummy af earlier and I like that wagon comp better.

VOTE: Akarin
What reads were those, exactly? From what I can see all you experessed an opinion on was the FL was town and Nancy was town as well.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1076 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

(consider this me asking you to provide reads that you may have forgotten to...ahem actually post.)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1079 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I didn't ask you for not surface level reads, I asked you for ANY reads. You came up with the verbiage "surface level" on your own.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1081 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Man who has tried nothing is all out of ideas.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1101 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pine I asked you a question if you could pls answer it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1104 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, your case on TGP as scum is based on how he is handling your slot. Frankly i don’t really give a toss if anyone has weird interactions with you or not, as i do not believe it to be exclusively an scumtell.
But i did find Zor’s huge wallpost with an extremely pointless conclusion to be awful and really scummy. It’s like he’s trying to appear solving, and makes a bug wall of content. But on closer inspection it reads as really forced analyzis and doesn’t really conclude a thing. And Zor doesn’t even use that information for anything.
So i believe he has scumtold much harder and is my preferred elimination for today.
I endorse this post and would like to subscribe to its newsletter. Like, could TGP be scum? Sure, I'm not in love with how tentative he seems to be, but I think zor has continued to refuse to provide anything of substance in terms of his interaction with the game. His stances seem to be "lets not yeet these two players who had zero chance of being yeeted." and "lets vote a quietish slot without explanation."

:/
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1109 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1105, Pine wrote:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
Yes I read this post, I don't understand how it relates to the comment on the wagon composition you made. This post doesn't include commentary on any of the people involved besides FL (iirc I'm not going back and rereading.)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1110 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

So like yeah if an iso is as short as yours maybe you shouldn't be an asshole when it does not support the claims you make about reads of players when you haven't actually made those reads.

But feel free to be a prick about it some more.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1112 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I went back to actually read because you annoyed me with that response. Here is what you said.
In post 1074, Pine wrote:I had a kidney stone issue Wednesday night, and I am still kind of gradually recovering from the ordeal. Hopefully getting a good night's sleep tonight will get me back to 100%. I should be up first thing and giving this proper attention.

Based on my earlier reads and the current wagon composition, I consider the Zoraster wagon to be cursed. Akarin was scummy af earlier and I like that wagon comp better.

VOTE: Akarin
Here is the wagon comp at the time.
In post 1054, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.16

zoraster(3)
~ (155), (115), (61)

Akarin(3)
~ (163), (47), (105)
Ramcius(2)
~ (21), (16)
Iconeum(1)
~ (208)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (23)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (61)
BBMolla(1)
~ (42)

Not Voting (1): Pine(15)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la.
Your post which you think I ignored even though I was referring to it directly says that one of the players on the wagon you are calling cursed you have called NAI and the other two you haven't talked about at all. The other wagon which you joined has one player who you said "is unreadable but would be an asset if town" and two people you hadn't talked about at all, so I reiterate my fucking question.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1113 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like honestly I was town reading pine because I thought the post directed to nancy had strong townie vibes but this interaction leaves a super sour taste in my mouth. It doesn't showcase a town mindset at all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1117 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1114, Pine wrote:My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.
You said a wagon comp was "cursed" while saying one of the people on it was NAI and the other on the other wagon was NAI while not talking at all about the FOUR other players on the two wagons. I reacted by thinking "huh thats interesting" there are probably reasons that haven't been shared, think I'll ask for those reasons.

You then ignored me, and when I reiterated my question angrily quoted a post which didn't at all talk about the thing I was asking about. I in no way suggested everyone has to answer every question, but if you're gunna answer it maybe try to actually answer it instead of reposting a post that has literally nothing to do with it and acting like its somehow my fault that you haven't posted your reads.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1118 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

This anger feels so fucking fake.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1119 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The irony of "I don't have to answer all your questions." when literally the issue is you tried to answer the question angrily to make me look bad while failing at answering the question and also when you have basically answered ZERO questions or given ZERO thoughts is hilarious to me. Bruh, pick a different tract you're just so obviously wrong about this that its laughable.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1128 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1146 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not being aggressive or angry says man quoting a post literally telling me to fuck off
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1198 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Kind of feels like the scum team might be just like {pine, zor, ramcius} to me.

