Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 11, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is a genuinely likable playerlist; I know all of you pretty well, with the exception of zoraster.
^^ this, I know and love the majority of players here.
VOTE: zor announcing you'll sheep Shea unconditionally is a really easy way to place an RVS vote without substance behind it.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:46 pm

In post 37, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 19, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 11, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is a genuinely likable playerlist; I know all of you pretty well, with the exception of zoraster.
^^ this, I know and love the majority of players here.
VOTE: zor announcing you'll sheep Shea unconditionally is a really easy way to place an RVS vote without substance behind it.
Do you think scum's going to choose a "really easy way to place RVS" in Team Mafia? I actually read it the opposite.
I actually do, and while there are layers of WIFOM that can happen here, I find that less solvey individuals who play in ways that look easier are more likely than not scum. It's not a strong read because it's based off of one post, but it's strong enough for RVS.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:50 am

@mod - V/LA this weekend unfortunately
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:53 am

In post 71, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 50, Iconeum wrote:Rawr!
Weekend vla
In post 51, Iconeum wrote:Pagetop? It's onnnnn
Any thoughts on the game so far?
noting this post for later - it's one of those that can be a towntell or scumtell mostly based on meta but i don't have good enough meta with nancy to tell. in early game, asking players who have not posted game-related content what they think can be a good sorting tool in a game like this, but depending on the player can also be scum posturing, so if someone w/ more experience with nancy wants to chime in please do.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:37 am

In post 140, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Norwee

What flavor are the scum role pms norwee im curious
In post 142, BBmolla wrote:The “scum busywork” to describe scumhunting is lul
In post 144, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
VOTE: bbmolla
agree with nancy that this is not great at all. the progression from these posts tonereads scummy to me.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 pm

my first big reads: VOTE: Nancy Drew 39. I have a couple reasons here, but the big thing is the attempt to vote based on Koba's reads rather than your own. While this is a team game, you're using your teammate as a shield between you and your vote in a way that gives me scumvibes. I can't see how she arrives at her reads partially due to that as well, and lack the read transparency that would be pro-town. I'm really liking the way shea happens to be posting - their townread on zor comes up organically and genuinely, and their scumread on ramcius is the same, even if i don't particularly agree with either. I can follow exactly how he makes his reads
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:32 pm

In post 333, Thestatusquo wrote:It's really kind of annoying that so many people seem to be putting little to no effort into this game.
My genuine apologies for this - I'm quite busy this weekend but should pick up my activity.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:39 pm

In post 304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@TGP, when are you ever going to read me correctly? I think after you wrongly sr me in Dung Beetle, you would have a clue how to read me better. And ftr, it is TM so I’m obviously going to incorporate my team’s advice so that’s an extremely silly reason for voting me.
I'm not a fan of your response to my push at all - specifically, I don't like the way you generalize my incorrect read on you in dung beetle (where you were part of a hydra, to boot) and then specifically apply it to this game, where you ask "when i'm ever going to read you correctly". a towny, game-contributing way to incorporate your teammate's advice would be to do so like shea does below, where you present your team's thoughts and then your analyses of them, as opposed to hiding behind Koba.
In post 283, Thestatusquo wrote:Some thoughts from Reck:

1) He thinks bbmolla's entrance with calling FL scum that can be left for later is super weird and pithy but he's getting idgaf vibes from him and he thinks that's town lean. He thinks there's negative points for voting pine for lurking/not posting yet.

2) He thinks FL open claiming scum in post 54 is exactly the kind of ballsy wink nod play that FL gets away with as scum all the time.

3) Or Zor he says: zor is scum. a) for doing a bad rap. for b) because his team making the claim FL's vote was scummy and then doubling down and saying the burden of proof is on me ("don't YOU think its scummy?") is really bad. He thinks it's zor pass off his teams thoughts as way more interesting than they actually are and then tossing the ball back to me and running away when he can't defend it.

3) He thinks Akarins entrance into the game is very bad and lazy. Textbook avoiding direct commentary on the game, avoiding talking about ram, fluffy content about IRL to avoid addressing the game. He thinks its a perfect example of empty content meant to look important.

4) Pines entrance is stupid. NAI, just stupid.

