She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 94, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 92, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tempers already flaring from Nancy i see.
I disagreed with you. Why do you read that as irritation? And since you apparently are, do you have any take on it?
You seem to do it as both allignments so not really.
Out of curiosity, how do you know my scumgame? Of everyone who has posted, I believe only FL, Misty and Ico have seen it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 100, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I disagreed with you. Why do you read that as irritation? And since you apparently are, do you have any take on it?
Out of curiosity, how do you know my scumgame? Of everyone who has posted, I believe only FL, Misty and Ico have seen it.
I don't even remember it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 97, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 88, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 87, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.
I'm actually not a big fan of this after thinking it over a bit more. Seems like they're positioning me in a specific place this game, but not engaging directly towards me.
@FL would you say Koba is good at reading you? They haven’t yet but I’m curious whether you’d agree with that or not?

I'm not sure yet.

They were scum with me to a good, clean victory that I look back on fondly, and then they felt the wrath of scum me, and watched another scum game of mine, but I don't know if they'd be able to reliably town read me right now.

But yeah, Dkkoba's going to end up being top notch at reading me, and I'm excited for that, so I'll say yes. They are good at reading me.

Kind of a complex answer, but Dkkoba grew on me.
Still don’t have a read on you yet but I like this answer.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scratch that. I have seen you as scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 99, Ramcius wrote:
In post 91, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 89, Ramcius wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Think I'm going to VOTE: Ramcius
Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
A bunch? Can you name a few things that you think are strongly AI? Given how you're harping at me for not posting anything relevant means that you haven't seen anything scum AI yourself yet, so what this interrogation is really about?
literally read the post that you're quoting.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also you didn't answer my question. If you're going to ask what I want from you I'd prefer you then not ignore it when I answer you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 98, Mistyx wrote:
In post 96, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 93, Mistyx wrote:
In post 86, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 74, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a silly question because Iconeum said they were going V/LA and Nancy asks on page 2 if they have something to say about the game "so far". Like there’s been so much happening.
How is that a “silly” question? What does them being V/LA have jack to do with it? Misty called Ico scum, so I questioned them.
oh

that was a joke
Oh well I did think that was rather strong. A lot of jokes tend to go over my head. However, I still want Ico to respond whenever he gets the chance.
actually, if you thought i was serious, why not question me saying i didn't like establishing early scumreads then calling someone lockscum off of two posts that had nothing to do with the game?
Yes I should have because I was surprised by it but I was more focused on getting a reaction from Ico. I wanted to get Iconeum’s reaction first and probably only if I liked it would it have occurred to me. I generally tend to ask questions if something pings me and maybe based on what you’re saying it should have but it didn’t. Probably because I’ve seen plenty of players react like you did to those kind of opening posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 106, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 98, Mistyx wrote:
In post 96, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 93, Mistyx wrote:
In post 86, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 74, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a silly question because Iconeum said they were going V/LA and Nancy asks on page 2 if they have something to say about the game "so far". Like there’s been so much happening.
How is that a “silly” question? What does them being V/LA have jack to do with it? Misty called Ico scum, so I questioned them.
oh

that was a joke
Oh well I did think that was rather strong. A lot of jokes tend to go over my head. However, I still want Ico to respond whenever he gets the chance.
actually, if you thought i was serious, why not question me saying i didn't like establishing early scumreads then calling someone lockscum off of two posts that had nothing to do with the game?
Yes I should have because I was surprised by it but I was more focused on getting a reaction from Ico. I wanted to get Iconeum’s reaction first and probably only if I liked it would it have occurred to me. I generally tend to ask questions if something pings me and maybe based on what you’re saying it should have but it didn’t. Probably because I’ve seen plenty of players react like you did to those kind of opening posts.
that makes sense
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Mistyx »

think that post is probably a towny mindset from nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 103, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scratch that. I have seen you as scum.
So, you’re saying you wouldn’t be able to tell if Koba’s read on you was accurate or sincere? Well I’m not scum here and that will become blatantly obvious, probably sooner rather than later.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 109, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So, you’re saying you wouldn’t be able to tell if Koba’s read on you was accurate or sincere? Well I’m not scum here and that will become blatantly obvious, probably sooner rather than later.
Ah, nope, not at all. I will likely not read you based on Kkoba's saying because I can read you more than I can read KKoba.

I've never had to read Kkoba.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

that being said, I'm willing to hear their reads when they have it.

Xtoxm, Auro, and Pink will probably pipe in eventually, but for the most part, I think we all trust each other well. I like my team a lot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 110, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 109, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ah, nope, not at all. I will likely not read you based on Kkoba's saying because I can read you more than I can read KKoba.

I've never had to read Kkoba.
I could probably still read it, but not based strictly on meta or anything. I don't typically like to use meta except for like "well, this contradicts that, so they would do it as this alignment".