A complete POE would be something like { Flavor Leaf Ramcius Pine TheGoldenParadox zoraster Akarin Dr Easy Bake }
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1208 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

For the Nth time, from like the Nth player:

We dont necessarily have a problem with your reads but we have a problem with your arguments and your methods because they are coming explicitly from your POV and a perspective that assumes you're town which we by definition can't share.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1212 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think people can and do play differently all the time.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1214 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I understand that but what I don't understand is how you don't seem to think its reasonable to draw opposite conclusions from you and you expect them to be persuaded by arguments they can't, again by necessity, be persuaded by.

Like idk you're town, so if you're making an argument thats like "hey them interacting with me as town right now is weird or scummy" I literally can't evaluate that argument, so its impossible for it to persuade me.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1217 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think ico is one of my strongest town reads in the game fwiw.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1219 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1216, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1214, Thestatusquo wrote:I understand that but what I don't understand is how you don't seem to think its reasonable to draw opposite conclusions from you and you expect them to be persuaded by arguments they can't, again by necessity, be persuaded by.

Like idk you're town, so if you're making an argument thats like "hey them interacting with me as town right now is weird or scummy" I literally can't evaluate that argument, so its impossible for it to persuade me.
Yeah well, it comes down to you reading me correctly then, I guess.
or maybe you could realize that there's two parts of scum hunting: figuring out who the scum is and convincing others to vote them. Your methods might work for the first part but I'm telling you they suck ass at the second part.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1220 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1218, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1217, Thestatusquo wrote:I think ico is one of my strongest town reads in the game fwiw.
I’m still really bothered by him pushing me to vote Akarin, then jumping on me when I did, then pitting us together for reasons that still aren’t making sense to me and I’m sure he will try to AtE me into understanding why he did that but it’s still not making sense to me.
Could you provide me the post numbers where this happened? I don't recall the interaction quite happening like that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1221 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

oh and by the by, pretty sure "smt" from that post you were quoting earlier was supposed to mean "something."

Maybe Ico meant something else but thats what I read it as.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1224 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1222, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe something meant something else.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1226 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

FWIW I generally don't buy that base human emotions like antagonism are an easy thing to turn on and off, and I think if you're antagonistic that's going to bleed into both your town and your scum games. I certainly play antagonistically as both because its just in my nature to respond to aggression with aggression and to respond to rudeness with rudeness.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1230 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's a mix of things. I think his approach is very solve heavy, and though I know thats a blind spot of mine he genuinely seems to be trying to work through the slots in the game in a way that makes a lot of sense to me. Tonally too he feels genuine. There's a lot of gut in this but he just feels super town to me, which is unsatisfying but it is what it is.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1236 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1229, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1219, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1216, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1214, Thestatusquo wrote:I understand that but what I don't understand is how you don't seem to think its reasonable to draw opposite conclusions from you and you expect them to be persuaded by arguments they can't, again by necessity, be persuaded by.

Yeah well, it comes down to you reading me correctly then, I guess.
or maybe you could realize that there's two parts of scum hunting: figuring out who the scum is and convincing others to vote them. Your methods might work for the first part but I'm telling you they suck ass at the second part.
Your point of contention as I understand it, is being obvtownread, corrrect? Well I think it’s obvious I already am, unless I’m misunderstanding your argument here?
no my contention is actually the opposite. You think you're obvtown but I don't think you are. I lean towards town for you but you seem to think that you are so obviously townie that anyone who doesn't immediately see that is worthy of suspicion and I find that line of reasoning to be bonkers.

Even if I am strongly town reading someone I am not going to buy an argument thats based on them being town also because I am fallible and I'm not going to base my read on two slots on one because that means if I'm wrong about the first one I've just fucked my reads on both.