I actually don't really agree with a lot of this. I think BBMolla is not doing much and I don't really think I can get to a town read from there, I also don't think its entirely clear that BBMolla is voting pine for not posting. Obviously I don't fully agree on Zor but I will say the way he's putting it isnt an angle I had considered.

In post 290, Mistyx wrote:molla is weird because like

he's making understandable pushes

but they're all generally safe ones

also he has voted pine three times in a row without moving his vote off
what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:43 pm

In post 143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Zoraster
Ramcius wagon isn't bad either, but why be a sheep when you can vote 2nd scum.
I'm inclined to believe that Norwee is town in general because of parallels between his posting here and in the first day of mbos 10 and dung beetle, but this post throws me a bit because it feels contrived. which is not necessarily a ridiculously scum ai thing to do in rvs but is definitely eyebrow raising in general.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:04 am

In post 338, Thestatusquo wrote:Do you think we're still in RVS?
no, but we definitely were in post 150ish
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:06 am

In post 340, Mistyx wrote:
In post 336, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?

i don't disagree with his pushes

but i think they're really easy ones to make regardless of his alignment

so i dont think it points to anything about his alignment

which makes me read him as slightly scummy
this is a decent answer to make and makes me slightly townlean misty
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:07 am

In post 378, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 371, Flavor Leaf wrote:Look, guys, I could wagon Mistyx here. I could wagon Zoraster. I could wagon Status.

Only person I probably wouldn't wagon right now is Nancy, but mainly because she kinda scares me.

I'm fine with that duck duck goose game, because I think if we do it as a group, we can find some stuff out.
this is like the second or third time you've just thrown my name out of the blue without engaging with me or explaining that you think I'm scum in any way whatsoever so like, ether explain why or shut up about it?
this is straight up a town post, i don't see scum getting frustrated about flavor leaf throwing out their name as potential scum in this way several times. i'm even more confident on shea town.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:12 am

In post 404, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 402, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 354, Mistyx wrote:i think you're just mad that i'm voting you
@Misty and anyone who thinks Norwee is scum here. Read Dung Beetle - both games.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84650&user_select%5B%5D=33279

First version: obvscum!Norwee.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84699&user_select%5B%5D=33279

second version: town!Norwee. His scum and towngame are practically night and day.
while i agree for the most part that norwee is town here, i disagree that his scum and town game are anything close to night and day - mastina and i, for example, both hard-scumread him in d1 of mystery box of silver 10, and then he was mod-confirmed town the day after. meta shifts, people play differently, efforting scum can match their town-meta in an important game such as this.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:14 am

In post 415, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 405, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't understand why people think that people can play differently from game to game. I don't fall in the "meta is trash" camp but I certainly think its overused and mostly badly in cases like this one.
In post 406, Thestatusquo wrote:*people CAN'T play differently
How much experience do you have playing with Norwee? His scum and towngames are night and day. No one changes up their meta this much in that short a period of time and this isn’t how scum!?orwee reacts to pressure on him.

Both me and Koba strongly tr him and Ico - who was town MVP in one Krazy game I played is also agreeing with me, so no, Norwee is off the table.
throw out every ounce of meta you have on norwee - what is your read of his play this game?

pedit: that's understandable, norwee.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:14 am

In post 429, Flavor Leaf wrote:It feels like they're trying to keep me from being town read by town reading the people town reading me
....no.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:15 am

In post 435, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 432, Iconeum wrote:
In post 428, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 427, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it's unlikely for scum to make a post such as .
Rest of their catchup was ok.
I feel like I've made that exact post as scum before.
nice shade btw

do you feel like you belong in a townblock?

do you agree when I say I think you made enough scummy looking posts to simply… not be hard townread at this point?