Self meta, I like self meta, though. Many uses. All genuinely obnoxious, though.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pooky vs Flavour Leaf.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 104, Thestatusquo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 99, Ramcius wrote:
In post 91, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 89, Ramcius wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Think I'm going to VOTE: Ramcius
Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
A bunch? Can you name a few things that you think are strongly AI? Given how you're harping at me for not posting anything relevant means that you haven't seen anything scum AI yourself yet, so what this interrogation is really about?

literally read the post that you're quoting.
1. Scum can be reasonable too and townhunting is a safe option to sit there doing nothing. Scumhunting is where sparks fly

2. You literally say NAI

3. You admit that FL spamming with little substance is minor thing, so what you want me to do? It's just how he rolls

I hope you're satisfied with my answers
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You have still not answered my question, which had nothing to do with what I have or have not found alignment indicative but rather with what things you have been looking at and why you decided they were NAI.

So no, I'm not.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 115, Thestatusquo wrote:You have still not answered my question, which had nothing to do with what I have or have not found alignment indicative but rather with what things you have been looking at and why you decided they were NAI.

So no, I'm not.
AI is things that people say as one alignment, but not as other, because it would be detrimental to them
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pretty happy with my vote though, since as far as I can tell our interaction went like this:

1) I call you out for having no posts of game substance
2) You respond asking me what I would like you to comment on because nothing has happened that is AI.
3) I say I'm not letting you get away with that because a bunch has happened and I ask you to tell me what things you've looked at that have happened that were not AI and how you arrived at that conclusion because I want to see where and what you're looking at and your thought process behind why you've come to your conclusions that not much AI has happened.
4) You respond with essentially "NO U" to me by saying I haven't provided much either while quoting a post where I list things that have happened that I found either noteworthy or AI and fail to answer my question.
5) I point out you haven't answered my question and point out that literally the post you're quoting which you clearly haven't even read includes the things youre accusing me of "also not doing"
6) You go through the things in that post while STILL not answering my question and then ask if I'm satisfied.

I am interested in your thought process. I am interested in any indication that you're reading the game in a way thats attempting to discern alignment. If nothing has happened that is AI it should be trivial to point out where things have happened that you considered and then dismissed. I just don't see any indication that you're trying to find scum at all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

*forehead* I don't mean what is NAI in a general sense I mean what has happened in this game that is NAI and why have you come to the conclusion that it is.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Pooky vs Flavour Leaf.
You won’t find that game if you do a metadive on me. However, I won’t ask you who you think I was in that game.

Anyway, based off of meta, I’m liking Misty, you and Ram so far. I’ve never played with Shea before so I just ISO’d him in both a town and scum game so my tr on him may possibly have been premature based off of that. I need more from Ram but based on the only scumgame of his I’ve read, nothing is so far making me think this read is wrong.

Still not sure on FL but that paranoia from him may be possibly town indicative but he’s fooled me before, so I also wouldn’t put it past him to do that as a pocket because anything else from him would probably ping me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Akarin »

IRL sucks.

Um, I've read the game, I was going to think of something to say after I took a shower but having taken a shower I'm just back to PANIK about irl crap.

Should have time tonight/this weekend if things don't keep doing this thing where they escalate and get worse as soon as I think everything is going to get better for like the 10th time.

Lion King is a good anime.

Nancy, has Norwe played much with you before?

VOTE: Ram

Back later.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Actually, probably should be NAI on Ram but pretty confident on Misty/Norwee.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hey akarin, looking forward to playing with you. :)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 119, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Pooky vs Flavour Leaf.
You won’t find that game if you do a metadive on me. However, I won’t ask you who you think I was in that game.

Anyway, based off of meta, I’m liking Misty, you and Ram so far. I’ve never played with Shea before so I just ISO’d him in both a town and scum game so my tr on him may possibly have been premature based off of that. I need more from Ram but based on the only scumgame of his I’ve read, nothing is so far making me think this read is wrong.

Still not sure on FL but that paranoia from him may be possibly town indicative but he’s fooled me before, so I also wouldn’t put it past him to do that as a pocket because anything else from him would probably ping me.
Can you give me more info on the ramcius meta stuff, because I haven't played with them at all.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 120, Akarin wrote:IRL sucks.

Um, I've read the game, I was going to think of something to say after I took a shower but having taken a shower I'm just back to PANIK about irl crap.

Should have time tonight/this weekend if things don't keep doing this thing where they escalate and get worse as soon as I think everything is going to get better for like the 10th time.

Lion King is a good anime.

Nancy, has Norwe played much with you before?

VOTE: Ram

Back later.
Yes and pretty sure he’s town here if Dung Beetle #1 & 2 are any indication. Are you going to explain why you’re voting Ram?

However I like you asking me about Norwee. Are you familiar with anyone on the playerlist besides me, FL and Misty?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”