We're starting to go down the path again where this is clearly just playstyle issues and we're not going to be productive though so I'mma drop it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1240 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1233, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think Iconeum's scum game is bad, so i don't see why he couldn't theoretically have gone under the radar as scum.
Not saying he is, but i disagree with the level of strength you have on your read here.
this is fair. I'll try an iso when it's not 3 am and see if that shakes anything loose for more concrete reasons for the town read or if I end up doubting myself.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1245 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1241, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I do think Nancy is obvtown at this point, i just don't believe their argument on why TGP is definitely scum is as suuuuuper convincing as they make it out to be. So i want to just keep wagoning Zor who has been scummier.
ok but my question is what has nancy done this game that she couldn't theoretically replicate as scum? Like, yeah I agree that in general that shes more likely to be town than not based on how I'm reading her motivations but I don't understand why scum nancy could not play this exact game this exact same way?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1252 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

can I get the game name? Wanna do a quick iso there as well tmrw
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1305 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1304, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1302, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1285, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do the thing.

DO THE THING!
So, your attempt to engage me was just to show some busywork? You don't even care why I'm happy with Akarin elim today, nor you trying to convince me to choose someone else, like zor, who is pretty much in same spot as Akarin - scummy lurker
That post you're quoting was a joke.
I'm aware of that, I'm asking why you decided to make a joke and not follow up with something serious after you got same thing that I posted not that long ago? It gives me feeling that you didn't bothered ISOing me, nor did you cared about follow up to your question about my opinion on gamestate
this is one of the first posts ramcius has made that has pinged me in a townie way all game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1402 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I agree with Norwee. Imagine taking that many words to defend two slots that were under zero pressure while giving us nothing about who IS scum. I also don't understand the point of doing interaction analysis in a game that doesn't have flips, and, shockingly, we got no actionable information from that analysis, because, again shockingly, its all conjecture without flips.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1409 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think actually both of them are being batshit insane tbh. I don't either of them is as aggressively pushing or misrepping the other as much as they claim. It's a really interesting dynamic actually but I don't think I can solve it unless one of them flips at some point.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1410 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like honestly if you put a gun to my head and asked me what that interaction was I'd probably say SvS the way neither of them was giving the other any credence or even attempting a good faith interaction.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1411 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Looked a lot like theatre. Sometime to file away for later if either of them ever flips red.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1414 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm saying it doesn't make a lot of sense in any direction, and usually when there's huge screaming arguments in thread where neither side makes much sense to me the first thing I think is scum theatre.

Fwiw Keely thinks Nancy being unwilling/unable to parse someone's logic seems NAI, so that's worth noting as well.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1427 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1423, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1414, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm saying it doesn't make a lot of sense in any direction, and usually when there's huge screaming arguments in thread where neither side makes much sense to me the first thing I think is scum theatre.

Fwiw Keely thinks Nancy being unwilling/unable to parse someone's logic seems NAI, so that's worth noting as well.
Why is it always when someone decides to push me for a prolonged period of time, does it always get read as SvS? Like I’m not a masochist. I’ve been trying to avoid this thread because I’m beyond fucking sick of it.
Simply because I legitimately don't understand why either of you are upset or what your points even are. Like, I am really unclear as to what is happening but both of you are accusing the other of misrepresentation and I didn't really see a lot of misrepresentation from either of you.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1532 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hey akarin come talk to me pls.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1536 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pine also? Did he soften on that at the end of the day idr. But the entire early game was just voting pine repeatedly.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1544 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1543, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There’s way too many lurkers, DEB isn’t doing anything. Anyway, it looks like I’m right about Pine since he was against Zor wagon.

We can get info on TGP. He had to neighbourize someone right?
I strongly disagree with the pine take. Scum very frequently stay off wagons on town that they think are going to go through and push against them. What? What kind of argument is this even.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1552 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Because scum do that all the time to gain townie points on flips? Like literally all the time. He didn't try to convince you he did a one sentence AtE.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1568 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think I did that either.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1572 (isolation #199) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

See its weird because I read it the exact opposite way, because to me that sure doesn't look like a lot of effort if you really think a wagon is on a townie.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”