I always belong in a townblock, even when I'm scum.
gonna go all out and say that fl is good enough at scum that he never belongs in a townblock unless he's mod-confirmed town, no matter how towny you think he is.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:18 am

In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
In post 444, Mistyx wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
let me clarify

i don't think zoraster is only lhf as either alignment, and i don't think him being lhf says anything about his alignment in this game

i'm saying regardless of his alignment, he is lhf this game, and that makes him an easy push

that is my logic here
yeah, trying to push someone for doing an easy push on your teammate is kind of the premier example of chainsawing, so i'd think if one of misty/zor is scum, the other is likely scum as well.
i'd be willing to vote zoraster later on but right now nancy hasn't improved and i'm also going to consult my teammates a bit before changing my vote.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 am

In post 482, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
explain
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 am

In post 483, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 481, Ramcius wrote:My problem with you is that you aren't trying to find compromise, but you're just keeping tension between us. I'll be real, I don't see any reason to TR you, I don't get any pissed off townie vibes, I don't see you changing tactics, you just demand same thing that I refuse to do. Did someone suggested you to pressure me, because I had really short temper in past that got me miselime'd quite a few times early on?
I'm not pissed off. I think you're scum. I don't want to find compromise because I think I am asking you for the very bare minimum of what interacting with a game as a town player is and you're not willing to do that, in in the process you have constantly misrepped me, constantly shaded me, constantly attacked strawmen, and constantly tried to throw random "gotchas!" at me that when you look at them are actually just complete misrepresentations.

All of this without managing to find a vote on me. So no, I don't want to change tactics because I think I've caught scum and my "tactics" right now is to get you eliminated.

I don't give a fuck about whether or not you town read me for it.
straight up, I'm done with this fight. it's very clear this isn't scum theater, and it's completely unproductive and not giving any more information for us to sort either of you in this case, so please stop.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:20 am

In post 489, BBmolla wrote:
In post 485, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 482, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
explain
are you serious
absolutely.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:06 pm

Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
wh...where did I hide behind my teammate's opinions? i don't think i mentioned a single one of my teammate's opinions so far this game, so i'm going to go with this "read" from dgb as absolute garbage.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:07 pm

In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Regarding TGP

Not the biggest fan of their ISO. Some of their posts sound fake.
Such as seeling the narrative that MistyX might be chainsawing and could be an teammate of Zoraster in post . (I'm not getting that vibe at all)
Claiming he agrees i'm town but disagrees about meta being a tell. (Even thought meta seems to be the reason he townreads me?)
In post 337, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'm inclined to believe that Norwee is town in general because of parallels between his posting here and in the first day of mbos 10 and dung beetle,
In post 448, TheGoldenParadox wrote:while i agree for the most part that norwee is town here, i disagree that his scum and town game are anything close to night and day - mastina and i, for example, both hard-scumread him in d1 of mystery box of silver 10, and then he was mod-confirmed town the day after. meta shifts, people play differently, efforting scum can match their town-meta in an important game such as this.
I'm not scumreading TGP to the extent that i'd want him as an elimination over certain other slots if they don't improve. But i'm not really trusting them or seeing the same kind of attitude they had as town in Dung Beetle.
meta is absolutely a useful tool for sorting, and i feel like what i'm saying here is being mischaracterized. norwee, you seem town largely because of meta, but i don't think your meta is nearly as polarized as nancy is trying to imply here, and i also don't think her characterization of you in that way is reasonable or a valuable tool for sorting.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:10 pm

In post 510, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:DEB’s vote is still worse but Dung! TGP did unvote me when it was obvious he was wrong so, that’s definitely concerning.
do you... do you think you're obvtown here? because i'd love to hear how you think so.
do you think i'm town and bad at reading you as a rule, or do you think i'm scum?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 am

In post 547, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 516, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 510, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:DEB’s vote is still worse but Dung! TGP did unvote me when it was obvious he was wrong so, that’s definitely concerning.
do you... do you think you're obvtown here? because i'd love to hear how you think so.
do you think i'm town and bad at reading you as a rule, or do you think i'm scum?
TGP, be honest with me here.
Did you roll scum?
i did not, in fact. sucks.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:09 am

In post 553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 513, Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
What concerns me here is that he isn’t trying to sort or re-evaluate me despite wrongly sr me 3 games in a row. Initially it wasn’t too concerning that he had another bad read on me but he should have jumped off of me by now. If I wrongly sr someone 3 times in a row, I wouldn’t be that confident in my ability to read them accurately.
this is... actually fair, and i'm going to think about this. i thought it was just one game i wrongly sr'ed you, didn't realize it was three in a row. perhaps i just naturally scumread your playstyle.
UNVOTE:
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 am

In post 453, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 444, Mistyx wrote:
let me clarify

i don't think zoraster is only lhf as either alignment, and i don't think him being lhf says anything about his alignment in this game

i'm saying regardless of his alignment, he is lhf this game, and that makes him an easy push

that is my logic here
yeah, trying to push someone for doing an easy push on your teammate is kind of the premier example of chainsawing, so i'd think if one of misty/zor is scum, the other is likely scum as well.
i'd be willing to vote zoraster later on but right now nancy hasn't improved and i'm also going to consult my teammates a bit before changing my vote.
zoraster wrote:Oh well if a self-proclaimed
loud
slot declares it I guess I better do it. I'll be perfectly clear: I don't have to do jack shit because NorwegianboyEE has said I do. I will naturally and always focus on the things that I find pertinent. If you want me to comment on other specific people, feel free to ask about them specifically.
i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:15 am

In post 565, Ramcius wrote:
In post 514, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
wh...where did I hide behind my teammate's opinions? i don't think i mentioned a single one of my teammate's opinions so far this game, so i'm going to go with this "read" from dgb as absolute garbage.
DGB said that you're pinning reads on teammates, I just tried to paraphrase, if that helps you
can she (or you, whatever) link one post where i pinned my reads on teammates?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:52 am

yeah, zor has only small amounts of substance and none of it is particularly towny, but a lot of it is scummy as hell.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:40 am

In post 605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 584, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 513, Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
What concerns me here is that he isn’t trying to sort or re-evaluate me despite wrongly sr me 3 games in a row. Initially it wasn’t too concerning that he had another bad read on me but he should have jumped off of me by now. If I wrongly sr someone 3 times in a row, I wouldn’t be that confident in my ability to read them accurately.
this is... actually fair, and i'm going to think about this. i thought it was just one game i wrongly sr'ed you, didn't realize it was three in a row. perhaps i just naturally scumread your playstyle.
UNVOTE:
Probably. By 3 in a row, I’m including this one if that wasn’t clear.
oh, it wasn't. that changes things slightly, although you're lean scum for me at this point whereas zor is a scumread.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 pm

In post 745, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there's a scum in Status, Norwegian, Nancy, TGP. I think I'm town reading Nancy the most of the 4 of them.
right so anyone who's played with scum me knows this isn't my scum meta and has no excuse for voting me
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm

In post 762, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 723, Iconeum wrote:
In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
that post pinged me as well, but i'm holding back because 'are scum really going to be lurking, and then coming in with hostility?' That's the fast track to being the Day 1.
Well, what’s kind’ve nuts to me is his stances. Norwee’s town but I’m lean scum despite pretty much having mindmelded with him for the entire game. I’m “lean scum” but Zor who I’m voting for is actual scum? How does any of that make sense?
i don't read people based on whether or not they mindmeld with me or not, i read them based on how they play and if i can understand their reads and read progressions regardless of whether i agree with them or not
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:36 pm

In post 779, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 774, Iconeum wrote:my team doesn't scumread Zor, based on ISO and claim
Who is on your team? Only one on my team who is even following this game is Koba. More importantly, I should check who’s on TGP’s team and I’m not happy that he’s ignored my Noraa question. Why? Because Noraa I think should know I’m not scum here and I don’t really feel that TGP is really making any effort to sort me.
In post 795, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 792, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah i think this is the best new place to push.
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

If this weren’t TM, I might be more inclined to cut him some slack but not with 2 teammates that absolutely should know that this is my towngame. DEB too but he’s not making contradictory stances.
In post 798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 796, Pine wrote:
In post 780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 775, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t fully townread Zor, but with that claim they’ve put an target on their back so i’m willing to back off since they will hopefully get resolved at some point anyways.
UNVOTE:

How much time do we have left?
In post 793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
1. Quick Attack: Alisae, chennisden, Mistyx, MURDERCAT
2. Class of 2175: Gypyx, innocentvillager, Iconeum, sirius9121
3. Mask Your Worries: JacksonVirgo, JohnnyFarrar, TheGoldenParadox, Noraa
4. Pa-Ni-Nis: xRECKONERx, thestatusquo, Cheetory6, AGar

5. Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team: Hopkirk, Hectic, Flopz, Zaiden
6. Loyal Servants: Xtoxm, Auro, Pink Ball, Flavor Leaf
7. Whatever Farm Animal of War: Jingle, Dannflor, Pine, Aristophanes

8. Daylight Savings Time: lillith2013, something_smart, Datisi, the worst
9. The Four Seasons: Infinity 324, Ydrasse, Uncrowned, Kanna
10. Mana Crypt: MariaR, beeboy, Menalque Ampharos, unwnd
11. Onlyregfans: petapan, staypositivefriend, Super, hercule
12. Suicide Squad: PookyTheMagicalBear, DKKoba, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
13. The Fakeclaim Processing Department: Ramcius, SirCakez, Creature, DrippingGoofball
14. All your Scummies belong to us: Albert B. Rampage, NorwegianboyEE, Firebringer, Morning Tweet clidd
15. Maybe the Real Mods...: xofelf, zoraster, PrivateI, Cephrir
16. Half a Good Team Plus Two: DeasVail, Ythan, BBmolla, Jake The Wolfie
17. Basterd Modding: Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Almost50, The Bulge
18. Perfect Grammar: Dunnstral, Akarin, Adorable, midwaybear
Bolded = all of the teams playing in this game and based off if this, neither TGP nor DEB should be voting me here.
Yeah this is 100% Nancy!Town

It’s absolutely batshit insane and makes no damn sense, is indignant and abrasive, and is about as self-aware as a basset hound, but that’s what Nancy!Town looks like.
Why is this “insane” and lack “self-awareness”? Certain people have meta on me and of the two slots who have expressed srs on me, they both have teammates who should know this is my town meta here.

There is no way Johnny Farar, Noraaa, Gamma and A50 think I’m scum here.

Now Shea has also expressed some suspicion on me but I wouldn’t expect his teammates to know anything about how I play mafia, so it actually would be “batshit insane”, for me to make that argument about Shea.

Anyway, I very respectfully ask you not to disparage me that way. I’m sure you don’t have bad intentions but I’m not really cool with being referred to in those terms. Thank you.

alright so to respond to nancy's entire thing about how my teammates should be reading her better - unfortunately all of us have been far too busy to read but noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 pm

In post 842, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 839, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 745, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there's a scum in Status, Norwegian, Nancy, TGP. I think I'm town reading Nancy the most of the 4 of them.
right so anyone who's played with scum me knows this isn't my scum meta and has no excuse for voting me
god I fucking hate these arguments so much. "This isn't my scum meta." Why does everyone go here as if these statements mean anything? Guess what, if you're aware of what your "scum meta" even is, which is dubious because meta playstyle is a hugely complicated and nebulous thing, then you can play against it. Saying "my meta is this" or "my meta as town is that" is just not a fucking argument and I've heard it all over the thread and is like this really just what mafia here is now a days? Just like 13 people in a room who have purposefully decided to play differently as town and scum so they can always be town read as town just sitting there being like "well ok, these three are playing to the scum meta they said they play so those are our scum." and then you have a little nip of whiskey to celebrate and go to bed?

Like jesus fucking christ stop it. This isn't how mafia works. Why do none of you know how mafia works?
alright i understand this but the ease and speed at which people swung off of zor and onto my wagon isn't indicative of particular thought, more bandwagoning, and the people here who actually understand my meta and have played with scum!me should realize that i'm pretty town here
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:23 pm

In post 856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that she isn't great at reading you and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 pm

In post 863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
alright, i'm going to go with no. you asked me what my teammate thinks, i gave you what my teammate said. i have no idea if what she said is reliable or factual, and in general am not a fan of bringing teammates' reads into games and attributing it to them because i think it's an incredibly convenient cover for scum to hide behind. you're being hostile and aggressive this game towards me for what i judge to be no reason, which is partially why i am at a slight scum lean on you. i have reevaluated - this is where i'm at. i'm trying to hunt and solve, and you're making it difficult. this isn't a personal thing or anything - i have a shitton of respect for you and think you are incredibly cool - but at the moment, i'm scumleaning you because the way you have been reacting to me voting you does not seem entirely like genuine townie frustration. is that reasonable?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:04 am

VOTE: bbmolla
yeah, not a single one of these 40 posts are good. zor is bad but 884 was genuine goodposting and provided a nuanced, clear stance on his read - that combined with his roleclaim makes me think he's town.
bb is really scummy here.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:05 pm

In post 890, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why'd you go for BBmolla and not me, TGP?
you're both valuable if town and unreadable in any case. i scumread bb.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:06 pm

I'm Senku Ishigami, 1-shot Neighborizer (flavored Tactical Intelligence).
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:56 pm

In post 904, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:When someone is totally confibiased on me, it makes it extremely difficult for me to parse them accurately. The recent posts aren’t bad. My main issue with you is that you’re wrongly deathtunnelled on me and refuse to reacess.

I initially didn’t have a problem with it but I think I’m pretty damned obviously town now and you not re-evaluating your read despite being wrong on me twice really bothers me. Plus, FL seems pretty confident on you and I feel pretty confident he’s town because both Koba and Pine have townlocked him pretty much. So if you’re town and you don’t give me something more to work with regarding your approach to my slot, I don’t see why I should move my vote?
i'm leanscum on you at absolute worst, and you're representing that as a confbiased deathtunnel because you're obvtown, somehow. i genuinely do not understand this... what? how is this in any way a deathtunnel?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:57 pm

In post 922, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're toast, lol

even if she is scum here, you're so toast. :lol:
what does this mean
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:42 am

yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:08 am

In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:02 am

In post 1127, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I will reread Zor’s wall but I would like you not to outright dismiss my reasons. I wouldn’t be voting TGP if I didn’t think I have good reasons for that vote.
I'm not dismissing your reasons, as i don't townread TGP. But i do believe the main argument you've been harping TGP on is largely irrelevant, or at the very least, it is not an argument i find convincing.
He initially jumped on me for an NAI reason refused to reacess or re-evaluate, then he tried to weirdly flatter me while still sr me. Then he finally decideds he can’t push me and he attacks me for it, callinf me “antitown” , which makes 0 sense considering he now has decided his push on me is wrong. I just think that town!TGP wouldn’t be approaching my slot this way. I just don’t feel anything about the way he’s engaged with me this game makes sense coming from town. Other than that the entire unwillingness to sort, reacess, re-evaluate is seriously weird to me because I don’t often see that from town. I mean he’s also voting molla who I think is town so I very much dislike that wagon. He hasn’t done anything to cause me to question my read on him and I think it’s a very lazy wagon on likely lhf town.
nancy, do you understand that your read on me is almost entirely because of my original scumreading you and then exchanges of hostility? you haven't given one good argument for why i'm town, and in fact scumread everything i do just because i'm doing it. please reevaluate and stop putting such ridiculous amounts of weight on how others treat YOU in this game because it's a terrible basis for your read on them.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:50 am

In post 1416, Pine wrote:
In post 1403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1383, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.21

zoraster(4)
~ (188), (179), (69), (79)

Akarin(3)
~ (60), (24), (26)
BBMolla(2)
~ (43), (23)
TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (277)
Ramcius(1)
~ (20)
Pine(1)
~ (164)

Not Voting (1): (203)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
VOTE: Zoraster

E-2 right?
Just...ugh. No, Nancy. Stop listening to them. You actually are better than that.
In post 1417, Flavor Leaf wrote:I guess we just full send one of Zoraster or Akarin.

I'm a little biased towards Zoraster.
I recognize that there's no way I can read FL well, but i'm still noting that my gut screams he's town. The progression he's made this game, the way he's framed his points - it's quite towny.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:51 am

In post 1410, Thestatusquo wrote:Like honestly if you put a gun to my head and asked me what that interaction was I'd probably say SvS the way neither of them was giving the other any credence or even attempting a good faith interaction.
ico vs nancy?? i'd love to hear more on why you think that's scum theatre, that's not the impression i received at all.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:04 am

In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:06 am

In post 1542, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why TGP?

@Ramcius
He was most promising counterwagon to zor

Also, DGB said that he was "too good" and that's sometimes a sign of scum and I agree with that - scum are more likely to think through everything they say
i was... too good? i don't understand how dgb is reading here, because i certainly don't think i've played particularly well this game.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:07 am

In post 1543, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There’s way too many lurkers, DEB isn’t doing anything. Anyway, it looks like I’m right about Pine since he was against Zor wagon.

We can get info on TGP. He had to neighbourize someone right?
yeah, i did neighborize someone. i'm going to talk with my neighbor on whether i should reveal them right now or not.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:57 am

In post 1585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
So you tr me because of my reaction to Ico, then in what world does that make it “antitown”?
because things that can be town indicative can also be antitown? AtE, specifically.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 am

In post 1586, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1545, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
Don’t you think this is a bit of an over reaction to the start of D2? I’d think if Akarin and Ram were aligned, he wouldn’t want to go out of his way to paint such a ginormous target on him. I’d view this as somewhere between neutral to possibly even anti-associative.

TGP makes bad pushes as town, so you have no way how to evaluate it if he isn’t.
i- are you one to talk here??
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:54 pm

In post 1629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1607, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
So you tr me because of my reaction to Ico, then in what world does that make it “antitown”?
because things that can be town indicative can also be antitown? AtE, specifically.
That makes absolutely no sense.
In post 1648, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.
Why? Didn’t you just say TGP does things that make no sense, so why would you sheep him then?
In post 1694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Ram is very obviously town here.

I should re-ISO everyone TGP has ever sr/voted and possibly locktown them. :lol:

Point being if this game is any indication, he has no clue how to scumhunt.
i'm done with this. nothing you've done this game is pro-town in the slightest. you're tunneling a player and then throwing literally bullshit onto that for no reason at all. please just stop.
In post 1663, Thestatusquo wrote:I have to admit the whole "I'm going to sign up to play team mafia" and then not play at all in your game is baffling to me.
i've done this somewhat today, and it's a confluence of a shitton of work and the game itself being boring/kinda frustrating that's done this for me, although i will try to be better.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:02 pm

In post 2161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We just came up with an idea we think would help us immensely with solving some of the slots here.
If possible i would like for the following team mates of the following playerlist to take a quick look at this game, or at least in FL vs us:

- Chennis from Mistyx's team (Quick Attack)
- Okapoka from Nancy's team (Suicide Squad)
- Johnny from TGP's team (Mask your Worries)

They may not have the time, i just wanted to ask if it's in the realm of possibility as it would really give some fresh input to the game.
asked johnny
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:03 pm

In post 2163, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We just came up with an idea we think would help us immensely with solving some of the slots here.
If possible i would like for the following team mates of the following playerlist to take a quick look at this game, or at least in FL vs us:

- Chennis from Mistyx's team (Quick Attack)
- Okapoka from Nancy's team (Suicide Squad)
- Johnny from TGP's team (Mask your Worries)

They may not have the time, i just wanted to ask if it's in the realm of possibility as it would really give some fresh input to the game.
This is what pissed me off from TGP, he refused to ask Johnny for his read on me.

I’ll let him know.
i don't remember this, iirc i asked noraa, told you what she said about her being bad at reading you/incorrectly townreading you, then you called me a liar
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:03 pm

okay right so VOTE: FL
this is just scum at this point and nancy i think you'll agree
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:04 pm

actually, ico and misty should vote FL too
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm

i'm aware everyone's supposed to be bad at reading flavor but the way he's played this game reminds me far far more of his scumgames than the town games i've seen him play (as pretentious or april ludgate)
specifically, he's kinda more chill and less openly manipulative and it makes me think he's scum here
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:20 pm

johnny says g2h flavor is town and apparently he has experience so i will begrudgingly UNVOTE: until i am able to think more about this
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:54 am

ico was in fact neighborized by me
the reason i haven't really been using it to sort them is because i am busy and have little motivation
like i could provide excuses or whatever but i've been quite checked out because of how this game has progressed and while i have a pretty solid townread on ico at this point i'll wait a bit to sort him further when i can
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:58 am

ugh
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 am

right so there's a wagon on me and i'm currently in a debate tournament and definitely cannot make substantive posts :///
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 am

can someone quickly explain why i'm being wagoned?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:00 am

from this page; nancy is definitely town at this point